• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: *~*Pokémon Zephyr Version*~*

What do you think I need to change?

• The tiles and palettes.

Votes: 75 22.3%
  • The scripts.

Votes: 46 13.6%
  • The hack's name.

Votes: 64 19.0%
  • Other stuff (Tell me what)

Votes: 45 13.4%
  • Nothing.

Votes: 144 42.7%
  • All.

Votes: 40 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    no i mean the Equaly wont move. i caught it and now it is still where it was before the battle

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    wierd ok ill try to re-patch it then go through it again.

*edit* ok now i cant get past the pokemon center there are bushes blocking the exit XD

Last edited:

Phaits

No longer working on Titanium.
    Years
    Nice job! I have only played one hack, and I am actually a n00b (I bet you couldn't tell! XD) and that was Chaos black. Pretty good, but this looks better. I will most certainly download this when its done.

Bye!

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
    I have been watching this hack for some time, and it is certainly looking impressive. Got a problem with the plusle/minun variation, but I will leave it be untill the new beta arrives.
    Best of luck for this so far fantastic hack! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    I think u should change the starter Gible life make 5 choices cause gible is very boring the rest is good keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    its a good hack
    please twilite darkray post the first beta quickly . thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    great hack i played it a couple of days ago and it looks good other then the gible you obtain at the beginning still looks like a wishmur( i think i spelled that correctly) when it's in your party...

but it's just a demo so yeah..

Years
    In the demo, after I catch the equal version of plusle/minun, The little thing is still there, and if I talk to it it freezes...
    Is that the end of the demo?

iBlade

~Spriter~
    Years
    Nice Nice .. I love it .. but one thing you should change .. the titlescreen .. I think it don't look as good as the hack ..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back