• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Zitu [über, January 2007]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_1

Moon/Sun's coming back, YAY!
    Years
    Cool, you've done a very nice job hacking FireRed. You have some nicely done trainers as well, I like the animation showing the overworlds too. I see you have quite a few screenshots shown, I love that. There are many, keep it up. Even though I am a bit late, congratulations on getting uber.

Years
    A little late on the subject Samson. That was last month.

Anyway, great sprites, Amachi. Just to ask, when are you going to add new tiles? I can't wait to see them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Cool, you've done a very nice job hacking FireRed. You have some nicely done trainers as well, I like the animation showing the overworlds too. I see you have quite a few screenshots shown, I love that. There are many, keep it up. Even though I am a bit late, congratulations on getting uber.
    congrats on the uber. ^.^

hope it's all working out well.
    hehehe, thanks to the both of you. I don't mind being congragulated all that late, it's a nice reminder that there are people who are looking forward to this hack.

Great Looking game will there be new scripts?
    Well that's the plan really. But of course that's gonna take some time.

A little late on the subject Samson. That was last month.

Anyway, great sprites, Amachi. Just to ask, when are you going to add new tiles? I can't wait to see them.
    Yeah, I plan to add some new ones, but nothing all that different really. Probably just a few redesigns of buildings, that's all. And thanks to your tutorial, I'm sure it'll be much easier to do so :>

Thanks for your support people ^_^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well Ray, we'll wait till school lets you do something to Zitu, so you can show us more stuff (and do not procrastinate school! XD) We have good patience! :D

Well... How about a spriting challenge for a spriter? Let's see how you will do the "big versions" of your current trainers (those seen at the intro) Hehe... Wonder how they will turn out? (Of course, whenever you feel like you are ready :P)

Good luck to you, TP fan! :laugh:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Aaand the month is up. Hope you enjoyed the time of stickyness. =P
    Keep up the good work. ^^

~unstuck~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Why thanks for your support people, I appreciate it Shame I haven't been working on the hack all that much lately ... stoopid skewl! >O

This hack looks promising. This question may have already been answered, but waht are the starters. Best of luck
    The starters are the Johto ones, that is, Chickorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil :3

And so yeah, since I did some spriting for the hack today, I might as well show it off here as well.

Pokémon Zitu [über, January 2007]

This youngin 'ere is the newly appointed TR admin of the Zitu region. She's obviously a damned talented trainer to be in that position, as she's a recruit fresh from Hoenn.

So yeah, I guess more info on her as the game progresses.

And once again, thanks for your comments, Hopefully I'll be able to focus a lot more come school holidays.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Awesome sprite, do you have any ideas for her name?
    Maybe you could have her appear early in the game as a friend of the hero and later she'll battle you with TR.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Christos' idea is pretty good (too bad he spoiled it... though...), but the girl's sprite is pretty cool, and hot...! XD
    But... I don't know, she seems like a good girl (again :P), and I don't really see her fitting the role of a TR admin, maybe if you try to make her attitude a bit "meanier"?

But, I'm also hoping your holidays give you the chance to update more often, and show us some maps and other kind of stuff, because, we already know you're a great spriter... Don't need to prove it... jojo! >-<

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    can I help you

can I help you with making youre first beta i'm a very good maper and a good markter
    and i'm searching something to do and someone to help please pm me if I can help you greetings pachel22:)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Thanks, but no thanks pachel22.

And thanks for your comments zel and Christos, I'll take them into consideration. I made her look that way intentionally. To me she looks a bit blank, so yeah.

Anywho, I'm taking a definite hiatus from this hack, and I'll probably return to it later with a fresh restart. So yeah, can this thread please be closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back