• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17] (OOC Thread)

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
    *sighs* I wish it were that easy, but I need to stay realistic. Even if Tenshi did awaken, he would be far too weak to move, or speak. He needs to be tended to, which is why Flurry is taking him to the group...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    @Nakuzami:
    Okay. Seriously, Nakuzami. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!? This fight is OVER! I said this three or four times now, I believe I can accuse some of you of instigating now. I am not being childish, the five-year-old attitude is not from me, in fact, your statement contradicted itself, because, in actuality, YOU are the one being childish.

NOW, MAY WE CONTINUE AND STOP FIGHTING?

All I said is that while you are accusing others of acting like five-year-olds, you are the one who is acting like one. I was not trying to continue the fight. And, in what way was I acting like a five-year-old, might I ask? Because honestly, I don't see how I was acting like a five-year-old right there.

I'm not trying to continue the fight, I'm just merely trying to understand your accusations. Everyone was being realistic, not trying to fight with you. And from what I just gathered, it seems you seem to be calling everyone that is trying to be realistic and help you a five-year-old.

-----

Okay, so how do we plan to kill this zombie mob? Just... hack them to death? I'm thinking this could be when Dimitri makes his weapons (You know, the five blades that attach to his horns?) Perhaps he could find a Soft Sand, heat it up and turn it into glass, then mold the glass into the blades? Either that or the blades are super-heated metal... I like the glass thing better... just because... I don't know why :P'

Also, I can't post again until Zeph posts anyways...

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
    My God, you're annoying. I tell you what, I'm just not going to respond, so don't respond to me. Because you are, in fact, trying to instigate. I'm not taking part. Let's keep this about theRP.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years

Okay, so how do we plan to kill this zombie mob? Just... hack them to death? I'm thinking this could be when Dimitri makes his weapons (You know, the five blades that attach to his horns?) Perhaps he could find a Soft Sand, heat it up and turn it into glass, then mold the glass into the blades? Either that or the blades are super-heated metal... I like the glass thing better... just because... I don't know why :P'

Also, I can't post again until Zeph posts anyways...

I was hoping to somehow go with something related to Rust's idea with the Zombie electrode. Maybe they were used as a power source before the Zombie infestation. I dunno if zombie versions of them would have explosive properties though. You can show of your weapon though if you'd like... say if the zombies break through the barricade we're building or something. We'll see what happens but lets not have the zombies reach the second floor right away.

Nakuzami

Years
    I was hoping to somehow go with something related to Rust's idea with the Zombie electrode. Maybe they were used as a power source before the Zombie infestation. I dunno if zombie versions of them would have explosive properties though. You can show of your weapon though if you'd like... say if the zombies break through the barricade we're building or something. We'll see what happens but lets not have the zombies reach the second floor right away.

Um... well, Zeph said that they could blow up into bits of zombie flesh, but not all "Woah, mushroom cloud!" like they do in the anime.

Somehow I can't see Nurse Joy using pokemon to power her Pokemon Center =/
    Yay, showing off mah weapons! Woot!

@Tenshi - ...uh, I wasn't trying to instigate, but whatever.

Megaman765

Years

Um... well, Zeph said that they could blow up into bits of zombie flesh, but not all "Woah, mushroom cloud!" like they do in the anime.

Somehow I can't see Nurse Joy using pokemon to power her Pokemon Center =/
    Yay, showing off mah weapons! Woot!

@Tenshi - ...uh, I wasn't trying to instigate, but whatever.

Remember Pokemon episode 2? She used Pikachu to power the Pokemon center when the power went out :p

Nakuzami

Years
    They did...? Oh, yes, now I remember that XP
    BUT, they only did that because the power was out. The power probably wasn't out here before the infection =/
    It could still be done even if it didn't make sense/they weren't used to power the Pokemon Center, but they were just there.

Ima eat mah sammich now.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Whoa, a lot has happened since I was gone.......So, any suggestions on how I could fit myself into the situation in Oldale? Because I have no clue. XD

Megaman765

Years
    Whoa, a lot has happened since I was gone.......So, any suggestions on how I could fit myself into the situation in Oldale? Because I have no clue. XD

If you aren't already in the pokemon center then you should see about sticking with Barry's group at the Pokemart with Dimitri. Dimitri already found out about the pokemon center situation so I guess you could look for supplies in there to help from the outside of the pokemon center. Right now the goal is to keep the Zombies in the Pokemon center so Oldale isn't over run by the swarm.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Sorry for my absence everyone ^^' I was pretty ill, and yesterday my broadband decided to just get up and leave >.>'

But I'm back now :D And will post later ;3

Back