• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17] (OOC Thread)

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Hey, sorry for an absence from me as well guys. I had these few days where I just didn't want to post or even be on PC in the first place and SOME people were more or less pressuring me to post. I thought about dropping out and now I've figured out that I'm STAYING in PokeZOMBIES and will post AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. :)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    To be honest I couldn't think of a way to bring you guys into it without interrupting the flow of the post. Unfortunately in any RP, others might not be ready to post even if you are, and even if they can post, they don't neccissarily have to adress everything that's happening.

You can either a)Regain conciousness if your eager to post, or b) Hang on for a bit, and I'll come get you guys in my next post :3

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    Hey guys, back from an insanely long trip where I didn't have interwebs >.> Hopefully, this will be the last time the gods of the interwebs decide to screw me over... I know I've missed a lot, But I'll see if I can get Tobias back in it... somehow. -.-'

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    @Tenshi

You CAN wake up, you know. This is not entirely like the games, where fainting is like you've died. You can wake up, and since you're injured, you could just tell us what you think and all. :P

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    *shakes head* I'm trying to NOT be like the games, I'm being realistic. Tenshi is in critical condition, he isn't going to wake up until he's treated...

I hate to be the one to point this out Tenshi, but if you wanted to interact with everyone else you shouldn't have put Tenshi in critical condition while most everyone was distracted by this zombie hoard. I mean, yes Tenshi's trainer was very abusive towards Tenshi but he didn't have to be in critical, fainting condition. I'm sorry to say but you're going to either have Tenshi wake up or wait until this zombie hoard passes through. I will post as soon as possible to try and get this story moving along so that we can interact with you, but for now it's either have Tenshi wake up or just wait. :c Sorry Tenshi.

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
    I hate to be the one to point this out Tenshi, but if you wanted to interact with everyone else you shouldn't have put Tenshi in critical condition while most everyone was distracted by this zombie hoard. I mean, yes Tenshi's trainer was very abusive towards Tenshi but he didn't have to be in critical, fainting condition. I'm sorry to say but you're going to either have Tenshi wake up or wait until this zombie hoard passes through. I will post as soon as possible to try and get this story moving along so that we can interact with you, but for now it's either have Tenshi wake up or just wait. :c Sorry Tenshi.

Are you kidding me...? I don't want to fight again... Yes, he needed to be in this condition, because it's story-relevant. He can't just magically 'wake up' either... My point is, there was two or three opportunities that someone could have pulled us back into it, but they simply didn't.

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Are you kidding me...? I don't want to fight again... Yes, he needed to be in this condition, because it's story-relevant. He can't just magically 'wake up' either... My point is, there was two or three opportunities that someone could have pulled us back into it, but they simply didn't.

I'm not trying to fight. I'm trying to be as nice as I possibly can while still pointing this out. And the only reason he 'needed' to be in this condition would be to add on to how abused he was by his trainer. It's not story-relevant to everyone else except for the fact that him bleeding out is going to attract more zombies. Like I said, I'm trying to be as nice as I can but it's hard when you think that everyone's attacking you. But I am not attacking you I am trying to be polite. I would've had Tyshia interact but she's surrounded by a whole sh*t load of zombies right now or I would've had her help Tenshi like she helped Flurry.

I'm just going to drop this now because currently Tenshi is being interacted with now and continuing this would probably just lead to a whole new clusterf*ck of arguing like in the past few pages.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Tenshi - Quit moaning already xD Look, you've been brought into it now :3

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
    Is is story-relevent, for Tenshi, and it furthers the character creation process. There is always the issue of typing something, because it can be read in many different ways. To me, your posts feel hostile, even the ones saying you're not attacking me. It feels like you keep attacking me with 'you think that everyone's attacking you'. You don't know what I think, first off. I don't think everyone's attacking me, right now it feels like just you infinity. So yes, better to just end this now.

And yes, I noticed, thank you Zeph. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    Once again, apologies for disappearing. I thought that I'd have enough free time to join in with a RP earlier this month, but things didn't turn out the way I'd planned them to.

Since I've been away for so long, I'll remove myself from the RP. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope things continue to go well for you.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Yo Zeph. I MIGHT have to quit this Rp. But I'm not going to give up on this just yet. I'm going to see where you guys are, and deside if i can catch up.

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Um guys, not to sound demanding or anything buuuuuuuut I was the last one to post and that was a week ago...
    I really don't want this roleplay to die SO ALL OF YOU NEED TO POST :I
    RaeRae demands it. Right now.

Would you look at that, I DO mean to sound demanding. In the nicest was possible :3

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Whew. I just posted, bumping the thread from page 2 to 1. C'MON PEOPLE< POST! DON'T LET THIS ONE DIE!

Back