• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Arcoiris (Orange Island) - Hacker's Block September 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2022
Looking good, keep it up, one of the best hacks I've seen around here.
Just a question, are you in anyway related to MasterMew??? Both of you are real good at spriting and gfx editing, well not just this but also some other reasons which I can't think of as of now.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
god, that is amazing good luck on your hack

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
This looks awsome, I can't wait to play it!
I too was wondering if it will have an english version though?

Years
Thank you Sunflorazumarill, for the sprites of the leaders, I will guide of them...
Returning to the topic of the hack-rom, it goes in good way, this way for that I ask them to have patience.
On the other hand, I inform that the game will be in Spanish, since I have said previously, not dominino the Englishman, though it is possible that some day, I do.
------------------------------------------
MORE SCREEN SHOTS!

6.png
7.png

ASHYPIKACHU.png

I hope that they have liked the images!!

Good bye to all!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Wow! those screens look awsome I really am looking forward to this hack its really great! good luck

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
Thanx Sunflorazumarill

Is it because I lack screenshots and a scripter that NoOne comes to the Island adventure thread? Not trying to whine.

P.S NoOne forget that my hack is origanly(spell? Sorry im in the 6th grade) in english
P.S.S Lets try not to be rivals

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
Hello, because good, I present myself, I am Numus, good, a ROM-HACKER, I am making making this ROM with my friend Aquiles (or RA, as they want to call it ^_ ^)

Good, I don't understand English a lot, I speak to it little, although my friend Achilles was ahead putting the hack, jeje, some small news:

We will -try he/she gives to take out an English version, it would be a bit we but easy since the ROM bases it is English.

We have -already been able to change great part he/she gives the game, a perfect initial screen, a CELEVY he/she appears, we also add but titles, we remove the he/she gives EMERALD and we put palms, we will also put temples, volcanos and other.

With regard to that there is another hack he/she gives this, because I believe that there is space for two, with such, it is free, good, we will try he/she gives to put but images when it is we possible, we see each other.

PS: Pardon for my spelling maybe, is that I speak Spanish, I am using a small translator.

Last edited:

MAR Heaven

No Comment
Years
  • Age 34
  • Huh?
  • Seen Jun 26, 2007
Hey I can help with spriting and with translating because I speak english and spanish so if you need help with anything just private message me or post it here

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
If, it would be perfect!, with regard to SPRITES, clear, but we need no fakes, if no new on station pokemons, any class gives help it will be useful, since we are busy with the hack, ^_^

Years
this game looks awsome. I really liked the orange islands aspecially the gym-leader with the seadra one of my favorite pokemon. And I like the idea of pikachu as a starter. To bad this game is spanish though. But keep up the good work

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
Hey! Thank you for the opinions, the game goes very up to now, we are making several mini sprites, that which takes us a lot, has also put 30% he/she already gives the movie he/she gives Mewtwo (the first movie gives PKMN), what retards us here is the great quantity he/she gives events that it is needed, besides being very careful with the rom (a step in false and the game is ruined).
We have also translated to English 5% (very little to my view, but he/she goes well), this% gives the total that takes translated soon to Spanish, good, I will bring but images, will already see, they will love.

spitz420

Banned
Years
:surprised OMG This hack looks AWESOME! i cant wait for it 2 be done... im kinda dissapointeed that its spanish tho... :( that doesnt really matter tho because i could always just translate it while i play it (i dont know how 2 put the translated text into the game im just talking about so i can understand it) for anyone good enough at making GBA hacks and doesnt know how 2 speak spanish go to http://www.freetranslation.com/ the translations come out a little weird but you can understand it enough so you can make it make sense (make sure the english version doesnt have anything that sounds weird in english eg. all your base are belong to us :P ) and im back now that its the summer and im werking on my hack that is no where near as good as this 1. :\

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
dude this hack looks amazing....times like this i wish i knew spanish.... but no seriusly this looks like a very promising hack....do your business man do you have any ideas of when you will release a beta....anyways keep doin what you doin it looks great

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
Hello! now I bring them an image, although we still need to modify it a bit:

lugiamorado4ow.png

We have to change the character he/she gives the bicycle...

Years
More information!

We have a new member " Sergio ", he has helped us a lot,
soon we will have images of the initial screen of PKMN ARCOIRIS, among others things more...
-----------------------
I have them a bad news, the beta of PKMN ARCOIRIS, will be delayed, since we enlarge a lot the play, what caused, many problems, I expect that they understand us, but we will go putting images, of what we carry...

More Screen Shots:

BATTLEMISTY.png
BATTLEASH.png

battleguardiandelviento.png
battleguardiandelviento3.png

bonus.png
Present3.png

--------------------------
Good bye!
<Aquiles, the Greek hero>

* Jade *

Banned
Years
  • Age 49
  • Seen Dec 9, 2005
Why a Level 70 Suicune against a Lv5 Pikarat? This hack is getting so awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back