• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Arcoiris (Orange Island) - Hacker's Block September 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Yes, Tigriff was made by Cuddles of Pokemon Treasures. Humisher was made by Ket Shi and I think was refurbished by Dragonfree and Wyvenom was also done by Cuddles. THEY ARE NOT TO BE USED BY ANYONE, hence my post above saying to remove them IMMEDIATELY WHEN THIS MESSAGE IS SEEN from the site.

This is the second instance of uncredited/no permission use of Pokemon Treasures material in this thread, the first being the pyramid.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
This problem will be solved

bersuit said:
seria una muy buena idea que cuando termines el juego puedas ir a pallet town y arededores y hablar con tu mama XD y tambien cosas q no susedan en la temporada de las ligas naranjas ,bueno suerte con el hack chicos.
Translation said:
-> It would be a good idea when U finish U'll be able to go to Pallete Town & that in the game happen things that dont happen in the O.League episodes, well luck with your hack guys!
It maybe possible a visit to Pallete Town and a battle tower in rute 1 bay maybe not >_<..., and in the hack will be a Parallel history and we include the two first movies, too.
bersuit said:
Una buena idea seria q haya una conexion con las islas de fire red en su hack ....
Translation said:
->It would be a good idea put a conexion between the fire red islands in your hack...
->Intenta editar en vez de postear doble y no, no tienen sentido las islas de FR en el pkmArcoiris
First you can edit your post instead double post... and not, definitily in the Orange Islands hack there wont placed the FR Islands

Jade said:
By the way, are we getting Shiny Scyther? Tracey's Scyther is a shiny.
I haven't sure yet, but in the series the Tracey's scither have the same colour of the rest

____ :pokeball:____​
This is the second instance of uncredited/no permission use of Pokemon Treasures material in this thread, the first being the pyramid:
I dont know how explain it but i understand perfectly the situation cause somebody haves already use my graffics (my work...) without permission, but is Numus who cares the web Page, and one thing is the OIhack and another the Sprihack page, anyway in the bottom of the web it is telled who created the design of the page, you should put in contact with they, anyhow I will speak inmediately about this with Numus. About the pyramid you should know that we we only based in your pyramid like a beginnig but in the game it will not look alike in anything. So if you speak with the person who takes charge of the web design those sprites will be changed inmediately, but I cant do anything more because i dont take charge in the web at all.
____ :pokeball:____​
AJUST said:
Those sprites are AWESOME. Especially Tigriff, some of the most professional I've seen.
PD: I think that too
icon10.gif

Last edited:
Years
Esta bien lo editare la proxima vez... ahora si otra idea que tal vez te, un item como la bicicleta que se llame "equipo de escalar" con este puedas ir a ciertos lugares oh que sea una HM estaria bueno para el gimnasio en el que ash escala y despues ase la carrera.
Bueno me despido y espero que se ocurran algunas ideas mas adiossss!!!

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Well, if you're still using it as a base, but not directly the same, you should still give credit (To- Cuddles of Pokemon Treasures)

Well, I'll need another little chatty with Numus...

EDIT: BTW, AJUST..Where do you get those trainer-card stickers from FRLG? I haven't reached that point in my game, so...

Krusty

6 string shredder and art dude
Years
Use unLZ, I've seen 'em with that if your just talking about the pictures, but if it's in game then it should be on *I think* Island 5 in a house, a little boy gives 'em to you.

Anyway I never really like the anime at all, but this game looks absolutely amazing, nice tileset changes, minisprites (Scyther!! :classic: ), everything. I will be playing this one... when it comes out of course :P.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
I don't enough patience from UNLZ...or to actually reach the goals to get the highe level stickers...well, if anyone sees them PM me please.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
bersuit said:
Esta bien lo editare la proxima vez... ahora si otra idea que tal vez te, un item como la bicicleta que se llame "equipo de escalar" con este puedas ir a ciertos lugares oh que sea una HM estaria bueno para el gimnasio en el que ash escala y despues ase la carrera.
Bueno me despido y espero que se ocurran algunas ideas mas adiossss!!!
Diooos, tu me lees la mente!!!! pues si gracias a la bici vas a poder desfiar al 2? lider (navel island) no cuento m?s... en fin xaval, piensa, estrujate q tnes buenas ideas!!! t envio mi msn va?

Seb

I will wait the BETA, esta fabuloso!!, este va a ser uno de los mejores hackroms

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
It appears the board erased the thread, blocked the thread to non-users or deleted the section, but I can no longer see my thread concerning the stolen sprites on the site, nor can I register to repost it. If you will absolutely, not remove PTs sprites, or let me send my plea to remove them, then you are bad person in my books, and I hope you get banned from here when you return,whoever-runs-the-site-forums for this hack. Just remove the sprites before more desperate measures must be taken.

Years
Jajaja soy re bueno XD!!!! tenes email??? asi podemos hablar mas sin contar mas al os otros bah ... si eso es lo q queres!!! hacemeun pm y avisame sergio tengo muchas ideas!!!

codes

I only like pokemon games
Years
  • Age 32
  • L.A
  • Seen Sep 14, 2005
Wow it looks great but theres something thats tripping me out arcoiris means rainbow not orange o.O how can you actually translate rainbow into orange, no puedes hablar espa?ol e ingles correcto oh que?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
By a request from Aquiles via PM, this thread is now closed until further notice.

~closed by request~

Aquiles: Just PM me whenever you want this re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back