• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Arcoiris (Orange Island) - Hacker's Block September 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
did you put the suicune lv. 70 cuz he's gonna play a part in the story ?
cuz i notice you run into a lil sprite of him like off of crystal in the screen's you posted. Anyways this hack looks very promising someone should really sticky this

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
That of SUICUNE is part of the history, clear, impossible to win him at the moment, but good, it is aleatory, jeje, that is the bad thing... although we add that event of aleatory, you also find it beginning the history, then, along this, you will find out the events that cause SUICUNE to escape from their old temple, and your you find it unintentionally...

Years
Hello friends, time ago that not posteaba in my theme, but now I bring you new informations, so much bad as new..

The bad, is that the hack read-only "POK?MON ARCOIRIS", we have begun it again, since the previous one, we had expanded a lot, because, al to do patches ".ips", these errors of had.

The good one, has been united to us, a new read-only one hacker: Sergio, the which has helped us with the new play. In which, there they will be large improvements, which, we will go commenting by means of we advance in the play.

Therefore to show what we carry, I show them the image of the initial screen, which, they would be able to say that is in a 50%.

celebirubi.png

In the initial screen, will appear celebi, but lacks us to finish the fund, to change the holder (rubi version) and to change the "by game freak."

I expect that he they like, soon I will put images of the new tiles, and if is possible, the initial screen al 100%. To if that itself they be not discouraged, this will not be a new one hack read-only, but a new play, that NINTENDO NEVER CREATED!

Good bye^^

< Aquiles, the Greek hero >

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
Hey!!
I'm the new member of "the orange islands team" jeje..

The first is eventhough we are making the hack in spanish, when the next beta will come out we will make the english version too, so don't worry. However the spanish isn't dificult to understand and speaking spanish is very useful nowadays...jejejje, well... anyway we'll make a english version

Ahh... I put here more screens for you tell us how we are developing it and we have changed the basical tiles.

In the screen of Celebi remember that we haven't changed the title (Orange Version), ok?

Thanks for all!!

Last edited:
Years
HOLY $HIT

THEY LOOKS TOO AWESOME

Can't wait to play, Like Datriot, I dont care if the game is in Spanish as I have played official games in Japanese.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Dude that pyramid in the last screen is stolen from PT, although heavily edited. Cuddles will need to forgive me for posting this...

Sorry for the jpeg, but as you can see, exact same shape and all.

Well it looks slightly different, there's no way the general idea would be exactly the same unless this sprite was used to base it off of, which is less offense.

Forgive me if this is some strange coincedence...

Last edited:
Years
mattgcn said:
Dude that pyramid in the last screen is stolen from PT, although heavily edited. Cuddles will need to forgive me for posting this...

Sorry for the jpeg, but as you can see, exact same shape and all.

Well it looks slightly different, there's no way the general idea would be exactly the same unless this sprite was used to base it off of, which is less offense.

Forgive me if this is some strange coincedence...
To do the pyramid, we base us of the one that your samples.
At any rate, we owe them some excuses, by basing us of its pyramid, I expect that understand us, we are not experts doing tiles, like you, but we guide us of its large creations...

We will try to change some things of the pyramid, and to if there is not the problems^^

Good bye!!

< Aquiles, the Greek hero >

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
edit:Nevermind this questions been answered, though it may be a good idea to try and put out an English version sooner than after your done with the Spanish version otherwise youre kinda defeating the purpose of posting it on a predominately English speaking website, it looks great, which is good, but how many people are gonna play it if they dont understand it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back