• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Arcoiris (Orange Island) - Hacker's Block September 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 8, 2007
    This is going to be a realy cool hack. I can't wait for it to be finished

Good work!

^1^Representative pkmn of OI: (like charizard in red, pikachu in yellow or lugia in silver)

Lapras

^2^Most common pkmn of OI: (the pokemon that can be easiest of find, like RATATA in red and blue/green)

Pidgey's

^3^Most com water pkmn of OI: (the same but in the water, tentacool in RB)

Magikarp

^4^Battles & trainers: (anything about this)

Team Rocket Trainers

^5^Maps: (if you want a special cave (volcano, space...) or forests, rutes for fly... or if you want less grass or more waterfalls....)

a dragon cave where you can get dratini or dragonair

^6^Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game,

The Last Battle of Ash against the orange crew leader, It would be cool if that would be the last battle.

^7^Any other ideas: (what you want to say)

A Battle Tower or some sort of a Pokemon leage that you can enter when you win the orange leage.

^8^ Your name

Dennis

^9^ Favorite pkmn

Dragonite/ Tauros

^10^ An evaluation

This is going to be the ebst hack ever!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I.....I......I'm inpressed.how in the heck did you put those tiles in the game!?

1nintendofanZ

The One Who Makes It Happen
    Years
  • ^1^Kingdra
    ^2^Oddish
    ^3^Horsea
    ^4^Battles & trainers:more Double battles better trainers
    ^5^Maps:Cave of the Crystal Onix
    ^6^Crystal Onix and all the water pokemon
    ^7^no comment
    ^8^1nintendofanZ
    ^9^Suicune and Blaziken
    ^10^ 10/10

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • ;)
    Geno said:
    This game is so awesome! I remember when you first posted this hack here. Also, I was asking if you were going to implant the E-Reader berries in the game. Anyway, keep up the great work on this hack!
    Thx, about the e-Reader berries, if in the ruby game is implanted it still be in the O.I.hack but if it isn't, ehh, dont know, if you say it is important and it is easy to install we try to implant it
    Aviex said:
    ^5^Maybe a place where you can only get to by flying?
    Yes, some islands will be surrounded by cliffs so you only be able to enter flying
    smarty_arty said:
    ^6^: Dunno really since I missed that part of the anime.
    Jjejej, Some people has lost that episodes, too. Well I hope you can play the OI soon instead watching the episodes
    bersuit said:
    Gooddddddddddddddddddddddd Workkkkkkkkkk Its Awesome How Its The Percent Of The Hack???
    Thx, and, uff about a 20% more or less
    no_mercy said:
    I.....I......I'm inpressed.how in the heck did you put those tiles in the game!?
    With UNLZ,Unlz + patience= Wonders
    Davey-kun said:
    what was that for? and erm..what does it mean XD
    Nothing, dont worry, It is already solved, isnt? ;)

Numus is know making the events, so when it will be done I hope we publish the beta, by the moment I keep working anyway, i've make the minisprite of Scither, Golduck and cristal Onix

Last edited:
    Years
  • You got the best hack ever sergio and aquiles, i m dreaming of a game of pokemon of the orange ligue and its coming true it comes to be the best hack of the PC whit pokemon bronze(cool screenshots) luck in hack boys

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • bersuit said:
    You got the best hack ever sergio and aquiles, i m dreaming of a game of pokemon of the orange ligue and its coming true it comes to be the best hack of the PC whit pokemon bronze(cool screenshots) luck in hack boys
    Thanks but remember to Numus, too xD

By the moment..
    These are the stadistics:

(without counting my vote)

->1<-(Rep Pkm)
    7xLapras Lugia Cristal onix, Kingdra
    ->2<-(+com Pkm)
    2xSunflora, 2xPidgey, Sentret, Yanma, 2xSunkern, Hoppip, Odish
    ->3<-(+com wPkm)
    Corsola, 3xMantine, 4xMagikarp, 3xTentacool, Hoppip, Feebas, Horsea
    ->4<-(Battles)
    Surfers,Bladers, 4x2vs2, 2x+lev, Gym like in the series, differents types, Pink rhihorn and Cr Onix,TmRocket
    ->5<-(Maps)
    2xCristal Cave, move throug all islands, trainer tower, ruins, Celebi's forest, Only fly accesing area, +Waterfalls, Dragon Cave
    ->6<-(Episodes)
    #97-Bugs Island with a shiny scither, #111-Battle vs OLeague Leader
    ->7<-(...)
    ?Ditto?, 2xBattle Tower, +Hidden items, PokeFinder, NewPokeball
    ->8<-(Votes) ----> 9
    Davey, Juan, Jade, Charon, Geno, Aviex, SmartyArty, Dennis, 1nintendofanZ
    ->9<-(Favorite pkm)
    Absol, Lapras, Tropius, Mew, 2xCrobat, Chimeco, Charmeleon, Gligar, Wynaut, totodile, chikorita, Dragonite ;) , Tauros, Suicune, Blaziken
    ->10<-(Evaluation) ----> 9.9
    10 - 9.7 - 10

An advance of the history:
    (this images arent the definitives)

The Cristal Cave (episode: The Crystal Onix) -Sunburst Island-

Good battle Golduck!! (episode: Bye Bye Psiduck)

Scither's forest (episode: Tracey Gets Bugged)

Last edited:

Dragon Lover

Oooh, words under my name.
    Years
  • Nice hack. Tell me if I got anything wrong in this question thingy or if you already decided.

1: Representative pkmn of OI: (like charizard in red, pikachu in yellow or lugia in silver)

Lapras.

2: Most common pkmn of OI: (the pokemon that can be easiest of find, like RATATA in red and blue/green)

Pidgeys.

3:Most com water pkmn of OI: (the same but in the water, tentacool in RB)

Feebas.

4: Battles & trainers: (anything about this)

Double battles.

5: Maps: (if you want a special cave (volcano, space...) or forests, rutes for fly... or if you want less grass or more waterfalls....)

A special seceret island you find after the league where you can find Dratinis, Dragonair and only in the deepest part VERY rarley Kingdra =P Also if Hoenn pok?mon work, Bagon, Swablu and Trapinch.

6: Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game:

Dunno.

7: Any other ideas: (what you want to say)

If we return to our house after that then when you come out of the house he pops out of nowhere and challenges you.

8: Your name:

Jake.

9: Favorite pkmn:

Dragonite [Flygon if it can work =P].

10: An evaluation:
    Good job!

Good Luck!

~DL~

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Here's my ideas for this! Greatly consider the Team Aqua ideas, the Gym Battle ideas, and the Water Pok?mon ideas. Also consider Kyogre being one of the Legendary Pok?mon in this game.

^1^ Representative pkmn of OI: Lapras, Lugia, Kyogre, Crystal Onix
    ^2^ Most common pkmn of OI: Sunflora, Jumpluff, Tropius, Gloom
    ^3^ Most com water pkmn of OI: Shellder, Staryu, Chinchou, Lotad, Spheal, Wailmer, Barboach, Magikarp, Feebas, Corphish, Carvanha, Seel, Krabby; have Pok?mon such as Gastly, Duskull, Shuppet, and Misdreavus be found on the Ghost Ship.
    ^4^ Battles & Trainers: Battle the Orange Island Gym Leaders after competing in their events (such as Cissy's water race). Redo those events to rematch them with stronger teams (like in Emerald). (Look at my post of their teams on the first page.) Also include Double Battles, especially when facing Luana.
    ^5^ Maps: Have there be a Mystery Island where Team Aqua's Hideout is located. You have to fight your way through Team Aqua Grunts like you did in the Mandarin Island Warehouse.
    ^6^ Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game: Not my favorite part, but on Mandarin Island (the huge city island), have Team Aqua be the one using a device to control all the Pok?mon on the island. When you reach the end of the warehouse you fight Aqua Admin Shelly and Archie. Teams listed below.
    ^7^ Any other ideas: Have Team Aqua be found in places in the Orange Islands such as the Mandarin Island Warehouse and have a Hideout on an uncharted island. They're plan would be to try to capture Kyogre again, who appears on the Islands. In other words, have Team Aqua be the Team in this game.
    ^8^ Your name: Devin
    ^9^ Favorite Pok?mon; In this case, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Swampert, Poliwrath, Politoed, Kingdra, Ludicolo, Walrein

Mandarin Island Warehouse Battles
    Aqua Admin Shelly: L30 Starmie, L30 Mightyena, L30 Sharpedo
    Aqua Leader Archie: L30 Mightyena, L30 Cloyster, L30 Golbat, L30 Sharpedo

Team Aqua Mystery Island Battles
    Aqua Admin Shelly: L40 Starmie, L40 Mightyena, L40 Lanturn, L40 Sharpedo
    Aqua Leader Archie: L45 Cloyster, L45 Mightyena, L45 Quagsire, L45 Crobat, L45 Sharpedo

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • Dragon Lover said:
    Nice hack. Tell me if I got anything wrong in this question thingy or if you already decided.~DL~

No, all of you will be able to keep answering, my before post was only a recopilation.

Years
  • Sorry Sergio and Numus (i dont have a good memory XD) boys you have the best hack ever made (i remember a pokemon OIA for gb) but your hack its so pretty in all the forms , how long is ?? like red,silver or ruby??,

ahoa en espa?ol :D

seria una muy buena idea que cuando termines el juego puedas ir a pallet town y arededores y hablar con tu mama XD y tambien cosas q no susedan en la temporada de las ligas naranjas ,bueno suerte con el hack chicos.

Years
  • Great screenshots, as usual. Also, I don't think the E-Reader berries are there by default, but I think you can get them by linking Ruby with FR/LG or Emerald and use the Berry Update.

Years
  • I doublechecked with Mr Sparkzz that would you please remove that brown dragonlike - Tigriff and the purple dragonlike Wyvern. They are property of Pokemon Treasure.

Thanks.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
  • The griffin in the top left (Tigriff), the Wyvern in the bottom right (Wyvenom) and the blue hummingbird below Pokesho's stolen Treecko on the left bar (Humisher) must be removed immedietely.

And no, there is no way you can use them. At all.

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
    Years
  • mattgcn said:
    The griffin in the top left (Tigriff), the Wyvern in the bottom right (Wyvenom) and the blue hummingbird below Pokesho's stolen Treecko on the left bar (Humisher) must be removed immedietely.

And no, there is no way you can use them. At all.

Those sprites are AWESOME. Especially Tigriff, some of the most professional I've seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back