• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Arcoiris (Orange Island) - Hacker's Block September 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2005
Looks great indeed, Keep up the great work.
Will be waiting for the beta :)

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
Years
Don't rush them. If you want the demo to be good, then keep your mouth closed with comments like that. Maybe you thought of it in a different way, but it is annoying to have people bothering about a demo/beta. Give the crew some time, eh?

On another note, I can't get over the genious of the screenshots.

AbareMax

Years
Tetsuya-San dont translate aquiles know english (yo tambien hablo espa?ol) realy very superduper good hack aquiles congratulations!!!

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
The beta havent came yet.... soon

First, I wanna say thanks to all the people who has said that our hack is awesome and other similar things because we have already writen more than 100post!! ^^[/']
Second, although I have worked against the clock (dunno if in english it is said this way) we cant publish the beta this week for computer problems (first the RA's screen crash, and second there was a tension raise (dunno too) in the electricity company and the PC of NUMUS crashed too), so this last days I was working alone in the game eventhough I've progress a lot but I CAN'T publish the beta without the events (in this hack I colabore in the grafics, because the scripts are impossibles for me), and finally we have some problems for talking between us because the diferents timezones, too.
Only this
Now your questions:
lds said:
Thats AWESOME!!....is there goign to be Ice caves like the Moltress
cave?? That awesome keep up the good work....Cant wait to play it....
Thanks and of course, but remember there will be anothers cave(artc1, zap2, mol3, cristal onix, kabuto?s, ...)
Geno said:
This hack is so sweet. One thing, will you include the E-Reader berries?
o_O I dont understand what you want to mean, we include the berry trees but, please, explain better what you want to say.
Solus said:
This is just awesome, keep up the good work!
By the way, is that a Shiny Lapras Misty is riding?
No, isnt a shiny lapras. The Misty?s Lapras has a different colour than the Ash' ones but isnt shiny.
This lapras is really shiny
13120xu.png

An Online Interview
I suppose the most of you have ideas for an orange islands hack so I think we can begin the turn for post your ideas
You can post your Ideas by this way

^1^Representative pkmn of OI: (like charizard in red, pikachu in yellow or lugia in silver)
^2^Most common pkmn of OI: (the pokemon that can be easiest of find, like RATATA in red and blue/green)
^3^Most com water pkmn of OI: (the same but in the water, tentacool in RB)
^4^Battles & trainers: (anything about this)
^5^Maps: (if you want a special cave (volcano, space...) or forests, rutes for fly... or if you want less grass or more waterfalls....)
^6^Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game,
(you can remember the episodes here:Liga Naranja )
^7^Any other ideas: (what you want to say)
^8^ Your name
^9^ Favorite pkmn
^10^ An evaluation

I begin
^1^ LAPRAS
^2^ hummm I cant decide, well, SUNFLORA
^3^ CORSOLA & MANTINE
^4^ Surfers and traceurs like trainers, some more 2vs2 battles, and higher levels
^5^ Well, i m working on a CRISTAL CAVE ^_^
^6^ The battle in the 1gym -> Putting a race against the leader and then you have to defeat her
^7^ The same history that in the serie but extended (new episodes)
^8^ Sergio
^9^ Dragonite
^Evaluation^ A [10] for the O.I. HACK jeje

Last edited:

Davey-kun

Banned
Years
this is truely the best hack i have ever seen. it gets top rankings in everything. Especially the graphics! a GIANT well done to the Pok?mon Arcoiris team. *claps* xD

theres only one word to sum this hack up......

AWSOME!

*gives rep*

Now for my part :P

^1^ LAPRAS
^2^ SUNFLORA
^3^ CORSOLA & MANTINE
^4^ skaters and bladers, more 2vs2 battles, and higher levels
^5^ CRISTAL CAVE sounds kwl! ^_^
^6^ i got nuthin!
^7^ ^ditto
^8^ Davey
^9^ Absol
^10^ A [10] for the O.I. HACK

-Dk

Last edited:

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
PLEASE, JCrcw & Davey, edit your posts and include the little cuestionary filled '-_- and for the next users you only have to copy this in your post:
^1^
^2^
^3^
^4^
^5^
^6^
^7^
^8^
^9^
^NOTE^

Edit: A lot of thanks for your both opinions ^_^

Last edited:

jc_rcw

:God:
Years
^1^uhmm dunno maybe lapras
^2^maybe pidgeys
^3^magikarp
^4^make all the gyms like in the sereies(you already did though:P
^5^Maps: I want to be able to move through all the islands:)
^6^the last battle to be with Gary:)
^7^Any other ideas: (what you want to say)
^8^ juan
^9^ I have six look at my sig
^10^its an awsome hack

Years
^1^Representative pkmn of OI: Lapras & Lugia
^2^Most common pkmn of OI:
^3^Most com water pkmn of OI: Magikarp, Tentacool...
^4^Battles & trainers: more 2on2 battles...
^5^Maps: umm... a trainer tower somewhere on places like Manadrin Island?
^6^Your favorite part of the Orange league and how do you put in the game: My favourite episode is about Traceyand Scyther so put all bugs in the island such commons being Weedle and Caterpie then Ledyba and Spinarak then Venonat, Paras, and rares will be Heracross, Pinsir, Scyther and some more... also a SHINY SCYTHER as an event....
^7^Any other ideas: A nice battle tower somewhere with different tactics than before :)
^8^ Your name: Jade
^9^ Favorite pkmn: Too many to count so my fave is Lapras, Tropicus and Mew

Charon

unscrupulous~
Years
^1^ Lapras seems like the obvious choice... but maybe an orange coloured pokemon?
^2^ sentrets
^3^ Mantine, hoppip or tentacool
^4^ A good variety of types, eg even amounts of waters trainers, fire trainers...
^5^ Lots of lovely ruins to explore
^6^ The graphics
^7^ Uh... make sure you hide lots of items, I love finding them (:
^8^ Charon
^9^ Crobat
^NOTE^ Looking forward to this hack!

Years
^1^ Crystal Onix
^2^ Sunkern/Sunflora and Yanma
^3^ Feebas and/or Mantine
^4^ Battle against a pink Ryhorn and Crystal Onix
^5^ The area where Celebi is in the movie
^6^ Everything
^7^ A new item called the Pok?Finder. All you would need to do is edit the script of Item finder and fuse it with Sweet Scent. Also, maybe some new Pok?balls.
^8^ Geno
^9^ Chimecho
^NOTE^ This game is so awesome! I remember when you first posted this hack here. Also, I was asking if you were going to implant the E-Reader berries in the game. Anyway, keep up the great work on this hack!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
^1^ Lapras
^2^sunkern
^3^Tentacool
^4^dunno
^5^Maybe a place where you can only get to by flying?
^6^i dunno
^7^nope
^8^ Aviex
^9^ Crobat, charmeleon and gligar
^10^ 9.7/10

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
^1^:I'll have to go with lapras
^2^:How about hoppip?
^3^:Most com water pkmn of OI: I guess I'll go with with the old good magikarp.
^4^:& trainers: More double battles and stronger pokemon.
^5^:Waterfalls! I just love waterfalls ^^
^6^: Dunno really since I missed that part of the anime.
^7^: Can't come up with anything else than a new type of pokeball that increases the chanses of catching a pokemon if your pokemon is weaker than the opponent.
^8^: Just read my username will ya? ^^
^9^: Wynaut! totodile and chikorita are also nice but, my absolute favourite is Wynaut!
^10^: This hack looks awesome and it really looks like you're doing your best to make a good hack out of this. You're one of the best hackers in all of PC *Gives rep*

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Smarty_Arty said:
^10^: This hack looks awesome and it really looks like you're doing your best to make a good hack out of this. You're one of the best hackers in all of PC *Gives rep*
I completely agree! Keep this up and can't wait for more screens!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Wow this thread is stickied. When did that happen? Well it's pretty obvious this thread got stickied really. Well then keep the upadtes coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back