• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Ash's New Adventures

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    I love the Misty overworld sprite! *smiles* She's very pretty with her hair down. Anyways, Blue's going to appear? *grins* That's great! Hm... is there going to be the pairing of GaryxBlue in this comic? *crosses fingers* Hope so. Anyways... is it more is May getting alittle jealouse? XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Newten5 said:
    OK, lets see:

1. I don't like speech bubbles, thats why I did it the other way.
    2. Comics are kinda like fan fictions anyway.
    3. I needed to use *munch* otherwise that part wouldn't have made much sense.
    4. I havn't used other peoples sprites. The Ash sprites are by me and the May, Pikachu and Ash's Mum sprites are all from Fire Red.

I like speech under panels thanks, try not to flame at me like that just because YOU don't like it.

~Newten5
    Yeah, I hate spech bubbles also. They get in the way and don't fit all the text you want or need.

Nice comic, I'm likeing it so far.
    I was hoping one day some one would bring May and Misty to gether, now its happend!! :P

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I know it's been a while since anybody posted here. I'm sorry for delays, I'm very busy with my school work these days -_- But there is hope! A 1 week break has started in the UK so I have a bit more time :P

Part 4 is up, sorry for it's shortness, the next part should be up later on today ^_^
    And I quit the Warps comic, I get confused doing 2 comics at once :\

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks ^_^ So you like how the story's going then?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Newten I love the new eppy^^. Two girls fighting over ash. You should've putted in there that girl that likes ash when he was fighting in the Johto League.Keep it up.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks everybody, I'm glad you all like it ^_^
    Good news - Part 5 is up! And although it's very short, I think you'll like it :P
    Tell me what ya think! *runs off to start part 6*

~Newten5

Years
    Hmhm. It seems May got caught in quite the Condundrum =3 But heck, I thought you were going to go all out AAML here XD I'm glad you didn't. But don't get into the loveish parts too much otherwise it could...beh XD; I'm not saying. Well. Wanting to know what happens in Part 6 Newten, so chop chop! Joking! :P Keep up with the work mate!

~ Siggeh *

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Thanks Siggy ^_^ And don't worry, I won't make it too lovey-dovey XD They still need to find pikachu! O_o

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Sorry again for the double post but when I don't do it, my thread seems to get ignored -_-

Part 6 is up, and I want to know what you want to happen next:
    #Find bloody Pikachu! He's been gone like forever!
    #More romance between Ash and May
    #More main characters come into the comic
    #Ash and May kill the news reporter that spotted them together! XD

Also, I did a small profile for May, I'll make it longer when the comic progresses.

As always please post your thoughts on the comic! ^_^

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Newten5 said:
    Sorry again for the double post but when I don't do it, my thread seems to get ignored -_-

Part 6 is up, and I want to know what you want to happen next:
    #Find bloody Pikachu! He's been gone like forever!
    #More romance between Ash and May
    #More main characters come into the comic
    #Ash and May kill the news reporter that spotted them together! XD

Also, I did a small profile for May, I'll make it longer when the comic progresses.

As always please post your thoughts on the comic! ^_^

~Newten5
    Doesn't anyone care what happens next XD I think there good options.......heh

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I must say newten that your eppys are better than mines. Keep on going I wanna see who gets to kiss Ash/Satoshi?:D

Back