• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Destiny Arrived

Good or Bad for beginner

• Total voters

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
  • Yes he is the last villina, I am getting all the character to gether, and going to start a new update, START! ok i don't knwo when it will be done, but i don know it will be sorta lengthy so sorry in advance

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • coreystranick said:
    Yes he is the last villina, I am getting all the character to gether, and going to start a new update, START! ok i don't knwo when it will be done, but i don know it will be sorta lengthy so sorry in advance
    what do you think of the sprites?
    oh yeah, give credit to pokesho and coronis.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • coreystranick said:
    alright, will do. I like them
    thanks. i used the drew from pokesho for the head and silvers body that coronis made. so all i did basically was put the head on the body and recolor the hair XD

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • No, so far i ahve one on reserve. BUt if you like you can have a character on reserve. Any charater on reserve will either replace on e that dies , or beceom a paat of Dash's Team. But you won't know till later. Sorry guys i was away for the weekend at a compettion

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Who knows? You will have to wait till the first comics are up. Then you may find out. I may have new comic out this week

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Do u still need more characters? I've got one. Tell me if u want it so that i can do the sprites ^^ Here it is...

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • yay finally a new episode. nice one 2. camille is in there yay XD
    and dude, the new Kinsly looks awsome! whoever made him did a excellent job :)
    cant wait for the next one.

Back