• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~? Pok?mon FR/LG: Continued ?~ [PG-13]

null

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
  • Hey Signomi i really like your sprite comic keep up the good work,your a very good spriter as well ^^ 10/10 for both

Years
  • Self-Destruct? LOL XD

Thank you Tsukasa ^_^;

I might have the next part up tonight...but I don't know....hehe, Poor Mewtwo is the victim of Deoxys' Taunt XD What will happen to him?

Years
  • ?? twould be awesome XD j00 would earn my mega respect which has only been earn't by one person so far this kid I met yesterday he can climb trees and jump down and land perfectly then he gained ultra respect when he did a back flip off a slide XD

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    That part 3 was just how I imagined it! Psyco Boost did nothing! muahaha :P
    Now Mewtwo is stuck in attack mode :) Deoxys has no idea whats coming! ^_^
    Maybe Deoxys will transform into defense form now....hmm....*ponders*....

~Newten5

Years
  • being stuck in attack mode isn't a good thing newten mewtwo may only have self destruct as a attack thing and deoxys in defense can withstand that

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    No, deoxys wouldn't withstand it :P And no-one has a Mewtwo with self-destruct! Thats just supid! XD I wonder when the next part will be up........

~Newten5

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Blazin Espio said:
    defense deoxy's can XD :P to you newten XD
    :P to you too blazey XD
    Well, we will just have to wait and see what happens, didn't someone say they were gonna do the bathroom saga or something? XD

~Newten5

Back