• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Fusion Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
Years
  • With Lunar Ips, download it here: click

Then patch it to ruby. You need the Normal Ruby ROM to patch it. You need a Ruby Rom that is unmodified, and the hack.

I have the hack, so all you need is patch it to a rom.

If you don't have one, go to Yahoo.com and search for Pokemon Ruby Roms.

I would give you a ROM site, but then I would get banned so...

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2005
    i get the same problem as Dr Latios. My screen turns white but i've tried switching to directdrw and that doesn't work either.

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
    Years
  • I love this game, it's awesome. Where abouts do you find the fused pokemon ?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Wow. It looks great from what I can see. ^^ To bad I dont have the right programs to play all the hacks on... T-T Cause theres a few I really wanna try, and I was also looking forward to Pokemon Ice... ah well...
    I still look at the pretty screen caps. Great job!

PenguinGengar

um skooz me wut r u doing sir?
    Years
  • It looks cool, but whenever I play it, it is justlike regular Ruby. I patched it and everything. :( How do i fix it?

EDIT: Actually, any hack i got from here as an IPS plays as regular Ruby. :(

Last edited:

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
  • thanks for all of the comments on this hack, I've been busy for a few months due to Real Life, so I couldnt realease the next Beta as soon as I'd hoped.

I'm working on the hack right now. :D

ShiningCharizard20033

A cat grabbed my pic and ran.
    Years
  • hello i know this is probally old im sorry but when i go out of the truck it goes black nothing else i tried doing everything but i get a black screen. which version of visualboy advance do I need???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back