• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
Years
  • funnybunny said:
    This is so awsome, I already registered on your site, but was deleted right after it :P .
    If this is (part) done I really donna play this.

Keep up that good work.

Registered on what site? Is there a site for PokeOnline?

Robbie

Kitty'll eat you :o
    Years
  • ArmchairRomeo said:
    Registered on what site? Is there a site for PokeOnline?

There was a site, but I took it down because I wanted to work on the game a lot more before I launched the site officially.

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    good to see you still workin robbie keep it up we're still rootin for ya ;)

Robbie

Years
  • Only one new screenshot today:

four.gif

This is one of the variations of Pok?mon Centres in the game. Basically there will be three forms, the one shown above which is a "do-it-yourself" Pok?mon Centre, a single-story one exactly like the lower floor of the Pok?mon Centres in FR/LG and a two-story Centre with facilities for healing your own Pok?mon or paying Nurse Joy to do it for you. Pok?mon Centres won't be free in the game. I'm planning on having a small fee of about ten credits per healing. Money will be pretty easy to come by, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem for most people.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • nice
    mabye you could make a leuge like in the casrtoons where its player vs player until the last one standing -who wins a big prize

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yet another great screen. Keep it up!!!

Robbie

Years
  • I've just finished working on the Pok?Online website: http://www.pokeonline.net

More will be added to it over time, of course. Note that the account you register will be the account you use in the game, so choose your username carefully.

Let me know what you think! :)

Last edited:

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years
  • This is online right..as the name says
    I like it,but i got a question in-game pokemon,if you bump into someone you can't get any closer then that,and since this game might have alot of player,you probably couldn't move around alot...so will you be able to like stay in the same spot as them,so you can move around,if you understand what i'm saying,and the game looks nice,keep up the good work.

Robbie

Years
  • Uber_Flame said:
    This is online right..as the name says
    I like it,but i got a question in-game pokemon,if you bump into someone you can't get any closer then that,and since this game might have alot of player,you probably couldn't move around alot...so will you be able to like stay in the same spot as them,so you can move around,if you understand what i'm saying,and the game looks nice,keep up the good work.

It's online, but it's in development still.

You'll be able to walk through other players. It would be senseless to make you stop when you touched another person.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2006
    if you were to estimate how much more time before the final release, about how much time would that be... (you dont have to answer)

Robbie

Years
  • KuraCottum said:
    I see that it says you can be a nurse. Will there be special places and things only nurses can do?

Yes. Nurses will be able to get jobs in Pok?mon Centres. I'm not sure exactly what you'll be able to do in the various roles, but there will definately be jobs for players to earn money.

retsubty said:
    if you were to estimate how much more time before the final release, about how much time would that be... (you dont have to answer)

There will probably never be a final release. The game will be released slowly over time, as with most online games. Not all of the game features will be included in the initial release.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • The site is wonderful! I would love to see more screenies on this! Keep up the wonderful work!

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2006
    What Program are you using?Or are you making it out of scratch with C++ and visual basics?

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • can we see some screenshots of multiple users on the same map?

Also, you may want to do what Pokecrater now does on their maps, for when multiple people are on the same spot.
    Since that could be happening alot...

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
  • This game is looking great so far, I luv the idea ^_^
    I cant wait to see in in action, if this game is any good it will become a huge hit!!!
    I also like the idea about different jobs eg nurse, this will make the game alot more intresting then if everyone was just trainers :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back