• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Oregon o_o

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2005
    this game looks awsome.....i wish i could script in sphere liek that i tried but it didnt go to well....neway cant wait for a demo, good luck with this it looks promising..

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    thanks for all the support ^_^
    now I have 2 weeks of vacations I'll do some serious programming (I hope), having in account I also have school work XD
    I'll add the menu descriptions now and I'll post the screens soon.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Wow wow wow looks great,
    and the trainercard looks funny with the word sex and not GENDER XD

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    ye, I already changed that... but sex is correct as well you know.. just looks bad x_x

I've been recoding the game so that's why I haven't posted in a while.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    sorry for double posting, here is a pokemon that will be featured in the mutant/fake generation of my game:

MEWTHREE
    Pok?mon Oregon o_o

DarkFeline

I like pie.
    Years
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, such good looking game :D when you finish it, I wanna try it :D yes, because I have every right to, or else, when you go to school next year, I won't visit you u.u or maybe I will, to beat you up :|
    Peace ^^ o/

Back