• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity is gonna suck!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Kairi said:
    I play an unhealthy amount of them, and still have time for here. Your choice though, you don't need to make such a big deal of it though. Oh well, you'll be missed! I know 22sa will be upset.
    Other than the fact he actually came online, none of what he says really suprised me. I'm not really sad he left, he left when he went on his vacation is how I see it, but it is good to hear from him again.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I don't consider myself a real member here... just a passer-bye now. Visit once in awhile. The truth is, I dislike many of the people here, even some of the mods... I do like a few people... VERY few.

It was cool when I first came here, then the place lost its luster... people left, newbs came, think they own the place. Pfft.

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Iveechan said:
    I don't consider myself a real member here... just a passer-bye now. Visit once in awhile. The truth is, I dislike many of the people here, even some of the mods... I do like a few people... VERY few.

It was cool when I first came here, then the place lost its luster... people left, newbs came, think they own the place. Pfft.
    Hey don't be such a pessimist....I do come here once in a while and people do remember me (although I do wonder if I'm disliked -_-;; ) Your post makes me feel like I'm the REAL passer-by here :'(

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I play an unhealthy amount of them, and still have time for here. Your choice though, you don't need to make such a big deal of it though.

what's life without the unhealthy amount of games? If there's lesser homework i would have kept up my gr.9 life of *counts fingers* 7.5 hours of games everyday (not that much already... should really go to 8 or 9 hours a day)

i don't know... i hold the exact opposite comments as Gr8person62... i mean i don't have much time to fit in my schedule as well. So that's why i still go on PC for just as long as ever, but instead stay up later sacrificing my sleeping time instead of PC time ^_^;;

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Uh gr8ie, if you are going out to get a life, I don't think playing so much videogames, as you have planned, will help.I have a life outside pc, I just know how to manage my time.I hang out with my friends, and when I have time, I'll get on pc.I keep my life blanced well.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    You're leaving? o.O; Oh well...I...but we all hope that you'll come back some day...see you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ahh, another member leaving..? This is getting a bit out of control. >_>; I come on here a lot, (Well, homeschooling helps) and I still have a life. Plus I'd rather be on the computer than playing video games. o_o;

Anyways, bye I guess. I hope you come back soon, if you ever decide to...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I go to public school.I like it, you get to socialize a lot.PC sure has started to die since the database reset.I hope no more members decide to leave.

Years
  • Gr8Person62 said:
    Yea because lot's of Members are leaving, like Me!

Well, my life is too good to be wasted here, I realised that a week ago.

Meh, Bye, I guess.

That's a negative look at the situation. If PokeCommunity 'sucks' as you claim, wouldn't it make more sense to stay and post threads to stimulate activity?

Realistically, development in a message board doesn't need a lot posts from the same user.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    People should have a chance to say good-bye to him, even if the initial post was wrought with negativity.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • just because gr8person62 is a pestimist and brings in a rather negative start for this thread doesn't mean this thread needs to be closed... it's just his way of things...

well goodbye gr8person62... we'll miss ya

PokeTrainerCarol

I got upset. And I mean it. It wasn't the kind of "oh he left, well too bad". But you're what your name states, a great person!
    well
    ...bye. Have a great life...I'll miss you a lot

but have a great life anyway!

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Okay, okay... So basically your saying, 'Eveyone's leaving, which makes the Pokemon Community inactive, which makes me want to leave.'. The more people leave, the less active PC is going to be, so at least make an effort to keep PC alive... please?

It would a shame to see you leave. You've been here for a really long time, but if your happier sitting on your butt playing video games, then be that way. =P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well put orange.If PC is hardly alive, then we should find more members, make an effort.Not just say,"Oh some people left, end of the line for me"The least you could do is come here every once in a while.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Why do people bother making dramatic exits from places like this? If you don't have time to post here, then just leave and come back whenever you can to post the odd message here and there. Heck, I've been doing that myself since I registered back in February. :cool:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, people have been complain it isn't the same. Well, I wasn't here before guys, but I'm going to guess they didn't sit around and complain about it, but they made an effort to make some posts even when it was going slow. You shouldn't complain if you aren't trying your hardest to improve the situation, and getting others to do the same.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I think that notsoGr8person69 is just ticked that he hasn't been noticed here as he has been in the old PC...if people loved him as much as they love 22sa or Kairi, well yeah, he'd stay, drink, and be fairy...

BOO ya!

Back