• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    just to let everyone know I had my minecraft named change to _Zehn

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I can still log into the server fine, my name is just different thanks to mojang

Years
    Reconstructing my house. I missed so much on the server. NO ONE TOLD ME THERE WAS A MOON MOD. But yeah, house rebuilding should be fun. I think there should be a way where you can set it to peaceful mode when you're the only one there.

Yukari

I died and somehow didn't lose all my stuff. Whoever is responsible for this, OH GOD THANK YOU!!!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Big announcement

So for those who don't know about the mall, it's this structure built out of iron blocks that is east of spawn. You can trade gold, iron, diamonds, lapis, redstone, and coal for Skeleton Skulls, which is what we use for currency.

Anyways, the first booth to your left when you enter has a villager who will trade you one piece of wheat for one skull. This villager should stop the trade after it has traded 1000 times, and when the villager stops the trade, I will expand the border (thanks to permission from Matt) to twice its current size, which would be to 2000 blocks compared to the current 1000.

I died and somehow didn't lose all my stuff. Whoever is responsible for this, OH GOD THANK YOU!!!

whoops lol I changed the setting so that we keep our inv when we die and forgot to turn it back off >_>

Years
    Wobbu said:
    Anyways, the first booth to your left when you enter has a villager who will trade you one piece of wheat for one skull. This villager should stop the trade after it has traded 1000 times, and when the villager stops the trade, I will expand the border (thanks to permission from Matt) to twice its current size, which would be to 2000 blocks compared to the current 1000.

I traded 227 skulls for this, meaning I invested literally ALL of my diamonds, redstone, iron, and coal.

Please do this, guys, I need White Magic Mountain. :P

Also, I found this at 254 12 626
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wobbu

Years
    Here is what is included in the expanded land:

Village
    Desert Village
    Brown Sheep
    Desert Temples
    Stronghold
    A lot of deep ocean for anyone who wants to build underwater structures
    Some large mountains
    Witch Huts

and probably some other stuff I missed

yes, that's a skeleton spawner

chests had some watermelon and pumpkin seeds, iron horse armor, 2 enchanted books, and some diamonds, iron, and gold

lol i found that spawner the other month and rigged the chests :P i also placed some diamond ores near it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Here is what is included in the expanded land:

Village
    Desert Village
    Brown Sheep
    Desert Temples
    Stronghold
    A lot of deep ocean for anyone who wants to build underwater structures
    Some large mountains
    Witch Huts

and probably some other stuff I missed

lol i found that spawner the other month and rigged the chests :P i also placed some diamond ores near it.

What about that one place that I really liked? :P

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    So basically, we need like 1000 wheat to expand the border. That sounds cool!

Btw the name of the mall is the Detroit Hills Mall or White Mage Gift Shop. whichever works for you :P For those who are still confused on the location, if you know Mage's and Karinmo's tower, just go farther than that and you should see it. It's near the ocean and the Thunderdome.

Wobbu

Years
    What about that one place that I really liked? :P

Nope, we'd have to double it again to 4000 blocks :\ but if we don't get frame drops after this expansion then maybe we could do another event to double the border again.

So basically, we need like 1000 wheat to expand the border. That sounds cool!

No, you give the villager one Skeleton Skull and the villager gives you one piece of wheat in return.

Btw the name of the mall is the Detroit Hills Mall or White Mage Gift Shop. whichever works for you :P

The mall is not called White Mage Gift Shop :V

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back