• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Will you be a part of the PokeCommunity Minecraft experience?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 73 97.3%
  • Minecraft's for little kids, pfff no!

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I have made an ice farm, at -200 x 330 z, It currently makes ice from 8(?) water blocks but I plan on doubling, or maybe quadrupling it. It's free to use, as long as you feel gratitude while using it.

I am going to be using the ice for a project for the server, but it needs to undergo testing first to see if it was lag/ fail in server conditions

As always, good day to you all ^_^

Years
    Someone come on the server, I'm so lonely D: I really haven't seen too many people online the past week. We need more people to contribute to the border expansion thing!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Someone come on the server, I'm so lonely D: I really haven't seen too many people online the past week. We need more people to contribute to the border expansion thing!
    Monster Hunter came out. Everyone should play that instead ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ (I'll hop on right now.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I missed the party, it seems. :<

also doge, if you still pay attention to this thread, I appear to have stolen your bow

Years
    PokeCommunity Minecraft Server - Join the fun!

Found at our new northern border. This is so unfair.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Oh, I was expecting another very bold announcement from him when it happened. :P Getting on the server in a bit.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Hey guys! We're looking to get something going for Minecraft and we'll need your help! If you are capable of recording gameplay OR even audio over Skype, shoot me a PM or add me on Skype.

This is gonna be a big thing, I hope, so anyone that wants to help or can help, feel free to contact me. :)

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hey guys! We're looking to get something going for Minecraft and we'll need your help! If you are capable of recording gameplay OR even audio over Skype, shoot me a PM or add me on Skype.

This is gonna be a big thing, I hope, so anyone that wants to help or can help, feel free to contact me. :)

I would except my laptop is quite laggy and I usally only get 30-50 fps, so even though I can record I will not, if you want though you can add me on skype ( Zehn.123 ) and I will go on the server while anyone is recording.

Also I think it would be good to have a Skype chat for the server, just VM me if you want to join.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back