• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeKingdom Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
Years
  • Kauyon's travel to the Castle wasn't as fast on the other hand, in fact, it was taking them a while to even reach the boarder. Every once in a while, the Nuzleaf felt as though they were being watched. Apparently he had slowed down this last time though.

"Nuzleaf, is something wrong?" the knight asked.

"No Sir," the Nuzleaf said before turing back once, "Just feel as though I am being hunted..." he grumbled.

"Well dont worry about it, we can defend ourselfs, look you even brought your sword." the knight said pointing at Kauyons side.

Kauyon nodded, then the two went started going back down the path. They hadn't gone far when the Knight spoke to him, "I bet I can beat you there." the armored figure said.

Kauyon just looked at him like he was insane, "Really now? How much?" he said. The knight chuckled. "I'm not kidding, how much?" the Nuzleaf said.

"A suit of armor for you." the Sceptile said, Kauyon nodded, "then, GO!" he yelled.

A dust cloud formed behind them as the two ran down the path towards the castle, hopefully the guards wouldn't think they were an invaison force.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Kain Walked behind The large Feraligatr that was leading him to the Castle of king Eevee. He felt the Sun's power all around him, the light draining his energy. The fur on the back of his neck prickled uncomfortably and he spun around, his enhanced senses kicking in. "Feraligatr wait. Something's watching us." Feraligatr Turned towards Kain. "Eh? C'mon Kain, there's nothing watching us." Kain grumbled as he followed Feraligatr. HE didn't know that someone was watching them because HE didn't have his senses honed, the way Kain did. Years of being a thief helped. But the Feraligatr only cared about power. Stealth and speed meant nothing to him. The Weavile sighed as they continued to walk to the castle, sneaking glances over his shoulder the whole time.

Kain looked around him as they entered the castle. He saw a gardevoir standing in the center of the room. Feraligatr walked up to the Gardevoir and bowed. "Hello M'lady I have a knight-in-training with me." Gardevoir nodded and the two shifted their gazes to Kain. Kain sighed and then he put on the 'Nicest' face he could. "Hello M'lady." He said through closed teeth. "I am honored." Gardevoir Smiled at Kain and said, "As I you kain. Now are you ready?" Kain eyes narrowed. "For what?" he asked. Gardevoir reached for Kain and he instantly flinched, trying to keep himself from backing away. "Sorry." He muttered. "Reflex." Gardevoir smiled as her hand was placed on Kain's head.

Instantly Kain was in a new room, and he jumped back again, and he hit a wall. As he spun around, he saw that it wasn't a wall, but a column. On top of it was Elder Flareon. Kain Bowed and said, "Hello Lord." Kain looked around the room and saw all of the elders, each sitting atop a column. Kain bowed to all of the others and said "Hello My Lords. I appreciate your choosing me." Kain looked at lord Umbreon the longest, just enough to notice him nod to the center of the room. Then Kain noticed the crystal.

It was Large, and beautiful. Very beautiful. Kain noticed its perfectly faceted edges, creating a thousand copies of his face. Then the scene within it changed. The Weavile inside of it turned solid black, and Kain faltered. "Wha-What was that? What just happened?" Then the crystal turned a milky blue color. ice. Now it was solid black. Dark. Then the facets turned both colors, causing a blue and black shimmer to appear. Then Kain's Thief side kicked in. "So...Shiny! Must-" "AAAHH!"

Kain was in a solid White room with no furnishings or rugs. His shadow seemed to stretch larger and larger in front of him until it seperated from his body. When it was released, Kain felt himself get weaker. He looked down at his arms and began to panic. He was a slow weak sneasel again! Kain's Shadow stood up before him and began running around him with such speed. "Am i really that fast?" The shadow stuck him several times before knocking him into a wall. The shadow spoke to him. "Give up.You have no will," Kain smirked. "My will is my own. I will decide my own fate thank you very much!"

Kain pulled himself into a battle stance and snarled.

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    [FONT=&quot]Name:[/FONT]Blade
    [FONT=&quot]Gender:[/FONT]Male
    [FONT=&quot]Pokémon: [/FONT]Grovyle
    [FONT=&quot]Personality: Blade acts like a tough Pokemon but can really be a big softie sometimes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]History: Before Blade ever got chose he was an outlaw for things he never did for their were other Pokemon who framed him for crimes which he had never committed so one day he decided to get his revenge while all these criminals were causing crimes Blade was going around taking the stolen goods and returning them as the kingdom was watching him from afar so when Blade was done taking the criminals to jail the kingdom had asked if could be a knight in training which then when he was done he had evolved into Grovyle and joined them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]RP Sample or Introduction: The night was dark,the air was cold,the rocks were sharp,but hope had not fallen Blade had escaped them,but he could not escape what was coming he knew what he had to do.
    No more running Blade ran back towards them
    No more being framed Blade got closer to the criminals
    NO MORE ASSAULT! Blade was face to face with the leader Gengar.
    "So wimp you come back for more eh well i'll let my minions take you" As Gengar disappeared in a shadow.His two helpers Duskull and Sableye walked up to him.
    "Don't worry boss we got this runt"
    "Hehe ya let's get him dusk!"
    As the two charged at him Blade just jumped and used razor leaf.
    "Ow that hurt!"
    ""This will teach you to mess with us"as Duskull started to use Shadow ball
    Honestly they must be joking As Sableye tried to sneak up behind him Duskull fired the Shadow ball and Blade jumped with a second left leaving Sableye to get crushed.
    "Oh eih doh" As the mumbling Sableye fell backwards leaving it just Duskull and Blade
    "Why you little runt take this"As Duskull tried to fire another Shadow ball
    Oh come now surely you learn from mistakes As Blade's tail started to glow the Shadow ball was heading towards him.
    Now what's he up to As Blade swung his tail at this Shadow ball hurling it back at Duskull
    "Oh Crap"

(now i hope this makes a good ending)

BOOM!!!

:D

[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Aqua
    Pokemon: Piplup
    Personality: Aqua is a real team player. She loves to laugh and have fun. But when its time to get to work, she works as hard as she possibly can. Aqua is the optimistic type and isn't easily depressed. She always looks on the bright side of things and never backs down from a new challenge. Aqua isn't all that for violence unless its the only option. Aqua loves to talk and has no trouble what so ever meeting new people. But, Aqua isn't the bravest pokemon, but always likes to lend a helping hand. She an all around good pokemon.

History: Aqua's mother was an Empoleon named Ella. One day their village was attacked by some evil pokemon. Ella had no choice but to run away with Aqua, as an egg. Ell ran across the land of ice until they cornered her. Ella threw the egg in the air and usde Whirlpool chunk it over the mountain. Aqua's egg rolled down the mountain into the ocean floated away.

Aqua hatched on the shore of the Poke Kingdom. She was alone in the world. This is what turned Aqua into an optimistic, if she looks on the bad side of things she will remember this sadness. She never cried but only held it in and hasn't let out those tears. Aqua eveuntuall decided to become a knigh-in-training to help other villages hoping their children won't suffer the same fate as she.

RP Sample or Introduction: Aqua put herself into a fighting stance, as her training was about to begin. The wooden dummies were put into place. And the targets were launched into the air.Aqua jumped into the air and used Rapid Spin. Then she followed up with Water Pulse. A spining wave of water rushed out and sliced both the dummies on the ground and the targets in the air.

The only thing left for her to get through were the flaming ring. She began to roll in place. The used Aqua Jet. She became a meteor of water and went through all the rings and dowsed all the flames."How was that?" Aqua asked. The trainer stared at her in awe. Aqua walked off the training grounds with a big smile on her face.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
  • [OoC; Well, I didn't see any official closure of the RP, so I'm going to join. Mind you, I'm new to the PC RPing community, although I've been RPing for a couple of years now. I've scanned the rules and such, but if I do something you disapprove of, point it out.

Oh yes, if the RP is closed now, I'll delete this. So. Awesome.]

[Name:] Angardius

[Faction:] Rebellion

[Gender:] Male

[Pokémon Species:] Quilava

[Personality:] A bit whimsical and air-headed, Angardius spends his time wandering and building. He likes the construct things, and is at odds with the fiery nature of his existence. Because of this he has a strong feeling of protection for his creations, and he assumes he would protect any friends he had, if he had any. Angardius is unused to civilized company due to his hermetic nature, and does not really know how to react in public, and this, mixed with his over-protective nature and his whimsicality can produce interesting results.

[History:] Angardius was born rather alone. He was raised by his two lovely parents, along with two siblings, in a small cottage on the coast of the Fire-continent when it was still independent, and was displaced and incredibly confused by the events that conspired after the continents were combined. Furthermore, he became seperated with his lovely parents, and one of his siblings, leaving a younger sister to take care of (this, he presumes, led to his protective nature).
    The fire continent, due to its new proximity to the king, became overrun with the new order of normality, filled with knights and taxmen all "Loyal to the king until death." Angardius began to move around (dragging his sister along with him) to avoid the more frequent armed patrols designed to keep citizens under control. Not considering himself a man of the king until death, he was very frustrated by the new order instilled in the continent of fire, eventually wandering into the continent of normality itself, and settling down in a forest.
    For strange reasons that Angardius did not know, troops stayed away from the forest he inhabited. So, as was in his nature, he began to build, creating a little cottage for him and his sister. However, he became restless, yearning to get revenge for the upheaval of his continent, and thus began tooling for himself a shiny suit of armor. Unfortunately, it was too heavy to be worn by a Quilava, so he instead turned to leathers and long ranged bursts of fire. Over time he turned a small target range into a walled (but roofless) armory. But it was not enough, and he knew it was time to leave. So, he bickered with his sister, unable to convince her to leave (she was quite content with their current life), so he left without her. Inspired to never let them take his sister and his home from him, he has set out to join the rebellion and overthrow the king.

[RP Sample or Introduction:] How long had it been? A month now? Angardius had lost count, because he was a builder when he wanted to be, and he didn't have the time to be keeping track of how many times a great shiny orb rose in the sky and fell. Where was he? He didn't know. Did anybody know? Probably not. The countryside gave no hint as to where he was, although he suspected he was close. If you walk in a direction for long enough, eventually you'll find what you're looking for, especially if it's a guerrilla movement. The only continent able to wage full war against the new alliance was the dragons, but even they would be wise enough to know that they would need help. If only he could reach those dragons, but it was too far. Unlike the other continents it wasn't connected, and so he probably would never reach that army. But there would always be someone like him, someone upset like him, someone upset enough to take up arms. It would be hard, but he promised himself every time he went to sleep that he would get revenge.
    He still hadn't found that person. So he kept on walking. Every day, just trudging through the dust and grass. Past trees, and lakes, and homes. He hadn't found someone yet, would he ever? Was this a mistake? Of course it was. He would regret it every day of his life, but for now all his life consisted of was putting one foot in front of the other. Left, right, back left, back right, and on and on. He wouldn't get his revenge by walking, but if it toughened him up then it would be something he wouldn't regret. So he walked. And he walked. The dust kept blowing, the clouds stayed moving, the sun kept rising, nothing changed.

Nothing ever changed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back