• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon 000?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Wait...this thing is a legendary? I thought it was gonna be this generation's obligatory Pikachu knockoff when Serebii showed it a couple months back. XD

Years
    This might be an uber considering it's only obtained through an event. It probably has nothing to do with the whole game,it's just there as an additional legendary so the region would have a 'fairy' legendary similar to Jirachi,Celebi,etc. Just guessing. c:

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    It might depend on its power wether it'll become Uber or not. Shaymin is BL, and Celebi and Jirachi are OU. It all depends on its base Attack stats or its Defensive stats. Also how people use it.

IceFireLighnting

It's a Fire/Psychic type. If I'm wrong, I SHALL live inside a Weezing for a week with only a Magikarp to keep me company. That's worse than being alone in a Weezing.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Pretty weird number though, #000. Why not make it one of the last Pokemon in the Pokedex?
    Keeps things interesting, doesn't it?

I saw this Pokémon from the ending of Movie 13 and thought it would also be the next gen rip-off of Pikachu. The last thing I expected was it to be the next fairy-like Legendary Pokémon (e.g. Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy). It is cute though.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Let's speculate about the Number. I think Pokemon is either not from the Isshue Region itself, maybe another mini-region, like a micro-nation. It could be a micro-nation that lead to the creation of Isshu. The Pokemon could be what was used to make/inspire the Isshu Dex so came first, like even before number 1. I dunno. Maybe the Master Document will reveal all.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    I'm wondering why this Pokémon is legendary. For me, it looks more like a normal pokémon. And the 000 number? Which number will it have in the national pokédex?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Let's speculate about the Number. I think Pokemon is either not from the Isshue Region itself, maybe another mini-region, like a micro-nation. It could be a micro-nation that lead to the creation of Isshu. The Pokemon could be what was used to make/inspire the Isshu Dex so came first, like even before number 1. I dunno. Maybe the Master Document will reveal all.
    ...Well if Isshu is based on America, said micro-nation would be...britain!...Jk :P.
    Well Regigigas, and the others not in the Sinnoh dex not even in platinum didn't get 000 or negative numbers...

SgtPatches

i has a beard
    Years
    Man, there are all kinds of ridiculous theories in this thread.

Probably the dumbest was this Missingno. theory, though the NYC theory is up there too.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Pretty weird number though, #000. Why not make it one of the last Pokemon in the Pokedex?

probably because they dont wanna reveal the amount of pkmn of this gen yet? or since they're not all planned out they just set it as 0?

also something weird came thru my head. in most games, where you use an AR, and a wild pkmn modifier code, when you set the value to 0 which makes a placeholder or glitch pokemon come up. or sometimes bulbasuar (since its number 1 and the value 0 might be ignored). what will happen now?

Back