• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon 000?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Man, there are all kinds of ridiculous theories in this thread.

Probably the dumbest was this Missingno. theory, though the NYC theory is up there too.
    The missingno. theory was a joke...we didn't mean it seriously :P

probably because they dont wanna reveal the amount of pkmn of this gen yet? or since they're not all planned out they just set it as 0?

also something weird came thru my head. in most games, where you use an AR, and a wild pkmn modifier, when you set the value to 0 which makes a placeholder or glitch pokemon come up. what will happen now?
    It's one month before the release almost, I bet they have everything planned out by now.

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    was it ever actually confirmed that Tsuutaja was 494, because being 000 in the Isshu Dex could mean nothing, and it would just be 494 in the nat dex

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    At first glance, I really didn't feel the 'legendary' vibe. After see the new video(s), it starting to warm up to me. But what is it supposed to be...?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    probably because they dont wanna reveal the amount of pkmn of this gen yet? or since they're not all planned out they just set it as 0?
    They're going to come up with (guessing) over a 100 more Pokemon in a month? The game's close to completion, and they'll be using the next month to clean up the game as best they can, with beta testing. They're not going to wait this long to do some major programming.

For some reason, Victini's numbering is 000. I'm leaning towards the "they don't know the other Pokemon!" as not the reason. There's most likely another one.

Ugly ugly ugly. Thats what I think it is. xD
    I like the fact people are telling you your opinion is wrong when it's based on personal tastes.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Well I hope we can get the event in the US versions early like in Japan so I'll have something to look forward to when I reach Huin :D!
    That would be awesome. Kinda like the jirachi event w/ HGSS and unlocking that path on the pokewalker. But you need the liberty ticket (pass) whatever it is in order to get Triple 000 soo I'm thinking we won't get it early.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    That would be awesome. Kinda like the jirachi event w/ HGSS and unlocking that path on the pokewalker. But you need the liberty ticket (pass) whatever it is in order to get Triple 000 soo I'm thinking we won't get it early.
    Well we get the ticket from the event, then I'm guessing we have to get on a boat in Huin to get it...

Back