• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon 000?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Lmfao! I still cant think of a positive word that starts with V that cant be turned to darkness, and you forgot Vandal and Victimize

*takes a deep bow* and this was only my best ones, i had about 40more that i took out just for times sake lmao :cer_giggle:
    those 2 ended up being duplicates of the ones you see so i thought itd be better just ot leave the best ones ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    number 000? where does it fit in the national pokedex? is it 000 there too? and it doesn't really look like legendary. when i first saw it i thought pichu

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i could see this:
    Pokemon 000?

turning into this:
    https://www.dvdactive.com/images/reviews/screenshot/2006/4/gremlins2b.jpg

lmao XD

Last edited:

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Hey, he's showing off Peace with his hand ! xD
    I really love going back to tickets, just like FRLGE. Liberty Ticket might be some sort of an acces tricket to the liberty statue (game counterpart ?) and you'll probably need to climb up (and fight some trainers ?) and on the top there'll be Victini, ready for you to catch !;P

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    What the hell?
    I guess they finally fixed Missingno. or something.

There's also Pokemon 8001, but I won't ruin the surprise.

Hopefully this game will be like Platinum and will use the same save for a different language so I can get those items and tickets early and then have them when nobody else has =D

Omnis

Needs to train... A LOT...
    Years
    Ya know, the first thing I thought when I saw the preview for Victini was "OMG Kamina's glasses" cause... it's head is obviously shaped like Kamina's glasses from TTGL... *shot*

Then when I found out it was going to be a legendary, I thought, "Oh, it will definantly be this game's Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Manaphy" And I'm probably right xD Event status, small looking body, and it's something that would probably be taken home by Rena... +2 if you know what I mean *winkers*

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Am I the only person that thinks that there's some exlusive ability or move that ties in with this Pokemon? Therefore making it really unique or something?

Not really ! I do too ! ~
    Well, I was thinking he might have something like "Peaceful" (lame name) ability which lowers physical attacks by 10% (?just a speculation?). Anyone with me ?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I think it's Gamefreak/Pokemon trying to reiterate that all pokemon are equal whether they are big or small. So by putting a cute, seemingly harmless pokemon as the strange #000 numbered legendary, it adds a little diversity to the game rather than seeing another strikingly powerful looking pokemon in the games. We have our cute looking legendaries already, such as Shaymin and Mew, but this guy looks a lot more ordinary.

I would also like to point out that it looks like you get him at the start of the game, look at the pokedex and notice, you have caught him as well as having your starter pokemon with very few other pokedex entries, thus proving that it is early in th game. Then again, it is an event, but possibly one you can activate from the start? Or of course, my theory could just be silly and they were just showing it that was as example. I think it's a pretty cool concept regardless, we have enough powerful looking legedaries, why not have a few more very powerful ordinary looking ones?

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
    Mmmmkay.. so if he's number #000 in the Isshudex, what does that make him in the Nationaldex? if Tsutaja, the Pokemon after him, is #494, then he'd be #493 right? That's already taken by Arceus...

BWAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!?!!??!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    All I can say it's pretty cute. But it's a legendary which is kinda weird, compared to all other legends. (yes even Shaymin and Mew.) I don't mind it being a legendary, but I hate the fact that it's an event. I would really use it. =[

I also agree with Abnegation.

Last edited:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    @Volroc: Your pic is hilarious. XD
    It also shows how it could Intimidate anyone. It would intimidate me.

Also, I think that the Pokemon could still be #000 in the National Dex. I mean, there's no rule that says it has to included with its fellow regional Pokemon, right?

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    @Volroc: Your pic is hilarious. XD
    It also shows how it could Intimidate anyone. It would intimidate me.

Also, I think that the Pokemon could still be #000 in the National Dex. I mean, there's no rule that says it has to included with its fellow regional Pokemon, right?

Very true, but I honestly can't see that tradition being broken for some reason.

Back