• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon 000?

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    @Volroc: Your pic is hilarious. XD
    It also shows how it could Intimidate anyone. It would intimidate me.

Also, I think that the Pokemon could still be #000 in the National Dex. I mean, there's no rule that says it has to included with its fellow regional Pokemon, right?

*bows* thank you, im glad i got sumone to laugh :cer_boogie:

but i honestly think its possible, we do have forme changing pokemon, why not a mister jackel, dr. hyde pokemon? lol

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh god....this will cause National Pokedex problems.

Unless, at the bottom of its' trivia page it will say "It is the first legendary pokemon to come directly after the last legendary from the previous generation in the national pokedex".

I could understand if Mew had been #000, as its' the "Ancestor" of all pokemon. and Arceus should change to always be last, as its' the god.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    If it's 000 in the Internation pokedex (as the region no longer in the same country as the others...) it's possible if the International dex shifts all the pokemon around...

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    If it's 000 in the Internation pokedex (as the region no longer in the same country as the others...) it's possible if the International dex shifts all the pokemon around...

you make a great point ^_^

after all different countries have different numberin systems.

maybe Isshu numbers the pokemon the correct way by putting every member of an evolution family together, and then of they have the national or introductory dex which shows how they were introduced by each generation ;)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Who's that Pokémon?

IT'S MISSINGNO!

^--- this is fail.

missingnumber is a GLITCH, its obviously NOT a glitch, just cuz something is numbered 000, which IS a number doesnt make it a "missingnumber"
    0 has existed since numbers were created therefore its not missing at all.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    ^--- this is fail.

missingnumber is a GLITCH, its obviously NOT a glitch, just cuz something is numbered 000, which IS a number doesnt make it a "missingnumber"
    0 has existed since numbers were created therefore its not missing at all.

MissingNo is a glitch but that doesn't mean they can't change that glitch into a Pokemon as a "Looks whos back" type thing for vets like me that played in Red and Blue and got the glitch...

Years
    Actually Deoxys is alot like Missingno. when you think about it, 4 different forms, a virus only it wasn't a glitch
    Plus we are joking about the Missingno. thing :P

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    MissingNo is a glitch but that doesn't mean they can't change that glitch into a Pokemon as a "Looks whos back" type thing for vets like me that played in Red and Blue and got the glitch...

why would they turn a glitch that screws up your game into a pokemon, it would be like stabbing yourself with a gift you got from your best friend.

i got missingno in gen1,but i dont see why it has to be brought back, id rather it stay special, and be remembered by only the people like us, who had the fun of gettin to hunt it down

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Actually Deoxys is alot like Missingno. when you think about it, 4 different forms, a virus only it wasn't a glitch
    Plus we are joking about the Missingno. thing :P

Missingno has more than 4 forms o.o but yes the word Joke is not commonly known around these parts <.<

why would they turn a glitch that screws up your game into a pokemon, it would be like stabbing yourself with a gift you got from your best friend.

i got missingno in gen1,but i dont see why it has to be brought back, id rather it stay special, and be remembered by only the people like us, who had the fun of gettin to hunt it down

JOKE!!! JOKE!!! JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOKE

But yes if you think about it Missingno could very well be explained by Gamefreak...

V-Legend here could have been trapped on Cinnabar Island by the evil Old Man using a machine that runs on coffee and can only be broken when the old man's back hurts, then after he shows a trainer to catch a Pokemon and then stands on top of the Cinnabar Gym. The machine is found once you surf on the eastern edge of the island... I think I covered everything...

BTW this is a joke...

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i know its a joke, im just puttin up the point its not missingno, so the others who dont, dont feel stupid lol

Years
    i know its a joke, im just puttin up the point its not missingno, so the others who dont, dont feel stupid lol
    Well your comments make it sound as if we are serious so please don't say that or your confuse people into thinking what you are trying to prevent them from thinking...

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Victini is adorable, I really love him. At first he didn't seem "legendary" but after playing out a few scenarios out in my head I'm sure they'll do something cool with him. I want to watch his movie.
    He's probably #000 because of some pokedex malfunction not noticing him. Also, I think it stated on serebii that he'll be given away early in the game so maybe the developers logistically didn't want the players to have to scroll all the way down when the only other pokemon they'd seen were the starters.

Back