• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Yo sis, reserving a spot for Red Kingdom Commander, just like I said in the park. That's right, folks. Xilfy's back. I'll join this RP to get meself back in the RPing mood, then my awesomeness will spread across the corner. lol jk jk.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Thanks. That's actually the answer I wanted. I've got a pretty funny idea in mind for Draco in that case. And OMG, the FFTA references! Must resist the temptation... Eh, who am I kidding. I'll get my second character up soon. XD

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Other character's SU ^^

Name: Lexie Amealia Anderson

Nickname: Lex, and some people refer her to her middle name.

Side: Red Kingdom (Commander. Also a princess)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lexie is very loyal. She always keeps her promises. Because she is a princess of The Black Kingdom, she will fight to take all of the land. She will only do this to honor her family. She is very courageous, but she is also peace loving. Lexie does not like the war that is happening. She will even try to stop it at times. Lexie likes to be with her friends and she is very nice to everyone. She has a soft smile and a soft voice that is always comforting. She is a great encourager. Lexie can be very sneaky at times. She also likes to make jokes.

History: When Lexie was born, she was a princess of The Red Kingdom. She loved it there. But one day, Lexie was taken from The Red Kingdom and was raised to be a princess of The Black Kingdom. They never told Lexie, and they always kept Lexie away from The Red Kingdom to seal the secret away. Lexie's mother and father then passed away in The Red Kingdom.

Lexie grew up always hearing that she was going to be a Commander. Lexie never liked wars, but Lexie had to remain loyal to her Kingdom. Lexie grew up with her best friend. A soldier who was always nice to her and that was taking care of her. He was just like a father to Lexie. One day, Lexie was outside of the Castle, roaming around in The Kingdom's grounds. There Lexie met a bird that she raised. It had been abandoned and left in it's nest alone to die. Lexie raised him without her father knowing. Her father was always mean to her.

(Ooc: Sorry about the short and unoriginal History. I'm kinda running out of materials :\)

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
@ Nideos: Ya. Awsome you know ffta, i go koo-koo over moogles lol. But i do love Adelle and Ritz as much.

@Chef30: Oh sorry Chef! all the red kingdom commander spots are taken! sorry Chef, you can be from the black kingdom if you want.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Lol, Xilfer. I was wondering where you've been for the past month. :D What awesomeness? Jk jk.

Oh. Darn. *Does snapping motion thingy* I'll just go with the Black Kingdom. I'll switch out the words in the SU :D

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
@ Chef: Ok Chef, i will put you in as a Black kingdom commander with me, lol.

Ok everyone all the spots for the commanders for both kingdoms are taken, you may now be a friend, Teen, Soldier or the King/Queen of the red kingdom.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
I'll make another character. No, two more. No, five more. No, Ten more! No just kidding :p Two is enough. Lol

By the way, shiny, you might want to change the status from a big red Closed To a big green Open! Lol.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
lol, Moogles are awesome. Except for Monteblanc. He makes me want to rip his fuzzy little pompom off sometimes. Kupo. :P Anyways, here's my character. And I changed my mind. I'll just join the Black Kingdom as a simple knight. XD

Name: Llednar Twem.

Side: Black Kingdom Soldier.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Llednar is very loyal to his king and country. He doesn't care about right and wrong. He only cares about serving the monarch. His swordsmanship is peerless. He has contempt for any who he considers an enemy. He never cares about his own well being, and would willingly sacrifice himself to halt an enemies progress. When provoked, he doesn't get angry. At all. He almost never thinks for himself, instead choosing to follow orders.

History: Llednar was the sone of a baron. He was actually the third in line to inheirt his fathers lands. As such, he was not important. His father doteed on his older two sons, and neglected Llednar. When Llednar turned 10, his father had grown sick of having the boy on his lands and he sent him to become a knight. Llednar, seeing this as a chance to prove himself to his father, willingly went.

When Llednar was training, they took they shy boy and turned his mind in the worst ways, grooming him to be a perfect soldier. This worked perfectly, and Llednar was made into the man he is. When he turned 16, his father and brothers were named as traitors to the throne. Llednat didn't know why, nor did he care. He had been ordered to kill them, and that's what he did. This final act solidified his shaky position with the other soldiers, and he found himself welcomed graciously into their ranks.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Reserve me a spot for the ten please :3

SU:

Name: Ronald Emil Davies

Nickname: Ron

Side: Ten teens

Appearence:
Ronald.png

Personality: Ronald is an upbeat and lively person who is always on the go and moving about, he likes to keep up with the latest trends and technology often buying te newest in poketchs, transmitters and vs.seekers. He enjoys battling and often uses a tactical and efficient mind to his advantage and spying out his opponents weak spots. He's very big headed, he comes from a wealthy family and views himself as better than everyone else, in all aspects from battling to video games, this is the main reason he doesn't have many friends and isn't good at making them either. He's as pompous and snobby as pompous and snobby can be. However he's not all bad, he has a very high grade of honour and never backs down from a challenge, he believes that if he dishonours someone or they dishonour him it's a direct insult equivalent of a smack across the face.

Around others Ronald acts like you would expect someone of his status and moral standing to act. Sarcastic, proud and bordering on downright rude at times. However when alone Ronald is simply a child, due to the fact his parents never spent much time with him he gets scared easily and despite his pompous attitude he in reality has very low self esteem. The only living beings he himself believe understand him are his pokemon and the man that pretty much raised him his butler Jaimeson.

History: As a child Ronalds parents were never at home, their busy aristocrat lifestyle left Ronald alone and he would often cry to the empty walls of the house hoping to get an answer that would never come. Ronald still remembers the day that changed, one night when he was three years old and his parents were out Ronalds crys were answered, he cried and cried and cried until suddenly a kindly old man wearing a tailored suit and a jolly smile walked into the room. He had thining hair and a wrinkled face but his eyes were bright and alive, they glinted with a hint of mischeif and cunning. Although one of them was missing the mans teeth glowed white and his nose was long and crooked with a single liverspot on its side. The man was slightly hunched over but he still had the strength to carry a three year old child. He picked Ronald up and brought him to the kitchen where he fed and changed him.

This man was Jaimeson the new butler hired by Ronalds parents that same day and from then on it was him who mainly took care of Ronald. However a butlers job is to pamper and spoil and thats just what Jaimeson did. He would always give Ronald exactly what he wanted and would never scold him only praise... this is what inevitabely led to Ronalds pompous attitude and rude behaviour however the good side of him came from Jaimeson aswell. Jaimeson would often tell Ronald storys of valiant knights of yore who believed in honour as thieir key principal Ronald picked up on this and put it towards his personality. Jaimeson would often teach him other things, such as maths and Science, to better prepare him for life ahead.

When Ronald was old enough his parents enrolled him in trainer school. Already armed with Jaimesons knowledge he quickly advanced in his lessons and soared above most other students, only adding to his feeling of self-glory. Years past and Ronald eventually caught his first pokemon, a trapinch, he named it Aero and focused on him for a time evolving him into Vibrava quite recently. Only weeks before he got sucked through the hole he caught his second pokemon a feebas which he named duckling, due to the very ugly appearence it had and the story that it would one day evolve into a beautiful Milotic.

Upon hearing about the search for the legendary pokemon Uxie at lake Acuity, Ronald had to be a part of it... little did he know what he faced in that cave, and that he possibly would never return from it...

RP sample (The pokemon trainer academy):

"Evolving..." Blaze thought.

"I think I have the same method of viewing it as you do, only I use the same points for a different arguement." Blaze said.

"I can't be sure I'll be happy if I evolve, but I don't know if I'll ever be happy if I don't... If I don't try I'll never know... they say some aspects of our personality change when we evolve... but all the memories I have, all the experiences I've been through... I'll still remember all of them... New form, personality, or whatever, I'm still me. So whem I get the chance to evolve I'll welcome it with open arms. Heck maybe change of personality would be good... have you ever stopped and thought about the positive impact it could make in your life and the life of others. I've never been happy as a growlithe... maybe as if I evolve, maybe if I became an Arcanine... things would be different..." Blaze finished.

"I can tell your afraid of evolving but it mightn't be such a bad thing... I mean if you evolve you'll be stronger right? I know you're thinking of the effects and the reprecutions it has on your personality... but sometimes change is a good thing." Blaze grabbed Thyme with his jaw and hoisted her up.

"It's not my decision to make for you but you should seriously consider both options before making your final decision." Blaze smiled.

"Y'know despite what I thought you really don't seem like a bad pokemon... your just a little... on edge... kinda like me! Ha!" Blaze laughed.

Pokemon:

Species: Vibrava
Nickname: Aero
Level: 35
Moveset: Sonic boom, Dragon Breath, Toxic, Dig

Species: Feebas
Nickname: Duckling
Level: 25
Moveset: Splash, Tackle

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Name: Rufus Kamendale

Side: Black Kingdom King.

Appearance: Picture

Personality: Old, Stern King who says It's better to kill than be killed, he is a believer of that war is war and will solve most problems, He likes his solders, what the enemy doesn't know is he thinks ahead and prepared for the war before it was even hinted, although when the enemy saw more Military Activity it put them on edge and sent them to war, it was the little hint that caused the war.

History: 58 Years ago a Prince was born, He was brought up in a rich royal family, then when he was 13, the country was being Invaded by a third kingdom, The Blue Kingdom, when he was evacuating, Rufus was packing when some of the knights rushed at his family killing his father and his mother, they went away and then Rufus ran to his father's side "Pa?!"
"Son I want you to be..." he said "...King..." His shaking hands took the crown off his head and placed it upon his son's head, then everything dropped, he was dead...

He took his father's sword and raised it "Thy hath torrent ane worthy gust upon oneself." Lightening crashed, soldiers raised driving out the Blue Kingdom, when he was 15 he ordered for the kingdom to be razed from exsistance, then when he was 49 the Black and Red War started, his princess has been taken from the Red Kingdom.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
Just in case you lot didn't noticed, Aura finished his SU. XD And don't worry about bossing Llednar around. If you're a higher rank than him, of course. XD

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Name: Haze Redfield

Nickname: Red

Side: Red Kingdom

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Red is a true leader. He knows how to boss people around, as he is naturally bossy. But he is a stern, almost-emotionless character. he can be cruel, both verbally and physically, although tries not to be toward his own men. However, he is evil and unmerciful toward those of the Black Kingdom. Slaughtering them, man woman and child, without a second thought. Some see him as the a murderer, some see him as a hero.

Not much good is to be said about this man, he has a sick sense of humour, a pleasure for watching his enemies suffer and no remorse or regret whatsoever. He'll always be the one to protest against letting a black kingdom prisoner go. But he likes a good challenge, unfortunately, he is very well educated in the way of the Assassin, and can use the element of surprise to an extent, therefore, not much is a good challenge for him. If he does think someone is good enough to face him, he will go all out, usually killing them in the process, therefore only the best challenge him. In the words of his old mentor: "He is a figure to be feared"

History: Haze has a terrible secret that nobody knows about, anybody who knew is dead. Haze was the son of an ancient Black Kingdom Commander, who is now dead. He was found as a baby when the Red Kingdom first laid siege to the Black. A knight named Sir. Redfield adopted him and named him Haze, after the knight's own late father. He raised him along with his own daughter, Rebecca. He never told his "son" about it until one fateful day. Haze had recently turned thirteen, his father came into his room and told him about his origin. Haze couldn't believe it. Everything he'd sworn to fight to protect when he grew older, his heritage was all false. He was distraught. That night he ran away, he packed up and left. Through the fields and deserts. Until finally, after two day's ride, his horse died, and he was left alone to wander the desert. He was about to collapse from sun stroke when someone grabbed him. Haze didn't have the strength to struggle, so he just went along with it.

Haze woke up in a strange place. A temple of sorts. A man cared for him in the days he needed tending, this man was always concealed under a Ninja-veil. A few weeks later, the man was revealed. He introduced himself as Milo Ishizu. For the rest of his childhood, Haze was raised with Ishizu and his temple of Saber-wielding Assassins. They were a mysterious organization who trained in the way of the saber, a kind of lightly curved, miniature sword. Easy to manipulate and handle, but ferociously sharp. He was trained as an Assassin himself, he learned everything and was basically a natural. By the time he was twenty-one years old, he'd already mastered six of the seven scrolls.

Finally, the day came of his final exam, he was to face his own mentor in combat. Before they could even get ready, the temple was invaded by Black Kingdom riders. Led by their old Commander: Haze's father. Haze grabbed his two sabers and set out to battle. He and a small group of Assassins were the only survivors. Haze swore revenge that day. He returned to his original home: The Black Kingdom and assassinated his father. He then returned triumphantly to his own Red Kingdom and joined the ranks of the army, finding out his so called father and sister had been victim to an incurable sickness.

Through the many battles, Haze proved himself well more than worthy. He rised up in ranks, and in only four years he became the next Commander. Many of the people insisted he wield the Greatsword in battle like everyone else, but he insisted on using his dual sabers. One of which was specifically crafted to be his own, the other was his fallen mentor's. In memory of the day he saved him from the raging desert.

RP sample:
From "Pokemon Odyssey 2: The Dark Tournament.
Spoiler:

Back