• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: A New World (Players Needed)

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
I wana join please!

Name: Aqua Black

Nickname: Your Majesty, lol.

Side: Red Kingdom Queen

Appearance: She looks like Aqua from kh bbs, she has short blue hair and cute armor

Personality: Aqua is a great warrior girl, she is ruthless but somewhat king to her people.
She is though when needed to and is strong, confident and never thinks twice.

History: Aqua was a princess before she became Queen, she was 5 years old and already wanted the throne so she killed her father and was crowned Queen the very next day after his funeral.
Aqua has ruled for a while now and has a awsome commander, Red.
Aqua has won many wars and destroyed the white kingdom which is now ruins.......

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
@ RolePlayGirl 11: Accepted! Hi im guessing your new and this is your first RP you joined!.... and first post, lol.

Ok everyone we don't need anyone else in the red or black kingdom, but you may be one if you want cause we just need 4 more teens to start.
Here are the spots still open:
3 more Teen spots,
4 more friend spots
1 more spot for a red commander
2 more spots for a black soldier
and 3 more spots for a red soldier

Enjoy!

shinysweety

Years
Ok everyone i decided to start this RP! the other Teens will come soon but for now lets start!
(By the way start by waking up)

Ritz

Ritz was turning and tossing around the floor, as if she had a bad dream.
Ritz mumbled and suddenly sprang up from the floor opening her eyes, Ritz saw a cute meadow with flowers.
"Where, Where am i?"asked Ritz, Ritz turned to see other teens asleep, "What happened?"asked Ritz to herself.
Ritz stood up and looked around, "Wow, this isn't home"said Ritz as she sighed confused.
"Ok, very funny where are the cameras!"shouted Ritz. Ritz dusted her outfit and put her hair behind her ear, Ritz looked down and saw a note.
"Hmm, whats this?"asked Ritz as she picked up the letter, the letter was bending by the breeze.
Ritz read the note in her head and gasped, "What is this!"said Ritz as she pointed to the paper, "Ok im waking up the guys"said Ritz.
Ritz went and woke up everyone, but she noticed that a few teens were gone!
The teens woke up and also looked around confused, "Hey guys look, a note"said Ritz as she showed the note.
The teens came over to Ritz and started to look at the note.
"Ok the note sais, "Hello, young Pokemon users. I have called you here because I have a mission for you and your Pokemon. The mission I have for you is very impotant; do NOT fail. There are two divided territories in this land. They are currently at war. The winner will recieve all of the land. Your mission is to end the war... Permanately. In this world, there are no Pokemon. Therefore, that is why I need you here. If you succeed, I will return you to your own worls. If you fail, I will keep you here until you can take back the land. Do NOT get caught with your Pokemon or reveal the fact that you are from another world. If you do, you will be put into prison and posily never go back to your own world.
Anonymous..."said Ritz.
"Whats going on?"asked Ritz as she looked at Bailey, her best friend.

Adelle

Adelle was in her chamber on her bed thinking. "If i want the plan to work i need..."thought Adelle as suddenly a weird looking guy opened the door of Adelle's chamber.
The man said, "The princess wants to see you immediately, she is waiting at the throne room"said The man in a squeaky voice.
"Ugh that prissy princess"thought Adelle, truth is, Adelle never liked the Princess, not just cause she was all prissy and royal but also because she thinks she can boss Adelle around.
"Im on my way"replied Adelle as she stood up and started to walk out her dorm shutting the door.
Adelle was walking towards the throne room with guards behind her, "I can take care of myself thanks"said Adelle as she turned around giving and go away signal to the guards, The guards nodded and waked away.
Adelle opened the door of the court room and came inside, Adelle walked towards the princess as she was on her throne.
Adelle came closer and stopped, then bowed down to the princess.
"Your majesty how may i serve you...."said Adelle as she was looking down at the floor with a evil grin on her face.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Draco

Draco woke up very abruptly to Rits shaking him. He jerked up and looked around. Where was he? What was he doing here? How did he get here? He tried to remember tha last thing he had seen. Nope... Nothing to explain how he got here. He stood up and took the note from Rits and read it himself a few times. What? Save the world? Without going all hero type on these people? Where was the fun in that!? Anyways. He didn't feel like doing that. He... Didn't know what he wanted to do. He felt on his waist and made sure his pokeballs were still there.

"Eh... Whatever! I've got better things to do than save the world. I need to get home and go meet my brother! He's got an Axew for me. Those little guys are so cute! And they're pretty strong! I'll be going now! Later Rits!" Draco said. He picked a random direction and began to walk that way. His words had been carefully chosen. To start a conflict, and thus draw all eyes to him. So, he took a gentle pace so that they could easily call him back if they so desired.

Llednar

Llednar looked up from his book. Morning. Already. Hm... He set the book down and put his chainmail on. Then he put his uniform on over it. And finally his sword, Excalibur. He wasn't sure if it was the real sword of the gods, but he knew that even if it was fake, it was a fine weapon. Perfectly balanced, razor sharp, and with a hilt long enogh for him to wield one handed or two. He put it in it's sheath on his back. He was perfectly able to fight reverse style, holding the Hand and a half sword with the blade down like a dagger, left handed or right, technical or flowing. He was perfectly able to switch between styles mid swing. Finely controlled or loose, it didn't matter. In fact, he had created his own style. A master's style. He called it Omega. It was a fluid, yet powerful and aggressive style. Not one for a lesser swordsman. Indeed, he was currently the only one that could use it. Granted, if ordered he would teach it to a worthy apprentice, but no one had brought it up yet. So why bother? He decided that he had better head to the throne room and get some orders. He knew he would be an officer right now if he showed even the faintest hint of ambition. But, he didn't want that. He didn't want to think. He only wanted to go about his buisiness and do his job. He set out for the throne room and nodded to the guards. They let him in. Hm... Commander Adelle and the Princess were there already. Oops. He turned to leave. He decided to wait until after they had finished speaking.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Ronalds eyes edged open he saw Ritz standing over him.

"Hmmmm... Ritz... what happened?"

He pushed himself upwards. His earpiece dangled lossely from his ear and his poketch was cracked and broken. He also had various cuts and scrapes on his knees.

"What on Earth... where are we? Wheres the cave? What happened?" Ronald asked expecting the others to have an answer. He looked around to see the others were still with him, not just Ritz.

He stood himself up and looked around to see they were in a meadow adorned with various breeds of beautiful flowers. Some of which he had never seen nor heard of. He was missing his hat and his blonde hair was askew, he checked his bag. Luckily his items and pokeballs were still there.

He brushed his hair out of his eyes and went to see the letter Ritz was holding.

"Ok the note says, Hello, young Pokemon users. I have called you here because I have a mission for you and your Pokemon. The mission I have for you is very impotant; do NOT fail. There are two divided territories in this land. They are currently at war. The winner will recieve all of the land. Your mission is to end the war... Permanately. In this world, there are no Pokemon. Therefore, that is why I need you here. If you succeed, I will return you to your own worls. If you fail, I will keep you here until you can take back the land. Do NOT get caught with your Pokemon or reveal the fact that you are from another world. If you do, you will be put into prison and posibly never go back to your own world.
Anonymous..." Ritz read.

"Well thats very... straightforward..." Ronald stated.

"How on Earth are we meant to even... I mean this doesn't even make any... I... We... It... What the hell?!" Ronald said getting frustrated.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Cameron
Kybolt was shook by a girl, he stood up and dusted off, "Where are we?"
Kybolt looked around, he took out his Pokéballs "Zapper, Wattson, Empoleon come on out!" "Empol..." "..teon" "Raich..."
The girl looked at the writing on a note and read it out
Kybolt said back "Well at least no ones around" at that he looked around and saw a ship in the mist, "Uh oh" It had a Black flag on it, with crossed swords in white.
He withdrawed his Pokémon

Rufus
Rufus was sitting in his personal throne room. A Messager burst through the door "My lord our Scout Ship has spotted a group of People on the beach!" he said holding up a scroll,
"Have them go up to them." Rufus said sipping his wine
"Aye, Lord." the Messager said as he swiftly scurried out of the room.
"Guards, I send you for my Daughter to be beside me." Rufus shouted
"For King and Country!" They said in unison as they marched off
He looked at his flag, black with crossed white swords, a symbol of his victory for the last remains on the White Kingdom.
He sighed, waiting.

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Haze "Red" Redfield.
Red Castle
Red's chambers.

Red watched as his sabers hung on the wall, silently. Occasionally a gust of wind might seep in from the window and cause them to clang together. Everytime they did, it reminded him of his mentor, as if his soul was still stuck into that Grey-gold saber, waiting to be released. Red sighed and got up from his bed. Quite frankly, he was tired of this luxury. He looked back at his bed, golden covers adorned with swirling patterns of red, a red pillow which was leaking feathers. (Red had slashed at it with a knife out of boredom) He looked around his room, the walls were adorned exactly the same way as his bed: Gold with red patterns. Red remembered how disgusted he was when he first came here. But he didn't show it. There was a window open that was overlooking his bed, its sides were red, and Red's sabers were dangling over it. One was Red's: A blue handle with a silver blade, adorned with swirling patterns. He looked at the other one. This one had a rusty-gold colour mixed in with some grey. The paint was chipped off of several spots, but the blade was simply silver, and looked just as sharp as the saber dangling beside it.

The room was very large. The bed was originally situated against the left wall, but Red had it moved near the window. Completely ruining the room's purpose: to look classy. The traces of having it pushed across the floor were still quite visible, considering it was made of wood. Or was it? No, the thing was in fact solid stone made to look like wood. How the classy fools of the palace had managed it, Red had no idea. There was a large carpet in the center of the room, the huge dinner table was placed atop it. The table was wood, adorned with swirling patterns of gold, which Red had enough of seeing. What was this room, a whirlpool? But Red had no time for silly architecture. He walked over to his wooden wardrobe: The only thing NOT adorned in this godforsaken room and took out his usual getup: The blue plumed hat and the blue sleeved overcape. He'd left the rest on for the night. He went over to his sabers dangling on the wall and removed them from their position, sheathing them into their rightful position upon his belt.

Red marched over to the royal kitchens, and found the head cook preparing breakfast. "Ah, cook!" he bellowed as he approached him. The cook looked over his shoulder to see Red approaching him. "How may I help you, sire?" the cook asked in his raspy deep voice. "Make me some of your finest mutton." he told the cook. "But, sire, breakfast-" but before the cook could finish, he was interrupted by Red "Cook, mutton. I will wait only till mid-sun." Red said, lowering his voice. "Very well, sire."

What Red didn't know was that there was hardly any mutton left, in fact, the Red Kingdom was running pretty low on food.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
Years
(OCC: Im gona make my SU now and post)

Name: Flora Windfield

Nickname: Flo

Side: Pokemon world, one of the ten.

Appearance: She looks like Flora from the Winx club, brown long hair and soft voice.

Personality: She has a soft voice and loves nature, she is very kind and can talk to animals.

History: Flora's mom died in a car crash when she was 4, she stayed at her friends house for a month then her father came back and they lived together.
Then Flora was 10 and started to talk to her pet glameow.
When she was 15 she went with 9 of her friends to a lake to search for Uxie but she fell in a hole......

Pokemon:
Species: Glameow
Nickname: Glammy
Leval: 35
Moveset: Scratch, Cut, Growl and sing.

Flora

Flora was fast asleep as she was woken up by Ritz, her friend.
Flora woke up and looked around "Where are we?"said Flora as she looked around and so did other Teens.
Flora stood up as Ritz said to come and look at something.
Flora went over to Ritz with the others and peeked from behind a boy.
Ritz had a note, then Ritz said, "Ok the note sais, "Hello, young Pokemon users. I have called you here because I have a mission for you and your Pokemon. The mission I have for you is very impotant; do NOT fail. There are two divided territories in this land. They are currently at war. The winner will recieve all of the land. Your mission is to end the war... Permanately. In this world, there are no Pokemon. Therefore, that is why I need you here. If you succeed, I will return you to your own worls. If you fail, I will keep you here until you can take back the land. Do NOT get caught with your Pokemon or reveal the fact that you are from another world. If you do, you will be put into prison and posily never go back to your own world.
Anonymous..."
"What? Why us?"asked Flora as a boy left the group.

Aqua

Aqua was in her throne room wearing her crown and pouting on her chair.
"Fetch me a drink will you"said Aqua bored to a servant.
The servant left and got a drink for Aqua,"Thank you"replied Aqua as she sighed of boredom.
Aqua started to drink her water and then said "Go fetch my Jester"
The servant went back out again and Aqua waited.

shinysweety

Years
@ RolePlayGirl 11: Accepted Ok thanks for making your SU and also could you give more detail in your posts thanks!

Ritz

Ritz heard Draco's voice, he said, Eh... Whatever! I've got better things to do than save the world. I need to get home and go meet my brother! He's got an Axew for me. Those little guys are so cute! And they're pretty strong! I'll be going now! Later Ritz!
Ritz turned her head to him, she then ran to Draco and went infront of him putting her arms out to stop him from going and then said.
"Wait! I don't want to save the world either but it might be the only way to get out of here, where ever we are and if we don't you might never be able to get that Axew or ever see anyone you care about again!"
"Maby its better if we all stay together"replied Ritz in a calmer voice.

Nideous

Years
Draco

Perfect! Ritz had done exactly as he had thought she would! Of course, he had an arguement to counter her and keep everyone focused on him. That was, of course, his true aim.

"Yeah, maybe sticking together would be better. But, how do you know you can trust this note? I say we find our own way home and to **** with the rest of this world. We have no reason to trust the person in the note. We have every reason not to, after all, whoever wrote that brought us here! Anyways... Kybolt! What the heck are you over there babbling about?" Draco said with a smirk as he shoved his bleach blonde hair out of his face. He strode over to the former champion and followed his gaze. A very large vessel loomed on the horizon. A ship with a very impressive looking flag.

"Dude, put your awesome team away! We've got locals to deal with! Of course, you'll all shut up and let me do the talking! Right? I know I can get us out of this alive," Draco said to everyone present with a wide smirk. He knew he was a very good speaker and could handle this with no problem.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
(I'll be Playing as the Black Ship Sailors)

Captain Katno
His young messager, Nickolous, brang a scroll, panting he spluttered "Fall port, towards... the... people." The Captain looked at him, "Who sent this?"
Captain Katno has always disliked the princess, being not of true royalty he will not take orders from her, "It is from.. the King." Katno jumped up and bellowed "Boys bear Port! We will't be caring the waves!" The sailors readied, one strong one went down the stairs, his muffled voice ordering "Ready Paddles! Heave! One, two, three, four, Heave!" he chanted, slaves brought out the paddles and edged towards them, after awhile they almost beached and they sent down rope attached to spears, They slid down them, they seemed normal

(Cameron did put away his pokémon, and I see why you know his name and what he was. :) Good Job!)

shinysweety

Years
Ritz

Ritz looked at Draco as he said, Yeah, maybe sticking together would be better. But, how do you know you can trust this note? I say we find our own way home and to **** with the rest of this world. We have no reason to trust the person in the note. We have every reason not to, after all, whoever wrote that brought us here! Anyways... Kybolt! What the heck are you over there babbling about?
Ritz sighed and out her hands down, that speech was right and there was no way to counter it.
Then Draco said, Dude, put your awesome team away! We've got locals to deal with! Of course, you'll all shut up and let me do the talking! Right? I know I can get us out of this alive.
"Whoa now you went way to far! Im not gona shut up for you, how do you know you can do it? Have you been here before? No you haven't so you shut up!"replied Ritz angry.
Ritz crossed her arms and looked away as she walked over to the other Teens and just walked through them going the opposite direction from Draco, "Come on Bailey, are you coming or staying?"Asked Ritz as she stopped and turned her head.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Well, the premise of this is that all of the ten teens know each other. XD And even if they didn't Draco would still have known Kybolt. Champions aren't exactly found every day. :P)

"How do I know I can keep us alive? Because I can talk my way out of anything. Because I don't run from problems that I don't like. No, I haven't been here before. But do you really think you can just run from those guys out on the boat? No... I'm going to go talk to them, and try and find out where we are. You can be useless if you want," Draco said, pushing her a little bit harder than was really needed. She was starting to get on his nerves. He turned to the others and nodded and then looked out at the boat. He wondered just what kind of people he would meet. Of course, he would find all of the attention he wanted. He grinned as the boat came closer.

Llednar

Llednar made it out of the door unnoticed. He stood there for a moment. He walked down the hall. He soon found Captain Tilbeck. Tilbeck was a big man. He was a giant. At least seven feet tall, he had dark brown skin and wore gleaming plate mail. On his back was a sword that had a blade as long as Llednar was tall that was as thick as his leg. His hair was black as night and went to his shoulders. Llednar looked up at Tilbeck.

"Sir Llednar! How go things?" Tilbeck asked jovially. Llednar shrugged.

"Things go fine. Do you have anything that needs to be done? My blade needs to stay sharp, and I fear you would not survive another training session with me," Llednar said quietly. Tilbeck laughed a deep hearty laugh.

"Of course! There are some bandits that need killing. They strike quickly and flee before anyone has the chance to moblize. Now, before you protest, they are probably being funded as brigands by the Red Kingdom. Elminate them. All of them!" Tilbeck said. Llednar got the details of his quest. He gathered up a token force, but they were not needed, and they knew it. He and the other few soldiers rode out as fast as possible toward the highly contested border town of Laredo.

Back