• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Added some more screenies

Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Added more screenies.
    City Secrets Chapter is gonna be the last chapter for Beta 2.
    I mean I've already created 21 chapters for Beta 2 (since I remade all the old one).

Rago

Hack Seacher,maybe Hack Tester
    Years
  • Wanna get some opinion and perspectives here. I've been working on Pokemon Adventure Blue and Pokemon ADventure Yellow along with Pokemon adventure Red and Pokemon Adventure Green. Should I wait until Pokemon Red and Green is finish then create a thread for it, or should I just create 1 now eventhough I would be focusing on Pokemon Adventure Green and Red (but probably have an earlier release beta for people).

Finished Hiker Warning Chapter.
    HIKER WARNING CHAPTER (BETA 2)

1. I think u should finish first Red Chapter then start with Blue, then finish Green, then start Yellow

2. I know this isn't for here but a guy in Underwater (resucing Vaproeon (Red Chapter)) He says: You can habe (german for have) this. I think You can do German easter eggs (i will help u then) (^^).

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    All I can say is:
    She'll venture to a bit of Johto Region and Hoenn Region. Her main storyline take place in Kanto Region. Unlike Red who goes to the Orange Archipelago, her post game storyline will take place in the Nanomi Region.

Does Green take part in Indigo League in the story? ( dont mean to ask if in this beta )

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Creating a new bonus chapter: Black Rose Chapter

Added more screenies for City Secret Chapter.

Does Green take part in Indigo League in the story? ( dont mean to ask if in this beta )

She did in the manga, she just never got the badges (in the manga, badges aren't required to enter the indigo league.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • 1. I think u should finish first Red Chapter then start with Blue, then finish Green, then start Yellow

2. I know this isn't for here but a guy in Underwater (resucing Vaproeon (Red Chapter)) He says: You can habe (german for have) this. I think You can do German easter eggs (i will help u then) (^^).

2. Pretty sure that he just misspelled "Have". If you look on your keyboard, you'll see that b and v are beside each other. It's an easy Mistake to make.

Rago

Hack Seacher,maybe Hack Tester
    Years
  • 2. Pretty sure that he just misspelled "Have". If you look on your keyboard, you'll see that b and v are beside each other. It's an easy Mistake to make.
    Oh ok i didn't know it (am only 13). But easter eggs in another speak are lol (i think)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2022
    She did in the manga, she just never got the badges (in the manga, badges aren't required to enter the indigo league.

oh so awesome, in anime also I think you can pass from some academy and get yourself into the league, so something similar i guess in manga, dont tell xD

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • oh so awesome, in anime also I think you can pass from some academy and get yourself into the league, so something similar i guess in manga, dont tell xD

WRONG! In the manga, you don't need badges, you just need to get past the preliminaries.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    More new screenshots

To explain how the indigo league works in the manga. In the manga, the indigo league is just a normal tournament that any trainers can participate. The rounds includes the Preliminary rounds which is split up into 4 Groups (Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D). In the manga, Red was shown to won the preliminary in Group C, while Blue won the preliminary in Group D, Green won Group A and Prof Oak/Dr O presumably won Group B as shown here:

Spoiler:

After the preliminary, the winners of the respective group are matchup against each other in the semi-final round. Then the winners of that round battle each other in the finals. The champion is then declared to the winner of the Final. However, in the manga, since Dr O quit the tournament after defeating Green in the semi-final, he forfeited his place as the winner, which therefore turn Red and Blue semi-final round to turn into the official Final Round and also gave Green the title as the 2nd Runner-up of Kanto. So if Dr O had not quit the tournament, he would've battle either Red or Blue (depending who won in the semi-final) in the finals, and Green wouldn't have gotten the title as the 2nd Runner-up.

So what are the badges for? Well in the manga, the badges are items that enhances Pokemon's strength as mentioned by Blue:
    Spoiler:

The badges also contain mysterious powers that can create and merge Pokemon when they are all put together as shown in the creation of Zapmulcuno. At the GSC chapters, as more and more people decided to collect badges due to their powers, the director of the Indigo League made a new rule that anyone with the possession of 8 different badges (I'm not sure whether they have the be in the same region) can automatically skip the Preliminary Rounds, and go straight into the Semi-Final round.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Yes, finally the date for beta 2 of Green chapter.
    Man, continue the work, you're the best!
    (I loved red chapter beta 8)

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2022
    I'm curious. What is the final number of Beta are you expecting to release for Green Chapter? After making Red Chapter with the total of 8 betas, I'm sure you've gained some experience in hacking, making it easier for you to work on your current project.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I'm curious. What is the final number of Beta are you expecting to release for Green Chapter? After making Red Chapter with the total of 8 betas, I'm sure you've gained some experience in hacking, making it easier for you to work on your current project.

I'm really not sure. Depends on my mood and whether i have time working on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back