• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttar0914

Years
Hmm, let's try out Beta 2.2, I really hope it fixes the cave problem, because I didn't download 2.1 after I've read that there's a problem with the trip to kanto.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Downloading Beta 2.2 of Green Chapter. Hopefully I can enjoy your hack of this Aethestode, cause you're hacks rules! And Green is my all time favorite character!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Thanks, it's just annoying because I played the game and had beta testers play it with no problem (a few glitches reported). When I fix those glitches, for some reason, it also corrupted 1 map... -.-... I'm going to test it tomorrow, right now. I just want to know were people able to pass the captain stern bit in Beta 8.2.

drecokadabra

Rom hack and rpgm GamePlaya
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Mar 13, 2015
This is the green chapter forum , but if Aesthestode, ur asking if ppl have completed red beta 8.2 , completed the vaporean chapter and made the captain start the blimp, yes, I ve reached and beaten the drowzee,
Aesthestode, do ppl need to collect ribbons in green chapter? 2 ribbons are listed as optional chapter, but now a tutorial on how to win contests best are needed, or what suggestions of type of cute/smart/ movesets are needed to win competions, badge battles were more interesting till now

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Everything was fine for now until I talked to Silver blocking the cave. Afterwards, I couldn't enter anything. I sure hope this game gets fixed...

As for Red Chapter, everything was fine and manage to beat Drowzee in the Rocket Base... No problem there.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Weird about how the Captain Stern bug. When I played Beta 2, I didn't have any problems. (Except that Tin Tower Glitch. That really sucked.)

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2022
I just escaped the Masked Man's base but I'm stuck! WTF! I can't find Silver anywhere and I can't enter the other cave! Someone tell me what I did wrong! I patched Beta 2 on a clean rom so help me!

I am playing beta 2.2, and still cant enter the cave, has anyone else been able to?

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
Okay so i tested the game from the start and after you talk to silver you can't enter the cave. But when i carry on from my save file i was able to get into Kanto. Are the bugs connected somehow? Looks like one fix bugs up the other.

Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2022
Okay so i tested the game from the start and after you talk to silver you can't enter the cave. But when i carry on from my save file i was able to get into Kanto. Are the bugs connected somehow? Looks like one fix bugs up the other.

where and when did u exactly save? i cant do the same

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
ok i download the beta 2.2 but now i cant go to the cave after silver after we escape from the mask of ice ????

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
where and when did u exactly save? i cant do the same
I used a save game from beta 2.1 and loaded it in 2.2.
I assume you are using only beta 2.2 if you are i can't help you there. However if you have beta 2.1 then play the game until you are about to travel to Kanto, save before talking to the captain and load the save in beta 2.2. That should help some people get passed.

drecokadabra

Rom hack and rpgm GamePlaya
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Mar 13, 2015
I found a temporary fix for the beta 2.2 cave entrance bug, save state before talking to partner, use walk through walls cheat , and step on cave entrance from behind npc

Gabren

Ai Sim!
Years
very good even this beta could be better than the first I simply loved it, good job.
now wait for the next beta :)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Oh my god, I really want to kill myself right now. I don't why this is happening. Those glitches didn't appear when the beta testers and me were playing the hack. Okay, I'll upload a fix right away.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Well it's not totally your fault. Maybe something happened when you uploaded it? Still though, your hacks still rule, it's just one major glitch. Sorry if I pressured you with the agony of the errors.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
uploaded Beta 2.5. (I've tested it, and it seems to be fine). To ensure there's no bug at all, please start a new savefile.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
It looks like the cave glitch is fixed, but my Jigglypuff started at level 100 :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back