• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Someone should make a hack for only orange league........I mean like in which player earns orange archipelgo badges and then win the orange league, but i don't to end up as
Ash. I mean we should be able to name our character and then choose a starter, and it must not follow exactly ash's adventure...

Why are you posting it in my hack thead?

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2021
Sorry bro actually I was working in multiple windows and I got confused.... I posted it actually on your Red Chapter thread because I thought you could make a hack in which only orange league is there....

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
there is a bug in the new beta in which the game start as a usual fire red game except you can't choose between boy or girl you are automatically boy and then you need to choose blue's name and after that the you are little green

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
there is a bug in the new beta in which the game start as a usual fire red game except you can't choose between boy or girl you are automatically boy and then you need to choose blue's name and after that the you are little green
That isn't a bug, he just hasn't gotten around to replacing the sprites and text yet. It's only a beta not everything is going to be perfect.
while we are on the topic of bugs have something to report:

- Interacting with the Masked Man during the Hoenn Escape chapter freezes the game (which i assume you normally shouldn't be able to do anyway).
View attachment 72817
- Exiting the hideout will warp you to a side of a mountain and the caves entrances don't seem to work, so you can't carry on with the game.
I'll upload some screenshots in a bit.
View attachment 72818
View attachment 72819
View attachment 72820

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I just escaped the Masked Man's base but I'm stuck! WTF! I can't find Silver anywhere and I can't enter the other cave! Someone tell me what I did wrong! I patched Beta 2 on a clean rom so help me!

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2020
I just escaped the Masked Man's base but I'm stuck! WTF! I can't find Silver anywhere and I can't enter the other cave! Someone tell me what I did wrong! I patched Beta 2 on a clean rom so help me!
It's a bug, you're just going to have to wait until Aethestode fixes it.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Yep, I saw the glitch, and I've fixed it. Something was wrong with the map header. Anyway, beta 2.1 has been uploaded. Patch onto clean rom and see if whether you can continue from your savefile in beta 2.

Rago

Hack Seacher,maybe Hack Tester
Years
Aethestode i think u must release beta 2.2 because if u going to option this brings a black screen.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023
when you talk to stern so he can take you to kanto after it that it say that it took 1 year the game freeze on black screen.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
i have a new bug when i talk to stern to take me to kanto region black screen appears

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I've uploaded Beta 2.2... I wish there won't be anymore freezing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2018
i have the same problem as the one before said
after they say it took one year to get to kanto it goes black and freezes
solution????

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Yeah. Beta 2 :) thanks. Gona play this soon. After i finish the new red beta.

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Absolutely love your hacks man, they're just what I've been looking for in a Pokemon game. But in Beta 2.2 I still have kinda the same problem that was in Beta 2. After the cut-scene that takes place when you leave the masked-mans base and he tells the children to look for you, I can't enter the cave that Silver went into. Idk, maybe it's just me though. I've tried re-downloading the Beta and re-patching it, but nothing worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back