• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Green Chapter

Should I do a hack for the Anime Hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
  • If you read more carefully, that guy was actually complimenting him.
    I know his sentence barely makes any sense, but you should've read it a little more carefully before jumping to the conclusion of getting a mod to ban him. lol
    Your right, I jumped the gun and feel bad for reporting him for that now.

That was my fault so I apologize eviljelly, that was my fault so I'm sorry.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    not to be rude because i really like your work, wouldnt it be better to finish reds story then do greens story?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    This looks like it is going to as good or better than the red chapter hack. And the red chapter is my favorite pokemon rom ever.

Aashutosh Kumar

The Friend of Friends
    Years
  • This looks like it is going to as good or better than the red chapter hack. And the red chapter is my favorite pokemon rom ever.

The Main Reason for Green's chapter being better than Red's chapter is that this Hack will also Include a little part of Hoenn and Johto To travel!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    not to be rude because i really like your work, wouldnt it be better to finish reds story then do greens story?

No, because when I was just doing Red Hack, I got so bored to the point that I want to quit. Would you rather me quit or slow down and enjoy?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    This looks like it is going to as good or better than the red chapter hack. And the red chapter is my favorite pokemon rom ever.

Thank you, I'm still thinking should I shorten the epilogue, because I want the player to get SQUIRTLE as soon as possible.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Thank you, I'm still thinking should I shorten the epilogue, because I want the player to get SQUIRTLE as soon as possible.
    Shortening things will spoil the party bro. Keep doing it the way it is. And after so much story done, the player haven't reached kanto yet?

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    you should have done orange island arc and make gym battles like pokemon naranja there is no other hack has orange island expect naranja but thats not complete and its not in english too just saying my opinion.adventure red hack was great i think this will be better because hoenn and jhoto.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    you should have done orange island arc and make gym battles like pokemon naranja there is no other hack has orange island expect naranja but thats not complete and its not in english too just saying my opinion.adventure red hack was great i think this will be better because hoenn and jhoto.

Originally wanted to Ash adventure in Orange Island, but I'll leave that to the creator of Pokemon AshGray.

However, in Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Red will travel to Orange Island.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Great work but will you release a beta at the end of a chapter or when it's completed?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Originally wanted to Ash adventure in Orange Island, but I'll leave that to the creator of Pokemon AshGray.

However, in Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Red will travel to Orange Island.

Yeah Metapod has done it more than half! Till the episode- A way off day off! It won't be fun if two hacks will be made having same events! Red Travelling to Orange Isle will be a great Idea, Because no one has done it yet!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    What is the route 113 thing.

I originally wanted the the Masked Man's secret base to be located near Route 113, as I felt it was a good location. However, I then began to notice that the prologue would take way too long (for example, by the time you get to Pallet town, your first pokemon [Jigglypuff] would probably be at like level 20 or something). Therefore, I decided to scrap that idea, and move the location closer to Slateport City. Therefore, you can start the main story a lot earlier, and your Squirtle won't be severely under-level. Of course, I can always raise the level of Squirtle higher but then you'll only end up having Squirtle for a short while before it evolve -.-

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • DO THE GOLD CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt he will be doing the Gold Chapter anytime soon, I'm pretty sure that after he finish's the Red and Green Chapters, he is going to start the Blue Chapter.

Although if rockmanmegaman is perfectly fine with working on any of the new chapters,I recommend making a poll and working on the one that get's the most votes.

But in the end it is rockmanmegaman who is creating the hacks, so what comes next will be what he is most comfortable with.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    ^I already started the Yellow, Blue and Gold Chapter, but I don't update them regularly, so I don't create a thread for them.

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • ^I already started the Yellow, Blue and Gold Chapter, but I don't update them regularly, so I don't create a thread for them.

Fair enough, although I'm somewhat curios is there a reason you are working on Gold instead of Silver or Crystal?

Or is it just that you like Gold's character better?

Although I don't suppose it matters that much since you won't be getting to those for a while but it would be interesting to talk to and PM someone who genuinely likes the Gold character.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back