• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Adventures!

Years
    Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Adventures! [B][PG-13][/B]

Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Saga!

Welcome to the World of Pokemon!

The world of Pokemon, a place full of many surprises. A world where humans and Pokemon live together. Some living in peace, love, and happiness... others live in hate, reject, and suffer the cruel things about life... but if you think about it, Pokemon and humans could live together without extreme consequence. Unless their owners are cruel of heart, like a number of organizations scattered across the Pokemon World. The world consists of many countries and regions, the capital of Pokemon is currently known as, Kanto. This entire region is home to creatures known only as Pokemon.

Kanto is located in the center of Japan. Here, there are many Pokemon Trainers, aiming to be the best with aid from Prof. Oak. The top, leading Pokemon Scientist in Japan. But there are also thieves and crooks, the lowliest of them all is known only as... Team Rocket. This is the most evil organization in Japan, and probably the entire world. They do various maniacal things: Steal Pokemon from innocent bystanders, make them do their biddings, and worst of all, capture and use for evil, legendary pokemon. Thanks to their constant interfering in Kanto, the slumber of the pure pokemon has been disturbed. Her son, the pokemon who's heart has been tainted was created from a cell of his mother and from the arm of a scientist, and now walks the earth, planning to get revenge. The three legendary pokemon of Kanto are now in a rage, soaring across the region of Kanto. Worst of all, all these events are occurring right during the time that Professor Oak, the top leading pokemon scientist in all of Japan, is sending out three trainers to complete his invention, the pokedex created by him and his aides. Can these three teenagers face all the perilous events? Who knows…?​

Starters

Bulbasaur/Fushigidane
    The Seed Pokemon
    Level 5
    Gentle Nature
    Attacks: Tackle , Growl

Charmander/Hitokage
    The Lizard Pokemon
    Level 5
    Bold Nature
    Attack: Scratch, Growl

Squirtle/Zenigame
    The Tiny Turtle Pokemon
    Level 5
    Jolly Nature
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip

~~~~

Pokemon Basics:

Pokemon Trainers:

At the age of eleven, any person can obtain their Training License from designated distributors. A Training License allows a person to legally own and battle Pokemon.

Once a year, Pokemon trainers can enlist in a Pokemon league. Official League battles are any battles that take place between two members of the league. Gym battles, Invitational, major tournaments, etc usually televised. Once a year, the championship tournament is held, where trainers with at least eight gym badges compete to be recognized as the best trainer in the league. Unless previously agreed otherwise, official league battles are six-on-six, free substitution. The exception to this is Gym Leaders in gym battles, who are not allowed substitution.

Pokeballs: The basic tool for any Pokemon Trainer is the Pokeball. Since the invention of the Pokeball their have been a few modifications to it.

(English/Japanese : )

Pokeball/Monsterball: The original model, transparent red top, solid white bottom. It doesn't have any perks to it, just a plain pokeball.

Greatball/Superball: This model is an enhanced model from the original ball, it has an enhanced capture rate. A transparent blue top with small red stripes on it with a solid white bottom.

Ultraball/Hyperball: This is the highest capture rate enhanced model of the pokeball arsenal. These pokeballs usually host rare pokemon to ensure their capture. Transparent black top with a yellow "H" on it and a solid white bottom.

Safariball: This is a special model that is used only in a designated Safari Zone for special captures in the premises of the park. This is the most manufactured model of them all, due to the fact that a host designates a trainer twenty Safariballs for their game. It has a transparent camouflage top with a solid white bottom.

Note: You can either address these pokemon by their English names or their Japanese names.
    ~~~~

Cities and Towns

Pallet Town: Welcome to your home: Pallet Town. The small township is located in the southern part of Kanto, surrounded on all sides by light forest and the ocean to the south. Though you will stray far from home while exploring Kanto and becoming a Pokemon Master, this place will always remain special.

Viridian City: Viridian City is the biggest township you have visited yet. The city has its own Gym, which is where you must go to prove yourself as a Pokemon Trainer. Although you cannot compete in the Viridian Gym just yet (Patience Young Trainer) explore the rest of the town.

Pewter City: Pewter City is home to the first Gym you can compete in- against Gym Leader Brock. After touring this pleasant little burg, head for the Gym and prove yourself against this accomplished Trainer. Emerge victorious and you are well on your way to becoming a Pokemon Master.

Cerulean City: Your next stop, Cerulean City, lies along the north of Kanto. After passing through the rocky straits, you come to this quiet community, complete with its own Gym.

Vermillion City: Vermillion City is situated at the south end of the long series of Underground Roads. The city hosts its own Gym, in which you must compete if you want to earn the necessary talents to progress deep into Kanto. Check out all of the town's features, such as the Pokemon Fan Club and the luxurious S.S. Anne. Didn't Bill give you a ticket for a boat ride?

Lavender Town: Lavender, a small town at the mouth of the Dark Cave, is home to the Pokemon Tower. This small town hosts a tower where Pokemon are buried and are grieved over. There is a legend of ghosts haunting the tower, but its all just rumors…right?

Celadon City After trailing through yet another Underground Road you come to Celadon City, too bad Saffron is blocked, it would be much faster! Celadon City is one of the major Kanto metropolises complete with Gym and a Giant Pokemart! After your done sight-seeing take a gander at the gymleader- Erika the Grass Mistress.

Fuchsia City: Located near the southern coast, Fuchsia City is a small town nestled on the flatland. Though the city is very isolated from the other cities, it still boats many modern conveniences, such as a Pokemart and pokemon center, as well as a gym in the town's south. And probably the most visited spot in all of Kanto, the Safari Zone!

Saffron City: If Saffron City isn't one of the biggest cities in Kanto, at least it's the business capital of Kanto. The Saffron City Silph Co. Building is a monument to the hard work put into many technological advances in Kanto. But lately, there's something odd about that building. Try out the Pokemon Dojo Gym to fight some cool karate guys, and of course there's always the Saffron Gym!

Cinnabar Island: Cinnabar Island is an island town to the south-western of Kanto's main landmass. The island is home to the Cinnabar Gym, and Kanto's Pokemon Research Facilities, the building where Pokemon Cell Research is being done. And something's amiss in the abandoned Mansion, better go check it out!

Indigo Plateu:Locate in the center of a large plain, the Indigo Plateu, where Pokemon Trainers aspire to take on the Pokemon League Championship. Once you prove yourself worthy by coming up victorious in the League Competition you can take on another trainer in the Finals!

~~~~

Rules
    1) Please use legible writing during this roleplay. You only have to write one to two paragraphs [two being preferred] in each post and you MUST have legible writing to join in. If you don't have legible writing, you won't be allowed to join. [this is only because your posts might be incomprehensible, so make sure you can type on here!]
    2) Only Slight Godmodding/Power Playing! You may slightly powerplay with another person's character, but don't take COMPLETE control of another's character. You can take complete control of another character, but this applies only to if you're unable to be on a computer or your character has the able to control other people or their actions. However, there is absolutely no godmoding whatsoever!
    3) Please don't make a mary-sue or gary-stu and put them in the RP. Give your characters some flaws, don't make them the brother or sister of a canon character, and just make them human! There aren't going to be any supernatural beings in this RP, so don't turn them into some weird creature; supernatural powers are allowed, but not supernatural beings.
    4) Only one shiny on your team. You are allowed only one Shiny Pokemon in your team at a time. You can catch a few Shiny Pokemon, but not too many. And you can only have ONE of them in your main party.
    5) You are not allowed to have a legendary pokemon! You are not able to catch or allow legendaries into your team. Only under special conditions can these legendaries enter your team.
    6) If you are leaving for awhile inform me first via PM. This is to prevent large blanks in the rpg, and to let me know you haven't lost interest and dropped the rpg.
    7) Taion Pokémon only on your team. This is a major rule, you are only allowed to have Kanto Pokemon Species in your team! That is Numbers 001-151, excluding the legendaries.
    8) Please Obey ALL Rules. This is very improtant, please follow of these listed rules plus more rules. Such as, when we enter a new areas I will post what Pokemon appear and hoe often they do, do not make something that isn't supposed to be there appear! Also, your Pokemon's attacks are learned according to D/P version. You can be in charge of when they learn what attacks, just please make it believable. Dont go,
    "Charmander, use Blast Burn! Then Fire Blast! ZOMG, your evolving!"
    Evolving is also in the same matter, make them evolve in a believable manner.
    9) If you've read the rules, please post "I'm The Next Pokemon Master!" above your character template. If this isn't in your post, you will be asked to post it and, if you don't post it at all, you're not in the RP. Sorry to be strict, but I have to make sure you read the rules, even if it's just the first sentence of each rule!
    10) Make a Trainer Card! As soon as I've accepted you please make a trainer card for this rpg. This was my idea originally, and it's so cool every rpg does it now. ^_^
    11) Only Mild Language Allowed! You can make your character sweat, but just a bit. Not too much.
    12) Last but not least, HAVE FUN! If you don't have fun... WHO'S UP FOR RIDING THE TOWER OF TERROR FOR 24 HOURS? :D EVERY SINGLE RIDE IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE THE COMPUTER REPROGRAMS IT EVERY TIMEEEE! :3 You can ride on the Parisian one, if ya want, too! GREATEST. INAUGURATION. CEREMONY. EVER.
    ~~~~

Requirements
    ~If you're hardly on the computer, don't bother to apply. I want active RPers for this.
    ~I want RPers that are willing to stick to an RP. Please don't suddenly drop it because you've lost interest.
    ~The three characters are to stick in a group. But temporary straying can be allowed.
    ~~~~

Sign-Up Form

Full Name: First-Middle-Last
    Nickname: optional
    Birthday:Day, Month
    Hair Color: Color of your hair, maybe some highlights, etc.
    Hair Length: Where does your hair end, maybe the length of bangs, etc.
    Hair Style: Basically the overall style of your hair
    Eye Color: Color of your eyes
    Height:
    Weight: Optional (Note: In pounds, please.)
    Body Structure: Long legs, fat, thin, etc.
    Basic Clothing: The overall outfit you wear during your journey
    Pajamas: What you wear to sleep
    Bathing Suit: Swimwear
    Accessories: Jewelery, tattoo, etc.
    Personality:
    History:
    Starter:
    Final Party:
    Other: Anything else you might want to add
    RPG Sample: To be given now. No "I'll add that later".

~~~~

Prof. Oak's Trainer Database:

Trainer One: Taichi Sugimori
    Starter: Charmander

Trainer Two: Adelina Amora Rose
    Starter: Eevee

Trainer Three: Sean James Florian
    Starter: Squirtle

Trainer Four: Rin-Kohaku-Ishizu
    Starter: Bulbasaur

The Order of the Trainers above is the order that we post. Once all three spots are filled I'll input the names into the Roulette App in my Diamond Version. And that is how I'll figure out the posting order. The order is to prevent from some one falling behind. But if some one doesn't post for a full day we skip that person.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010

"I'm the next Pokemon Master!"

Full Name: Sean James Florian
    Nickname: None
    Birthday: March 14th
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Length: Medium
    Hair Style: Spiky/Messy
    Eye Color: Gray
    Height: 5'9''
    Weight: 145 lbs.
    Body Structure: Thin/athletic
    Basic Clothing: He wears a gray, long-sleeve t-shirt with a darker gray vest over it, containg many pockets. He has baggy cargo pants which he wears which are black as well. Sean wears White and gray sneakers, useful for making quick maneuvers, if necessary.
    On his back he carries a large backpack, capable of holding many different items. Seeing as he doesn't wear a belt to carry his Pokeballs in, the backpack itself has six slots (three along each side) which are easily accesible with either hand when it is on his back.
    Sean also carries a pair of black, fingerless gloves which he rarely wears, using them only on occasions when he needs "good luck". He has a pair of sleek, black sunglasses which he also only wears when he needs that extra edge. Although the items have no magical properties or any real sentimental meaning to him, Sean uses them for his own personal psychological edge in battle.
    Pajamas: For pajamas, Sean simply wears his boxers (can be one of many colors and styles, depending on the day) and a white muscle shirt.
    Bathing Suit: He wears dark blue swim trunks wtih stylized hawaiian flowers on them, which are a combination of white and light blue.
    Accessories: Besides his Poke Ball belt and items, he has no real accessories presently.
    Personality: Although he's not a very outgoing person, Sean would describe himself as very popular and respected. Of course, this is his own opinion, but he does try very hard to maintain an image of purity and authority. Not acting that way, however, the teen will often crack jokes at his own expense, often too afraid to hurt someone else's feelings, to get laugh from people.
    Sometimes, he uses very obvious sarcasm by saying things which are completely ridiculous in an attempt to get a good laugh. Sometimes it works, and other times he is left looking like a fool.
    When meeting new people he is usuallu quiet and reserved, letting the other person reveal more about themselves before he begins to let them know more about himself.
    In large social groups, Sean is usually reserved as well, but he waits for the right moment to "strike", whether it be with a joke or some other, potential serious, point or issue.
    History: Sean was raised just on the outskirts of Pallet Town in Kanto. He has never lived in a big city and probably never will, enjoying the quiet country life much more than the hectic bustle of sprawling metropolises.
    Having always wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer, he parents refused his request almost every day ever since the tender age of 10. Their reasoning: "It's too dangerous!". Well, Sean wasn't exactly a daredevil, but he knew enough about life to realize that if you never tried, you'd never succeed.
    So, at the age of 16 he left for Pallet Town to get away from the gray city and all of that restrained lifestyle his parents had enforced upon him. Despite having to leave his friends and family behind, Sean arrived in the place feeling refreshed and finally ready to take his challenge. He had no Pokemon or items, and almost no money. After hearing about a local Pokemon Professor giving out FREE starter Pokemon, the wannabe-Trainer headed for the Pallet Town Pokemon Lab, which was apparently run by the esteemed Professor Oak.
    Starter: Squirtle
    Final Party: Blastoise, Onix, Pinisir, Nidoking, Pidgeot, Pikachu
    Other: This is a character from my Fan Fic, if that is okay.
    RPG Sample: This is from my Fan Fic as well:
    Before he even knew it, Sean had already tossed his Pokeball onto the soft grassy patch between himself and Isaac. The red and white orb landed and, just like that, exploded into a burst of light as a small blue Pokemon emerged with a brown shell on its back.

"SQUIRTLE!!" It cried in a raspy voice as it came forth, striking a fighting pose as it prepared itself for combat.

Isaac, doing just as Sean Florian had done, tossed his own Pokeball to the ground and that ball, too, burst open in red light. This time, though, a small orange lizard came out, complete with a brightly glowing flame on its tail.

"CHARMANDER!!" the lizard Pokemon exclaimed, baring it teeth towards its blue adversary, ready to strike it down.

Sean quickly studied both of the Pokemon carefully. He, of course, had seen many Pokemon battles in his day, but never had he been in control of one, and the feeling was a bit overwhelming. He noticed how loyal his Pokemon appeared already. Without even questioning Sean's motives, the little blue turtle had already positioned itself against Isaac James' Charmander, ready to fight to the very end for its trainer.

The bright morning sun, as it was nearing the middle of the sky, shone strongly on both the combatants and the onlookers. Jill Maxwell stood by in silent disapproval whereas the black-haired Sarah Florian watched in careful curiosity. She wasn't quite sure if she exactly approved of the battle, but she certainly was curious to see how her brother handled himself in his very first Pokemon battle. Then she realized the red object Professor Oak had given them. Her Pokedex cold give her more information on both Pokemon! As she took out the tiny red machine she flipped it open, pointing the laser on top of it towards Squirtle first, then Charmander.

Squirtle – 007

Type: Water
    Height: 2'8''
    Weight: 19.8 lbs.
    Description: The tiny turtle Pokemon. After birth, its back swells and hardens into a shell. It powerfully sprays water from its mouth.

Charmander – 004

Type: Fire
    Height: 2'0''
    Weight: 18.7 lbs.
    Description: The lizard Pokemon. It prefers hot places. When it rains, steam is said to spout from the tip of its tail.

After gathering the information she needed on the two Pokemon, Sarah put folded up her Pokedex and watched the battle that was about to begin.

Sean, not really sure what commands to give his Pokemon, yelled out the first thing to come to his head. Isaac, on the contrary, knew exactly how to command his Charmander in battle. He had studied them specifically for months for this very moment…for his first victory.

"Use Scratch, Charmander!" Isaac calmly said as he gave his first command.

"Tackle it!" Sean exclaimed, hoping Squirtle would be able to use his weight advantage.

The tiny turtle Pokemon charged straight towards Charmander, his shoulder lowered as he was ready to plow the lizard Pokemon into the ground. As they ran towards each other, the little dinosaur managed to time his attack just right, scratching his blue-teal adversary right across the top of his lowered head. It hadn't been a complete victory, though, as Squirtle continued his charge, ramming into Charmander as the two smashed into the ground. From there, both rebounded to their feet quickly, ready to continue their combat. Sean saw that his Pokemon needed another order.

"Tackle it again, Squirtle!" he commanded. "Hit Charmander as hard as you can!"

Isaac, hearing this command, issued his own order.

"Use Growl," he said with a cool head.

Seeing as the two Pokemon were very close to each other, Squirtle didn't have to go far to chase his target down, running straight towards Charmander yet again in an effort to smash right into him. Before Squirtle could get close enough, though, the orange lizard Pokemon let loose a stunningly loud guttural sound, taking the tiny turtle Pokemon completely by surprise. Losing much of his momentum due to his temporary fright, Squirtle's attack on his opponent had a minimal effect and was barely able to knock Charmander over. Promptly, without even an order given, Charmander saw his opening as Squirtle attempted to regain his feet. Letting loose another Scratch with his sharp claws, this time Charmander scored an extremely effective shot, landing his swipe right between Squirtle's eyes. The blue Pokemon, very angered by this, reacted instinctively as well, quickly turning around into a 360 degree spin and smacking Charmander across the face with a Tail Whip. The orange lizard Pokemon stumbled away towards his Trainer as it was left temporarily stunned.

"Alright!" Sean exclaimed. "Awesome job, Squirtle! Now Tackle it again while it's stunned!"

"Scratch it again, Charmander, before it even gets to you," Isaac said softly yet sternly.

The stumbling lizard Pokemon could make out a charging blue blur as it grew larger and larger, ready to drive him into the ground hard. Charmander knew this attack would hurt a great deal, because that Tail Whip had severely weakened his defenses for the moment. Squirtle knew this, and, charging in blindly and at full speed drove Charmander straight into the ground, but with a price. The orange Pokemon managed a last second Scratch across the severely weakened Squirtle's chest as it got in close. It didn't do much, but it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Slamming Charmander hard into the ground, Squirtle was simultaneously felled by the desperate maneuver. Both Pokemon, after crashing hard into the soft grass and kicking up bits of dirt, lay semi-motionless on the ground, moving just enough so that the Trainers knew they were still alive. Sean rushed over to Squirtle, picking up the brave water-type Pokemon in his arms as he congratulated him. Isaac, greatly upset that he hadn't actually won his first Pokemon battle, simply returned the wounded Charmander into his Pokeball.

"You're not going to see if it's okay?" Jill asked, very scared for both participants' lives. "That was a tough fight for it!"

Isaac waved a dismissive hand towards her.

"He didn't win the fight. He doesn't deserve my attention. He'll heal on his own, don't worry," the cold-hearted Trainer responded to Jill. "You just worry about that pathetically weak Bulbasaur of yours. I hear those things don't even evolve."

"Stop being a jerk, man," Sean told Isaac as he attempted to walk away. "Just leave if you're going to be so negative to everyone."

"That's what I'm planning on," the white-haired Trainer responded quickly and coolly. "Despite how weak this Pokemon I have is, I'll find a way to make it stronger. And when I do you'll be very sorry you said those things. Have fun, losers."

And with that, Isaac James was gone. Heading north, the remaining trio assumed he was headed for ViridianCity via Route 1. Regardless, though, Sean had other things to tend to; like his wounded Pokemon. Looking down into his arms, Sean suddenly realized he was holding a living, breathing creature in his arms. He had several scratch marks across his face and a few across his body. None of them were bleeding too badly, though. Too bad there weren't any Pokemon Centers in PalletTown.

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay, that was good. And of course its okay that your character is from your fanfic. So is mine, which reminds me. I'll post my template later.

Anyways, ACCEPTED!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Okay then. Just lemme know when the RPG is going to start and I'm all set to go. Also, could you add me to the first post under Second Trainer so people don't think the Squirtle spot is open. It might prevent future confusion.

Also, you are probably going to have a hard time filling Bulbasaur, just because he's not a very popular Pokemon with most people.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    I am going to try to fill the Bulbasuar spot. I hope I didn't spell that wrong haha.

Name: Christian Lupica
    Nickname: Chris
    Birthday: December 4
    Hair Color: Brown
    Hair Length: Fairly long as far as guys go. His sides cover his ears, while his front blocks some vision in his eyes. The back reaches and partially hides his neck.
    Hair style: No really control over the hair is present, but it appears to be a mop top.
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 5"8
    Weight: 150
    Body Structure: Muscular, though far from bodybuilder.
    Basic Clothing: Christian's clothing is defined to be the most typical for up and coming trainer. From the top, Christian wheres a blue jacket over a dark green t-shirt along with fingerless gloves in order to protect his hands. His pants are dark gray jeans that have experienced some wear and tear. His shoes are similar to standard Vans, featuring a blue base and a black outline.
    Pajamas: He sleeps naked. No, I am kidding. He wears black shorts and a white t-shirt when sleeping.
    Bathing suit: A faded gray pair of swim trunks accompany him in any sort of swimming activity.
    Personality: Christian is fairly timid, collected and in control of himself. With that in mind, Christian never sticks out and rather enjoys that though somehow he became popular due to his ability to stay calm in any situation. Christian tends to rely on clever plots in order to overcome obstacles and never enters a situation without some thought or on impulse. He rarely overreacts, unless something hits him the wrong way. Christian does not have an ego whatsoever, though he remains confident in himself in most cases.
    In groups, he tends to be quiet unless he is called out by something or addressed directly so he comes off as shy and even cold. However, once Christian warms up to a person, he is easy to talk to and trust. Despite his shyness, Christian rarely badmouths people showing most people some amount of care and respect. Ironically, Christian has a problem with girls and experiences tremendous difficultly talking to them. (Yes I am similar to Brawler's character, but I need to play a non-cocky character. If a change is necessary I will make him one of my cocky characters.)
    History: Christian was born and raised in Rustboro City in Hoenn. There, Christian attended the Trainer's School where he became popular with the student body and respected by the teachers. Christian seemed to be a natural at most things especially sports and battling, but rarely took credit for it and claimed "It was luck. I am not that good. Really." The combination of natural skill and a cool attitude gained support and popularity, though it never got to his head. His time at Rustboro was lengthy however his parents were soon forced to move to Viridian City for unknown reasons. Christian never discovered the story, but took the opportunity to venture to Pallet after hearing about pokemon being handed out to Trainers who sought adventure.
    Starter: Bublasaur
    Final Party (I guess we put a final team here): Venusuar, Primeape, Fearow, Kingdra/Dewgong (I dont know if you allow Gen II), Scyther, Electabuzz
    Other: Christian wears dog tags. No one except his family knows why and who they are from.
    RP Sample: This is from Kanto Adventure: Kanto Region.

With the professor wishing them luck, Isaac ventured north. He sprinted the second he could and got fairly ahead of the group. At this point, he didn't really want to associate with young inexperienced trainers. He had a mission set forth to become a true trainer. After getting a good start, Isaac looked at his pokeball. An eevee eh? My mom wanted me to have one. She thought the cute factor would win a few contests. But, I know their potential for battle. Isaac did research on Eevees after his mom told him that was her goal for him to have. He found that Eevees had limtless potential when it came to their ability to evolve either through stones or trust. He sent his sights on either a Jolteon or an Umbreon, whatever came first. "Ok! First step! Eevee, come out!" A blinding red flash was unleashed and a small Eevee emerged.

"Vee!" the small guy said. The pokemon looked up to its trainer. It seemed unsure of its owner, but Isaac decided to get on its level and kneel down and pet his head with a degree of affection.

"Hi, I am Isaac. We are going to be partners." The small pokemon nodded and looked up to his trainer. "So...do you like this pokeball by any chance?" The eevee looked at the sphere and jolted back a little bit. "Its alright. I won't force you. Just stay by my side." The evolution pokemon climbed up the arm of Isaac and perched itself on his shoulder yelping its name and smiling. "Well, if you can stay up there then I won't mind." The eevee rubbed him head against Isaac's face as if saying thank you to his owner.

"How cute...." A young trainer said. "A boy and his Eevee." Isaac turned around and noticed a trainer roughly his age, possibly younger. He wore a black hooded sweatshirt and had long red hair, running halfway down his back. Blue jeans covered his legs and he seemed to wear combat boots.

"And you are?" Isaac asked with a angered look on his face. The trainer smirked and gave out a hearty chuckle before coughing a bit as to add dramatic effect.

"Call me Peter. A trainer from Lilycove much like yourself. You probably don't remember me." Isaac nodded as to avoid answering the question. "Well, Isaac. I proclaim you to be my rival." Isaac was shocked about two things. The fact he had a rival ten minutes into being a trainer and at the fact he knew him from the past. Isaac rarely damn near anything from his past, except to annoying adults who watered down the expericence. "Lets battle! I want to see what your pokemon can do!" Peter tossed a ball and revealed his own pokemon. A Charmander emerged from the flashes of the ball.

"Alright Eevee. Go!" The Eevee leaped from his shoulders and placed itself on the ground. The charmander was fierce, untamed and towered over the small Eevee, who appeared shocked by its size. "Ok Eevee, use tail whip to catch the Charmander off guard!" The eevee rushed the opponent and smacked every open part of the lizard's body in order to reduce the defenses.

"Counter it with a mighty scratch," Peter ordered. The Charmander calculated the movements of Isaac's Eevee and immediately and scratched it across the back. Eevee was shaken by the blow and laid on the ground of a few moments before picking itself off the ground. Must of been a critical hit., he thought after judging by the damage of the blow.

"Eevee!" Isaac called. "Give yourself a helping hand! You deserve it!" Eevee nodded and obeyed giving his master enough credit. Eevee clapped its front paws together while the Charmander turned to its master who yelled out the same command as before causing Charmander to become overrun with bloodlust. The Charmander charged Eevee full force with no intention of stopping. Eevee stopped clapping and attempted to brace the attack. The flaming lizard hit the move and sent Eevee flying with another clawed assault. "Pick yourself up Eevee, tail whip him and step back a bit." Eevee had little energy left and considering ignoring the orders of his trainer. However, he tail whipped Charmander and retreated to a location that corned himself against a wall.

"Nowhere to run, Isaac!" Peter laughed with a touch of insanity in his voice. "Charmander finish the runt. Attack!" Charmander leaped before the Eevee who dodged the attack before Isaac could give out a command. The face of the lizard bounced off the wall causing dizziness and confusion to settle in.

"Eevee! Unleash a tackle attack now!" The Eevee charged headfirst into the skull of the dazed Charmander. The attack held nothing back and was an all out move. The Charmander had no chance of escaping the technique. However, the battle was not over. The Charmander attempted to rise off the ground and scratch one more time. The agile Eevee managed to avoid the attack and deliver another solid tackle.

With Charmander defeated, Peter returned the pokemon that he had chosen. "Impressive..we shall meet again Isaac. I can assure you of that!" Isaac nodded in amazement of what his starter had done.

"Alright!!" Isaac roared. "Come here little guy!" Isaac opened his arms of which Eevee leaped into. "That was great! We make an awesome team!" Eevee was overjoyed in its victory of which Isaac was mighty impressed with. "At this rate, we will be champions in no time!" Isaac put Eevee on his right shoulder and moved on looking for trainers or wild pokemon to battle. Isaac was interested in the wild ones for capture, but if he wanted to beat Peter again, he had to make Eevee even stronger.

Years
    Okay well, your sign up is pretty hard to understand. And if that's the way your going to rp, I might not accept you. PLease make it more easier to understand.

EDIT: Oh, and brawler. Please read the rules, I cannot accept you into the rpg until you've read the rules.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Name Rin-Kohaku-Ishizu (I dunno how to mae a character template...ehehe *sweatdrop*)

I will show them all..That I can be the next pokemon master!

Nickname: None

Birthday: 28th of February

Hair Color: Black

Hair length: Long. It extends down past her hips.

Hair Syle: Rin's hairstlye is very basic. She Leaves he hair down, and rarely puts it up.

Eye Color: Pink (I'll explain this later in her History)

: 5"4- 5"5 ish

Weight: 95lbs

Body Structure: Frail but elegant

Basic Clothing: Rin wheres a midnight blue turtleneck the covers almost all of her upperbody and most of her hands and even her neck. People wonder why she wheres a turtleneck..even in the heat.. Rin doesn't say anything about it but its because he is trying to cover up something....Her jeans are jet black with some white lacing on the side, while her shoes are high heel boots that are jet black as well withbrown lacing on the side even though it is barely visible its there :o

Pajamas: Unlike her other clothinng , her pajama's are white. She wheres an elegant white gown that was bough for her by her grandmother. The gown is an elegant white with pink at the end of the dress. WHich really conflicts on what she wheres during the day..

Swimwear: Rin isn't modest hen it comes to ger swimwhere. She wheres a bikini most of the time where the top half is black with white polka dots and the bottom half is pure black. People stare at her when she wheres her swimwear not because of the way it looks but because of the scars on her body....

Accesories: Rin really has no accesories on herbody except her black bag whuich is used to carry all her things she needs and a mew neklace that she wheres around her neck.

Personality: Rin is cold and indifferent to everyone. If you talk to her she will most likely often walk away or look at you and make some rude comment about you, and if you annoy her enough you will end up with a slap on the cheek. Despite being cold and indifferent on the outside she is suffering on the inside. On some occasions she will begin having mental breakdown in which she runs off to the nearest hiding place she could find and curse at herself fr her own flaws that she had made of herself. Even though having mental breakdowns on soem occasions she refuses to cry..she thinks it as a sign of weakness and doesn't wished to be called weak.

History: Rin was born in frail health. Unable to play outside she developed no social skills and never had any friends.. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with her but Rin always thought that it was because of what she thought of herself and that she deserved this. Soon things at home became worse and worse until her parents hated her..she often wondered why she was brought into this world.The way her parents talked about her, she found it easier to just blame herself for eveything, she just wanted her parents to treat her like their own flesh and blood..and not disown her. Soon things turn horrible.. they soon began beating on Rin.. IF she even left her room they would take a whip and beat her till the deep cuts were left..which explains all the scarring on her body.. Rin was tortured in her own home..beaten on a daily basis and she underweight...She later found out that her parents had another child and disowned her.. When she was 14 her emotional being had been scarred and she decided that even if she was a failure she would leave.. That night while everyone slept she snuck out..never to be seen in Fuschia city again..so she hoped... She ran as far as she could away from that accursed town..She was hoping to get her own pokemon and prove herself.." I'm going to be the next Pokemon Master and show them..that i'm not worthless!" Rin told herself as she quietly left Saffron City.

Starter: Bulbasaur (I'll edit this is bulbasaur is taken ;3)

Final party:

-Pokemon:Venasaur
    -Nature: Timid

-Pokemon:Lapras
    -Nature: Bold

-Pokemon: Ninetails
    -Nature: Brave

-Pokemon: Butterfree
    -Nature: Jolly

-Pokemon: Kadabra
    -Nature: Serious

- Pokemon:Haunter
    -Nature: Quirky

Rp example: (this is from my role-play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon; Escaping the Dark)

Tiffany awoke the next morning to the sound she had heard in her vsion and she jumped.Something was happeneing and it wasn't good.

"GRAAAAUGH!" The voice roared waking Hydro and Torrent up.

"Hydro torrent come on lets go check this out.." Tiffany mumbled. Hydro got up instantly while Torrent on the other hand..er..Not so much.

"zzzZzzz Just a few more minutes mom its the weekend..." Hydro mumbled and Hydro and Tiffany sweatdropped.

"Guess its just you and me.. Hydro.." Tiffany mumbled.

"Lets go Tiffany.." Hydro said hoisting Tiffany on his back and Tiffany blushed. Hydro treated her like a princess sometimes and it made her blush. After a short amount of time after leaving the camp an intense fog began to set in.Even hydros defog didn't lift the fog.

As Tiffany wandered through the fog she found a small crystal gem. "W-wow..its beautiful.." Tiffany mumbled as hydro looked at it with her. "It glows..and it feels warm like fire.." Tiffany mumbled as she closed her eyes.

~Vision Mode~

"Graaaaaugh!" A figure was standing there and it was large too.. Tiffany gasped as the figure growled once more and opened its eyes.Its eyes were filled with hatred and digust.

"My name is Groudon! You shall go no further!" Groudon yelled. The vision Tiffany closed her eyes and was in a pure blank darkness. Darkrai appeared in front of her.

"Heh it seems you've found Leon..I must say hes turning out to be a great puppet after all." Darkrai said to her.

"Tch.." Tiffany scoffed at him.

"Well Tiffany you could join me too...and be on the winning side.. or I could just put that Hydro of yours into an internal nightmare..its your choice.. You love him don't you?" Darkrai cackled.

" What buisness of that is yours?" Tiffany growled.

"Well I'm saying that eventually all of your little friends will end uip joining me..even if I have to use force... I mean the corruption of power got Leon to be my puppet..I'm sure I can get Radian to join me if I do something about that brother of hers..and Marc will follow her either way." Darkrai said as if everyone one of the humans who had turned pokemon were toys.

"We're not toys Darkrai." Tiffany bluntly said to him.

"Ah yes but all I have to do is toy with everyones emotions and they will end up joining me..heh..It may actually be fun to toy with Radian and Marc..a never ending nightmare with the two of them..just seeing each other fight each other against there will..causing physical injury to each other..The methods of torture are endless when the person you targetting has someone they love." Darkrai cackled. Tiffany scowled.

"We won't be pawns in some sick game that your playing!!" Tiffany yelled.

"But your resistance makes it so much more fun..I wonder what would happen if I put you and hydro in a forced battle? Would you break down emotionally if one of you kiled the other? Heh..So many possibilities its making me giddy." Darkrai cackled at her.

Tiffany hissed at Darkrai angerly. "Well..If you join me hydro will stay safe.. if not..well..lets say hydro will ecome you worst enemy..I wonder what I can do t terroize Marc and Radian..So many possibilites...I can't wait to try them out." Darkrai cackled and disappeared and Tiffany opened her eyes it seemed like an enternity she had been in the vision but in real life terms it had only been a few minutes.

"Lets keep going Tiffany" Hydro said to the Mudkip who nodded. Her mind had now wondered what if Darkrai said was true... Would he continue to toy with everyone till they joined them?

~Meanwhile~

The Grovyle was slowly traveling looknig for the time gears and was beggining to get frustrated..He had to find the people that had the time gears...

~meanwhile soemwhere else~

Darkrai floated there hesitently cursing to himself. Darkrai was plannig new methjods of torture and decided enough was enough. If he was going to tyr it out now was the time to do it.

Darkrai appeared in Radians dream and quickly turned it into nightmare...

"Radian..heh its been a long time..Hows Marc?" Darkrai said nonchantly. He sent a clone to enter marcs mind considering he was not asleep.. as well.

"Marc..How have you been I'm sure you've been having fun with Radian, no?" The two Darfkrai clones were now both now trying to torment the two pokemon.

"I see you two have fallen in love..Heh..its very interesting to see failures fall in love with each other..I wonder..does Radian really love you..or does she just pitty you?" The Darkrai in Radins dream tormented her as well telling her that he would do terrible things to Marc if she did not join Darkrais side.

"Radian..I will make sure Marc will be tortured..I;m not bluffing.." Darkrai cackled as she showed Radian a bloody Marc that had been badly injured the vision Marc said to her. "Why Radian..?Why did you do this to me?" the vision marc said to her as blood fell down the small vision pokemon body.

"Radian if you don't join me then..the same thing will happen to Tiffany and Toby.." Darkrai mocked showing her 2 more bloody bodies this time of Toby and Tiffany.

In Marc dream Darkrai began tormenting Marc as well. "Well Marc..I'd hate to see this happen to Radian.." Darkrai cackled and showed a vision Radian sitting in a corner she was badly beaten and crying.It was afs she had been mentally beat and emotionally torn.

"It isn't my fault..it isn't my fault..it isn't my fault..I'm not guilkty..STOP I'm not guilty..." The vision radian stuttered as tears fell down her face.

"I have powers Marc..I can damage radian beyond repair..And I could tell everyone it was you that drove her to insanity!" Darkrai cackled.

"Remember what i can do Radian, Marc.. heh.." the clone Darkrai cackeld and disappeared.

Last edited:
    Years
    @ Ghostprincess: Very nice sign up! I especially like the history, very eeriee and I like that style of events. Good. The only problem I have is, can you please read the rules...carefully.

And I've been meaning to get this up, so here's my sign up template.

My Sign-Up:

"I'm the next Pokemon Master!"

Full Name: Taichi Sugimori

Nickname: Tai

Birthday: 8th August

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hair Length: Tai's hair is long so that it covers his entire forehead and extends well past his eyebrows and ends just before his eyelashes. He usually brushes it to the side so it doesn't annoy his eyes.

Hair Style: Tai doesn't really have a hair style, his head being covered by his hat most of the time.

Eye Color: Tai has bright crystal blue eyes that tend to stick out to most people as they're very bright.

Height: 5 Feet, 4 Inches

Weight: 110 Pounds

Body Structure: Tai has a strong upper body and a slim torso. He is not "buff" but not too frail either, it's a mix between them.

Basic Clothing: Tai wears a red pokemon cap facing forwards, above the visor it is black with a pokeball insignia. He wears a red jacket with black trimmings, sleeves, and collar over a clean white shirt. He wears a pair of blue jeans and has red white-bottom slip-on vans. He wears a small yellow traveling bag to carry his general necessities in such as berries and potions.

Pajamas: His pajamas are a white shirt and long, black shorts.

Bathing Suit: When he's having fun swimming, he wears crimson red trunks with a white pokeball insignia on the right side.

Accessories: Tai wears crimson wristbands over black fingerless gloves on each wrist and hand.

Personality: Pretty Retro style, careless nature. Tai's personality varies, but his main thought in his mind though is exploring.

Tai tends to be very nonchalant about things most of the time. He's by no means easily intimidated, and doesn't have an exceptionally short temper. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he does get very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

As you might assume from the above statement, Tai also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that it's what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though he's by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a second's hesitation.

Tai lacks patience, and prefers continuous action to repetitive and monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment.

History: Tai was born to a rural house in the hills near Pallet town. He was raised by his loving grandmother where he learned to love Pokemon. When he was 11, Tai was going to receive his first Pokemon from Prof. Oak but his grandmother became ill so he had to remain at home and watch her. Two years passed and her condition became somewhat better. She decided she shouldn't hold her grandson back so she allowed him to visit Prof. Oak.

Starter: Charmander

Final Party:

Pokemon: Charizard
    Nickname: Charco
    Nature: Bold Nature
    ====

Pokemon: Pidgeot
    Nickname: Gee
    Nature: Serious Nature
    ====

Pokemon: Pikachu
    Nickname: Pika
    Nature: Adament nature
    ====

Pokemon: Gyarados
    Nickname: Gyara
    Nature: Rash Nature
    ====

Pokemon: Victreebel
    Nickname: Bell
    Nature: Sassy Nature
    ====

Pokemon: Snorlax
    Nickname: Lax
    Nature: Naïve Nature

Other: Tai loves food and according to his grandmother he seems to have his father's same talents with Pokemon.

RPG Sample:

It was another quiet day in Pallet Town. It was just as usual, the farmers began their daily routines, the children ran around playing with each other. The mothers began cooking breakfast, and in the fields to the north a young boy was alone. The boy stood in the long plains staring out into the field. This boy is Tai Sugimori, one of Pallet's very few trainers. Tai is doing his usual training,

"Go Charco!" Tai released the orange behemoth. A dragon with two horns and large blue wings. The Charizard snorted before yelling,

"Let's go!" Tai said. Charco nodded.
    ----
    A young woman, about in her thirties, walked out of a nicely white-painted home with a beautiful red roof. She looked around; she had nice brown hair with a green sun-dress under a white apron.

The woman walked over a few steps to her neighbor's home, a nicely painted blue home. She knocked on the door and a young woman, in her early twenties opened the door. She had light brown hair and dark brown eyes; she had on a white lab coat.

"Hello Daisy." The woman greeted.

"Hello Misses Sugimori." Daisy smiled.

"Have you seen Tai anywhere?" Daisy thought for a moment.

"Well I do believe he usually goes out to Route One to train." Mrs. Sugimori nodded and walked out to the plains.

She knew how Tai didn't want to get disturbed, so she hid behind a nearby rock and watched her son in action.

"Charco, Mega Punch!" The Charizard rushed towards a very large boulder and punched it, causing it to explode into thousands of pieces.

"Good Job, Bell! Vine Whip!" Tai ordered a large yellow plant Pokemon with a gaping mouth. It screeched and released a long green vine, using it to whip the remaining rocks far into the horizon. Tai smiled,

"Nice jobs guys. Return!" Tai smiled and looked around. The mother hid herself more carefully. Tai turned to find a young boy maybe a year or two older than himself. He had blonde hair and was dressed in baggy red clothes,

"Hey, you Tai?!" The boy yelled over. Tai nodded,

"Yeah. Why?" The boy chuckled,

"Well I hear you the big shot of Pallet, but Pallet isn't that big. See, I'm the hotshot of Viridian. They call me Cooltrainer Mike." Tai smiled,

"So, let me guess. You want to battle, right?" The boy nodded. Tai sighed,

"Okay let's go! Pika!" Tai thrusted another pokeball onto the field to release a petit yellow mouse with a thunderbolt tail and red cheeks,

"Pika!" It yelled out cutely. The Cooltrainer burst into laughter,

"You're gonna battle with that thing?!" Pika grumbled to himself and released a few sparks from his cheeks.

"This is a real pokemon! Magmar!" The Cooltrainer released a human shaped pokemon with flames covering its body.

"Magmar, Flamethrower!" The Magmar released a stream of flames.

"Pika! Thunderbolt!" The lightning bolt ran through the flames, parting it into two around the Pikachu. The bolt struck Magmar, frying it to the floor, swirls in its eyes.

The Cooltrainer was in shock, mouth gaping. Tai chuckled and recalled Pikachu,

"Train better, Mike." He said as he walked away. His mother smiled proudly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Sean's Final Party:

Pokemon: Blastoise
    Nickname: Blue
    Nature: Hardy

====

Pokemon: Nidoking
    Nickname: Spike
    Nature: Naughty

====

Pokemon: Pinsir
    Nickname: Crusher
    Nature: Adament

====

Pokemon: Onix
    Nickname: Steel
    Nature: Lonely

====

Pokemon: Arcanine
    Nickname: Wolf
    Nature: Sassy

====

Pokemon: Eevee
    Nickname: Cuddles
    Nature: Jolly

Years
    Thanks for upgrading your final party! ^_^

Okay, so you both are pretty much in. The only thing is, if you read the rules CAREFULLY...then you should have read rule 9. Please do so now.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I did post it on your profile but unfortunetly I can't do a characters templete cause I do not know how ;-; *sweatdrop of shame*

So if you could tell me how then I'm good

1. I'm bad with sprites >.>;
    2.I'm bad with technical stuff,
    3. I'm only good at psoting stories :x

Years
    Okay, brawler your OFFICIALLY ACCEPTED!

And ghostprincess, your template is good. You don't need a sprite, its cool. The only thing wrong is that you didn't type, "I'm going to be the next Pokemon Master", above your sign-up.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    My templete is al edited and ready to Go :3 So you may begin now :3 If you want ._.;

Years
    Tai Begins!!!

Tai's Adventure Starts!

In a battlefield at the Indigo Stadium of Kanto, the goal of many Pokemon trainers, two specific trainers were opposing each other. The Trainer on the red side of the field had sent out a purple demon with a nasty smile; a Gengar. The opposite green side had chosen a Nidorino, a purple Pokemon with a large horn and spikes on his back. The chosen Nidorino reared up, sending poison spikes from his back, which were launched at Gengar. The Gengar's trainer's eyes narrowed, and he ordered his Gengar to dodge. The Gengar started to move out of the way-

"Tai! Tai honey, get up! You'll be late!" Tai's mom's voice flitted through the air upstairs to where a massive pile was sleeping, buried under a mountain of comics and blankets, the pillow over its would-be head. The scream from his mother woke him up from his dream.

"Mhnmmmm………" The pile groaned, then bolted upright, the blankets and cd's falling off it like water off a cliff. Once the pile had fallen off, it revealed a young boy of about thirteen with dark brown hair and chocolate eyes, dressed in a white shirt and black shorts.

This was Tai Sugimori, notorious prankster of Pallet Town's Pokemon School, and a soon to be pokemon trainer.

In about five minutes…

"Crap!" The boy swore under his breath, jumping out of bed. He hurriedly changed into a plain white shirt and his signature red jacket, black trimmings, black collar, and black sleeves with a pair of blue, denim jeans over a pair of white and red sneakers. He ran towards the door and took the two red wristbands on the handle and put them on followed by black, fingerless gloves. The boy then hurtled down the stairs, two at a time.

Tai's mother was a pretty woman of about 30. With a pink apron, happy smile, and her Ivysaur house-helper at her side, there wasn't a single chore Mom couldn't do. Tai gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbed a piece of toast that lay in a heap on the table.

"Morning sweetie. How'd you sleep?" Mom asked.

"Horribly. I was too excited to sleep." Tai mumbled truthfully through a mouthful of toast and sweatdropped.

"Oh, so that's why you woke up late." Mom giggled as she gave a bowl of milk to Ivysaur.

"Saur, Ivy, ivy……" The green pokemon smiled and slurped the milk happily.

"Yeah…….." Tai mumbled and gulped his orange juice. "Man, I better get going. Places to go, people to see."

Mom giggled again. "You've grown so much. I'm proud of you. Now here's you're traveling bag, I stocked it with everything you'll need. Toothbrush, compass, some pokeballs I picked up, sleeping bag, extra boxers…….."

"Mom………" Tai flushed and grabbed his bag from the table.

Mom laughed and placed her son's red, official Pokemon cap on Tai's head. "Don't forget to call me when you get to Viridian City."

"I won't." Tai hugged his mom tightly and then smiled. "See ya later!!" He smiled and then patted Ivysaur on the head as he raced out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The late morning sun hung in the sky like a lazy, oversized glowing bug. It was too bright. It was too early.

IT WAS TOO DAMN COLD! Tai cursed mentally. This was tiresome. Professor Oak's lab was too far away for its own good. Just when he was beginning to think violent thoughts that involved the dear professor's death, the tallest spire of his quaint farm/lab appeared on the horizon. The boy charged up the hill, and burst through the door……..

"PROFESSOR! GOOD MORNING!" He shouted, barging in and walking up to the professor, who was standing behind a counter, looking at a large book.

Graying hair, tanned skin and a nice white lab coat completed Oak's look. He had the air of a jolly old man who had experienced much in his life, too much perhaps. He looked up at Tai, smiling.

"There you are! Glad you came."

"Whew! Thanks…I thought I was late."

"No..." Oak looked around, "You are actually the first one. So go ahead. Pick your starter while I go get your pokedex." The man walked to the back of the room as Tai looked at the labels.

Bulbasaur.

Charmander.

Squirtle.

'I like Bulbasaur's type combo, but I like Charmander's evolutions. Yup, I've made my decision.' He reached his hand out and released the small creature from its chamber with a bright red light.

The laser light morphed into a solid, orange lizard.

"I choose you! Charmander!" Tai yelled out happily as Prof. Oak came back.

"Charmander? Great choice, you two will do well together! Here is your pokedex, or Dexter is how it is preferred to be called." Tai looked wierdly at the professor.

"Is how IT is preffered to be called?" He quoted the professor. Oak nodded,

"Yes, Dexter here is a special invention that has somewhat a personality. Every different Pokedex has a different personality to suit their trainer. It's quite ingenious if you ask me. Now wait on the sofa over there until the other trainers come." Tai nodded and lunged at the sofa, confertable. He just sat there, waiting...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    He hadn't slept well...at all.

The black-haired Pokemon Trainer was walking along a narrow dirt path, the morning sun at his back, on his way into Pallet Town from his house on the outskirts of the village. He was wearing a dark gray vest with a light-gray t-shirt beneath it. The vest had many pockets, just like his black khaki cargo pants did. Trotting along at a fairly good pace in his white and gray shoes, despite his lack of sleep, the 14-year-old teen tightened the straps on his gray back-pack a bit to ensure that the contents inside wouldn't spill. His dad had given him some Poke Balls and a few Potions to start his journey with, and Sean knew they would help greatly.

Finally reaching the town of Pallet, the boy made his way directly towards Professor Oak's large white lab. Stepping through the glass doors as his gray eyes adjusted to the new lighting, the soon-to-be Pokemon Trainer noticed another boy with brown hair and red clothing standing next to what appeared to be an orange lizard Pokemon.

"Good morning, Sean Florian," the white-haired Professor said to Sean. "I'm glad you finally made it into the Lab. Tai here just recieved his first Pokemon."

"Cool," Sean said, giving a nod of his head to the stranger. "I guess that means I'm next?"

The Professor nodded his head as he held up the two remaining Poke Balls.

"One of these is Squirtle, the water-type Pokemon. The other is Bulbasaur, the grass-type Pokemon. Which one would you like?"

Sean had been waiting for this moment for five years now, and he knew without a doubt which Pokemon he would choose. Thankfully, Tai had chosen Charmander, leaving Sean to choose the Pokemon he had wanted since before he was ten years old.

"I'll take Squirtle," the new Pokemon Trainer replied, grabbing the ball from Professor Oak.

"And take this, too," Oak said as he handed a small red computer to Sean. "It is called a Pokedex. It is a high-tech encyclopedia capable of recording information on any Pokemon you come across. I'm sure you will find it useful on your journey."

"Thanks," Sean said, putting the Pokedex into his pocket. "Well, I guess I should let Squirtle out and meet him."

Tossing his Poke Ball to the ground, the brand new Pokemon Trainer watched in awe as his tiny turtle Pokemon appeared in a burst of light.

"SQUIRTLE!" it said in a raspy voice, running over to Sean's leg and hugging it tightly.

Sean patted the Pokemon's head, very happy to see it as well. He, too, decided to sit down, right next to Tai, in hopes that the last Trainer would come soon.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    The beginning

Rin slowly got up out of bed..She was now living at her grandmothers hiding from her parents. Rin yawned and looked at her pajams and put on a slight smirk. "Todays the day I start my journey..Pssh.. I'll show my damn parents that hey will be sorry for abandoning me!" Rin scowled as she changed out of her pajams..folded them neatly and put them in her bag. She quickly got into her Black jeans and the midnight blue turtle neck cover the scarrs and finally put on her shoes. She was ashamed to look at any type of scarr she had. She stomped downstairs still knowing full well her grandmother was still asleep.. Rin made sure everything was packed neatly and left the house never to look back.

"I'm leaving now." Rin scowled before leaving the house.

As she looked at the morning sky and a few pidgeys were cooing lightly she smirked and went on her way. People stared at the smirk she had on er face wondering why she had a smirk this early in the morning.

"Finally..I can leave this dump and begin my journey." Rin said sarcastically as her pink gaze shifted to the road in front of her.

"Excuse me miss?" A voice called out to her,

"What the heck doyou want?" Rin sarcastically said to the boy who had approached her.

"I was just wondering if you had any-" The boy couldn't finish sentence before RIn gave him a slap on the face.

"What was that for?!" The boy yelled holding his now red cheek.

"Never ask anything from anyone." Rin said to him coldy. The boy stormed off still holding his red cheek and Rin continued on her way.

~~~At the lab~~

The wind swayed as Rin stood outside the lab and she scowled.She couldn't believe she had to go HERE of all places. "Hmmph..Most likely this Proffeser will just gie me y pokemon and send me on my way...thats what I've heard..boring little proffessers..they probably had no lives. Rin entered the lab and Oak greeted her.

"You msut be Rin..no?" Oak said and Rin glared at him.

"Of couse I am? ARE YOU BLND?!" Rin shouted at Proffeser Oak angerly.

"Oh..yes..I heard you had a bit of a temper.." Oak mumbled and sweatdropped.

"Just give me my pokemon and send me on my way..Thats what all you Proffesers do, no?" Rin sarcastically said to him.

"Well go ahead and choose.." Oak mumbled.

"Bulbasaur,Charmander or Squirtle huh?" Rin mumbled.

"Hmm...I think I'll choose..Bulbasaur." Rin said grabbing the pokeball with a leaf sticker on it.

"Good choice...?" Oak mumbled unsure if Rin should own a pokemon at all.

"Come on out Bulbasaur." Rin mumbled opeing the pokeball revealing the tiny plant pokemon.

"Bulbasaur!" The pokemon cried out shaking a bit after glancing at Rin who was surprisingly not glaring at the tiny pokemon.

"Here take this pokedex..ts called dexter..and each has there own personality to suit the trainer." oak said nervously handing the pokedex to Rin. Rin said nothing as she grabbed the pokedex from Oak and walked away spotting a trainer waiting with a Charmander... and a new trainer about her age with a squirtle. Rin put on a slight glare at the two and leaned against the wall and waiting for Proffeser Oak to say something.

Last edited:
    Years
    Oak's Message

Prof. Oak sweatdropped at the new girl he just encountered,

"Ummm...hello trainers. I have already given each of you your pokedex, this Pokedex has a data bank capable of storing every bit of data you need on your journey. So remember, use it often. I remember when I was a Pokemon Trainer, I didn't have this here gadget. I had to rely on instict, and basic survival skills." Tai's eyes widened,

"Survival skills? We're just going on a journey to collect some badges and battle the Elite Four, right?" Oak sighed.

"Tai. You...are an odd boy." Oak started, Tai sweatdropped. "The Pokemon World if FILLED with dangers, from dangerous pokemon to dangerous people!" This surprised the trainers,

"Now, due to the Gym Orginization I cannot reveal any more information to you trainers. So just promise me," Oak has a serious look on his face. "Be careful!" If looks could kill, the new trainers would be dead.

Tai nodded and stood up, saluting the professor.

"Don't worry Professor Oak! I'll take care of these trainers for you!" Tai chuckled. Oak chuckled as well,

"If you didn't know, your the youngest out of you three." Tai turned around and then turned to the professor.

"Oh, well...I'll still lead this group of trainers to safety and beyond!" Tai marched out of the lab. Leaving a dumbfounded room,

"He is an odd boy." Was the last thing Oak said.

~~~~

Tai stood on the outskirts of Pallet Town, right where a sign stood with two arrows pointing in opposite directions. Tai read the sign:

> Pallet Town
    < Route One

Tai smiled as his adventure was about to begin.

Back