• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Adventures!

Years
    Tai smiled and rubbed Pidgey's pokeball and he smiled uncontrollably. He finally caught a Pidgey, and a strong one too! He liked the fact that it was quick, but strong at the same time. He turned over to see Sean and Rin defeat the final pidgeys. Tai was a bit shocked when he saw Rin almost frozen in place. He walked over to the two other trainers and try to snap Rin out of her frozen state,

"Well guys! That was cool, wasn't it! Look, I caught a pidgey! So you guys did good too, didn't you!" Tai spat out and patted Sean on the back pretty hard,

"Good for you guys! Now come on, I can see Viridian already!" Tai waved his hand, signifying for them to follow. He walked down the road and looked back at Rin,

'What's wrong with her?' Tai asked himself mentally.

The flower field slowly gave way to a dirt path that narrowed into Viridian City, the verdant town of nature. From what Tai could see, there was a pokecenter up ahead. Beyond that, masses of small buildings and homes were gathered around the middle of the city, where the Viridian Gym awaited.

Charco ran ahead, happy to be able to get some food. "Charman Charrr!!!!!!!"

"Hold up Charco! Geez…..you're faster than you look. Come on guys!" He rushed the other trainers. Tai was starving as well.

<No, your just slow.> Charco teased.

Tai started a little. He was standing before the pokecenter as people busied past him, in and out of the sliding glass doors….

And he could understand his pokemon?

All of a sudden?

"Alright, a Pokemon Center. I can heal you, Gee and send Ratty to the Professor." He turned around to see the other trainers arriving with Tai. So he entered the Pokemon Center. Tai scanned the center as he entered.

There were MASSES of trainers everywhere! People gathered from far and wide. Some tough looking, other noobs like them. Old and young, pretty and ugly, the list went on and on.

Charco was pleasantly shocked. <Wow! Are there always this many trainers in Pokecenters?>

"Nah, don't think so. Viridian is the closest city to Victory Road and the Elite Four, that's why everyone comes here…"

<Oh. That's nice.>

"Mhm. One day, we'll be here and-"He was interrupted by a giant Chansey springing up in his face, nurse cap and all. It was right in his way.

"WHOA!" Ty fell backwards, his cap falling off.

"CHANSEY!" The pinkish, oval shaped pokemon grinned happily and shoved the Egg from her pouch in the trainers face.

Charco sweatdropped. <I think I want to go back in my pokeball now.>

Tai obliged, returning the pokemon as he got back on his feet. The Chansey smiled and bounced off, startling other trainers and showing off its newly polished egg.

'Psycho pokemon…" Tai thought, glaring at it. The Chansey then seemed to go to a girl, but the girl didn't seem frightened or annoyed. It actually started gigling and playing with the Chansey. odd.

"Well come on guys. Let's heal up our pokemon and eat!" Tai ran over to the main counter.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    After his fierce battle with the wild Pidgey, Sean followed Tai along the winding dirt path to Viridian City, finishing off Route 1 rather quickly. Rin, it seemed, was having severe emotional problems, as she crouched low and ignored the other two. Sean thought it would be best to ignore her, seeing as she was a rather mean person, and he didn't feel like disturbing her.

Returning Blue back into his Poke Ball after a well-fought battle, the Pokemon Trainer continued along down the path as they eventually found their way into the Pokemon Center. Indeed, there were Trainers all over the place, and most of them seemed very experienced. One of them, standing near the back corner of the place, had a very powerful looking Machoke and seemed to be talking to it, prepping the Pokemon for its apparent visit to Victory Road, where all Trainers when to reach the Indigo Plateau.

Sean handed his Poke Ball containing Blue to the Nurse on duty (who was actually very pretty), and then proceeded to walk over to Tai. Sean knew this would be a good chance to get to know his travelling partner while his Squirtle was being healed.

"So, how do you think we're doing so far, man? That was an awesome job capturing that Pidgey and the Rattata back there. You really seem to be a natural at this. I'm still trying to get my first Pokemon, but I'm very picky."

Sean gave a brief chuckle, extending his hand to Tai.

"We didn't really get to greet each other properly yet. I'm Sean Florian," the Squirtle Trainer said. "I hope Rin shows up soon. We may have to go back and get her if not. She may not be alright, from what I saw..."

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Rin snapped out of her own thoughts and returned rattata embarrassed what she had done. "Damn it.." Rin thought. SHe ran to catch up to the two boys..being silent all the way there..She was very embarassed about what had happened.

As the two approached a meadow they were closing in on Viridian City,Rin was silent the whole way there..She hated being like this.. As the three entered Viridian they came to a pokemon center..in which it was flooded with trainers..

"Well come on guys. Let's heal up our pokemon and eat!" Tai yelled and Rin nodded still a little bit embarrassed about what happened.

"Welcome to the Pokemon center would you like to heal your pokemon?" Nurse Joy said.

"Yes please.." Rin said for once she actually sounded a bit kind and sincere.

"Let me see your pokemon please." Rin nodded and handed Nurse Joy her Rattata and bulbasaurs pokeball. "One moment please........ Okay your pokemon are all healed up!" Nurse Joy said in a cheerful tone and bowed " Please coem again."

"Thank you.." Rin mumbled and sat onto one of chairs in the pokemon center and sighed. She was so embarrased. She hid her face from the crowd and looked at her hand which had one gaping scar on it.Rin gave another sigh and hid her face once more..She felt ashamed of what she had become..A cold heartless person who felt nothing but hate and anger, but thats all Rin knew how to feel..For the first time in several years Rin contemplated her personality but then quickly pushed the thought out of her head.

She approached Sean and Tai and mumbled.. "About what happened bacl there..I.." in couldn't finish the sentence and for nce she didnt sound cold or saracastic..She sounded like someone who had been hurt badly.

SHe finished the sentence with these words, "I'll..tell you later.." Rin mumbled stil la bit shaken up from what had happened back there. "Oh..and..um..i'm sorry..for being so mean to you its just..You see.." Rin said to the to boys but was having trouble saying what she wanted too...She had never felt this..helpless before. Rin fell silent for a few moments..

"I guess..its just a long story why I'm like this..But..you really wouldn't understand.." Rin said to the two boys..she actually sounded sincere and kind..her tone was sarcastic , cold or mean. It was soft and shy..

"But...they wouldn't understand..because they grew up in loving homes..not in the type of home in whch you were disowned and beaten like a punching bag." Rin thought to herself.

"Well..in any case..you wouldn't understand..And you will never understand.." Rin said. SHe knew that after this they would most likely treat her like some helpless little girl with a mental problem... And Rin didn't want that..She wasn't helpless and she wasn't pathetic...And she didn't want to be treated like that..Rin stood there quietly in her own thoughts..

~flashback mode~

A young Rin sat in her room looking out the window as kids played in the snow happily.She was tired of being cooped up inside all the time so she tried sneaking out but to her bad fortune her mom stood outside the door.

"And where do you think your going?" The mother said coldy. The young Rins eyes began to fill with tears.

"I-I wanted to go out and play..the doctor said it was okay.." Rin mumbled.

"Your father and I want to hide you from the world..and not show you to anyone else..because your too cute to be shown too!" The mother said with a fake smile.

"O-okay.." Rin mumbled and ventured back into her room. Hot tears began to fall down her face as she looked at the people who were able to play in the snow. "I wish I could go out and play.." Rin mumbled hiding her face away..Her body had not yet been scarred but Rins emotional being was beginning to collapse..

~later that night~

Rin awoke in the middle of the night in which screaming voices could be heard..Rin secretly pressed her ear against the door to listen.

"We can't possibly keep the child..>! She's useless!, SHe;s worthless! We'd be better off killing her and having another child!" The mother screamed. Rins eyes welled with tears..She couldn't believe what she was hearing!

"Its got to be a nightmare..I'l lwake up soon..mommy and daddy love me.." Rin whispered as tears fell down her eyes.

"I understand your impatience with Rin..and we are having another child you know that! You are already..Anyway, that child is a nuiscence..maybe if we whip her into shape then she will become the child that we want her too be!" The fathr said calmly and cooly.

"..And how do you suppose we do that?" The mother said in an anooyed tone.

"Well.. Maybe a bit of physical punishment will teach her." The dad said in a cynical tone.Rin stood there in utter horror..it wasn't a nightmare..they really hated her..Her eyes now red with tears she heard her parents footsteps and quickly returned to bed..acting as if she had heard nothing and was asleep.

~the next day~

"Get up.." A cold voice said slappnig her awake. Rins eyes shot open and she stood there..Her mother was holding a whip..and a knife..was she going to kill Rin?

"Mommy.." Rin whispered and in utter horror her Mother took the kife and slashed her face.

"Thats for being a failure...were going to whip you into shape." Her mother said coldly..Her eyes cold in of emotion..Rin only saw hate in her mother eyes.

"OUCH!" Rin yelped in pain.

~end flashback mode~

Rins eyes stood there coldly..She had never had a flashback that long before..She was literally reliving her past but Rin tried to hide it from the two boys.She shook it off quickly and said coldly. "So what are we going to eat? You guys take to long.."

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

"Ciel?! Quick, come this way!"

"Vee?" A short reply was heard as coming from the petite little Eevee as almost immediately upon hearing his name, the tiny Pokemon popped his round little head up above the grass, his breath escaping him in short, ragged little gasps as he struggled to keep up with his trainer.

"Ciel, hurry!" A young girl standing just a few feet from the tiny Pokemon urged, a girl who in appearance was seemingly just as petite and delicate as the Pokemon she was unintentionally leaving behind. An excited glow was present in the form of a flush across her round cheeks, and as she for what seemed to be the hundredth time today brushed the hair from her glowing golden eyes, snuck a peek behind her to see just what exactly was holding Ciel up. A sweatdrop ran alongside her pale face as she caught sight of her Eevee, who she had sworn had been at her side just moments before, now nearly thirty feet behind her!

"Come on, Ciel!" She whined, throwing her hands up in exasperation as good-naturedly, she just grinned, laughing inwardly at the rather comical sight of her Pokemon fighting an intense battle against the tangle of weeds before him.

God, You would've thought that they would've at least had the common courtesy to put a pathway through this Forest.. So trainers just starting out wouldn't be ambushed by hoards of bloodthirsty Rattata. And Pidgey.. And even Pikachu!

Adelina reddened in the slightest as she recounted that particular episode that had occured only moments earlier, in which a seemingly sweet-looking Pikachu had jumped out in front of them. Adelina, infatuated by the mere sight of the little electrical mouse, had squealed in obvious delight, fussing over the creature for a full five minutes before ordering Ciel to attack it.Of course, harming the darling little creature had been simply unthinkable to Adelina, but she had seen it as a rare opportunity to catch a Pokemon that was particularly rare in these parts, and not only that, but the Pikachu, besides being utterly adorable, had a certain noble strength about it, and its apparent power entranced the likes of her. As Ciel had proceeded to slam into the Pikachu in a full-out Tackle attack, the Pikachu had met him with a nasty Thunderbolt, in which he had managed to survive, but just barely. It was only after Ciel had collapsed to the ground that an enraged boy appearing just slightly younger than Adelina leapt from the bushes, scooping his Pikachu up as he gave Adelina quite an earful about attacking other people's Pokemon. Thankfully, the boy had been extremely kind at heart, and had generously given Adelina a Potion for Ciel that would heal him enough so that they could make it to Viridian.. As long as she didn't do anything else stupid, that is.

Her cheeks now burning with humiliation, Adelina simply just shook her delicate little head to the side, sighing as an acute rustling in the grass sounded the approach of her weary Eevee.

"Ve..Ee..Eve.. Eevee.." Her little companion huffed, and as Adelina shifted her gaze downward to take in the sight of him, she jumped a bit, startled at what she saw. Her little companion didn't look so well, in fact he was unusually lethargic in his movements, and seemingly with every step he took, shuddered violently, releasing a new wave of perspiration everytime as sweat poured down his frail little body. Adelina's mouth fell open in pure horror as without a moments' hesitation, she scooped his tiny body up inside her slender arms.

I..overdid it again, didn't I? She thought to herself, a mixed expression of shame and oncern marring all of her facial features.

"V-ee.." Ciel whispered feverishly, his chocolate eyes slipping silently shut as he seemed to go into an instant deep sleep. Either that, or he had fainted. Adelina's heart leapt against her chest as again, she jumped, this time nearly out of her skin in response to Ciel's actions. Tears instantly sprang to her golden eyes as she realized what had just taken place.

Oh Ciel.. She thought, and at this, the tears came rolling down her heated face.

"I'm so sorry! I thought you were just tired! I never thought something like this would happen! I'm an awful trainer, aren't I?! That Pikachu's trainer was absolutely right! I don't need any new Pokemon to add to my team if I can't even take responsibility for the one I have! You should've told me when enough was enough.. I KNEW that that Thunderbolt hurt more than you showed, but you acted like it was nothing! You were so brave and fearless, Ciel, even if it was obviously stronger.. and, well, stronger..."

"Vee.." Ciel growled quietly, peeling open a single Chocolate eye, flashing her an expression that clearly stated that he wasn't dead YET. Weakly raising a delicate little paw, he pointed to a building that stood just a few feet in front of them, a building distinguished by a rather large red and white Pokeball atop it. Whilst Adelina had been rambling on with Ciel's premature Eulogy, she had unknowingly wandered into Viridian City, the very place the duo had been struggling to get to ALL DAY. And not only that, but she had somehow miraculously wandered in the direction of the Pokemon Center as well.

"We're here!" She crowed ecstatically, brightening momentarily as she danced the few remaining steps to the Pokemon Center, radiating an eager joy of sorts as she yanked open one of the double glass doors with a playful flourish, turning quite a few heads, a very wary Ciel still in tow.

~Ten minutes later, Inside the Viridian City Pokemon Center~

I wonder, I wonder what he's doing back there.. Adelina had made herself cozy inside a rather snug little booth in the back corner of the building, away from all the hustle of the abnormally large group of trainers who had gathered to heal their Pokemon as well. And though ordinarily Adelina would have loved nothing more than to meet each and every one of these aspiring masters and breeders and coordinators, her mind, at the moment was engrossed entirely on her downed little Eevee, and how he wouldn't be in such dire condition in the first place had she actually taken the time to plan ahead..

But it's not like I really could have done that.. She reasoned within herself. It was now or never. I'm already three years older than the typical trainer, and I couldn't keep Ciel a secret forever! I don't care what all we have to go through roughing it out here.. i'll chance everything, just so I never have to bow down before that disgusting boy again!

At the mere mentioning of her "brother", Adelina shuddered, the sudden chill causing her thin shoulders to shake violently back in forth. Unknowingly, a scowl had settled upon her fair face, and upon realizing this, plastered a quick smile on, causing her to appear more insane than happy.

"Oh, whatever.." She muttered to herself.

"It's not like i'll ever see any of these people again in this lifetime, right?"

A fresh pang of guilt racked the girl's slender form as silence just pursued her question, silence which ny other time would've been filled with Ciel's enthusiastic little cries.

"Chansey!" Rang out instead.

What..? Adelina queried silently, obvious confusion springing out across her face seconds before a slight shadow was cast out over her, blocking the blinding flueorescent light that had been shining down upon her. Adelina's gaze was shifted upward, and as it settled upon the particular object blocking her light, her expression changed from a muddled one of confusion to one of pure delight. A gargantuan ball of.. PINK of all things! This Pokemon was large, and pink! A bemused grin sprawled itself out across Adelina's face, and before she could contain herself, she was springing madly forward, her arms stretching out to wrap across the foreign Pokemon.

"Chansey!" The Pokemon giggled in surprise, apparently not expecting such an enthusiastic reaction from, well, anyone! What the cheery pink Pokemon had yet to discover was that Adelinawas almost her exact counterpart. Without hesitation, the Chansey whipped out the egg that had been unseen up to that point, hidden within her camoflauged pouch, and shoved it up in Adelina's face.

"Ooh! What's this?! An egg?!" Adelina laughed, eyes shining in amused delight, humoring the ecstatic Chansey.

"Chansey, Chans!" The Chansey replied with a waving gesture, nodding wildly.

"Will it hatch into a cute miniaturized version of you?! Because if so, you gotta' let me have it! I'll raise it up right if you just give me a chance! C'mon! Please?!"

Adelina pleaded jokingly, clinging still to the front of the proud Chansey as the Pokemon only laughed, entertained for the time-being as quickly, she hoisted the egg high into the air out of Adelina's reach, beginning the game of keep away she had been longing to play for some time now. And Adelina, once again in the presence of a Pokemon that was too adorable for words, was only happy to comply. The pair had hardly been playing for several minutes, however, when Adelina became aware of the eery sensation of someone watching them. Trying to be discreet, Adelina averted her golden eyes so that they no longer stared into the face of the personable Chansey, but over to a table where three trainers sat staring in her direction in what appeared to be bewilderment. One, she noticed, was a rather elegant-looking troubled female, accompanied by two males. But for some reason, it was the girl who had caught her attention..

Years
    Tai walked down the yellowmarbled floor of the Pokemon Center as he looked around, many trainers sat down on the couches. Bragging about their strong pokemon and how they're going to win the League. Tai scoffed,

"Braggers..." He turned to a pretty lady with pink hair in two elaborate curls. His face turned a bright red,

"Hello. Welcome to the Pokemon Center, I'm Nurse Joy. May I take you Pokemon to heal?" She asked with a warm smile, Tai said yes and handed her his three pokeballs. He rubbed his eyes as he turned to Sean,

"So, how do you think we're doing so far, man? That was an awesome job capturing that Pidgey and the Rattata back there. You really seem to be a natural at this. I'm still trying to get my first Pokemon, but I'm very picky." He said, Tai chuckled light heartidly. He never met a person like Sean, always complimenting people.

"Well, thanks. My dad was a successful pokemon trainer, I guess it just runs in the family. You shouldn't be picky, I just catch any pokemon and train it with skill, cunning, and kindness." Tai sounded like those promotional speakers that visit your school telling you not to do drugs and what not.

A catchy tune was heard and Nurse Joy tapped Tai on the shoulder, causing him to spin around. He picked up his three pokeballs and looked up at Nurse Joy,

"T-Thanks Nurse Joy. YOur a life saver!" The nurse giggled and gave a piece sign,

"It's my job." Tai chuckled and turned to Sean. Tai gave a sigh of relief and walked over next to the counter where a row of computers were placed. Tai was pleasantly shocked, he walked over to one and turned it on. The monitor came to life with a bright blue screen and a box appeared. Tai learned how to operate a Pokemon Computer in the academy. He entered his Trainer Card into the computer tower and his trainer information appeared on the screen, this information was directly fed from his pokedex.

"Hey! Oak thinks I'm odd?! That's not nice!" Tai seemed to turn a dark blue and purple and dragged his finger in a cirlce on the floor, a breeze seemed to fly behind him.

Everything came to normal as Tai hooked up his Pokedex to the Computer and placed Ratty's pokeball on an attachment from the computer. With a press of a button on Dexter, Ratty's pokeball vanished into thin air. A chibi face of Tai apperaed on the screen next to a chibi face of Oak. A pokeball with a chibi Ratty appeared flying from Tai to Oak and the phrase:

Transportation Successful

Appeared on Dexter, and Tai grinned. He clipped Gee and Charco's pokeballs on his belt and walked over to the other trainers as they sat down on a table. Tai saw that the crazy chansey from before appeared in front of a female trainer, it was silent for a moment. Then the girls squeeled and started playing with the chansey, Tai sweatdropped for a moment. The girl looked over at the trainers and she eyed them, it was ackward. Until Tai broke the ice,

"HI!" He yelled out as he savagely waved his hand in the air. Charco slapped his forehead inside of his pokeball, muttering something about being owned by a moron.

He walked over to the female trainer, motioning the others to come with him.

"I'm Tai! What's your name?" Tai reached out his hand.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

These people.. Who are they? Adelina pondered, expression temporarily muddling in confusion as she just stared back at the trio, an eyebrow arching a bit as temporarily dumfounded, she just stepped forward to get a better look.

"CHANSEY!" The large Pokemon cried out in alarm, nearly falling over herself in a panic as desperately, she waddled after Adelina, not wanting to be left behind.

"Chansey Chans!" The oval Pokemon cried out at the group of trainers, somewhat demandingly, her entire form puffing significantly outward, short arms folding over her thick chest as her twisted upside down, frowning in a jealous sort of pout. She had finally managed to make one friend, and she wasn't about to let her go. At least not without at fight.

Adelina's mouth fell open, parting as she continued to stare straightforward, standing her ground, and also managing to advance several steps in the trainer's direction, never breaking her gaze from the female trainer amid the group, at least Adelina could only assume she along with the two others were trainers, from the tell-tale bright red and white miniaturized round structures set against their clothing, which stood boldly out, along with three slim-looking devices of the same distinct hue Adelina recognized as Pokedexes, and upon the mere sight of these, her heart panged with longing, and her eyes seemed to change, her golden irises filled no longer with confusion, but now shining with a new wave of wistfulness.

These people.. I must have overlooked them when I first came in. They're not like all the rest, I can tell you that right now just by looking at them. They're not just ordinary trainers.. No, not at all. I can see it, now. They.. they're trainers, just like all the rest of us, aspiring to be breeders and coordinators, maybe even masters, like I want to be.. But these three are different. They're special. They.. They've been sent by Professor Oak to explore Kanto far and wide, a task most trainers would give an arm and a leg to be able to complete..

That girl.. Adelina thought to herself, looking first to the tall, slender girl who sat at the table, a scowl marring what would be a pretty, if not pale face. She didn't look directly at Adelina, not seeming to care to acknowledge her sudden presence, not like the other two trainers, anyways, whose stares were both fixated upon the petite girl.

A sweatdrop formed alongside Adelina's round little face, and smiling sheepishly, a shy little flush crept across her cheeks, throwing her completely off-guard, as Adelina knew full well that she wasn't one to ordinarily feel awkward in new social situations, but for some reason, the presence of each of these three trainers, especially when all combined as one, was particularly overpowering. With them all huddled near the table like that, staring her down, they a pack of Wolves and she just a lone Doe, a Doe caught in the midst of a pair of bright headlights, she couldn't help feeling intimidated. Adelina was vaguely aware of the sound of her own heart thumping harshly against her petite chest, and not only that, but a cold sweat break out across her forehead. Glancing wildly from one trainer to the other, she rapidly shook her head, reaching her breaking point as quickly, she whirled around in a desperate attempt to flee the unnerving situation, in her frenzy forgetting that Chansey still stood directly to her left, and in only a moments' notice, ran smack dab right into the creature. Thankfully, especially with as hard as Adelina collided into the Pokemon, Chansey stood solid, barely even turning her head as the delicate little trainer ran blindly into her side, remaining pressed against it for a brief moment before bouncing off it and landing against the hardwood floor.

Adelina winced and squeezed her golden eyes tightly shut, entire body tensing as a brief spell of pain shot from her bottom up. She had barely the time to open her eyes before she saw one of the male trainers approaching her.

Oh great.. She thought sourly, tossing her silver pigtails back behind her head, throwing on the friendliest smile she could muster, cheeks burning with humiliation as hesitantly, she drug her eyes from the floor up to meet his own. It was quite obvious she wasn't hurt, well, save for her pride of course, and she could only hope to god that the boy didn't offer her a hand up. As if tripping over a gigantic pink ball wasn't worse than tripping over thin air, Adelina could only hope that the boy had enough decency not to offer her help over such an easy spill. To her surprise, he didn't.

"HI!" He roared, though he couldn't have been more than a foot from her fallen form. Adelina winced at his defeaning cry, sensing sound waves so loud, she could've sworn they pushed her somewhat back from her original position on the hardwood floor, but somehow, despite this, managing to keep her composure.. and her friendly little smile.

"I'm Tai! What's your name!"

Adelina was taken aback by the boy's sudden friendliness toward her, and this being the only fuel she needed to spark her own enthusiasm, she leapt up, golden eyes sparkling with delight as a large child-like grin smeared itself across her round face. As he reached his hand out toward her, she took it, grasping it firmly within her own hand, beginning to shake it up and down, much faster and wilder than she anticipated with newfound excitement.

"I'm Adelina, fabulous to meet you! You're a Pokemon trainer, aren't you?! Well of course you'd have to be, since you're at a Pokemon Center. But I don't see any Pokemon.. I know you have a Pokedex with you, though.. I was checking it out from across the room. So did you come from Pallet Town too?! And did Professor Oak give you that Pokedex? Which means he also gave you a starter Pokemon.. Wait! Don't tell me. You look like a Charmander type of guy. So did you pick Charmander as your starter?"

Adelina was practically glowing now, golden eyes shining eagerly at the prospect of making a new friend. Glancing to first to her left, and then to her right, and seeing only Chansey around, Adelina leaned in close to the boy known as Tai, grinning with delight, seemingly about to burst at the seams with a secret she was now about to reveal to him.

"Charmander is my favorite, personally. If I would've ever been allowed a Pokemon by choice, after Ciel, of course, I would've picked a Charmander."

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Rin sighed sitting at the table when she noticed Tai get up and introduce herself to a neighboring girl. Rin noticed that she had be stareing at her earlier in utter amazement which shocked Rin quite a bit. She scowled at the gilr not wanting to trust anyon anyway.

"Feh.." Rin mumbled. "Might as well introduce myself anyway." Rin said her cold demanoer caused shivers down every trainers spine as she merely walked by them. She joined Tai who had just randomyl walked up to her and belowed "Hi!" in her face. Rin approached the girl who had now struck up a coversation with Tai.

"I'm Adelina, fabulous to meet you! You're a Pokemon trainer, aren't you?! Well of course you'd have to be, since you're a Pokemon trainer. But I don't see any Pokemon.. I know you have a Pokedex with you, though.. I was checking it out from across the room. So did you come from Pallet Town too?! And did Professor Oak give you that Pokedex? Which means he also gave you a starter Pokemon.. Wait! Don't tell me. You look like a Charmander type of guy. So did you pick Charmander as your starter?" Adelina said. Rin scoffed..Adelina was too...perky..proabably for her own good. As Adelina asked all these questions Rin looked her..Her pink gaze seemed to examine her soul.. Adelina was obviously hiding something from her past..probably lss severe the Rins but she was definetly hiding something. She saw Adelina flushinng when she saw the three trainers together which that meant she some type of overwhelment..or at least thats what Rin thought.

"So Adeline your name was? Interesting name." Rin said flatly. "My names Rin..and next time..don't stare it rude." Rin said coldly getting up from Adelinas table and left the pokemon center for a walk. As She exited the pokemon center she saw a great deal of people looking at the Indigo Plateau. They were looking at it in utter amazement... Firework erupted from its rooftop signaling that the competition to become a Pokemon Master had begun. Rin scoffed..All of those trainers are a bunch of suckers if they fell for the visuals of a competition..No..a competition is about winning..and nothing more. Rin felt sure that she would never make it that far...Her thoughts drifted to what she would do if she ever came far enough and was able to go back to Saffron City.. A shiver went down her spine. She was glad to leave that dump of a town...There was nothing but bad memories for her there.

Rin leaned against a pole and sent out her bulbasaur who was utterly afraid of her. "Its okay bulbasaur...I'm sorry for how I treated you back there..its just..I can't..do that in front of people." Rin said referring to kindness and thank you as "that" instead of actual words.

"Bulbasaur.." The pokemon said to her.

"If..you..ever need anything..just tell me okay.. You did a good job in that battle back there..I'm proud of you..Come on lets go for a walk." Rin mumbled. The two were walking for quite a while until they decided to climb a tree and relax there for a bit.

"Bulba..bulbasaur!" The happy pokemon said using some weird vines and picking a flower for her.

"Thanks..you know..your the nicest person..erm..pokemon who I have ever met.." Rin mumbled.

"Bulba?" Bulbasaur asked looking at her with a little bit of a puzzled expression.

"You see..I.. was never really liked..Even my parents didn't like me..they treated me like a failure.... Then well..they..just tortured me..and disowned me.." Rin mumbled and looked down..her eyes welling with tears. Bulbasaur looked at her and shock and nuzzled her. "This..is what they did to me..This is why a were this sweater,,so people..won't stare.." Rin mumbled tears falling down her face..showing her arm to the bu;basaur..which showed multiple scars on her being but on her personality, and soul as well.

"Bulba..saur.." Bulbasaur mumbled as Rin lowered her sleeves.

"I was alwayscalled a failure..and that I should have been killed..I don't even know what I did wrong..Was it because I was always..sick? That they didn't like me.." Rin said quietly to Bulbasaur...her eyes now bloodshot from the tears. She looked at her bulbasaur but tey both fell silent when they saw two men in black outfits with big red R's on them.

"Who are they?" Rin whispered to Bulbasaur

"Man the indigo plateau was a bust Jeff." One of the men said.

"Yah..To many storng trainers, it was the biggest bust of all time Tom, Giovani is gonna be angry with us...We are screwed." Jeff said. Rin looked at the two men completely oblivious to her presence.

"Giovanni?"Rin thought, as she sat in the tree with her Bulbasaur..keeping her silence hoping that the two shady characters wouldn't catch her. The two men disappeared into the bushes and Rin let out a sigh of relief. Rin closed her eyes and her thoughts drifted away from the "Giovanni" character and back to the young girl and Tai..She knew they would hit it off instantly because they were just too perky.

"...If Tai is going to ask that Adelin girl to join..I'm keeping my distance...I don't want people like that around me..its not my type of taste to hang out with those kind of people...or any kind of people..either way..If I'm forced to join them on this weird journey..thats fine but i don't plan on making friends...I bet they are making fun of me as I speak...espacially Tai.." Rin scowled and the thought of teasing sent shivers down her spine.

"I mean these people by a mer chance of fate..They are not my friends..They are just people that I've met..and we will separate evetually..to go our own paths.." Rin mumbled petting her nodding off Bulbasaur. She looked up at the sky, she didn't know how long she had been up in the tree, but she didn't care at all...Those people wouldn't miss her..All they most likely thought of her as some gloomy person and didn't care..most likely like all the other people she had met..SHe closed her eyes and returned her Bulbasaur and hopped down from the tree and headed back the pokemon center

Last edited:
    Years
    "I'm Adelina, fabulous to meet you! You're a Pokemon trainer, aren't you?! Well of course you'd have to be, since you're at a Pokemon Center. But I don't see any Pokemon.. I know you have a Pokedex with you, though.. I was checking it out from across the room. So did you come from Pallet Town too?! And did Professor Oak give you that Pokedex? Which means he also gave you a starter Pokemon.. Wait! Don't tell me. You look like a Charmander type of guy. So did you pick Charmander as your starter?"

Tai sweatdropped slightly and chuckled, this girl was very perky. More perkier than Chansey was, Rin won't like her. He could tell.

"Umm...actually. I did pick Charmander, I named his Charco. I also caught a Pidgey, and I named it Gee. I see you have an Eevee, that's cool. I've always wanted an Eevee, their just so fascinating." Tai started a conversation with Adelina, she was a cool girl. She was much more fun than Rin, and alot better looking. Tai chuckled as he made fun of Rin, he coughed and stopped making fun of Rin in his mind as she walked up,

"So Adeline your name was? Interesting name." Rin said flatly. "My names Rin..and next time..don't stare it rude." Rin said coldly getting up from Adelinas table and left the pokemon center for a walk. Ricky squinted his eyes as he folded his arms across his chest,

"Don't listen to her. She's just...so gloomy. It sickens me. It's like she never recieved love in her life." Tai spat out. His eyes widened,

"Oh, I've got to call my mom. Just hold on a second okay?" He left Adelina with Sean as he jogged over tot he Video Phone Booth. He dialed a few number and let out Charco to roam around. But he decided to stay next to Tai. After a few rings a video picture of his mother appeared.

"Oh, Tai! It's you! How have you been?! Prof. Oak, it's Tai!" Tai's mom looked back at an aging man running up to the phone and pressing his face up against the screen.

"TAI! How's your adventure been? Have you been working on your pokedex?" Tai nodded and opened his pokedex,

"I see, so you've captured every available pokemon so far. Pidgey and Rattata. Impressive, I've been trying to capture some pokemon as well for my fourth pokedex, but I guess I'm too old. I have not suceeded." Oak sighed. Ricky's eyes widened and jumped slightly,

"Oh! Listen, we met this girl here at the Viridian Pokemon Center. You can give her your fourth pokedex and she can travel with us!" Oak grinned and clapped his hands,

"Yes! Yes! I'll have someone send it over. So just stay in Viridian!" Tai nodded. The screen blipped and died into a black abyss.

Tai ran over to Adelina and Sean and grinned,

"Hey listen, would you like to travel with us? Prof. Oak can send you a Pokedex!" Tai asked, then he looked around the center. Where had Rin gone?

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Rin was going to be at least try to be nicer to Tai and if Adelina she would try to be nice to her as well but as she entered she heard Tai talking about her.

"Don't listen to her. She's just...so gloomy. It sickens me. It's like she never recieved love in her life." He spat out and Rin stood there..her glare was one of the biggest she had ever felt... She couldn't believe what she was going to do next..

"Oh, I've got to call my mom. Just hold on a second okay?" Tai said as he left Adelina's side and headed to the phone and began chatting with his mother and Proffesser Oak and then head back to Adelina's side and say "Hey listen, would you like to travel with us? Prof. Oak can send you a Pokedex!" Rin knew it he was going to invite that girl on the journey as well..Rin didn't particerly care about Adelina but her glare and anger worsened torwards Tai.

She walked up ro Tai and merely said. "I heard what you said about me.." Rin mumbled tryig to self control herself and glared him. "So I make you sick huh...?Why do I even bother interacting with people..all they do is tease me and hurt me! I knew I shouldn't have ever made any type of effort to be friends with your..Your just like my parents..You make me so frustrated!" At this point her mumbles had turned into screaming."I should have never tried to go on this journey! If I make you sick then FINE I'll leave!" Rin yelled slapping him and walking out of the pokemon center. She didn't know where she was going but didn't particurally care either... She ran throughout Viridian..Just wanting to escape everything..but things could only take a turn for the worst..

"Well looks its the failure..What are you doing here..?" A female voice spat out at her. Rin frozed..As she sat outside the pokemon center..Her eyes filled with dread... Her mother was here...

"Mommy? Who's that?" An 8 year old girl said she was whering fancy jewelry and was dressed elgantly.

"Its no one dear..Here comes daddy." The mother said..She began glaring at Rin. "Your comnig back with us." Her mother spat out at her grabbing her wrist and bending it an odd fashion and she heard deafening crack with in..She had surely broken it.. Rin yelped in pain and tried to break free from her mothers painful grasp.

"Please stop....Please Mother.." Rin was wincing in pain..Her hand throbbing painfully. Her eyes now welled with tears and a man appeared behind her..His voice was cold and uncaring.

"What do we have here? A former daughter of ours..." The man grabbed her other arm with much more force and forced it into a painful position as well and with that she heard another deafaning crack..a wrist and an arm now broken from their cruelty.

"Stay away from us." The mother said coldly and pulled the 8 year old away from Rin as Rin fell to her knees put her head down.. both her arms throbbing painfully... The two walked off as nothing had happened. Rin was glad that no one else had seen the scuffle..but she couldn't feel her her arms..She sat there in utter horror..There was no denying it...She would have to face them again..

"I can't go back there..Not after the scene I caused.I'm alone now.." Rin mumbled.. Getting up and sitting against the opposite wall of a building trying her best to hide her pain as hot tears fell from her pink eyes...

ooc: I'm sorry I posted out of order but I can't resist replying to your post charizard so forgive me please this is the only time I'll do it x.x

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

Before the boy, the one Adelina had come to know as Tai, her newfound "friend" had even the slightest chance to respond to her flurry of eager questions, Adelina became acutely aware of an approaching dark figure, one coming from the same table Tai had just departed from.. the one.. the one that Adelina had been curious about all along.. Turning slightly away from Tai, Adelina's golden eyes widened in the slightest in alarm, as the girl's chilling gaze fell upon her from, staring what seemed to be straight through her, past all the flesh and bone, peering right into her heart.. right into her soul. Adelina stiffened, her entire body tensing up, entire body breaking out into a nervous cold sweat, obvious horror apparent on her face as, try as she might, she discovered that was was unable to control her own eyes, her gaze wouldn't be torn from the dark girl's own. In mere seconds, the girl had approached Adelina, and as she stood several inches above the petite girl, Adelina couldn't help but think of her overpowering and eerily bold presence, and how though she couldn't be more than two inches taller than herself, she seemed to tower over the girl.

Maybe.. Maybe it's because next to her, I look.. and act so weak.. Adelina thought automatically in response to her observations, her mouth falling open in a quiet gasp as a large sweatdrop rolled alongside her petite little head. Brushing a couple stray strands of hair from her wide golden eyes, she knew of nothing else but to offer the other girl a friendly smile. Just as Adelina was about to offer the newcoming girl a greeting as well, Tai addressed her.

"Uhm.. actually.. I did pick Charmander." In response to Adelina's comment about him, to which a hint of a pink glow was instantly present within her round cheeks as a knowing grin popped out across her shining face.

I knew it! She thought internally with a bit of a trump, but instantly snapped back to attention, as Tai continued in the conversation.

"I named him Charco. I also caught a Pidgey, and I named him Gee. I see you have an Eevee, that's cool. I've always wanted an Eevee, they're just so fascinating.." At the very mention of Ciel, Adelina's eyes immediately lit up. She had forgotten about his awful predicament, but the reference to her precious little Pokemon made her heart flutter. She didn't even wonder as to how he knew that she had an Eevee when she was certain no one had been checking her out when she walked in and slipped over to the Healing center, and obviously, she didn't have her furry little pal with her right now. With a little too much excitement, Adelina began to nod fiercely.

"Yeah, I do actually! His name is Ciel.. He's the best.. The best little Pokemon a girl could ever ask for. He's cute, and fast, but crazy strong too! Best part of all, I didn't even have to choose him. I guess he could be considered my Starter Pokemon, but it doesn't really feel like that to me. He just feels like.. my best friend. Ciel actually chose me. We were at this Circus, you see.. And the Pokemon there were kept in little cages. I don't know that they were actually mistreated.. But they all looked so sad.. Most of them just kind of drooped around in their cages.." At this part, Adelina paused, and her apparent joy momentarily lapsed into a moment of unstable raw emotion.

"But not Ciel. He was trying so hard to get out.. And he was bleeding. It looked like he would rather die trying to escape than go one more day living with that Circus. So I.. kinda stole him." Adelina laughed lightly at this.

"I know it might not've been the right thing to do; He wasn't mine. But all I had to do was look into those beautiful chocolate eyes, and I knew that I couldn't just leave him there. So I helped him break out, and since he had nowhere to go, or maybe because I rescued him.. He decided to stay with me. And I couldn't be happier if I had chosen a Charmander."

Adelina smiled then, her arms sliding along her delicate body to move behind her back, intertwining with one another as a bit of a shy blush crept across her round cheeks. The smile remained upon her face as she glanced toward the ground, unsure of what she was doing, and why she had felt the random need to blurt out Ciel's entire history to a complete stranger.

He's so nice and warm, though.. She argued, with the other half of her that was expressing the sudden doubts.

He really seems like a person I can trust this time.. He's so open, and friendly. Usually people meet me, then they run. This one didn't. Surely that has to mean something..

Adelina's thoughts were interrupted as the girl who had approached Tai's side cleared her throat, and as Adelina averted her attention to this seemingly tall, pale girl, making the same mistake of staring deep into her chilling pink eyes a second time. The very blood trickling throughout her veins seemed to turn to ice, and as Adelina continued to stare uncontrollably into her fiercely cold eyes, Adelina's smile shifted into a wary one, and her tiny body again tensed, standing stiffly as a cold sweat began to trickle down the back of her bare neck.

Those eyes..

Adelina thought, before the girl addressed her in what was an incredibly dull, dry tone.

"So Adelina your name was? Interesting name..My name's Rin..."

Rin.. It suits her well.. Adelina pondered to herself, before the girl continued.

"And next time.. Don't stare. It's rude." With that said, and a toss of her silky black mane, the girl whirled around, turning her back to the other two trainers, slender arms folding across one another as she exited the Pokemon Center completely. For a brief moment, Adelina was unable to do anything besides stare after the girl in what was sheer disbelief. Rin's comments hadn't angered her. In fact, they saddened her. She hated to think that before she even had the chance to introduce herself with this other female, she was already hated by her. The expression of disappointment marring Adelina's pretty face must have been pretty apparent, for as Adelina continued to stare after her, Tai felt the need to comfort her as he too stared after this bitter girl.

"Don't listen to her.. She's just so gloomy. It sickens me. It's like she's never received love in her life." Tai muttered, to which Adelina didn't know what to say for once, as a pang of sadness rang all throughout her heart. She bowed her head then, a slight sigh escaping her lips as the scene that had just unfolded played again and again within her mind. Those eyes.. A bright, beautiful pink, but so dark at the same time.. so chilling.. So clouded with so much masked pain and fear..

"I wonder what that's all about," She whispered, more to herself than to Tai, but she was sure he had heard it anyways. She had momentarily forgotten the Chansey she had been playing with, but as she turned to address it, Adelina was surprised and a bit discouraged to find the giant pink ball gone. Apparently, she had grown bored of the Humans' conversation.

Where in the world could that giant pink goofball have gone..? Adelina thought, temporarily forgetting Tai and Rin, and everything else concerning her. She scanned the large room packed with trainers of all shapes and sizes, and many different types of Pokemon as well, but saw none that even remotely resembled the enormous pastel ball that had been standing at her side only moments before. After several seconds of quick skimming, Adelina gave up in her search, thin shoulders slumping in defeat as another look of disappointment appeared across her face.

"Oh, i've got to call my mom! Hold on a second, okay?" Tai suddenly spoke, and as he peered earnestly within Adelina's golden eyes, she could only managed to nod enthusiastically, flashing him a bright smile before he dashed off to another corner of the room, a corner that contained a row of booths containing Video Phones.

Too bad I don't have anyone I could call right about now.. Adelina thought with a bit of a wry smile as she just shook it off, deciding not to pursure her new "friend", and instead opting to give him a little privacy as the face of a woman rather pretty in appearance popped up across the screen.

"Tai's mother.." She murmured aloud, standing on her tiptoes, trying to get a better view of the face of the woman. A delighted little smile twisted across her lips as she chuckled to herself.

"I see the resemblance.." After that, she became aware of Tai removing one of the miniaturized capsules from his belt, and pressing on the tiny circular button placed convenietly between the white and red halves to first enlarge it, then release a Pokemon. Adelina was pleased to see that it was Tai's Charmander.. What had he called it? Charco..? Adelina smiled, and started to sprint over to the lizard-like Pokemon, who despite being let out of his Pokeball, had chosen to remain at the side of his trainer. Before she could even take a single step, however, a loud, "Chansey!" was heard, and as Adelina launched forward, the large ball of a Pokemon sprang in front of her, knocking her back again down again onto the hardwood floor, causing her to land bottom-first for what would be the second time. A bit sourly, Adelina glared at the Chansey in annoyance, who had that same silly grin smeared across her face as before, when she had been trying to get Adelina to play with her.

"Okay, this is no time-" Adelina began, before the Chansey whipped her two paws from behind her back, gripping what appeared to be a rather startled-looking Eevee in one of them.

"Chansey!" The Chansey cried out again, setting Ciel firmly down in front of Adelina before backing off.

"CIEL!" Adelina roared in happiness, a humongous grin breaking out across her face as she seized the little Eevee, hugging him against her frail chest as ecstatically, she buried her face into his soft fur.

"You don't know how worried I was about you! I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Veee?" The Eevee questioned, laughing uneasily at his trainer's crazed reaction, a sweatdrop rolling down alongside his face before he gave in to her spontaneous emotion, chocolate eyes falling shut as he rubbed his furry brown face gently against the hollow of Adelina's bare throat. His demeanor was nonchalant, as if what he had just been through was no apparent big deal, it was all part of some regular routine. But with the way Adelina was treating the reunion, it was as if the Eevee had been resurrected from the dead.

"Hey, listen!" Adelina finally exclaimed, barely able to contain her excitement as she pulled away from the Eevee, holding him out inbetween the palms of her hands as her sparkling eyes radiated obvious enthusiasm down into his own.

"I think we might have made some new friends. One's name is Tai.. He has a Charmander. And a Pidgey. He's over there, see?!" The Eevee glanced over warily in the direction his trainer was indicating, a hint of surprise apparent in all his doubtful features. He loved Adelina to death, but also knew that other people and Pokemon, people especially, weren't so open to her "friendly" attitude. A boy actually stood in the place Adelina was pointing, something Ciel hadn't expected at all. He seemed to just be finishing up a phone call, and sure enough, a Charmander stood faithfully at his side. So far, so good. Everything matched up.. But still.. Ciel was even more dumbfounded as the boy hung up the phone and came rushing excitedly over to Adelina, his eyes glued to her as much as hers were to him, and seemed actually eager to get to her. Ciel's mouth fell open in shock.

"Hey, listen, would you like to travel with us?" Tai asked Adelina, to which Adelina nearly shot up from her sitting position on the floor, and beamed with the joy she was struggling to retain.

"Are you kidding?!" Adelina squeaked, her tiny hands clenching into fists as excitedly, she began to shake.

"Professor Oak can send you a Pokedex.."

"Really?! Where? When?! Will I get it today? Will it come out over there?" Adelina laughed as she pointed over toward the Video Phone Booths, in the direction Tai had just come from. Again, Ciel sweatdropped, and just sighed a bit happily, somewhat thankful for the sudden invitation from this Tai person. Now he wouldn't have to worry so much about his naive, optimistic trainer.. He wouldn't be the only one watching out for her.. He wouldn't be her only reliable source of protection. Yes, this could be a very splendid idea after all.. At this, Ciel jumped from Adelina's thin arms, leaping to the floor to stand just in front of her, facing the Charmander that still stood at the boy's side, and enthusiastically began to communicate with him.

"Veee? Eevee!" The furry little Pokemon laughed, jumping up and down excitedly, to which the Charmander smiled, and began to respond, in a langauge of his own that was strange, yet familiar to both Tai and Adelina. Adelina remained silent for a moment, watching with fascination as the two Pokemon chattered on with repetitive syllables of their own names, occaisionally making hand gestures, and turning to point up at each of their trainers..

"It would seem that they're gossiping about us" Adelina laughed good-naturedly, raising an eyebrow down at the pair as she just smiled, and shook her head. The moment would've been completely perfect, and happy, had Rin not come storming in.. Ignoring Adelina, and the Charmander and Eevee at her feet, the dark-haired girl flew in a rage up to Tai.

"I heard what you said about me.." She growled. "So I make you sick, huh? Why do I even bother interacting with people? All they do it tease and hurt me! I knew I shouldn't have made any type of effort to be friends with you..You're just like my parents! You make me so.. frustrated!" This said, Rin paused to draw in a deep breath, before her trembling tone became a dull roar inside Adelina's head.

"I should have never tried to go on this journey! If I make you sick, then FINE, i'll leave." Rin screamed before smartly landing a direct slap across an unsuspecting Tai's face, and again storming from the Center. The moment of happiness shattered, Adelina could only stare off in the direction Rin had departed, eyes swimming with obvious emotion at the girl's words, a silent sigh escaping her lips as she and Ciel exchanged concerned glances. Tai's Charmander, Charco, seemed disappointed that the chat with his new Eevee friend had ended, but it was apparent that he was just as concerned about Rin as well..

"We should.. go after her.." Adelina said a bit unsurely, looking over to Tai and to the other trainer for support, as they were the ones who knew Rin, not she, and she didn't want to just charging into something that didn't concern her in the least. But she was worried about Rin. Even if Rin didn't like her much..And made it obvious that she didn't want her within ten feet of her.. Adelina had a notion that none of this would soon matter. True to that, Adelina soon found herself subconsciously moving toward the Pokemon Center exit, where Rin had vanished only moments ago. A determined look set across her face, Adelina made the decision to let her heart take the lead, not her mind, no matter how diasasterous this might prove. She smiled as the pitter-patter of tiny footsteps sounded from behind her, and knew that at least Ciel had her back. Within seconds, she was standing just inside the glass door seperating the Pokemon Center from the outside, and pushing against it.

OOC: Woo. Fin. Finally.

Years
    "Really?! Where? When?! Will I get it today? Will it come out over there?" Adelina laughed as she pointed over toward the Video Phone Booths, in the direction Tai had just come from. Tai chuckled,

"No. Prof. Oak said that he'll have someone deliver it to us. We have to stay here in Viridian City. So we can't leave yet until his messenger gets here." Tai chuckled at Adelina's perkiness. It was kind of nice and welcoming, compared to the other two trainers. His thoughts then traveled over to Rin, she was a mean and cold girl. But she also tried to make friends with Sean and him.

'Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on her.' Tai told himself mentally, referring to the statement he had told Adelina about Rin. He looked down at Charco who had struck up a conversation with Adelina's Eevee, Ciel.

<Oh yeah?! Well Tai is kinda dumb sometimes. But other times its like a whole 'nother person takes over his body.> Charco told Ciel eagerly. Tai sweatdropped,

"It would seem that they're gossiping about us" Adelina laughed good-naturedly, raising an eyebrow down at the pair as she just smiled, and shook her head. Tai chuckled, he wondered if Adelina could understand Ciel. According to Prof. Oak, one had to have a strong bond with their pokemon. The pokemon were happy, Tai had made a new friend. This was good, that is. Until Rin, her slender figure, walked up to Tai. She seemed to clenched her hands in fists.

"I heard what you said about me.." She growled. "So I make you sick, huh? Why do I even bother interacting with people? All they do it tease and hurt me! I knew I shouldn't have made any type of effort to be friends with you..You're just like my parents! You make me so.. frustrated!" Tai simply looked at Rin, his eyes were sucked from happiness and simply stared at Rin. He didn't have a shocked luck, more of a protective look. Her whispers turned into angry yells,

"I should have never tried to go on this journey! If I make you sick, then FINE, i'll leave." Rin yelled, she seemed to have death in her eyes. She raised her hand and was about to slap Tai, the boy didn't do anything. He let her land her hand on his cheek, Tai cap flew off as she stomped out of the center. His cheek was rosy red and he grasped it, wincing at the pain. Charco ran over to his cap and picked it up, he handed it to Tai.

"Thanks buddy." He whispered to the Charmander and he climbed Tai's body. He stopped at his shoulder and rubbed his cheek,

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt that much." Tai chuckled. Adelina seemed to be shock, Ciel had stopped Charco and his conversation. Rin was more angry than ever, who knows what might happen.

"We should.. go after her.." Adelina said a bit unsurely. Tai nodded and looked over at Sean, he was still waiting for Squirtle to come out of Nurse Joy's healing center.

"Listen Sean, you stay here and wait for Blue. Okay? Adelina and I will go after Rin." Tai said as he walked out of the center, motioning Adelina to follow him. They exited the center and looked around nothing was strange around. Tai and Adelina walked around, Viridian City was just like the usual. People bustling through the streets,

"Hmmm...where is she?" Tai asked himself. Charco climbed up on Tai's head and looked around, he wanted to help. The area around the center had no trace of Rin.

<Land Ho! I mean, Rin Ho!> Charco yelled out, Tai sweatdropped. Charco pointed to the behind the Pokemon Center. How did they miss her?. Tai smiled, they found Rin. They ran over, and after a few moments they reached the girl. She didn't speak, she just cried. Tai saw her arms, limp and seemingly injured. Tai felt very bad about her condition, probably because he had insulted her just before.

"It's okay. Come on, let's go back to the Pokemon Center." Tai said, he put his arm around her and helped her get up.

"What happened to you-" But Tai never got to finish his sentence. A large, sturdy net was thrown over Tai, Adelina, and the injured Rin immediately closing the ropey bonds around the group tightly.

Tai's face contorted with shock. "What the-" The boy looked around the net and tried to claw out.

"What is this? A trap?" Tai asked, still holding onto Rin.

"A trap he says….how dare he infer that we are trapping something." A raspy voice came from the shadows behind a tree, and stepped forward. It was a man with long, light green hair, his eyes the color of blood and narrow, adorned in the classic Team Rocket attire.

"Oh, don't be so harsh. Children, we could have done better…." A smooth, high, girly voice came from a woman with bright pink hair in two ponytails with elaborate curls, her eyes a deep cerulean. She wore the Team Rocket outfit as well, and she was the one who held the net shooter gun in her hands.

Tai snarled across at them. "Unless you people want trouble, let us out of here."

The woman laughed, then walked over and reached through the net, grabbing Tai under the chin and forcing him to look at her.

"Our names are Jane and Luther. We're highly respected members of Team Rocket, and our boss was waiting for you three to leave your sniveling hometown….He'd like a word with you."

"Tell you're boss he can go to hell." Tai spat on her face, the spit sliding down her cheek. Jane's smile faded rapidly and she hit him violently, then wiped the liquid off of her skin, stepping back and bringing out a pokeball. Great, first Tai was slapped. Now he was punched, Tai gripped his chin which was burning with pain.

She looked back at Luther and snarled orders. "Let's get out of here. Go, MAROWAK! Drag the net now!"

"Maro!" Marowak smirked, then picked up the ends of the net, hauled it over his shoulders, and proceeded to walk away.

Luther grunted. "These are only two of the kids, the second girl isn't one of them. Where's the last one?"

Jane shrugged. "Who cares? Giovanni said bring any you could find. No more orders than that."

The green haired man nodded. "Let's just be sure there are no eyewitnesses. Go, Hypno!"

The large yellow pokemon with blank eyes and the yo yo faced the net.

Luther quietly commanded the Hypno. "Use Hypnosis."

Hypno swung its pendulum back and forth, and muttered under its breath.

Tai tried to fight it….But too late. Sleep over took him, and he sunk to the ground with a loud thud. The others felt the effects too, and soon, they were falling into the dark, deep depths of slumber.

The Team Rocket members looked at each other.

"Mission accomplished." Jane smirked, then jumped, startled as a blast of flame shot past her.

"Not yet it isn't." A man with deep red hair, spiked, and a black cape stood there, a large Dragonite floating in front. If looks could kill, they'd be dead.

"Dragonite, Hyper Beam!" A sudden charged beam of yellow light spun toward Marowak and Hypno, knocking both Pokemon out and sending them flying.

"What the hell?!" Jane snarled, and then looked at Luther, whose face was white.

"It's him."

"Damnit! Let's go!"

"What about-"

"Forget them! C'MON!"

The Rockets dropped everything and ran.

"Dragonite, release and wake them up if you will…." The man pointed to the net and the dragon pokemon smiled and nodded, the pokemon dragged the net off and threw it away. Tai slowly came to, his vision coming back to him. He woke up to come face to face with a large orange dragon,

"Wah!" Tai jumped back and looked frightened. The man in red hair laughed light-heartidly,

"Don't worry. That's just Dragonite. He won't harm you. Are you Tai?" The man kneeled down, and Tai was stupified. Just whow as this?

"Umm, yeah. Who are you?" Tai looked at the man who was staring at him.

"I'm Lance Blackthorn. Member of the Elite Four, and Dragon Trainer extrodinaire." The man bragged about himself. His dragonite sweatdropped, the man bragged so much.

"Well, thanks for saving me and my friends." Tai thanked the man, Charco grinned and walked over to the Dragonite and started talking.

"Well anyways, here's the main reason why I came here." He reached out his hand from his cape and was grasping a red electronic device.

"Oh! It's Adelina's Pokedex! You were the messenger?!" He shouted out. Lance nodded,

"Yes, I was on my way to a Pokemon League Meeting when Oak asked me. Well, I best be on my way. See you later!" Lance hopped on Dragonite and flew off. Tai was in awe,

"Wow! They are so cool!" He shouted out, they made a great team. Charco leaped onto Tai's shoulder.

<Hey Tai, do you think I'll ever grow wings? And be like Dragonite, a powerful dragon?> Charco asked Tai. He shrugged,

"I guess it's possible. It'd be cool if you could be like that." Tai chuckled and turned to his friends. Waiting for them to wake up.

"Really?! Where? When?! Will I get it today? Will it come out over there?" Adelina laughed as she pointed over toward the Video Phone Booths, in the direction Tai had just come from. Tai chuckled,

"No. Prof. Oak said that he'll have someone deliver it to us. We have to stay here in Viridian City. So we can't leave yet until his messenger gets here." Tai chuckled at Adelina's perkiness. It was kind of nice and welcoming, compared to the other two trainers. His thoughts then traveled over to Rin, she was a mean and cold girl. But she also tried to make friends with Sean and him.

'Maybe I shouldn't have been so hard on her.' Tai told himself mentally, referring to the statement he had told Adelina about Rin. He looked down at Charco who had struck up a conversation with Adelina's Eevee, Ciel.

<Oh yeah?! Well Tai is kinda dumb sometimes. But other times its like a whole 'nother person takes over his body.> Charco told Ciel eagerly. Tai sweatdropped,

"It would seem that they're gossiping about us" Adelina laughed good-naturedly, raising an eyebrow down at the pair as she just smiled, and shook her head. Tai chuckled, he wondered if Adelina could understand Ciel. According to Prof. Oak, one had to have a strong bond with their pokemon. The pokemon were happy, Tai had made a new friend. This was good, that is. Until Rin, her slender figure, walked up to Tai. She seemed to clenched her hands in fists.

"I heard what you said about me.." She growled. "So I make you sick, huh? Why do I even bother interacting with people? All they do it tease and hurt me! I knew I shouldn't have made any type of effort to be friends with you..You're just like my parents! You make me so.. frustrated!" Tai simply looked at Rin, his eyes were sucked from happiness and simply stared at Rin. He didn't have a shocked luck, more of a protective look. Her whispers turned into angry yells,

"I should have never tried to go on this journey! If I make you sick, then FINE, i'll leave." Rin yelled, she seemed to have death in her eyes. She raised her hand and was about to slap Tai, the boy didn't do anything. He let her land her hand on his cheek, Tai cap flew off as she stomped out of the center. His cheek was rosy red and he grasped it, wincing at the pain. Charco ran over to his cap and picked it up, he handed it to Tai.

"Thanks buddy." He whispered to the Charmander and he climbed Tai's body. He stopped at his shoulder and rubbed his cheek,

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt that much." Tai chuckled. Adelina seemed to be shock, Ciel had stopped Charco and his conversation. Rin was more angry than ever, who knows what might happen.

"We should.. go after her.." Adelina said a bit unsurely. Tai nodded and looked over at Sean, he was still waiting for Squirtle to come out of Nurse Joy's healing center.

"Listen Sean, you stay here and wait for Blue. Okay? Adelina and I will go after Rin." Tai said as he walked out of the center, motioning Adelina to follow him. They exited the center and looked around nothing was strange around. Tai and Adelina walked around, Viridian City was just like the usual. People bustling through the streets,

"Hmmm...where is she?" Tai asked himself. Charco climbed up on Tai's head and looked around, he wanted to help. The area around the center had no trace of Rin.

<Land Ho! I mean, Rin Ho!> Charco yelled out, Tai sweatdropped. Charco pointed to the behind the Pokemon Center. How did they miss her?. Tai smiled, they found Rin. They ran over, and after a few moments they reached the girl. She didn't speak, she just cried. Tai saw her arms, limp and seemingly injured. Tai felt very bad about her condition, probably because he had insulted her just before.

"It's okay. Come on, let's go back to the Pokemon Center." Tai said, he put his arm around her and helped her get up.

"What happened to you-" But Tai never got to finish his sentence. A large, sturdy net was thrown over Tai, Adelina, and the injured Rin immediately closing the ropey bonds around the group tightly.

Tai's face contorted with shock. "What the-" The boy looked around the net and tried to claw out.

"What is this? A trap?" Tai asked, still holding onto Rin.

"A trap he says….how dare he infer that we are trapping something." A raspy voice came from the shadows behind a tree, and stepped forward. It was a man with long, light green hair, his eyes the color of blood and narrow, adorned in the classic Team Rocket attire.

"Oh, don't be so harsh. Children, we could have done better…." A smooth, high, girly voice came from a woman with bright pink hair in two ponytails with elaborate curls, her eyes a deep cerulean. She wore the Team Rocket outfit as well, and she was the one who held the net shooter gun in her hands.

Tai snarled across at them. "Unless you people want trouble, let us out of here."

The woman laughed, then walked over and reached through the net, grabbing Tai under the chin and forcing him to look at her.

"Our names are Jane and Luther. We're highly respected members of Team Rocket, and our boss was waiting for you three to leave your sniveling hometown….He'd like a word with you."

"Tell you're boss he can go to hell." Tai spat on her face, the spit sliding down her cheek. Jane's smile faded rapidly and she hit him violently, then wiped the liquid off of her skin, stepping back and bringing out a pokeball. Great, first Tai was slapped. Now he was punched, Tai gripped his chin which was burning with pain.

She looked back at Luther and snarled orders. "Let's get out of here. Go, MAROWAK! Drag the net now!"

"Maro!" Marowak smirked, then picked up the ends of the net, hauled it over his shoulders, and proceeded to walk away.

Luther grunted. "These are only two of the kids, the second girl isn't one of them. Where's the last one?"

Jane shrugged. "Who cares? Giovanni said bring any you could find. No more orders than that."

The green haired man nodded. "Let's just be sure there are no eyewitnesses. Go, Hypno!"

The large yellow pokemon with blank eyes and the yo yo faced the net.

Luther quietly commanded the Hypno. "Use Hypnosis."

Hypno swung its pendulum back and forth, and muttered under its breath.

Tai tried to fight it….But too late. Sleep over took him, and he sunk to the ground with a loud thud. The others felt the effects too, and soon, they were falling into the dark, deep depths of slumber.

The Team Rocket members looked at each other.

"Mission accomplished." Jane smirked, then jumped, startled as a blast of flame shot past her.

"Not yet it isn't." A man with deep red hair, spiked, and a black cape stood there, a large Dragonite floating in front. If looks could kill, they'd be dead.

"Dragonite, Hyper Beam!" A sudden charged beam of yellow light spun toward Marowak and Hypno, knocking both Pokemon out and sending them flying.

"What the hell?!" Jane snarled, and then looked at Luther, whose face was white.

"It's him."

"Damnit! Let's go!"

"What about-"

"Forget them! C'MON!"

The Rockets dropped everything and ran.

"Dragonite, release and wake them up if you will…." The man pointed to the net and the dragon pokemon smiled and nodded, the pokemon dragged the net off and threw it away. Tai slowly came to, his vision coming back to him. He woke up to come face to face with a large orange dragon,

"Wah!" Tai jumped back and looked frightened. The man in red hair laughed light-heartidly,

"Don't worry. That's just Dragonite. He won't harm you. Are you Tai?" The man kneeled down, and Tai was stupified. Just whow as this?

"Umm, yeah. Who are you?" Tai looked at the man who was staring at him.

"I'm Lance Blackthorn. Member of the Elite Four, and Dragon Trainer extrodinaire." The man bragged about himself. His dragonite sweatdropped, the man bragged so much.

"Well, thanks for saving me and my friends." Tai thanked the man, Charco grinned and walked over to the Dragonite and started talking.

"Well anyways, here's the main reason why I came here." He reached out his hand from his cape and was grasping a red electronic device.

"Oh! It's Adelina's Pokedex! You were the messenger?!" He shouted out. Lance nodded,

"Yes, I was on my way to a Pokemon League Meeting when Oak asked me. Well, I best be on my way. See you later!" Lance hopped on Dragonite and flew off. Tai was in awe,

"Wow! They are so cool!" He shouted out, they made a great team. Charco leaped onto Tai's shoulder.

<Hey Tai, do you think I'll ever grow wings? And be like Dragonite, a powerful dragon?> Charco asked Tai. He shrugged,

"I guess it's possible. It'd be cool if you could be like that." Tai chuckled and turned to his friends. Waiting for them to wake up.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully, this post will show up.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: see it worked xD

Rin sat there for a few minutes as the bustling of the city streets her rage torwards Tai still stood firm but this was not the time to get angry at someone, her arms were throabbing..She couldn't move them at all but then someone startled her.

"It's okay. Come on, let's go back to the Pokemon Center." Tai said to her and Rin flinched, he was surprised by her limp arms.

"What do you want..?! Are youjust here to throw sand in my eyes wile I can't defend myself!?"

What happened to you-" But Tai never got to finish his sentence. A large, firm net was thrown over Tai, Adelina, and the injured Rin immediately closing its bonds around the group tightly.

"Gah!" Rin yelped as she heard her arms give a loud crack. Tai still held firm to her most likely looking around to see where the net had come from.

"What is this? A trap?" Tai hissed.

"A trap he says….how dare he infer that we are trapping something." A voice called out and a figure appeared behind the trees, It was a man with long, light green hair, his eyes the color of blood and narrow, adorned in the same uniform that Rin had seen two men walk by while she was in the tree who had mentiond Giovanni. Rins body hurt to much to say anything..

"I thought that pink-eyed young girl was supposed to hate everyone and anything..How come she is so quiet?" The rocket voice said taunted at her..Rin said nothing.

"Oh, don't be so harsh. Children, we could have done better…." A smooth, high, girly voice came from a woman with bright pink hair in two ponytails with elaborate curls, her eyes a deep cerulean. The women also wore the attire she had seen earlier.
    She had obviously the one who had shot the net.

"Unless you people want trouble, let us out of here." Tai hissed at the 2 Rockets. Rin had never see Tai becme so serious..was it because he was... Protecting Adelina and Rin..Rin looked down and thought how she had been so cruel to him..

"Our names are Jane and Luther. We're highly respected members of Team Rocket, and our boss was waiting for you three to leave your sniveling hometown….He'd like a word with you." The two Rocket members said in a commandive tone.

"Tell you're boss he can go to hell." Tai spat on her face, the spit sliding down her cheek. Jane's smile faded rapidly and she hit him violently, then wiped the liquid off of her skin, stepping back and bringing out a pokeball.

"Tai!" Was all Rin could mange to say before the young Rocket women kicked her stomach which silenced Rin.

"Let's get out of here. Go, MAROWAK! Drag the net now!" The women yelled.

"Who cares? Giovanni said bring any you could find. No more orders than that." The wome shrugged not really caring about Adelina.

"Let's just be sure there are no eyewitnesses. Go, Hypno!" Luthar yelled as it revealed a Hypno., and one word would send them into world of dreams... "Hypnosis!"

The Hypno began swinging the penjulem back and forth muttering and odd chant and Rin began to feel sleepy..Rin collapsed to the ground into a deep slumber..

---------------------------------------
    Rin stood in a dark room. "Am I dead?" Rin mumbled as she looked around. Then she noticed something.. a same start to te same nightmare that would haunt her dreams every night. Visions from her past... She would relive them..every night..and feel the same pain, but before the horror of nightmares could start she felt herself waking up.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Rins eyes shot up and before she knew it she was awake and laying down next to Tai who was waiting for the two girls to wake up. She saw a man standing before them and he looked..powerful. Rin managed to sit up even without the use of her arms to help her up.

Rin looked at the man then back at Tai.. And managed to say something so simple but it was very hard to say.

"I-I'm...sorry...I just..Why did you save me..even after I treated you so cruelly...?" Rin asked him quietly. The things Rin had said to him had seemed so cruel. She looked at her arms which were turning red by this point and were becoming a bit swollen from them being broke. Rin made sure to cover her arms and make sure no one saw the extent of her injurys all though it was quite visible without actually seeing them.

"I won't tell them..Not yet.." Rin thought to herself, but flinched when she saw her mother seemingly smirking at her but dare not approaching because she was with Tai,Adelina and the man with the dragonite. Then something her mother mouthed to her sent shivers down her spine.

The mother seemingly mouthed. "Your blood will be on my hands..be prepared.." Rin shivered slightly at her mothers gaze and new that in one point her mother would either kill Rin herself or hire an assasin..Her eyes still fixed on her mother..Then her mother approached the three. Rin became frozen and turned away.

"So are you Rins friends..? Surprising she made friends..Someone like her has a difficult time making friends..She's got no social skills really.." Her mother said in a sweet et harsh tone.

"Well Rin ever since you ran away we've been looking everywhere for you.." Her mother said..And Rin looked back her mother..Her eyes literally petrified in fear.

And before she had time to react..She was hit with a slap by her mother..Rin had no reaction..as if you could tell she was used to this.

"Thats for runnning away my dear..Next time I will call your father if you try a stupid stunt like that..and he'll break your legs instead of your arms this time." he mother said coldly forgetting about the 3 other trainers and strolled off.

Rin looked down in sadness.She had no rwaction once again and merely spat out. "Now you see why I'm like this..why I don't like making friends.." She looked back at her limp arms and sat silent..She knew they would hate her now..for hiding such a thing...She could feel the lump in her throat...but forced back the tears. "I'm sorry you had to witness such a thing..I guess its my fault for running away.." RIn said in an obviously fake happy tone

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Hallelujah.

"Listen Sean, you stay here and wait for Blue. Okay? Adelina and I will go after Rin." Though Adelina was practically bursting out the door already in her anticipation to go find Rin, Tai felt an obvious sense of duty to check in with the other trainer of the group of three. The one Adelina hadn't yet been introduced to. The one known as 'Sean'.

Blue..? Adelina thought, realizing almost instantly after that Blue must be this boy's Pokemon.

"Hm. Tai has Charmander, so Sean has to have Bulbasaur or Squirtle.. I wonder which one!" Adelina exclaimed silently to Ciel, who had again found his way up inside her arms. From his curled position within the crook of her elbow, he just shook his petite little head, rolling his large chestnut eyes as he bounded up, thumping Adelina firmly upon the head with a tiny paw all in one motion.

"Vee." He uttered simply, a large sweatdrop forming alongside his furry face as with a weary little sigh, he slowly shook his head back and forth.

You can't be serious. He seemed to be saying, of sorts.

"Oh, of course!" Adelina laughed, moving the palm of her hand so that it lay flat against Ciel's tiny little head, and rubbing him there vigorously, so that when she finally lifted her hand back up, the hairs on the top of his round little head stood up in all directions, seemingly trying to escape the common ground they were bound to. As Ciel caught sight of his reflection in the double glass doors of the Pokemon Center, his eyes narrowed to practically slits, and slouched within Adelina's thin arms.

"He has to have the Squirtle. Whoever heard of a Bulbasaur being called 'Blue'..? Besides, he looks like the cool, laid-back kind of guy who would pick Squirtle. So that just leaves Rin with Bulbasaur. ..I wonder why she picked him?"

"VEE!" Ciel cried out in a loud warning, but it was too late. Adelina had been lost in her ramblings, which wasn't entirely unusual, and hadn't been watching where she was going. As she finally came to her senses, and remembered that it WAS her mind controlling her legs, and they weren't moving of their own accord, it was too late, and she walked straight into the double glass doors. Her face practically sticking to the glass, Adelina couldn't utter a word otherwise, and since Ciel was occupying her arms, she couldn't just very well reach up and peel herself off. Finally, as Tai approached her from behind, opening the double glass doors effortlessly with one outstretched hand, Adelina came toppling out the doors behind him. As Tai halted in his movement, and paused just outside the Pokemon Center to scan the area for Rin, Charco climbing atop his head, Adelina shifted Ciel to one arm, directing the other up to her face to rub at the red mark that had appeared via her collision with the door.

She had but only a few seconds to do this though, as Tai continued forward after several silent moments of scanning, and she had to sprint to keep up with him.

"Okay, Ciel. You know who we're looking for.." Adelina muttered to Ciel, reaching her arm back over to wrap around the little Eevee.

You mean a towering figure of black impending doom? Ciel queried, brow raising as playfully, he poked his short, pink tongue out the side of his mouth.

"Ciel! It's not nice to make fun!" Adelina scolded the Eevee, a bit louder than she intended, scowling warningly down at the little Evolution Pokemon. Ciel, knowing he had gone just a bit too far, lowered his head, slender ears dropping at the sides of it as slowly, he shifted he Chocolate eyes up to settle upon his trainer, who was still glaring expectantly down at him. His irises shining with obvious apology, he knew Adelina wouldn't be able to resist for long, and true to his theory, the girl soon broke out into a delighted grin, squeezing the little Eevee against her, as if he were no more than another one of her plush toys.

"That's what got us into this mess in the first place. But you know, you are right.. In a way."

Adelina muttered quietly, the image of Rin flashing briefly across her mind. The tall girl, who was actually quite average in height, but seemed tall to Adelina, so tall that she towered over everything and everyone she passed.. Or maybe it wasn't her height. Maybe she just.. stood out. Yeah, that had to be it. From her skin, which was a deathly pallor in hue, to the solid black she wore that contrasted sharply against it. Her long, cascading mane of sleek black hair, falling easily past her waist, which was a definite oddity, as Adelina figured she would've had to go her whole life without cutting it for it to grow so lengthy. Finally, the most startling feature of Rin: her eyes. Pink, of all colors. A beautiful, shimmering pink. To break the monotonous expanse of solid black and white, a bit of relief to one who thought they may have gone color-blind just by looking at her.

"Charmander! Char!" Charco cried out from atop Tai's head, and as he did so, Adelina immediately focused, all previous thoughts of Rin dispersing from her absent mind. The tiny Lizard-like Pokemon pointed, as he did so letting loose a wide grin, and as Adelina took note of this, couldn't help but glow at his cuteness. Following the Charmander's finger, Adelina gasped at what his was pointing to. Rin sat, against the back wall of the Pokemon Center, in the most obvious of places. Adelina's eyes filled with apparent horror as a gasp flew forcably from her closed mouth, ripping her lips open roughly into the shape of an 'O'. The girl looked to be in terrible condition, her arms all bent out of shape at irregular angles, and Adelina could already see where bruises had started forming upon her skin, and where parts of her arm had begun to swell, from parts where the bone had been clearly broken. The girl was bent over weakly, arms pressed protectively against her chest, as tear after tear just rolled down her pale face. The sight filled Adelina with a wave of her own emotion, a flooding tidal wave of sorrow, and realizing how much pain Rin must be in to let her guard down and cry before them, Adelina delt like crying herself. Dropping to her knees, Adelina let Ciel down, exchaging a glance of worry with Tai as wordlessly, she helped him to lift the girl up.

"It's okay. Come on, let's go to the Pokemon Center." Tai reassured her, his arm slipping around her waist to help her along. Adelina released the other girl once she realized Tai had a good hold on her. Tai was handling the situation in a seemingly calm and self-assured way. He seemed detached from the whole scenario, while Adelina was swimming with built emotion. She followed along anxiously behind Rin, Ciel at her side, fretting as she first anxiously brought a delicate hand up to her lips to nibble upon her already ragged fingernails, then only seconds later, throwing it down to tug absent-mindedly at the hem of her short Sundress.

"What happened to you-" Tai started to say before abruptly, a brief shadow was cast across the threesome before they were encased within the confines of a trap net. Adelina's eyes widened, and first glancing around for Ciel, she managed to scoop him up again within her slender arms before the net was yanked, and the three young trainers were sent toppling to their feet.

"Hm. you got lucky." Adelina muttered to Ciel jokingly, though she knew full well that now wasn't the time to be teasing.

"You almost became Eevee splatter!"

"Vee." Ciel agreed simply, gritting his teeth before hurling himself against the rope, first attaching his petite little body against it, then baring his teeth to begin gnawing ferociously upon it.

"What's this? A trap?" Tai demanded, and Adelina became acutely aware that he was still clutching Rin tightly within his arms. She smiled, relieved that the girl hadn't suffered further damage, then began scanning the area in search of her captors.

"A trap, he says.. How dare he infer that we are trapping something?" Adelina's ears attuned to the sound of a man's gruff voice, her eyes swiftly following the direction the voice had came from, coming to settle upon the figure of a man with long, lime-green hair and narrow, crimson eyes that settled upon Tai, seeming to glare daggers at the spunky boy, though his lips, twisted upward into a tiny smirk, depicted a different mood entirely. He had stepped from behind a tree, which explains why Adelina and Tai hadn't noticed the man, adorned in a uniform sporting a large, outrageous red "R" on the front of it.

"Oh, don't be so harsh. Children, we could've done better," This time, a different voice, this one sounding much more feminine than the first, the girly high-pitched tone of it clearly giving it away as belonging to a female. Adelina turned in the other direction, golden eyes settling upon a woman, sure-enough, sporting the same attire as the first man. Her hair was a bright hot pink, nearly fushcia in hue, and was done up in two of the most outrageous curls Adelina was sure she had ever laid eyes on. Though the woman held the net gun that had trapped the trio, and wore quite a nasty sneer upon her painted lips, Adelina couldn't help but let loose a loud giggle at the sight of her. The sneer vanishing from her lips, the woman was at Adelina's side in an instant, smacking Ciel irritably with an outstretched , who she had just noticed trying to obliterate the net that kept his trainer confined. The little Canine-like Pokemon growled at the woman, boldly baring his teeth, but was soon silenced with a swift kick from the woman. As Adelina's face contorted to betray her obvious horror at the woman's actions, the woman just smirked, winking down at Adelina.

"I assume that little pest belongs to you, huh?" She laughed, her gaze shifting to include not only Adelina, but Ciel as well, her lay on his side, recovering from the harsh kick.

"Next time you'll think twice before laughing at me. You'll come to realize that everything we do is quite serious.. This isn't a joke."

Whilst Adelina simmered, Tai spoke out.

"Unless you people want trouble, let us out of here." He ordered fiercely, and Adelina was surprised to hear his voice sounding so calm, and firm. He was completely serious, eyes narrowed at the Rocket duo in warning, but they seemed unfazed by his threat.

"Our names are Jane and Luther. We're highly respected members of Team Rocket, and our boss was waiting for you three to leave your sniveling hometown.. He'd like to have a word with you."

Before Adelina had time to respond with a quick retort of her own, Tai jumped in.

"Tell your boss he can go to hell!" He called out boldly, simultaneously spitting on the woman's face, and Adelina couldn't help but giggle inwardly, lips curling upward into a tiny smile as the woman's face expressed clear disgust. Adelina was practically grinning from ear to ear, that is, until the woman delivered a harsh punch straight to Tai's face.

"Tai!" Rin called out in clear concern, but as she did so, the woman lifted a foot to nimbly kick the injured Rin in the stomach. At this, Adelina's golden eyes fell down into just narrowed slits, and rage beginning to build up with her pint-sized form, she lunged at the woman, hand snatching out from between the small hold of the net to rake across the woman's left cheek. As the jagged edges of Adelina's nails made contact with the woman, Jane's pearly skin, several raw pink lines appeared suddenl across her face. In a split second, blood had begun to flow down the fresh cuts, drizzling past the new wounds and flowing rapidly down the hollow of her pale throat. Jane stood shock-still for a full moment, lips parted in a perfect "O" as she made the surprise upon her face clearly evident. This lasted only a split second, however, before this surprise was instantly replaced by a rather nasty scowl, and gritting her teeth together, Jane balled her hand up into a fist, slamming it against the side of Adelina's face, knocking her back against the opposite side of the net. Adelina, reeling from the harsh impact of the painful punch, didn't jump back to her feet, her head falling to meet the cool, grassy ground, sagging tiredly against the terrain. Jane laughed, a high-pitched giggle full of malicious coldness, and as this sound penetrated Adelina's mind, her brow furrowed, and clutching at the side of her stinging face, she boldly jumped right back up.

"Let's settle this like me- I mean, women.. With a battle" She shouted, eyes blazing with a strange flash of hatred. Her other hand had slipped its way through one of the holes in the net, and wrapped around the Ropey material, clutching it so hard that her knuckles turned white.

"Vee!" Ciel exclaimed fiercely, with chocolate eyes to match his trainer's, leaping bravely up to stand at his trainer's side. Jane just smirked, withdrawing slowly a tiny red and white capsule from the black belt of her Rocket uniform, her finger slipping across the miniaturized button, enlargening it instantly before casually tossing it out, a bright light bursting forth from the sphere before the shape of a Marowak appeared.

"Let's get out of here! Go, MAROWAK. Drag the net now!"

Without hesitation, the Marowak quickly complied, hoisting the large net, children, Pokemon and all in it, over his shoulder and beginning to follow the lead of his trainer.

"These are only two of the kids. The second girl isn't one of them. Where's the last one?"

Luther inquired, flashing his parnet a brief expression of concern as he eyed Adelina's disarrayed form contained within the net.

"You weren't even aiming to catch me?!" Adelina cried out, disbelief written clearly across her face as she kicked a tiny sandaled foot forth in an attempt to kick the net away from the Bone Keeper Pokemon, but as her foot connected with his body in a loud, solid "Thud", the Marowak continued onward, seeming not even to notice.

Ow! Ow! Ow! Adelina thought inwardly, recoiling as her hand flew away from the long-forgotten pain of her stinging face, and instead flew down to soothe her now-throbbing foot.

"Who cares? Giovanni said bring any you could find. No more orders than that." Jane replied. Adelina sighed, rolling her large, golden eyes back into her head.

These people said they were 'highly respected' members? Gawd, must not take alot to reach the Elite ranks of Team Rocket then.. An unecessary capture. What a waste of time. Maybe not for them, but definitely for me..

"Let's be sure there are no eyewitnesses." Luther continued onward in his conversation with Jane, to which Adelina's eyes widened, and she cast a silent glance of worry to both Rin and Tai.

"Go, Hypno!" Came out his gruff cry, and before Adelina could even turn her petite little head to catch sight of the emerging Pokemon, the Hyno had taken form, and was waiting expectantly for his trainer's next command.

"Use Hypnosis!"With almost an eager glint of sorts in his eye, the Hypnosis Pokemon began swinging his Pendulum back and forth, to and fro before the crowd of people and Pokemon, using the attack he was most famous for, the one always associated with his species when seen for the first time. And oh, how he loved using it. Soon, the three teens' eyes began to droop, and Adelina, worn out from so much struggle, didn't even fight it as she sank into a deep, dark slumber..

~An unspecified amount of time later~

Adelina awoke, forehead wrinkling in confusion as she sat up, finding that the net confining her was gone. It had been cut away by someone or something, and lay in shredded ruins off several feet to her right. Adelina glanced around, golden eyes finally settling up the figure of Tai, who was standing, staring wistfully off into the distance, Charco standing erect upon his shoulder. After a moment of staring off into the sky, he turned his head, gaze focusing upon her and Rin. Flashing him a reassuring smile, one that signified clearly that she was okay, Adelina rose slowly to her feet, beginning to make her way toward him before she caught sight of something dull and red clasped within his hands.

Could it.. Could it be?! She thought wildly, an ecstatic grin popping out across her delicate face as she forgot entirely about her previous fatigue, shooting off toward Tai, probably evoking fear in the boy who had in posession the one item she had never wanted more in her entire life.. Her very own Pokedex!

"My Pokedex came in?!" She squealed in delight, jumping up and down, eager form tense with excitement. Without further hesitation, she took the Pokedex from Tai, and held it up to a single, large golden iris.

"Ooh.." She murmured, awe-struck, as the light atop the red device flashed once, and seemed to activate at the sound of her voice.

"Hi, i'm Dexter.." It started, but before it could finish, Adelina had slammed it down against her bare thigh, withdrawing into herself, trying desperately to contain her obvious enthusiasm, but failing miserably as she just sky-rocketed into the air, bringing 'Dexter', up to her thin chest in an ecstatic hug. Ciel bounded up to her, finally awakened from his forced slumber, curiously leaping up against her leg, forelegs extending so that his paws stretched toward the foreign device.

"Vee?!" He cried out, not wanting to be out of the loop in the midst of all this excitement, and desperately tried to make up for lost time.

"Look Ciel!" Adelina crooned, thrusting the Pokedex, which still hadn't continued in its' introductory speech, down into the face of her Eevee.

"We have a new friend! This is Dexter, he's our-" Suddenly, the girl paused. Ciel cocked his head to the side, wondering what had infracted the sudden interruption, and noticed a rare thoughtful flash appearing within the depths of her golden eyes.

"He's red.." She mused, an eyebrow arching immediately as she brought the Pokedex up to her face, examining it with what was an expression of pure concern.

"Just like Tai and Adelina's. ..I was expecting, something lighter. Something pastel.. Something, pink!" Adelina cried out, tugging at the hem of her ruffled sundress, to which a large sweatdrop rolled down alongside Ciel's round little face, and he shook his head, astounded at his trainer's words. Adelina had an intentionally kind heart.. but sometimes she tended to be, well.. a bit peculiar.

"Vee.." Ciel's tone was reassuring, as Adelina, distraught, sank down into the grass. Trying to cheer her up, he feigned interest in the device it had been apparent she was craving for some time now, though honestly, he had not a clue what it was for. Still, he began pressing random buttons, with his paws, just to prove to his disappointed trainer how cool her new 'toy', as he believed it to be, actually was. The Pokedex seemed to scan Ciel momentarily, before flashing in recognition, speaking in a loud, matter-of-fact tone..

"Eevee: The Evolution Pokemon. An extremely rare Pokemon that may evolve in a number of ways depending on stimuli..Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if it is exposed to radiation from different element stones.."

The pint-sized Pokemon jumped, shaggy fur standing up on end as he growled warningly at the strange device, to which Adelina chuckled quietly, the sight evoking a tiny smile across her lips. All the while this exchange had been taking place, Adelina hadn't noticed a woman, a woman looking somewhat similar to the teenage girl approach her. Adelina attuned to the conversation just in time to hear the woman sneer,

"That's for running away, my dear. Next time I will call your father if you try a stupid stunt like that.. and he'll break your legs instead instead of your arms this time.."

Adelina's eyes awidened at the threat, and connecting Rin's pale, disfigured arms with the woman's icey stare and chilling smile, she leapt forward, standing before Rin, arms outspread at her side, golden eyes boring fiercely into the woman.

"YOU were the one who broke Rin's arms?! YOU had the nerve to hunt her down only to hurt her again?!" Adelina snarled, shielding the wounded girl from the woman, determined not to let her get to her again, even if she was beat down in the process. As Adelina stared the woman down defiantly, she let her mouth fall open as if to say something to the delicate girl, then seemed to change her mind, turning away from the trio instead with a shake of her long, cascading mane.. A beautiful wave of hair.. Just like, her daughter. Was Rin.. her daughter?

"Now you see why i'm like this.. Why I don't like making friends!" Rin finally spat out, turning her face toward the ground, seeming no longer to be as fierce and intimidating.. just sad, so hopelessly sad, and broken. Adelina felt an immediate twinge of pity for the girl.

"I'm sorry you had to witness such a thing.. I guess it's my fault for running away.."

"No.." Adelina spoke, though she was sure Rin was speaking to herself, or to Tai, definitely not her.

"Rin.. you had to. You had to get away from that. If you hadn't.. you might've.. eventually stopped caring. You would've turned out just like them! It was better.. for you to leave.. I'm just sorry we didn't get here sooner.."

Adelina paused then, tears pooling within her large, golden eyes. Gently, she lay a slender hand upon Rin's shoulder.

"Then.. you wouldn't have been hurt like this.."

Adelina sighed, a single tear drizzling down her cheek.

Poor Rin.. She thought. She really felt for the girl. She, in fact, had been forced into doing the same thing. Forced into running away, it had been either that, or spend a lifetime in chains, a lifetime spent chained to the one who was meant to be nothing more than a sibling. Sable, from the young age of seven, had served as master to her, day and night, twenty-four seven. It had been five years of endless torture, not only physical torture, but mental. Sable, having grown up spoiled rotten to the core his entire life, from the time of birth, had enforced the most difficult requests upon her. And she was only Human, after all.. She couldn't possibly have been expected to tend to his needs as well as her own, all the while completing 'her' household chores which, in a fair family, would've been divided amongst the two of them. But she had been. And if she didn't comply... Adelina shuddered, eyes widening in terror as a brief chill passed across her bare skin, freezing her literally to the bone. Unknowingly, her slender arms wrapped about her body, and her own gaze cast to drag along the ground, not necessarily miserable and desolate as Rin's was, but pondering more or less. She wondered, wondered if her running away and meeting Rin and Tai here was not just mere coincidence.. But was actually, meant to be of sorts..

OOC: Hopefully, that was long enough for you. ;P Lawls? At least you'll be entertained for the next two hours reading it.. Sooo. Guess you can update Adelina's Trainer information then? >D

Years
    Tai watched as Lance and Dragonite flew off, they looked so heroic doing it. Lance had a cape, that was very cool in Tai's eyes. He looked over at his friends who were now waking up, and saw Adelina's eyes fixate on the red device in his hands.

"My Pokedex came in?!" She squealed in delight, jumping up and down. Tai sweatdropped and nodded shakily. Without further hesitation, she took the Pokedex from the boy. He chuckled as the girl was in awe.

"Ooh.." She murmured. Tai smiled as the pokedex began its intro speech, reminding him of whe he first got Dexter.

"Hi, i'm Dexter.." It started, but Dexter wasn't allowed to finish as Adelina leaped with glee. Tai chuckled and sweatdropped when he saw Rin wake up and he smiled.

"Good morning Rin!" Tai smiled and the girl simply looked at the floor then spoke.

I-I'm...sorry...I just..Why did you save me..even after I treated you so cruelly...?" She asked Tai quietly, and he just chuckled.

"Why? Cause your my friend, that's why! I'll protect you guys through thick and thin!" Tai grabbed Adelina and Rin and hugged them both. Then patted Rin light-heartidly on the back,

"And don't sweat about you slapping me, it's cool. So, now what guys?! We've got Adelina's pokedex, managed to escape the Rockets. All we've gotta do is get Sean and-" But Tai didn't finish his sentence as a woman approached the three, she had the same kind of looks and manerisms as Rin. Was she her mother?

"So are you Rins friends..? Surprising she made friends..Someone like her has a difficult time making friends..She's got no social skills really.." The woman said, Tai looked confused. That was kind of harsh, so was she Rin's mother...or not?

"Well Rin ever since you ran away we've been looking everywhere for you.." The woman said. The thing that shocked Tai the most was the fact that the woman slapped Rin accross the cheek.

"Thats for runnning away my dear..Next time I will call your father if you try a stupid stunt like that..and he'll break your legs instead of your arms this time." The woman said coldly, that WAS Rin's mom. Tai's eyes converted from confusion, to rage. He saw Adelina stand up and scold the mother. Tai shot up as the mother strolled off, Tai grabbed Rin's mom by the shoulder and stared coldly at her.

"If you harm Rin again, I will hunt you down and make sure you never do again!" Tai growled at the woman, Charco hopped up on Tai's head and growled. Extracting his claws and pointing them at the woman. Rin's mom shrugged her shoulder to release herself from Tai's grip, but he grabbed her again.

"Listen to me!" He yelled, "Once you leave, you will NEVER see Rin again! Got it?! I will make sure of that!" With that, Tai released the woman's shoulder and walked away. Turning to Rin and Adelina and saw Rin looking down,

"Now you see why I'm like this..why I don't like making friends.." Tai simply gritted his teeth and looked away, not wanting so see his friend in pain. He looked over at Adelina, who was tearing.

"I'm sorry you had to witness such a thing..I guess its my fault for running away.." Rin said in a sad tone that the girl tried to fill with humor. Adelina spoke out and Tai nodded,

"She's right, you know. Come on, can you walk?" Tai asked and picked up Rin lightly then let her walk by herself. Tai turned around to the two girls,

"Alright, let's get Rin's arms wrapped up in some casts. Then to Viridian Forest!" Tai grinned and continued to walk to the Pokemon Center. They entered the sliding glass doors and Tai was startled, he saw Sean behind the counter next to Nurse Joy. Tai ran over to the counter and looke at Sean,

"What are you doing?" He questioned, he walked over to Tai and let Nurse Joy handle the other trainers.

"Well, Tai. I've decided to stay here at the Pokemon Center and help Nurse Joy, but only for a little while." Tai was awe struck then nodded,

"Well, if that's what you want. Just make sure to keep my trainer card number so we can talk on the video phone. AND, so you can see how I'm doing on the PC." Tai grinned as Sean's mouth dropped,

"Hey, what happened to you guys?" He pointed out, as Tai, Adelina and Rin were covered in dirt and cuts. Tai sweatdropped,

"You barely noticed now?" He sighed, "Long story short, we were attacked. But we came out okay, but Rin was hurt. Bad, so I need you and Nurse Joy to bandage her arms. Okay?" Tai leaned over the counter and watched as Nurse Joy walked over to their conversation. Sean nodded and took Rin into the ER with Nurse Joy, Tai walked over to Adelia who was still red from her tears.

"Don't worry. She'll be okay, it might take a while for her arms to heal. But she'll still be able to travel with us." Tai smiled as Charco climbed up to his shoulder. Tai chuckled,

"What's up Charco." Charco grinned,

<Nothing. So, will Rin be okay?> Charco was concerned, and Tai nodded. He hoped she was.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Rin sat in silence as she heard Adelina say to her.. "Rin.. you had to. You had to get away from that. If you hadn't.. you might've.. eventually stopped caring. You would've turned out just like them! It was better.. for you to leave.. I'm just sorry we didn't get here sooner.." Rin was astounded..Adelina..was crying for her.The dried up tears of pain and hurt..That she had lost well over 3 years ago.. As she saw her mother strolling away ellgantly she saw eyes fill with rage and hate.

"If you harm Rin again, I will hunt you down and make sure you never do again!" Tai growled as he grabbed the womens shoulder in anger and fury and with the most utter coldnss that not even Rin could imitate.. Tai's charmander had hopped atop of his head and growled along with Tai. In a very detached way Rins mother shrugged him off like he had shrugged Rin off so mny years ago..When she needed help..

"Listen to me!" He yelled, "Once you leave, you will NEVER see Rin again! Got it?! I will make sure of that!" Tai yelled at the women who looked back at him once again.

"My dear boy..She shamed our family..I'm surprised we didn't kill her while she was living with us, I showed restraint by just slapping her at that moment! Your lucky I didn't CHOKE her..And I will make sure that when I see her again..her BLOOD will be on my hands!!!" The mother yelled at Tai before returning strolling off.

Rin still had her head down in sadness..She felt pathetic..She just wanted to run away at this very moment..but..Even after all she had said to them..These people..still wanted to protect her..

When Tai had heard Adelina say that it was best for Rin to run away then.. He responded.. "She's right, you know. Come on, can you walk?" Tai asked and picked up Rin lightly then let her walk by herself.

"They broke my arms..not my legs.." Rin said with a slight smile on her face..The first sincere smile she had felt in a long time..

"Alright, let's get Rin's arms wrapped up in some casts. Then to Viridian Forest!" Tai grinned and lead the two girls to the pokemon center. As they entered the Pokemon center Tai ran up to Sean who was standing behind the desk with Nurse Joy.

"What are you doing?" Tai asked Sean in a very questionable manner. As Nurse Joy handled other trainers with a smile on her face...Rin wondered if Nurse Joys face stuck that way because she had to smile so much..

"Well, Tai. I've decided to stay here at the Pokemon Center and help Nurse Joy, but only for a little while." Sean said in a very happy manner while Tai's jaw nearly dropped to the ground which Rin found highly amusing.

"Well, if that's what you want. Just make sure to keep my trainer card number so we can talk on the video phone. AND, so you can see how I'm doing on the PC." Tai said managing to shut his jaw while Sean dropped his..Rin was holding back one big laugh which made her face turn red but then let out a slight giggle which returned the pale color to her face without anyone noticing.

"Hey, what happened to you guys?" Sean yelped as he looked at the 3 trainers which were covered in cuts and dirt from their little ''adventure.'' And an obvious sweatdrop was forming along Tai's face.

"You JUST noticed now? Long story short..we were attacked. But we came out okay, but Rin was hurt. Bad, so I need you and Nurse Joy to bandage her arms. Okay?" Tai said in a somewhat serious tone. Nurse Joy had eavesdropped into the conversation and nodded and took Rin into the ER.

As the two entered the ER room. Rin was instructed to sit on one of the beds in the room and roll up her sleeves. "So what happened? How did you get your arms broken like this? They are broken in 3 places..You msut have quite an enemy or a fall to break them this bad." Nurse Joy said studying her arms.

"You could say that.." Rin mumbled.

"Well you can't whgere the cast with this shirt..but your gonna have to get a new shirt..a sort sleeved one to fit the casts." Nurse Joy said going through her drawrs to find a shirt. Rin was unsure about this but then a short sleeved shirt was thrown in her face and was ordered to put it on. Rin nodded and wet into a nearby room to put the shirt on. It was going to be difficlt to put it on..Or very painful..

-Short amount of time later-

Rin had managed to get her turtleneck off and the shortsleeved shirt on but she was sure that she would have to get a new shrt late..I didn't fit her very well..and to Rins dismay..It was..PINK! Of all colors PINK!

"Um..You must have any other color shirts right..?.." Rin swatdropped as NurseJoy was preparing her casts.

"Nope pink is my favorite color so I'm all pink!" Nurse Joy giggled.

"Great..I'm going to so get a new shirt after this..Pink..I hate Pink damn it...It couldn't be black?! My eyes are the only pink I need on me..NO CLOTHES!!!" Rin yelled in her head. She emerged from the room whering the pink shirt which Rin was not very happy with.

"Okay..Your casts are ready!" Nurse Joy said before gasping at her scars.. What happened Rin?"

"Its a long story..And i don't feel like telling it so just put the casts on me and release me like any other doctor or nurse, kay?" Rin said sarcastically.

"Uhm okay.." The nurse mumbled wrapping the deep blue casts around her arms.

"I can go right?" Rin scoffed as the nurse nodded in a bit of confused.

After about an hour..Rin exited the ER whering the casts... and her old black shirt and whering a new pink one. The scars on her skin visibly showing..The first time she had revealed her scars.

But Rin only said one sentence. "I've got to get a new shirt when we go to Viridian." She said this in a very flat manner..but she let out a slight giggle afterwards.

Years
    Like, I've told every other person who wnats to join my rpg. Please post a sign-up on the OOC THread. Check the first post of the OOC thread, find the sign-up form and fill it out. Then post it and I'll decide if your accepted or not.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

"Alright, then. Let's get Rin's arms wrapped up in some casts. Then to Viridian Forest!" Tai exclaimed, after helping Rin from her fallen position upon the ground. The way he said this with an extravagantly coated-on bravado, especially in the midst of such a severe situation jarred Adelina immediately out of her thoughts, and even she, who wasn't know to dwell particularly on the seriousness of life, let loose an immediate sweatdrop, a wary little smile twisting her pouting lips upside down as curiously, she arched a thin eyebrow. Obviously, Tai was ready to get the show on the road. After a few moments of silent speculation, however, Adelina was back to her upbeat self, scooping up Ciel and dashing after the boy as he and Rin started for the doorway of the Pokemon Center.

"Alright, Ciel!" She murmured into the Eevee's ear, to which he attuned to her hushed voice immediately, chocolate eyes wide with curiosity as he averted his gaze to focus upon her beaming face.

"Now's our chance to add another one to the team! I know things didn't work out so well with that Pikachu.. But.."

"Vee. Eevee!" Ciel interrupted then, his tone short, and curt, as his large eyes fell into narrowed slits, thin little chest huffing out as slowly, he shook his head back and forth, clearly refusing his trainer's request. He hadn't forgotten their failed attempts at a Pokemon Center during the short route through Pallet. How the hoards of Ratatta had dove at the duo viciously, to which he single-handedly had been forced to fight off.. To no avail, as they had been lifted of all food supplies. To the classic mistaken Spearow for a Pidgey mishap, in which the two had been fortunate enough to escape before the whole flock could be summoned, the finale of the whole unfortunate day being Ciel nearly electrocuted to death by that Pikachu, the one Adelina had mistakenly assumed was wild. It was the first of many mistakes she would make as a trainer. At Ciel's clear refusal, Adelina's face instantly scrunched up in disappointment, her expression of innocent excitement fading as she just sighed, staring with obvious concern down at the Eevee wrapped up in her arms.

"Ciel, I really am sorry about what happened back there. I just thought.. that if we could manage to capture another Pokemon early on, not only would you have a new friend, it would lighten the load for you. You wouldn't have to.. work so hard.. just to protect me.."

Again, Adelina's eyes watered, and as Ciel took note of them filling with tears, he bounced up, mouth falling open into a comforting grin as he poked his short pink tongue out, running it rapidly across her pale cheek in a reassuring gesture, to which the girl couldn't help but crack a smile, the tears vanishing almost instantly from her molten eyes as she unintentionally burst out in a series of giggles.

You're the only friend i'll ever need, silly. The Eevee barked back up at his trainer, to which she paused in her giggles to press him ever closer against his chest, snuggling quietly against him before burrowing her petite little face within his shaggy fur. The moment didn't last long, though, for Adelina had all-too-soon arrived back at the entrance of the Pokemon Center. But as Rin and Tai paused to pull open the double-glass doors leading inside, Adelina, her view obstructed by a rather thick layer of Eevee fur, kept walking, crashing straight into the back of the halted Rin. Her face now peeled against the back of Rin, Adelina sprung quickly away from the girl, stumbling backward frantically, face burning red with humiliation as she flung her arms out in front of her. Before she could utter an apology though, Rin and Tai continued onward, walking in front of her into the Pokemon Center. Rin seemed completely unfazed by the encounter, to Adelina's bewilderment. It was like.. she hadn't even felt it.

"Rin, I'm.." Adelina started nervously, feeling the need to apologize anyways, but was soon interrupted by Tai.

"What are you doing?" He called out, and Adelina glanced up to take notice of Sean, the boy who had been sitting with he and Rin earlier. He was standing at the side of Nurse Joy and the Chansey Adelina had become acquainted with earlier. Upon seeing her giant pink ball of a friend, Adelina grinned, practically from ear to ear, waving ecstatically at the Pokemon.

"CHANSEY!" Chansey boomed enthusiastically, turning the head of every trainer in the room to stare at the small group. Sean was explaining to Tai something about how he had decided that he no longer wished to travel with the group, but now wished to stay with Nurse Joy and learn the art of Pokemon healing instead. Rin was watching the pair with a fixated fascination of sorts. Adelina, who still lagged behind the group, stood up on tiptoes, craning her neck in an attempt to listen in on their conversation.

"You JUST now noticed?! Long story short, we were attacked. We came out okay, but Rin was hurt bad. So I need you and Nurse Joy to bandage her arms, okay?" Tai asked, and Adelina smiled at the note of obvious concern his anxiety-filled tone hinted at. As Nurse Joy, the frighteningly friendly smile still plastered across her pretty face leaned over to have a word with Rin, Adelina motioned the Chansey over to her side. Still clutching at Ciel, Adelina lay a delicate hand gently across the Chansey's nearly-invisible round shoulder.

"Take care of her for me, please?!" She whispered anxiously, and her tone matched Tai's almost perfectly, holding the same amount of concern and anxiety for the injured girl. Staring Adelina directly into the eyes, the Chansey detected a note of worry eminent within her deep, golden irises. For once, Adelina was serious. And not just half-serious, but completely and totally serious. Chansey could only nod, touched with the girl's sudden compassion, and salut right before hurrying off after Nurse Joy and Rin. Sean had been given orders to stay behind and man the front desk, so he stood there now, looking a bit overwhelmed but proud of his newfound position nevertheless.

"Don't worry. She'll be okay. It might take awhile for her arms to heal, but she'll still be able to travel with us." Tai spoke aloud, flashing Adelina what appeared to her as a smile of reassurance, and it wasn't until then that she realized her eyes had welled up with hot tears away. A red flush arising to her round little cheeks signaling obvious humiliation, she quickly reached a slender hand upward to swipe at them, hoping to vanquish them, but succeeding only in spilling them down her cheeks. Feeling even more emotional and embarrassed then, Adelina just turned away, searching for a spot in the Emergency Room waiting room to make herself more comfortable. Finally, she settled herself down in the depths of a well-worn plush checkered couch, out of which a broken spring was broken, and the upholstery was ripped and taped in various places throughout the couch. It felt, however, superb to Adelina, and after but a few moments of relaxing back against it, soon felt herself begin to grow drowsy. Even though it hadn't even been a full hour since she had last taken a snooze, Adelina, perhaps from the excruciating amount of energy she'd been forced to expend on the day's events, or perhaps just from the excruciating amount of energy she'd expended just being herself, or maybe from both combined, felt her eyelids drooping, and her arms closing automatically around Ciel. The little Eevee just smiled, content that he and Adelina were safe again, snuggling gently against her, his head nuzzling against her chest as he curled up at her side, keeping his eyelids peeled as his trainer fell into a light snooze. Though it was true that both Tai and Charco were sitting somewhere nearby, and that the Pokemon Center was crawling with good trainers ready to defend it in a heartbeat if it were under attack, Ciel wasn't quite ready to trust these outside sources yet. So far, it had been just himself and Adelina. It would be awhile yet before he completely trusted these two new trainers,and until then, he was really all she had.

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    Hey, kinda new here, forgive me.

Hey, I've read the rules. I've been reading this for a few days & its interesting, more so than I though it would be. I'd like to be part of this if I may. But it says I need a Trainer Card, & I have no idea where I'm suposed to get one. Can I get a litte help?

Years
    Tai stood there in the main lobby waiting, Adelina began to cry yet again and walked over to the Waiting Room outside of the ER. Tai sighed and crossed his arms as Charco lay there on his shoulder,

"Hey Charco, so do you think we should catch a new friend in Viridian Forest?" Charco smiled and shook his tail in acceptance. But Gee seemed to sweatdrop,

<Great, another idiot to hang around with.> He said. Tai seemed aggravated,

"I heard that." Tai gritted his teeth and walked over to the waiting room where there were a few chairs and two sofas. A few plants also dotted the room, to Tai's left was a drowzy Adelina and Ciel who was eying him oddly. Tai ran over to the remaining blue sofa and leaped onto it with Charco, he sat there for quite a while. Charco had fallen asleep, as had Adelina and Ciel. Soon Tai' eye lids began to grow heavy and soon close, he didn't hear anything and didn't have a dream.

Adelina and Tai slept in that room for about an hour when the sign over the door of the ER let out a 'Ding' noise and turned a light blue. The noise startled Tai and woke him up, the ER doors slid open and he shot up right. Launching Charco to the floor, Tai chuckled.

"Oh, sorry Charco." He scooped up the lizard and looked at the opening ER door. Rin walked out of the door with a bright pink shirt, Tai's eyes widened and he cocked his head.

"A...pink...shirt?!" Tai let out, his smirk then vanished as he saw multiple scars on her arms. He decided not to talk about it, then Rin looked at them both and said one thing,

"I've got a new shirt. Let's get to Viridian Forest." Tai smiled and held Charco high,

"Yes! Finally, let's....GO!" Tai stepped out of the front doors of the Pokemon Center and breathed in a heavy breath. He grinned,

"Okay, come on! Let's go!" Once the trio had gathered their pokemon and Tai said bye to Sean and Blue, they had departed for Viridian Forest, the indefinitely creepy forest that separated Pewter City from Viridian City. The trees were large and covered with moss, dangling in strips of grungy fuzz. The grass was knee high in some places, things shifted in the boughs of the mighty trees, their eyes glowing and seeming to taunt the travelers, daring them to walk past….

The only path through the forest was a small, thin ribbon of short, run down grass and petite flowers. It was lined with Bug Catchers, children with wide brimmed straw hats and nets, earnestly capturing the bug pokemon around these parts, battling each other, and being relative…well…kids. They didn't seem to mind the creepiness of the forest; they were probably used to it. Tai was intent on searching for the elusive…Caterpie!

Then a small green Caterpie wiggled up to the trainers, Tai's eyes widened.

"Cowyee?" The Caterpie looked up at Tai with a smile.

"Aw…it's kinda cute…." Tai said, and in return, Caterpie shot a web at Adelina and Rin. Their face full of string shot.

Tai sweatdropped, and chuckled.

"Charco, Gee. Help them out." Tai grinned as Charco frantically tried to help Adelina.

<Ahh! Hold still!>

Charco cracked up, and Gee decided to 'help' too. Tai chuckled and looked at the Caterpie. "Nice going."

Gee then used Gust on the pair of girls.

So now not only was she covered in bug mucus, but now was hard and dry. But the masks soon fell off by them selves.

Charco sighed. <Gee, why did you do that?>

Gee shrugged. <Like trainer, like pokemon.>

<That's for sure….> Charco smirked, then spotted a small kid walking up to the group.

"Hey there big trainers!" The boy smiled jovially, the Caterpie crawling over to his side.

"Hey." Tai grinned back. "You one of those Bug Catchers?"

<Obviously….> Gee rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm Bug Catcher James….but heck, that's not why I came here. I wanted to ask you three if you'd like to battle with me and my friends, we've been watching you for a while now-"

"What are you? A stalker?!" Tai demanded, eyeing the bug catcher suspiciously.

"No. But I see you're friends here are buggers….."

"Come again?" Tai asked, puzzled.

"Their one of those people bug's instantly take a hating towards…."

"Joy. THAT'S IT KID; YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES! LET'S BATTLE!" Tai pointed with a devious smirk. He was just looking for an excuse for his first battle.

The Bug Catcher grinned, "Okay. I'll battle you while my friends battle your friends." James pointed at Tai who smirked,
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bug Catcher James, Rick, and Peter want to battle!

Tai vs. Bug Catcher James
    Bug Catcher James: 1. Weedle

Adelina vs. Bug Catcher Rick
    Bug Catcher Rick: 1. Metapod

Rin vs. Bug Catcher Peter
    Bug Catcher Peter: 1. Caterpie
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Go! Gee!" The Pidgey came out of its pokeball in a dazzle of light.

"I choose you Weedle!" Catcher James shouted, and the oh-so-familiar pokemon Weedle appeared before him.

"Weddle, Poison Sting it!" James shouted.

"Veevee!" Weedle let out a barrage of shiny needles from its head that were aimed at Gee.

"Gee, Gust!" Tai smirked, and with a large whirl of wind, the needles feel to the ground, ceasing to move.

"Agh! Weedle, String Shot!"

"Dodge it Gee!"

The Pidgey, with its superior speed, moved quickly and evaded the worst of it.

"Now! Sand-Attack followed up with a Gust!"

Gee kicked up a blinding shield of sand mixed with the forest floor grass, the Weedle looked around, lost in its confusion….

<Take this, bug face!> Gee whipped another large Gust that inflicted major damage on the poison pokemon, and when the sand cleared, Weedle was unconscious, swirls in its eyes.

"Alright GEE! YOU ROCKED!" Tai bounced over to his Pidgey happily and squeezed it.

<ACK! My feathers!> Gee squirmed out of her trainer's grasp and huffed.

The other two Bug Catchers battling Adelina and Rin a little way down the road.

Back