• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: Kanto Adventures!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    "Yes! Finally, let's....GO!" Tai yelled pointing is finger torward the door in excited manner and shot through the door likea mad dog. Rin sweatdropped. Tai was too energetic for his own good.

"He's too excited.." Rin thouight to herself before walking out. As she followed him out the three departed for the deep dark depressing Viridian Forest...Rin thought this would be excellent to get some peace little did she know she was in for when she joined this adventure with Tai and Sean...now Sean which had turned to Adelina.

Rins pink gaze shifted from tree to tree..It seemed that the WHOLE forest was glaring at them.Rin scoffed she wasn't about to let her imagination to get the best of her..If she had one.Tai seemed intent on catching a pokemon.So his eyes scanned the whole forest like he was a robot or something.Rin sweatdropped once more..this was going to be an.. interesting journey. As Rin followed Tai she saw him spot a caterpie. It was crawling quietly across the forest..Rin thought it was rather cute but Tai got the first catch this time. He was intent on catching it and already had a pokeball ready to catch it.

"Cowyee?" The Caterpie looked up at Tai with an innocent smile then shot string shot at Rin and Adelina in the face.Rin wit her anger problems..her sweatdrop turned into an angry mark..

"Oh Hell no..That caterpie did not just spray with stringshot." Rin spat out trying to pull the.

She could hear a chuckle and could see a minor swetadrop form across Tai's face. Rin glared at him.. He may have helped her but it did not change her personality.

"Tai remind me to hurt you later." Rin glared at him.

Charco, Gee. Help them out." Tai grinned as Charco frantically tried to help Adelina and Rin who were trying to pull the icky string off their faces.

She could hear Tai's charmander cracking up and the pidgey as well. And they decided to trying help. Unfortunetly the pidgey had let out a gust nearly blowing the two girls away.

"Tai..I WILL hurt you later..You can almost GUARANTEE that." Rin spat out a Tai. The string shot had become hard and dry and then fell off the two girls faces. Rins glare shifted to the pokemon. "I will make sure..that you will have a nice LONG rest in the pokemon center!" Rin hissed at the two pokemon.

"Hey there big trainers!" The boy smiled jovially, the Caterpie crawling over to his side.

"So its safe tyo assume that THING is your pokemon?" Rin hissed an anger.. The trainer began to get those "Omg!!" looks and sweatdropped.

"Hey." Tai grinned back. "You one of those Bug Catchers?" Tai looked at the trainers questionably as the pidgey roleld its eyes.

"Yeah, I'm Bug Catcher James….but heck, that's not why I came here. I wanted to ask you three if you'd like to battle with me and my friends, we've been watching you for a while now-" The bug catcher said but was interuoted by Rin and Tai.

"So your a stalker? I should report you to the police." The Rin began to put on a sweet girl tone. "Oh mr.policeman bug catcher James was stalking me please! Put him in jail!" Rin acted out..And she was quite good at it too.

As Tau asked the stalker question the bug poy gave this reply "No. But I see you're friends here are buggers….."

"A what? Tai and Rin asked in unison.

"Their one of those people bug's instantly take a hating towards…." The bug catcher spat out at the two girls. Rin gave him a hatred look and once again the bug catcher looked at her in fright and sweatdrooped.

"Joy. THAT'S IT KID; YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES! LET'S BATTLE!" Tai pointed with a devious smirk. Rin thought he was just looking for an excuse to battle.

The Bug Catcher grinned, "Okay. I'll battle you while my friends battle your friends." James pointed at Tai who smirked back.

"Oh God.. He has FRIENDS?!?!?" Rin spat out literally trying to make the bug catchers mad.

The bug catcher dubbed Peter walked up to her. Rin glared at him. "..Look at me again and your as good as dead..So back off yah creepy lousy trainer and just battle me..GOT IT?!!" Rin glared in his direction and the bug catcher looked at her.

"jeeze lady whats your problem." Peter said backing away.

"Go Ivy!" Rin yeleld throwing out her bulbasaurs pokeball.

"Bulbasaur!" Ivy yelled out as two vines appeared from the young pokemons body. Rin smirked at the boy who threw out a caterpie.This was going to be an interesting match.

"Leech Seed then use vine whip!" Rin yelled as Bulbasaur obeyed and threw the seeds which began sucking the caterpie's energy and then was lifted into the air by Ivys vine whip.

"Wormy!" Peter yelled.

"Hold up..Wormy? Thats what you named your caterpie how..Unorginal." Rin gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Shut up! String shot!" Peter yelled as caterpie aimed a string shot at Ivy but was thrown into into the trees which sent peter running after it.

"Sucker.." Rin smirked.

ooc: Rin needs to catch a caterpie cause butterfree is in her final party xD

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

"Yes! Finally. let's....... GO!!" Seemingly at the same time, Adelina and Ciel's ears attuned to the near deafening roar, and recognized it immediately to be, (surprise surprise) Tai's voice. As the duo almost immediately awakened from their snooze, oddly at the exact same instant, Adelina peeled open a single golden iris, whilst both of Ciel's large, Chocolate eyes shot wide open. Turning to his trainer, he began to earnestly lap his tongue across her face, thinking her still asleep, and attempting to awaken her so they wouldn't be left behind.

<Wake up, sleeping beauty. Nap time's over. Mr. Boss over there says it's time to head off to the Viridian Forest..>

Adelina just emitted a soft groan, rolling over on her side, so that her slender back was to the tiny Eevee, and she was facing the high back of the worn-out Couch.

"I'm awake, Ciel.." She muttered, but her face portrayed otherwise, as her drooping eyelids again fell shut, and her mouth fell partially open to expel a quiet snore, a thin ribbon of saliva already beginning to roll down her chin. Ciel just sighed then, rolling his large eyes back into his head as quietly, he crouched down toward the cushion he was standing on. Baring the top of his head, he leapt into the back of his trainer, colliding with her in what was a gentler version of his "Tackle" attack, resorting to the only means he knew would really awaken her.

"HEY!" She cried out in an obvious instant rage mingled with surprise, leaping clumsily from her position on the Couch and stumbling uncontrollably across the hardwood floor, struggling to catch her balance, but failing miserably as her feet intertwined unknowingly with one another, and appearing as helpless as a lassoed calf, she toppled for what was the third time to the wooden floor. In one motion, Ciel arched his delicate little back, jumping and landing lightly upon the Pokemon Center floor, prancing over to stand above his trainer, lips curled upward in a playful smile.

<Come on, time's a wasting! I thought you wanted to catch another Pokemon for the team! Tai and Rin are leaving. You don't want to trek through the Viridian Forest, now do you?!>

At the mention of the Viridian Forest, Adelina broke instantly into a cold sweat, her forehead perspiring abruptly as her large, golden eyes shone with an eminent fear. Slowly, she shook her head back and forth, pulling herself up to her feet and quickly straightening out her mussed Sundress, murmuring to herself as she began to feel around for something. Carefully pulling Dexter from "his" squeezed postition in the tiny pocket, pressed tightly against her chest, she flipped him open, face shifting to display an obvious look of concern as his screen remained black, not shifting to the customary white squeen as he should have when she activated him.

"Ciel, I think you broke him!" Adelina exclaimed in obvious worry, rapidly beginning to press each and every button the Pokedex contained, not really knowing (or caring) what they were or what they did, just desperate to evoke a response, any kind of response out of the device.

<Oh darn.> Ciel responded with a bit of a bemused grin, short tongue poking out as snidely, he turned away from his trainer and her Pokedex, jealousy evident as he bent down, waggling his thick, shaggy tail at the little red device.

"Dexter!! Say something!" Adelina cried out, eyes swimming desperately with tears of confusion as furiously, she shook the device, holding him up to her face in what appeared to all the trainers watching her a dramatic gesture.

"You really need to consider moving me to a new location." The device spoke shortly, flashing green once as the screen finally appeared white, fuzzy at first, but then beginning to focus inward.

"I was practically suffocating! Can't I like, stay in your backpack? Or better yet, you can carry me around!!"

Adelina instantly relaxed then, shoulders untensing, loosening up, as she glanced back down at Ciel, flashing him the same playful smile he had flashed her before, rolling her eyes up in her head as she emitted a tiny little sigh, cocking her eyebrow upward to stare down at 'Dexter'.

"You don't even breathe!" She laughed, but choosing to respect the Pokedex's wishes, kept him in hand, strolling off toward the other two trainers who had paused in waiting for her just outside the Pokemon Center. There was a bit of a peppy bounce in the petite girl's step as she walked abreast with Tai and Rin, Ciel loping eagerly after her. A short walk later, and the three new trainers were lingering at what was the mouth of a particularly eery bug-ridden forest. Tai and Rin seemed to hold no hesistation in starting down the single dark, winding path, the only trail that would dare to sneak through the overgrown undergrowth of the forbidding forest. A sick feeling of dread embedded itself in the pit of her stomach, and as she made a face to match the sudden indecisiveness she was feeling. As Tai and Rin made their way down the narrow pathway, Ciel, who had already started after Rin, paused to look up at his halting trainer.
    <What's wrong, Adelina?> He teased, winking down a chocolate eyes as again, his tongue wormed it's way out of his grinning mouth.

<Not scared of the little buggies crawling around on the Forest floor, are you? I thought you wanted to make some new friends!>

"Y..Yes." Adelina responded, clutching at her stomach as a bit unsurely, she took her first step onto the official dirt path. Her golden eyes swam with insecurity as the Forest, that seemed to her to be teeming with maliciousness and scheming unseen life, beckoned to her.

<You better hurry, before we're left behind! The only thing worse than one of those creepy-crawlies inching up your skirt is a creepy-crawly inching up your skirt with no one around to peel it off!! Now come on, they're leaving!> Ciel barked, bounding up to Adelina, arching his slender little back at the same time in preparation for a leap. Jumping into his trainer's slender arms, he stared up at her as she cast one final forlorn stare in the direction of Viridian city, then turned back toward the Forest, where Tai and Rin were moving rather rapidly down the trail, just turning around the bend as she started after them. Inhaling a deep breath, allowing the warm air to completely inflate her lungs before dispelling it in a slow, thin stream, Adelina tossed her head once, twin pigtails falling silently behind her bare shoulders as she broke into a sudden jog, hurrying after the other two trainers. Her two companions, unlike her, seemed enthralled with the mystery and beauty of the emerald forest. For awhile none of the three spoke, Tai and Rin taking in the beauty of the ancient towering trees, some old as time itself, crawling with moss and various other plants and fungi. Adelina, however, did not share in their delight. She walked, arms crossed securely around her thin chest, constantly wary of any bugs dropping down on here and touching her bare skin. It was dark, so physically locating the bugs with just her naked eyes was quite a task. In fact, for a Forest supposedly crawling with bugs, Adelina had only managed several glimpses of a couple of Weedle and Caterpie herselves. None of the bugs she had caught sight of had stayed around for long, though. Upon sight of the foreign Human beings, looking nothing like the Bug-catching trainers they were so accustomed to seeing, they had crawled away, obviously and rightfully fearful for their lives. Bug-type Pokemon, sadly enough, were unfairly judged by many trainers as being creepy and gross. Sadly, Adelina was one of these trainers guilty of it. Suddenly, caught off-guard in the midst of her thoughts, Adelina flinched harshly as one of these Bug-type Pokemon crawled out in their path.

"UGH!" She cried out without meaning to, golden eyes growing wide in dimension as she clapped two hands over her mouth, stumbling backward away from the creature, doing her best not to scream. Neither Tai nor Rin seemed fazed at the least, however, as the worm wiggled up to the trio and flashed them what appeared to be a friendly grin. Ciel earnestly peered forward, ducking between Adelina's folded arms in an attempt to get a better look at the little creature. He stretched his mouth open, the corners of his lips twisting upward into a transfixed little smile, inhaling a deep breath in preparation to call out to the creature, that is until Adelina clapped a firm hand over his mouth.

"Ciel, don't talk to it!!" She hissed quietly, seemingly paranoid that the repulsive Pokemon would hear her. To anyone watching, the sight was quite a humorous one, as while her left eye twitched uncontrollably, giving her an almost 'criminally insane' appearance

"It may.. look friendly.." She mumbled, eye continuing to spasm of it's own accord.

"But as soon as you get close enough, it'll completely.. TURN ON YOU!! You'll be encased in all that sticky gross white goo, and won't be all to escape. You won't be able to BREATHE, much less move. Then it will rob you for all you're worth, and leave you there.. stranded in the middle of the dark, lonely forest.. TO DIE."

Ciel squirmed desperately away from his frantic trainer, leaping from within her arms before she could lock him in another one of her death grips, and once landing upon the ground, darting a safe distance away from her. Swiveling fiercely around to face her, he cast Adelina an irritated glare.

<He's a Pokemon, for christ's sakes!! What use would he have for your stupid green paper money! And not only that, but they're not fierce bloodthirsty creatures, like you clearly think. Either SOMEONE has been giving you false information..> Ciel paused momentarily to avert his glare to the silent red device still clasped tightly within Adelina's frail hands..

<Or better YET, no information at all! Why don't you set her straight, Dexter?! We all know you want out of here ASAP, but unless you want to listen to her senseless rants ALL through the remainder of this trip, I SUGGEST YOU TELL HER THE TRUTH!!> Ciel barked loudly, to which a large sweatdrop rolled immediately down alongside Adelina's face. Her little pint-sized companion was ticked about something, most likely his trainer's obvious ignorance and predjudice on the subject of Bug Pokemon, and she hated the thought that anyone, much less her best friend be upset with her.

"Alright, Dexter. Serve me up.." She muttered feebly, offering Ciel a tiny smile, a signal of a small peace offering, and the little Evolution Pokemon nodded curtly in approval. Dexter flashed once, green.

"Caterpie: The Worm Pokemon. It is covered with a green skin.." Dexter began matter-of-factly.

"When it grows, it sheds the skin, covers itself with silk, and becomes a cacoon. Its short feet are tipped with suction pads that enable it to tirelessly climb slopes and walls.."

"Lovely.." Adelina laughed extravagantly, wearing a plastered-on smile that was way to big for her face, all the while nervously staring at the Caterpie. Her ivory skin had since become coated in a thin film of cold sweat, and wiping it from her brow, she hesitantly began to approach the worm Pokemon. Before she could extend her slender hand more than a few inches, however, the Caterpie raised up, opening his tiny maw, spraying forth what was an enormous pile of sticky string shot all over Rin and Adelina.

"Cowyee?!" The thing laughed, and as it did, Adelina let out a shrill shriek. Clawing desperately at her now masked face, sticky with white goo, Adelina completely lost it when the gunk only stuck that much more, clinging to her skin and preventing her from seeing.

"See Ciel?! What did I tell you?! That Demon Pokemon. It.. IT..It SPRAYED ME!! I won't be able to last much longer.. Just go on without me!" Adelina collapsed to the ground then, wildly pawing at her face as her tiny Eevee then bounded worriedly up to her, jumping into her lap and clamping his teeth firmly upon the clinging mask, trying unsucessfully to pull it off of her face.

"VEE!" He roared at the Caterpie, mouth stretching wide open as he glared disdainfully down at the Bug Pokemon.

<What'd you do that for?! Now never hear the end of it!>

Meanwhile, Tai was going into hysterics. And whilst Adelina was trying to pry the sticky goo from her face, he burst into laughter, practically rolling in the dirt as the two girls struggled with getting it off of their faces.

"Charco, Gee, help them out!" He finally ordered, inbetween laughter, and Adelina practically fainted with relief when the tiny Lizard-like Pokemon waddled over and began using a gentler version of his "Scratch" attack to try and pry the web off. When that proved unsuccessful, the Pidgey sweatdropped, deciding to take matters into his own hands. Letting loose a powerful gust directed in the girls' direction, Adelina could barely keep herself rooted on the ground as the powerful wind attack blistered past she and Rin. The attack did do the trick, however, and finally, they were both rid of the dishusting bug mucus. Unfortunately, though, Adelina's hair hadn't fared as well. Her long, shininh mane of silver tendrils, previously tucked neatly down against her thin chest, now stood up at all ends, all seemingly trying to escape their common root, Adelina's head that held them bound to it. Random, stray strands and locks had escaped her satiny ribbons, and Adelina couldn't do a thing besides sigh, and gingerly extract them from the matted mess her hair had become.

"Tai, I WILL hurt you! You can almost GUARANTEED that!" The girl barked, and remembering his delight in their obvious distress, Adelina chuckled lightly to herself in the slightest. In a rage, Rin then whirled around to direct an accusing index finger at the Caterpie.
    "I will make sure.. that you have a nice LONG rest at the Pokemon Center."

At this, Adelina's grin only widened at Rin's fury. She hung back, half-hoping that the girl would do something interesting, hurl a rock at the two culprits, or even better, finally throw out the Bulbasaur Adelina had yet to catch sight of. Did it now Sleep powder? Maybe Stunspore.. Either attack would be a quick fix to the girls' current "nuisances". That would show them for making a mockery out of her one true fear..

"Hey there, big trainers!" A voice sounding just slightly less than matured, caught somewhere between childhood and adolescence announced, and forgetting immediately about the previous situation, Adelina clutched plucked Ciel from her lap, holding him gently against her chest as she rose from the dusty dirt path. With a blink of her wide, golden eye, she stared curiously at the creature.. Er, person, standing just feet before her. He appeared to be Human, but camoflauged in earthen tones of browns and greens, accompanied by a wide straw-brimmed hat, his outfit topped finally off with a trademark pair of horn-rimmed glasses and butterfly net, he appeared to be a morph between the Pokemon he caught, and a typical person.

"Big?!" Adelina exclaimed, self-consciously eyeballing her thin figure.
    "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Hey." Tai spoke. "You one of those Bug Catchers?"

<No, he's quite obviously a giddy little School girl, can't you tell by the knee-long shorts?!>

"Ciel.." Adelina laughed appreciatively at the Eevee's words, though after she called out his name, she wondered why she had even said it in the first place. It wasn't like any of the others could even understand what he was saying.. A shame they couldn't.

"My name is Bug Catcher James.. But heck, that's not why I came here. I wanted to ask you three if you'd like to battle with me and my friends, we've been watching you for awhile now-"

"So you're a stalker?! I should report you to the Police!!" Rin exclaimed, launching into yet another of her rants. Adelina chuckled, seemingly amused for the time-being, keeping quiet in hopes that the girl would continue on.

"Oh, Mr. Policeman.." Rin started in a saccharine voice laced with sweetness, and a tad of mischief. Her pastel eyes sparkled as they danced playfully, locked on the now nervous-looking Bug Catcher. He shifted, and this was all the inspiration she needed to continue.
    "Bug Catcher James was stalking me! Please put him in jail!" Rin whined, and the younger boy began to look edgier and edgier by the second. Adelina laughed aloud, clapping her pale hands together in applause for the short performance. She and Rin exchanged brief glances of amusement with one another, before James again spoke.

"No. But I see you're friends here are Buggers.."

"Buggers?!" Tai and Rin demanded in unison, their jaws simultaneously dropping, one right after the other as James only crossed his arms and smirked.

B..Bugger?! Adelina thought warily, thoughtfully bringing a slender pinky to her plump lips as an image of the Bug Catcher popped into her mind, a finger enlodged within his pdgy little nose. After wiggling it around for several minutes, the boy finally pulled it out to reveal.. two miniaturized slimy, green versions of Rin and Adelina.

Agh! Adelina thought inwardly, a sweatdrop rolling down alongside her face as warily, she stared at the Bug Catcher. Her face had turned red with obvious humiliation, and raising a slender hand to wipe at her brow, she found that her entire skin had suddenly developed a thin film of cold sweat atop it.

"WE ARE NOT BUGGERS!!" She roared, more out of embarrassment than anger, or anything else. Ciel just let loose a tiny sigh at his trainer's ludicrous assumption. Obviously, she wasn't informed on the subject of Bug-Catcher lingo. But then again.. who actually was?

"Vee." He replied testily to James' accusation, narowing his chocolate eyes at the younger boy as he bared his sharp, pearly canines, a low growl emitting from his throat.

"They're one of those people bugs take an instant hating toward.." The Bug Catcher explained, a snide smile twisting across his lips as he cocked a bushy eyebrow at the two girls, who had just seconds ago been sprayed by one, seemingly proving his harsh accusation true. He was right for the most part, about Adelina at least. She couldn't stand even the thought of bug-type Pokemon, and they in turn had always made sure to cause trouble for her when she was anywhere around. It was practically a curse. Adelina just smiled good-naturedly, shrugging her shoulders at the brash boy. If he thought that he was going to get her goat by telling her that she was hated by all things slimy, he was sadly mistaken. He had had a better chance of luring the girl into a rage by calling her snot. Unlike Adelina, Rin seemed obviously offended by his thoughtless remarck. Surprisingly enough, even though this had not a thing to do with him, Tai seemed upset by the comment as well.

"Joy." He snapped, eyes narrowing just seconds after the crude statement erupted the obnoxious boy's mouth.

"THAT'S IT, KID!! YOU'RE GETTING ON MY NERVES!!" Tai shouted, seemingly out of the blue. Adelina sweatdropped. She understood now. Tai hadn't really cared, and Adelina suspected hadn't really been paying attention at that, to anything James was saying. He was just itching for his first battle.

With a smile, the Bug Catcher waved him off.

"Okay. I'll battle you, while my friends battle your friends."

Oh great. Adelina sighed. There's more of these creeps lurking around this Forest? Tugging at the hem of her pastel shirt, the girl glanced uneasily around, searching for these so-called "friends" of James'. Not far down the winding dirt path that the trio had traversed all the way through the Viridian Forest up until this point, stood two trainers, appearing almost identical to James in appearance save for slight variations in clothing and hair styles.

"God, I hope their Pokemon have more variety than they all do.." She thought, letting out a heavy sigh as reluctantly, she trudged up to the last trainer in line, one who was dressed in a Khaki vest and short trousers, a red bandana sporting a strange Butterfree silhouette design on it. Unlike the other two, he wore a wide-brimmed hat, though the Bug-catching net and thick, horn-rimmed glasses were still evident features.

"Okay, Ciel! I choose you!" Adelina squealed, the sparkle finally returning to her being as she came to the sudden realization that this was her first official battle. Tai and Rin hadn't wasted time, and were progressing nicely through their own individual fights, so Adelina figured that it was her time to shine.

<Duh, you choose me.> Ciel barked as he leapt daintily from the slender girl's arms, winking a chocolate eye down at her playfully, and then whipping around fiercely to face the likes of Bug Catcher "Rick". Adelina wouldn't have known his name this early in meeting him, had it not been stitched clearly across the front pocket of his tight Khaki vest.

<It's not like you have any other Pokemon to choose from, silly!> Ciel laughed, his chuckles ringing out loud and clear across the meadow in which the three were now battling.

"I know, I know!" Adelina hissed, momentarily spitting out frustration at him.

"But i've always wanted to say it! Just roll with me on this one, okay Ciel?!"

<Aye aye, Captain!> The Eevee responded, ducking low to the ground, crouching as his back simultaneously arched in a battle-stance, signaling his ready for battle.

"Cute Pokemon." The trainer laughed, and as he tossed a glance for the first time over to Adelina, the sunlight beaming directly down upon the two glinted off the metal rims of his glasses, and shone into her eyes.

"Too bad it's going to get crushed. Pokemon like your Eevee aren't meant for battle. They're just pets. They may look good and all, but they can't stand up to real Pokemon like my Metapod! Go, Wormy!"

"Gawd, Do all nerd trainers name their Caterpies Wormy?!" Adelina retorted, a smirk of her own passing over her pouty lips. A bit bemused, she folded her arms across one another, staring the opposing trainer down as he tossed an enlarged Pokeball out into the air, the spherical device twirling rapidly as it hung, suspended in thin air for a brief moment, before it plummeted to the ground, bursting open in a flash of white light as the silhouette of a new Pokemon appeared.

"Metapod: The Cocoon Pokemon. Even though it is cased inside the sturdy shell, the body inside is tender. It can't withstand a harsh attack.."

"That's it, Ciel!" Adelina cried out, practically glowing down at the little Eevee as she momentarily forgot about Dexter, though he had been barely halfway through the Metapod's data.

"AHEM!" The device cried out loudly, much to Adelina and Rick's astonishment.

"Wasn't finished here? There's more on this weird-looking thing, so just hold your Ponytas.." Dexter explained.

"Okay. Sorry..." Adelina smiled apologetically, patting the Pokedex lightly. "Proceed."

"Hey, what do you mean by weird-looking?!" The Bug Catcher shouted across the distance seperating the two trainers, his face contorting into what was an expression of obvious anger.

"Metapod is practically normal compared to that freaky-looking thing. What is it supposed to be, anyways?! Is it a dog or a cat?!!"

"This Pokemon is vulnerable to attack while it's shell is soft, exposing its weak and tender body.." Dexter finished, exhaling loudly at the end of his little speech. He had practically been drowned out among the combined shouting of both trainers.

"Why do I even bother?" He muttered aloud to himself.

"Okay, Ciel! You heard Dexter! All we have to do is attack him while his shell is soft, and we have this battle in the bag. Not much he can do besides-"

"Harden!" Came the surprisingly calm, collected command of the other trainer. Barely revealing any emotion upon his long face, the Metapod just squeezed his eyes shut, seemingly concentrating on whatever it was that he was being ordered to do.

"Hey! I didn't say the battle was starting!!" Adelina shouted out angrily, obviously peeved that she (and Ciel) had lost valuable time.

"Shouldn't have been standing around chatting. First rule of battling: Keep your mind on the battle. Nothing else going on at the moment is important. Even just a few seconds at the beginning will cost you, as you're now going to learn the hard way.."

"Oh yeah?!" Adelina inquired, pointing a finger down to her little Evolution Pokemon.

"Ciel, Tail whip now! Hurry and lower his defense!" Adelina ordered, and was pleased to see her little Eevee sprinting toward the Cocoon Pokemon long before the words had even left her mouth. Turning his rear toward the Metapod, Ciel rapidly began waggling his large, bushy tail in the face of it, grinning ecstatically over Adelina's way as the Metapod crossed his eyes in surprise, beginning to grow dizzy from the unexpected movement.

"Wormy, Hard no-"

"Quick, tackle him Ciel! Go for his heart! Remember?! That's where he's weakest!"

"Vee!" The Eevee nodded obediently, lowering his head, and pausing for only a split second to stare into the eyes of the Metapod, locking his liquid irises upon the Cocoon Pokemon's own, savoring the fear the other Pokemon held in them before lowering his head and delivering a powerful tackle attack to its chest, sending it sliding across the meadow grass. The Metapod scuffed up various plants and flowers as his body slammed ever deeper within the dirt, scraping harshly against it before he collided against his bewildered trainer, sending them both crashing to the ground.

"Not bad for just a little powderpuff, huh?" Adelina asked, the corners of her lips twisting upward into a surprised little smile. That had actually been.. fun! And not as difficult as she had expected.

"Come here, Ciel!" She called out, kneeling to the ground and holding her arms out, wide open to the little Eevee.

"Vee!!" Ciel squealed, letting loose a tired little sigh before lowering his head, and sprinting across the meadow to eagerly leap into the arms of his trainer.

"You were amazing, Ciel! We won!! Can you believe it?"

<Actually, yes, I can..> Ciel giggled, making no attempts to be modest whatsoever.

<I knew we could take 'em, even before I knew what Pokemon he was going to throw out!> The little Eevee nuzzled affectionately against Adelina's face, and she in turn burrowed her beaming face deep within his fur. Adelina arose then, standing from her crouched position on the ground, and brushing away several stray blades of grass that had fallen upon the fron of her skirt. Standing around and scanning the area, she noticed Tai and Rin standing just a few feet nearby. They had been watching the battle. Blushing just a bit for making them have to wait, Adelina scurried over to the duo, eager to find out if their battles had proved just as successful as her own.

OOC: Finally, Fin! Which means that this RP won't die now. Woot. >D If you want, GP, you can post sometime later in the week to catch your Caterpie. We'll just take turns posting every once in awhile I guess, until Charizard can take over again. ^^;

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    ooc: Shall I make one of my infamous drama scenes Ubreon-chan? x3? Message me abut it and I'll edit the post about it x3 Hmm... I wodner if Charizard-kun would be okay if i did a bit of character control sicne he can't get on for a month or so >_x

Rin smirked as the remaining bug catchers ran off. "Lame." Rin mumbled as she looked at Adelina who had finished off the last of the bug catchers. As Rin trudged on with Tai and Adelina she began to feel weak, and let out a slight cough.

"H-Hey can we take a break for awhile?" Rin mumbled as she leaned against a tree. "Its getting dark so maybe we should stop.." Rin mumbled once again. Ivy nuzzled her trainer worryingly. "I'll stop and take a break for now..go ahead and go on ahead."

"Rin..You have to stay with the group..." Tai said trying to convince her out of staying behind.Adelina was silent throughout the whole thing.

(ooc: Sorry charizard-kun! >.x Don't kill me when you get back!)

"No..I need to catch my breath.. If you guys wanan keep going.. Go ahead." Rin said starring blanklly.

"Well..Maybe we should break for now..I mean we can't leave anyone behind!" Tai grinned happily. "I'll go get some firewood!" Tai yelled and ran off looking for wood. Rin looked at Adelina as the impending dark had soon fallen and the sky had turned for a shade of pink to a deep black.

"Hey Adelina..Back in Viridian..Why did you say those things..about how I had to run away or i would have ended up like my parents..? I mean.. Its..Just.. I mean I don't even know you and you already were sticking up for me back there..Why would you protect someone you don't even..know?" Rin said holding back some cold remark. Rin let out a slight cough as Tai came back with some fire wood and comandded Charco to light it with ember.

"Now if only we had soem marshemllows for smores!" Tai grinned, and looked over to Adelina who was in her own little world.

"Heheh..Yah.." Rin grimaced..Tai may have helped her but that would never change Rins past, present and future.

"Hey Adelina come join us by the fire!" Tai grinned a welcoming smile.

ooc: Charizard-kun don't kill me -hides-

Yellow Lantern

What are you looking at?
    Years
    Okay, sorry I took so long. School starting & what not. Anyway, if my Trainer Card is set up like I wanted it, then here I go.

"I'm the next Pokemon Master!"(hope I did that right)

Full Name: Daniel Michael Nightgod
    Nickname: Danny
    Birthday: June 17
    Hair Color: a strange shade of blue-green
    Hair Length: long, down below the face
    Hair Style: He dosen't style it, he just lets it hang down
    Eye Color: Royal Blue
    Height: 5 '10
    Weight: 135
    Body Structure: slightly muscular, slim
    Basic Clothing: Bagy Jeans, Black Shoes, red-brown jacket(usually zipped up), mustard yellow shirt
    Pajamas: pajama pants, t-shirt(white).
    Bathing Suit: Black Trunks(although he finds swim suits uncomfertable)
    Accessories: He carries a sword on his back, & has his pokeball holders in his pockets, 3 for each.
    Personality: He is calm, cool, collected, friendly, nice, & has the patience of a saint. He has a powerful sense of Justice & hates bad people enough to break life long princibles. He has a genius I.Q, he however is also very agressive. In battles, he often does not know when to stop. In a fight he can also seriously yet unintenionally hurt someone, although usually out of self defence. He has a certain serious look when thinking, although almost no one can tell exactly what hes thinking, making him very mysterious.
    History: Not much is known except he once lived alone with his Grandparents, Brother & Sister, recieved a Gastly & a TM for Thunderbolt one Christmas. The TM unexpectidly worked on Gastly(or Hades). (I would like to reveal his history as the story progresses, if thats okay)
    Starter: Gastly(Hades)
    Final Party: Gengar(Hades), Alakazam(Magicphire), Scyther(Isabella), Gyarados(Artemus), Arcanine(Mitsurugi), Ditto(Zero)
    Other: Although friendly & accepting, he has a general yet occasional distaste for stupid people. He really dosen't care but at times a stupid(not clumsy) person will do something that makes him wish they weren't there. Although he would never speak it aloud. He forwards his intellect into everything but especially battling, he has an unnatural talent for battling. He surpasses most people in knowledge of the subject, & has enough battle knowledge to join the elite 4 one day if he wants. It interests him the most. He is Left handed.
    RPG Sample: He stood with the Gastly by his side. He battles with his Metapod to the breaking point, yet stops to give it a rest. He waited patiently for his Metapod to awaken. He heard a noise in the bushes. & out of them came a Bug Catcher with sunglasses, like the one he beat in battle but younger & with a Kakuna as oposed to a Caterpie. The Kakuna looked small, it was possibly weaker than the Caterpie he faced earlier. He expected the Trainer to ask for a battle but no. He just looked at him. He tried to strike a conversation, "Hi, I'm Danny, & you are?" The BC didn't answer. He snarled & looked at Danny with extreme... Hatred. Just then the BC Danny fought earlier had appeared. The BC didn't look at him. "What are we gonna do with him?" The BC asked. & the young Bug Catcher said, "Lets wait 'til Martain comes." Danny pondered a bit. "Martain? Who could that be?" He thought. He saw the way they stood & got the feeling they were up to something, plotting possibly as revenge for beating the 2nd BC in battle. The bushes rustled again, & a boy with a Weedle appeared. It was an impressive Weedle, Level 9 at least & level 13 at most. The new taller BC said "So what're we gonna do with him?" & the youngest BC said "Lets wait 'til Martain comes." Danny moved closer to Metapod & his Gastly 'Hades' followed. He seemed calm enough but in reality, he was curious. What was Martain? Who was Martain, & what could Martain do? He considered the possibility of this being a mindgame, maybe they simply wanted to intimidate him. He picked up the sleeping Metapod & drew his sword from his back. It was clear they wanted to do something, if it was physical, he could fight back. & if it was mental, then it wouldn't work, Danny was strong. & from afar, a man with the sunglasses they all had came forth, & he removed his glasses. The eyes of the great man shown! Maybe this was Martain, & if it was, he would know what to do. By now his Metapod awoke, & the man said without a notice "Shall we do it now?" So they WERE up to something, & the smallest BC said "Lets wait 'till Martain comes." Danny didn't wanna wait for Martain, not now, not him, Metapod had woken up & Danny tried to leave but heard the 2nd BC say "Ah! There you are Martain." Danny turned around & saw a large obesse man with a butcher knife & a Beedrill aproximately Level 17. "I'll take care of him." He said, "Beedrill! Twin Needle!" he yelled. & the Metapod leaped out of Danny's arms & tackled it in the face. Of course 3 hits from the Metapod was equal to one of Beedrill's, Beedrill was stronger, but Metapod was faster. "Tackle again, & keep your distance as to avoid getting hit, strait lines!" He was specific as to get exactly the results he wanted. The Metapod did so, "Twin Needle!" It tried but Danny yelled, "From tree to tree!" It started zipping around & Danny ordered multiple Tackle Attacks. It zipped randomly between branches & rammed the Beedrill "Multiple Hardens to double the effect!" Danny yelled. Hardening, Tackling & zipping through the trees, Metapod was like a pinball bullet! The poor Beedrill tried to attack but always missed. Beedrill fell & Metapod evolved as Danny wanted. "Hades, Thunderbolt!" Hades attacked & all except Danny, Hades & Danny's new Butterfree was zapped. Danny walked off, & continued his quest, moving as though nothing had hapened.

Well, there you have it. Goodbye.

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    Hm... can I join?

Full Name:
    Ryuu Masaaki Okinawa
    Nickname: Ryuu-Kun
    Birthday:4/1/08
    Hair Color: Brown veering on black
    Hair Length: Shoulder Length, bangs go into the eyes, but dosn't cover them
    Hair Style: Long and flat, with little strands coming out here and there.
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: 5'03"
    Weight: 89 lbs.
    Body Structure: Incredibly thin, to the point of being scrawny, and of average height.
    Basic Clothing: A black coat with a lot of pockets loosely worn over a white T-Shirt, and Blue Jeans
    Pajamas: A White T-Shirt and black running shorts
    Bathing Suit: Black Swimming Trunks and a T-Shirt
    Accessories: Can't think of any
    Personality: Calm most of the time, but when he's angry he's really angry.
    History: Ran away from home (and abusive parents) at the age of six, and bought a boat ticket to Kanto, there he lived on the streets for some time until he was taken in by Sakura Okinawa, of Pallet town.
    Starter: Squirtle
    Final Party:
    Blastoise, Scyther, Alakazam, Jolteon, Ninetales, and Gengar
    Other: Can't think of anything here aither
    RPG Sample:
    Ryuu's ayes finally slipped open he looked around appraising the forest he was napping in, the trees were all healthy, and viridian in hue, and the pokeball at his thin waist seemed cool from disuse.

"Hm... I should probably let the little guy out," he said nochalantly unclipping the pokeball from his belt and releasing the turtle pokemon.

"I have a feeling we will be a great team" said Ryuu smiling and standing up moving along the path.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

OOC: Underdude, I was looking over your application, since Charizard has put me in charge of this RP until he returns from his month-long absence, and first and foremost as First Mate awesomest RP master, say that it needs to be moved to the OOC thread. I'm not sure if he's accepting applications for main characters at this time either, but if you'll read the opening post for the OOC thread, I know for sure he's still taking applications or re-occuring characters. Now that that's said, when he returns, he can give the "Yay", or "Nay". But until then, maybe you can do some touch-ups on your sign-up? More detail in every category never hurt, that's what ensured me a spot in Charizard-san's RP. Especially in important categories like History and Personality. I know everyone dreads doing these two in particular, but a think a minimum of four sentences isn't too much to ask for. Also, I know that this RP doesn't require extreme literacy, but complete sentences plx? xx; Also, do me a favor. And try not to pick Pokemon for your team that other people have picked. It's not really a rule, and some people have done it before, but I would think that a maximum of one similar Pokemon would be enough.

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    I'm the next pokemon master!

Full Name: Katerina Kelly Kimiko
    Nickname: Kate or Shadow
    Birthday: August 16
    Hair Color: Deep brown.
    Hair Length: Down to the middle of her back. Bangs are partially brushed to the side.
    Hair Style: Bangs partially to the side, hair long and straight.
    Eye Color: Green
    Height: 5"7
    Body Structure: Thin with long legs.
    Basic Clothing: A black tank top with a red flame emblem, black jeans, red belt, black fingerless gloves lined with red, black sneakers, and a black beret.
    Pajamas: Red shorts and white t shirt.
    Bathing Suit: A black one piece with a red flame emblem.
    Accessories: A gold necklace with a flame pendant, and dangling flame earrings.
    Personality: Kate is cheerful and friendly. She loves to joke around and is random at times. Kate is also very hyper.
    History: Kate's father died when she was three and her mother abandoned her. She lived with her relatives until she decided to go on a Pokemon journey.
    Starter: Charmander.
    Final Party: Charizard, Flareon, Rapidash, Gengar, Raichu, and Gyarados
    Other: Nothing.
    RPG Sample:
    Kate walked outside of the Pokemon Center with her newly recovered Charmander, who walked beside her. She passed a few trainers while heading toward the Viridian Forest. Kate headed into the dense forest. The first thing she noticed was that it was quite dark. At least Charmander's tail lighted some of the way. She walked forward until she noticed she was lost and it was night. Kate sighed. Suddenly, she saw a Pikachu scamper across her path. She pulled out one of her precious Pokeballs.
    "Charmander, Scratch!" she said, watching as the lizard pokemon scratched at the Pikachu, which already looked weak. Kate threw her Pokeball, hoping for the best.
    One shake... Two... Now three... This was a stubborn Pikachu, but it finally was captured. Kate picked up the pokeball happily. Now she caught her first pokemon. Laying down by a tree, she decided to stay the night and find her way back in the morning.

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    [mind if I join up? since my other RP of Trainer's Path doesn't look like it's coming on]]

Full Name: Travis Darrell Mura
    Known As: Travis or Trav
    Birth Date: November 20th, 1990
    Hair Color: Black
    Hair Length: Will either keep it extremely short, or grow it out, to about 3-6 inches
    Hair Style: When it's short, it looks like a buzz cut, when it's out, it just gets messy.
    Eye Color: Blue
    Height: 6''8
    Body Structure: Tall for 17, he is rather lean but is taller than most adults he knows.
    Clothing: Black Cargo Pants which zip off near the knee to change into shorts, he also wears either a plain dark blue Tee-shirt, or a tee shirt with a Metallica logo on it, He wears a vest over his shirt which holds his iPod, badges, pokedex, cell phone, and other items.
    PJs: He just sleeps in gym shorts and his tee shirt he wore, no no tee shirt if the weather is too hot.
    Bathing Suit: He usually just uses gym shorts and a tee shirt.
    Accessories: He wears a necklace of black string and a moon stone, which is his only possession he has left of his mother. He sometimes wears a black bandana around his head like a sweatband.
    Personality: Due to a rough past, he doesn't really always like to joke around. He, when angered or upset, can get in an extremely dark mood. But when he's calm, he's a guy you want to hang around with. He's a trainer that really doesn't look for fame, or anything. He's just out on this journey for some wilderness time, and to see if he can make a few friends. He doesn't want to face the elite 4, he just doesn't want to. He want's to find a group to hang with, mostly because he is older, and knows some wisdom that not many know. His grandparents are like that, passing wisdom on to generations. He really wants to meet Brock to get some more Wisdom, therefore is on his way there right now. He loves heavy metal, especially Metallica and even nicknames his pokemon after songs!
    History: Travis hates talking about the past. His father left his family when Travis was 11, and is presumed dead after a DNA test showed a pool of his fathers blood in Rock Tunnel outside Lavender Town. They never found the body. Travis' mom died inn an accident when Travis was 15. He then lived with his grandma and grandpa, Nova and James Mura. They are his only living family now. He has decided, to go out into the wilderness and escape his past for a while. Finally after two years, Professor Oak gave him his starter, Squirtle, which he nicknamed Gill. He stayed in Pallet a week longer since Oak needed to give him more supplies for his journey, but when he left, Gill and Travis made progress in their journey and their friendship, reaching Viridian City within a day. They're right now in the VIridian Forest, headed for Pewter, only slowing down, due to the lack of a compass...they're lost sorta. Travis managed to capture a Pikachu while looking for the trail. (see RPG sample)
    Starter: Squirtle (Gill)
    Final Party: Travis will in all, catch 20 pokemon his entire journey, will use mostly Squirtle (Gill), Raichu (St. Anger), Alakazam (Sanitarium), Pidgeot (Aerials), Garydos (Floods), Magmar (Hollow)
    Other: Travis will catch 20 Pokemon his entire Juorney. TBA

RPG Sample:
    Travis sat back against the tree. The Viridian forest seemed quiet tonight. He only seen and fought 3 pokemon today! The only one he caught, was a pikachu which almost sent him back to Viridian City with Gill in his arms. He nicknmed the Pikachu St. Anger after the Metallica song, the Pikachu had that angry look in his eyes.

Travis wanted to know the Pikachu better, but after leting it out once, it almost attacked him again. Riht now it was safe to assume he just needed to give St. Anger some time. They would get along better, but they he just neede to settle.

"Ehh, what the hell? St. Anger I'm gonna let you out again, I just want to know you...come out." Travis said pushing a button on the pokeball, with a flash of light, St. Anger came out.

The Pikachu, looked at Travis, electricity sparking from his cheeks. Travis knew what it was thinking. "Hold on man, I'm not gonna hurt you! I just wanna get to know you, that's all..."
    The electricity sparked from St. Anger's cheeks still, but started to cease...St. Anger looked at Travis, who had a small but reassuring smile on. "I understand aht you may not all be that fond of me at the moment, but I just want that to change...I wanna be friends with you."

St Anger looked at Travis, the electricity stopped sparking, but the look didn't give any sight of trust. "If I were lying, I would have already sent Gill at you. You would be attacking me righ tnow..." "Piiiii..." "Come on over with Gill and I St. Anger, have some of my Grandma's apples. Trust me, these apples are the best you will ever have. They have their own unique taste..."

St Anger, smiled and walked over accepting the apple, from Trav's hand, he bit it, and smiled, "Chaaa!" "Thanks, St. Anger, we're already bnding well, meet Gill, my first Pokemon."
    "Squirtle!" Gill replied with a smile.
    "Pika!" St Anger replied back with a tumbs up which Travis had to chuckle at...this was a sight to behold....

Last edited:

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

OOC: From now on, ALL Applications need to be directed to the OOC thread. Like i've already told Underdude (Who apparently isn't very interested or he would've at least been working on his application right now) I can't make decisions on main characters until Ricky (The actual RP master) returns. Unless you just make an undeniably intricate kick-ass sign-up that I just can't refuse. But so far, I see serious room for improvement on all applications. All applications could use more detail (Refer to my, Charizard, and GP's applications located in the OOC thread if seriously interested). Samurai, I thought that your sign-up was creative, especially with your Pokemon's nicknames! ^^; I would like GP's opinion on this, but if you'd like, we could put you in as a re-occuring character.. Since you obviously tried on yours. But if you're going for a main role, please wait until Charizard returns. He didn't give me authority to accept main characters, just to keep this RP alive. Sailor, I kinda' just skimmed over yours, but is it too unreasonable to expect Personality and History to be detailed? Personally, I would like at least a paragraph for each, since those are the two primary categories. Happy editing, everyone! And all further questions/comments/sign-ups/rants should be placed in the OOC thread, before our dear moderators get upset. Adioss. Btw, Pokemon from the Kanto region only can be obtained in this RP. Hence the RP name, Pokemon KANTO region. =P

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    OOC: K since I've been approved as a re-occuring character so far, and not main yet, I'll do a post, which is sorta my sample, only more detailed.

IC:
    "Oh, Sweet Jesus." Travis said sitting back against a tree in the Viridian Forest. Gill, his Squirtle collapsed on top his knees. Travis chuckled and picked Gill up.
    "Yeah, you are tired probably after three battles today. You're getting stonger, heh, at least luck was with us today. We even got ourselves a new member!"

"Squirt..." Gill said, still a bit tired.
    "Yeah, he really did a number on you, didn't he?" Travis said digging through his backpack for a potion. "Here, this will make you feel better." Travis said, spraying the potion on Gill. Sure enough, Gill looked a bit healthier.
    "It's nice to see that smile again. How about some dinner? Wanna find some dry wood? I'll set up a little fire and cook us some soup."

Gill set up the wood in a neat formation for burning while Travis digged for his match box and also brought up his battery powered speakers and iPod. Music was a big part of life for him. Always was and will be he thought to himself. He lit up the wood, turned on his music and set up a grill shelf over the fire, setting two cans of potato soup over the flame. Travis remembered to puncture a hole in the top before exposing the cans to the flame. Travis remembrered his fire safety sometmes the hard ways.

...the window burns to light the way back home
    the light that warms no matter where they go
    they're off to find the hero of the day
    but what if they should fall by someones wicked way...

Travis absorbed the music like a sponge absorbed water. He looked up, and saw the amazing night sky above him. No haze, or city lights, just him, Gill, and the stars. It was very peaceful.

"Gill...should I try and let St. Anger out again?" Travis asked as he checked the cans of soup.
    "Squirrrrrt..."
    Travis knew that meant "Uhhh, think before you act."

"I gotta try and get him to respect me...otherwise we'll never get along..." Travis said, reaching for the ball hanging on his vest. "St. Anger...please listen to me...I'm not going to harm you in any way...I just wanna know you. I wanna get to know you, please understand...come on out." Travis said pressing the button on the pokeball.

In a flash, a Pikachu stood there. Travis caught Pikachu today after it attacked him and Gill on the road. He fought it and caught it, but not without Pikachu knocking the wind out of Gill, nearly sending them to Viridian again for an emergency Pokemon Center visit. Travis tried sending it out already twice, both times, it attacked him and he was forced to recall it again. He nicknamed Pikachu St. Anger for it's unusually violent aggression for most Pikachu.

St. Anger stood there, looking like it was about to attack. Travis spoke fast, noticing the large amounts of electricity shooting from Pikachu's cheeks. "Whoa, hold on there buddy. You've had a rough day...settle down a bit." The electricity seemed to cease a bit, but not entirelly. "Settle down, St. Anger. just brought you out, because I know you're hungry." Travis said presenting a bowl for St. Anger filled witht the potato soup. St. Anger looked at the bowl as if he thought Travis had drugged it. Travis took a bite himself, which convinced St. Anger. Gill was also eating with enjoyment. Travis was glad that St. Anger wasn't attacing at the present moment. "Hopefully this isn't just luck." Travis thought to himself.

"St. Anger...do you really hate me that much?" Travis asked. The Pikachu looked up to Travis. "I want to be friends...I want to know you better. I admired how you fought earlier today. You gave me a challenge. Please let me help you control that power, with all that rage inside of you, you could get yourself in troule." This was another reasong Travis nicknemed Pikachu St. Anger.

"Please let me help you."
    "Piii..."
    There was a moment, then the Pikachu nodded and ave at least a little smile to Travis.
    "Thanks man, Glad to hav eyou along, this is Gill, you're partner at the present moment."
    Travis stod up, and looked in the direction they were heading. "Tomorrow guys...we'll be heading into Pewter City. We'll meet with Brock. St. Anger...I really don't know how useful you'll be against Rock...but please have patience with me. I'll use you when I can. I never abandon a friend."
    "Pika."
    Travis then recalled St. Anger. "Thanks St. Anger. Thanks for putting some trust in me for now."

...and she's buying the stairway to heaven...

Travis was getting ready for some sleep, Gill was already withdrawnsinto it's shell. "Good ight Gill, see you in the morning." Travis said this as he extinguished his little fire and drew up n his sleeping bag.

Tomorrow is another day...

That was his last thought before drifting off to sleep.

Back