• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: OOC Thread!

Years
    So since the 3 main characters are about to enter the Viridian Forest, you guys should be doing the same thing. We'll actually bump into each other in the forest! ^__^ What i need to know Oregon is what your party currently is as of your character entering the Viridian Forest.

Years
    As of entering? Just one sly little purple rat pokemon. I plan on catching the rest of the party I'm going to battle with inside the forest. I dunno what level he's at though. On one hand, he has been with my character for years, but on the other, he hasn't been through too many battles

Years
    Up to you, you're the game master after all. ;) Either way it does fit, since having a low level fits Joey's lack of battles, and having a higher level represents age to a degree. It's anyone's guess as far I'm concerned

Years
    Might wanna take him out of the box first then :P

Ratz will probably just start off questioning the suspect, since Rattata IS a common Pokemon that everyone and their mother has. Joey might be the most pissed off though, after all, Ratty is family XD

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    O_O

Wait.

We're going to Viridian Forest? Since when?

Unless Tai is captive there, of course.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    This is still alive? Oh. My. God. Me so happy.

And for some reason, I think Leon (my character, lets not forget him) would be good friends with ORegan's character, Seamus. I did create him with the attention of him being the anti-hero annoying rival.

Years
    Raikiri: What kind of pokechu will be starting with you?

Cirrus: I guess so. I'll just be waiting in the forest for you guys to arrive and spend my time setting Kakuna colonies of fire. :P

Years
    Yeah, Tai is being held captive there. Here's wat me and Yuukihime planned for this chapter's finale:

Iri's sister will save Tai and Roshi from Team Rocket and they all stay in Viridian Forest for a bit until everyone wakes up. Then Cecil and Iris come and find Tai and Roshi in the forest, they take him back to his house and come back. We'll meet Oregan and Raikiri's character in there.

Oh, and Raikiri! Tai and Leon will have some major beef. Their both gonna catch some Pikachus in the forest and have crushes on the same gym leaaders. xD

Years
    So...we're going to meet after you drop the old guy off at his house, and re-enter Viridian Forest?

I plan on catching one of every pokemon(I'm pretty sure that is a goal for all of us. )...except for Oddish...I hate that little shrub and it's familyline. XD

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    ORegan: Leon is starting off with Pikachu, mostly because he shows up about 5 minutes after the orginal main cast and doesn't get the Charmander he originally wanted (Another reason he will likely end up as Tai's rival).

Charizard Man: And yes, most likely Tai and Leon will grow to hate each other. I look forward to it. So my catch up post goes until Viridian forest right? And I believe my character should be promoted to "Important Trainers" :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Oregon: Yeah we'll re-enter the forest and we'll bump into you somewhere in there. ^__^ And go ahead and catch all the Pokemon, I see no point in it though haha but go ahead. Tai will catch a good number, but definitely not all of them.

Raikiri: Yes their hatred wiill grow and grow until one of them kills the other MUAHAHAH! *clears throat* ANYWHOO. xD Yeah, your post should leave you off at the entrance to Viridian Forest. Then you guys should put up a quick meeting post for Leon and Ratz.

Years
    Charzard: It has to do with my own playing style in the games. I won't leave an area until I catch every new species I find. In the games, it was just for the pokedex completion, but there is a new level of strategy when RPing the pokemon.

Raikiri: Sweet. Two mouse users teaming up.

BTW, the rest of my RP posts won't be nine paragraphs long like my intro post, so no one has to worry about reading an essay everytime I RP, don't wanna have a tl;dr moments XD

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    BTW, the rest of my RP posts won't be nine paragraphs long like my intro post, so no one has to worry about reading an essay everytime I RP, don't wanna have a tl;dr moments XD

Actually more substance to read is better D; I grit my teeth at 3 paragraph posts and I'll scream bloody murder 1-2 paragraph posts -3-

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    My catch up post so far is about as long as yours and I am only 3/4 done. I am awaiting clearance on this one idea from Charizard Man before I advance any more.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Okay, I just wanna ask something in general. Did my post go through onto the thread or is my computer just not working right? It shows up in the thread but Pokecommunity does not register it as the "last post".

I am not exactly a computer genius so I am confused X___X

Back