• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure I: OOC Thread!

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Raatz yelling at his caterpie was not nice. I feel a bit sorry for it. xD it reminds me of Atton and his Charmander from MokePon

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
  • <3

Shoutout to Tiffy-Chan and Charry. :P I can remember the days of the very first Pokemon Adventure. Hopefully you guys get to the Johto region this time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Okay, so I know I'm not in this RP, but I've been following it since I joined PC (I actually made an account in order to join the RP, but was sad to realize it was full). So I made an account and PM'd Charizard_Man, asking him to tell me if any spots became available to PM me and such, and then he said he'd let me know.
    So I lurked and then I saw that he accepted someone new! Surprised, I PM'd him and he said he had forgotten about me! ):
    Loljk, I wasn't sad and I understood, and he said he'd talk to his co-managers to see if I could join. That was probably about 2 days ago. Since then, I've been working on a temp to post here, and I'd like you guys to tell me how it is, considering you're all pretty decent roleplayers, even if I still can't join. Thanksss.

"I want to be a WATER Pokemon Master."

Full Name: Mikaela Lynn Halloway

Nickname: Miki

Birthday: December 23rd

Hair Color: Mikaela's hair is a bright golden blonde.

Hair Length: Mikaela's hair travels to about half-way down her back.

Hair Style: Mikaela's bangs are short and cover most of her forehead, sweeping to the right just over her eyebrows. The rest of her hair is formed in naturally medium-sized ringlets. Her hair is tied back with a small black ribbon, the bow positioned on the right side of her head. Her hair is often what people first notice about her.

Eye Color: Miki's eyes are a striking dark blue color that remind people of the ocean.

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 115 pounds.

Body Structure: Standing at the height of 5'2", Miki is normally smaller compared to others around her. Being only 12, her body is going through some changes. She's becoming a woman...slowly...but surely. She's pretty happy with her body currently, though. Her skin has a milky white complexion, and her breasts are a about a B-cup. She's got a pretty petite frame. Her overall appearance (sometimes) makes people underestimate her. Other times, they're spot on when they underestimate her.

Basic Clothing: During her journey, Mikaela wears an off-white shirt, whose sleeves go about halfway down her arms. The shirt is a v-neck and has about 3 chocolate brown buttons, the first two of which are normally unbuttoned. With that, she's wear a black skirt that goes to about halfway down her thigh with black spandex shorts underneath...as to not expose anything. With this, she wears a pair of black, low top converse. To finish her ensemble off, she wears a pair of black suspenders and, as previously mentioned, a thin black ribbon to tie her hair back.

Pajamas: A fairly simple pair of pajamas, Mikaela wears short black shorts and a long, plain white t-shirt with a pocket on the left side.

Bathing Suit: Miki loves swimming, and as a result, saved up her money for a nice bathing suit, based on the design of a Goldeen. It's a two-piece bathing suit with a white/pink/orange color scheme, the top has ruffles lining the bottom and the bottom is a skirt with the same design that Goldeen have on their tails.

Accessories: Miki wears a thin black ribbon around her wrist, as well as a backpack made to look like a Pikachu, within which she carries her supplies, as well as her Pokemon, and her iPhone, which her parents gave her as a "present for becoming a Pokemon Trainer", but really, it's so they can call her nonstop.

Personality: Mikaela is a very quiet and shy person at first, but as soon as she gets to know the people around her. She likes to go with the flow. She's very trustworthy of people, allowing her to make friends easily, although sometimes it just doesn't end up well.
    She's often criticized by others for being "lazy"...which she is. She doesn't like doing "work", but she will if asked enough times. She can also be a bit sarcastic at times, often making an attempt at comic relief to relieve tensions. She's also very open about her love of Water Pokemon.

History: Mikaela was born to a pretty wealthy family in Cerulean City. As such, she had a very comfortable life. All of her needs were met, and as a small child, she got everything her heart desired.

When Miki was around five years old, her parents took her to a faraway island for vacation. While her parents were sunbathing, or on the phone arguing with their employees...or their mothers, Mikaela wandered down to the ocean. She was fascinated by the clear, cool water, the smell of the salty air, and the feeling of the cool breeze on her skin. That is, until a large wave washed her a good ways from shore. Crying, flailing, and scared to death, Mikaela was on the verge of drowning when a water Pokemon saved her, igniting her love and appreciation of water Pokemon, while at the same time, unleashing her parents' fear of Mikaela going anywhere near the water.

When she returned to Cerulean City, she was forbidden to go anywhere near the water. She was visibly upset, but when her parents tried to tell her it was "for her own good", she ran to her room crying. She figured they would never allow her to go on a Pokemon journey with water Pokemon. Of course, being the strong-willed person that she is, she would often sneak out to the Cerulean Cape to lay near the water without anyone finding her. She refused to speak to her parents for weeks.

Mikaela got through school with a breeze, and when she was 12, she was granted her Trainer's License. Proud of their daughter, Mikaela's parents presented her with two gifts: a pokeball, and an iPhone. Upon opening the pokeball, Miki was surprised when out popped a Staryu. A WATER Pokemon. When she turned back to her parents, they apologized for trying to keep her away from the water, and wished her all the best on her journey.

After packing all the supplies she thought she'd need in order to leave the next morning, Mikaela visited the Cerulean Cape one last time, where she met the first addition to her team, a Poliwag. After releasing her Staryu, the two Pokemon battled until either Pokemon would fall over from exhaustion. Quickly, she tossed a pokeball and watched as the Poliwag was pulled inside and the ball dropped onto the grass wiggling...wiggling...wiggling, until finally it stopped.

The next morning, Mikaela began her Pokemon journey. Not entirely sure what she intends to be: a Champion, Gym Leader, or otherwise, but she knows one thing for sure: Water Pokemon Master, or bust!

Starter: Staryu

Final Party:

Synch//Starmie
    Genderless
    Bold Nature
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Thunder, Water Gun, Psychic, Recover
    Starmie, at first, wasn't really friendly towards it's trainer. Refusing to listen to it's trainer in it's very first battle with a wild Poliwag until it was attacked, Mikaela wasn't very keen on using it. Eventually, the two developed a close bond, and now Starmie is one of Mikaela's more often-used Pokemon.

Penny//Poliwhirl
    Female
    Gentle Nature
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Hydro Pump, Water Gun, Hypnosis, Double Slap
    Poliwhirl met Mikaela as a Poliwag on the Cerulean Cape. Being gentle and kind in nature, and never hesitating to obey her trainer, Poliwhirl quickly became one of Mikaela's favorite, and she used Poliwhirl quite often in the beginning of her Journey.

Athena//Seadra
    Female
    Quiet Nature
    Ability: Poison Point
    Twister, Brine, Whirlpool, Dragon Pulse
    Horsea was a bit scared of Mikaela's other pokemon, but inevitably warmed up to them. Seadra doesn't battle often, but when she does, she's a force to be reckoned with.

Drew//Dewgong
    Male
    Jolly Nature
    Ability: Hydration
    Ice Beam, Sheer Cold, Take Down, Aqua Ring
    An extremely fast swimmer, Drew is never outmatched when it comes to swimming. He's a fairy strong battler too, very seldom losing a battle due to his damaging ice moves.

Darren//Golduck
    Male
    Sassy Nature
    Ability: Cloud Nine
    Water Pulse, Disable, Confusion, Zen Headbutt
    Miki met Golduck as a Psyduck who was wandering around in an area that didn't seem quite normal for Psyduck to be found. It was made quite clear that the Psyduck was hungry and lost, and with little persuasion, it decided to join Mikaela's team. He's a very flirtatious Pokemon, going so far as to flirt with humans. Miki quickly puts him in his place by returning him to his pokeball.

Artemis//Gyarados
    Female
    Serious Nature
    Ability: Intimidate
    Flamethrower, Thunder Bolt, Dragon Rage, Surf
    The true powerhouse of Mikaela's team. Knowing full well that Magikarp were nearly useless in battle, it didn't see many until one day during a really tough battle, Mikaela had no choice but to use Magikarp and it evolved into Gyarados.

Other: Mikaela is absolutely in love with water Pokemon (obviously) and swoons over just about every one she sees. She tries her best to be positive about bad situations, which tends to get on other people's nerves.

CURRENT PARTY:
    Synch//Staryu
    Level 6
    Tackle, Harden, Water Gun

Penny//Poliwag
    Level 5
    Water Sport, Bubble

RPG Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • A fellow Cerulean City trainer? Oh yay! More people to worship the great Leon.....I mean....Hi how are you? lol ;)

Years
  • Fresh meat I mean new person. XD

If you want a suggestion for improvements on your character profile, I'd suggest this one thing: Don't include a history for your final party. It's basically like saying "We have to do all of this stuff so I can catch these by the end of the game"

That's just my suggestion, and not a requirement mind you. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Well, I figured that in case my character had to travel alone, I'd have something for my character to do xD
    If I can travel with people, the history can be changed, no big deal (:

I hoping Charizard will come on soon and read//accept it while the RP is still in it's starting stages xDD

EDIT: Rikari...isn't Leon from Celedon? O_o

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, I figured that in case my character had to travel alone, I'd have something for my character to do xD

If I can travel with people, the history can be changed, no big deal (:

I hoping Charizard will come on soon and read//accept it while the RP is still in it's starting stages xDD

EDIT: Rikari...isn't Leon from Celedon? O_o

If you're accepted into the RP, I think it'd be very...stupid to have you travel around on your own. At that point you might as well make a fan fiction. So you'd definately be joining either the A team or the B team...most likely B team since we be the misfits...with violant tendancies. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Haha, very true. Can't be too careful though.

lolol, I can be the voice of reason for Team B? xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    lolol xD

Um...well, since you addressed all the Oak trainers (and I think you're battling two of them?) any one of them could post.

...well, okay, so it'd be someone who's battling...

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • We're still not sure if Avalbane is going to be included in Team A, Charry said she would but I'm still not very sure if she's going to play a main character role (Team A) or a reoccuring character role(Team B). Either way, whoever gets her is going to have one hell of an adventure.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    Ohhh, is she that crazy chick? The one whose post preview is back there somewhere? She sounds insane. I love her already xD

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • Yes, Leon is from Celadon (the greatest city except for Goldenrod) but I was hoping the newest characters would worship my character and his greatness. And both happen to be from Cerulean. So Cerulean worshippers. But clearly nobody agrees with that notion :(

Years
  • I thought both team A and B were given "main character" role, much like the Red team members in RvB are all main characters despite not being the heroes? All in all it's basically semantics, but recurring character has a more negative tone. :P

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • We are more negative characters admittedly: A homeless guy and an egomaniac. Not exactly uplifting to say the least.

Years
  • To be fair, all the characters are currently sleeping on the ground or essentially staying in a shelter, so we're all homeless in a way. ;)

Back