• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    "He saved me, but got hurt while doing it. That was Team Rocket. For some weird reason, they want me. Well there leader does. I don't know why. Maybe Giovanni knows something about my father's disappearance. My father just got up one day and left my mother when I was 5 years old. I don't even remember what my father looked like," Missa explained.

It was already dark out, so P-chan made a fire and Missa set up camp,"Don't worry Treecko and Zorua, Xiro will be ok," she told them. She started thinking maybe they should travel together, so they've both be safe from Team Rocket. They were both the same age right? Both 15. Missa set by Xiro thinking,'Please, wake up. This is all my fault.' A few tears fell down her cheeks.

(I think I put her aged 15, I meant to.)

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    (is posting team so far)
    Eevee lvl.5
    --------------------------------------------
    (ooc: lol small team)
    Den replies" sure, Eevee use tackle"

(ooc: ill be gone for the rest of the day possibally, but ill still be here later to post..)

Years
    Charly was in her room, in the pokemon center and sent out her Eevee. She took her bag with her and told Eevee to follow her to the contest hall. She saw her mom holding a dress.
    "This is for you sweetie" she said. Charly was angry, her mom KNEW she hated being called sweetie. She tried to stay calm.
    "Thanks Mom!" Charly shouted, while running to the changing rooms. It was a long, red dress with a bow around the waist. She also got a shiny red waistcoat. She looked beautiful.
    Then she ran to the practise stadium.
    "Umbreon, The spotlights yours!" shouted Charly. "Here, wear this!" it was a red ribbon to put by Umbreon's ear.

"Eevee, now you watch" said Charly.
    "Right, Umbreon, use Swift!" the stars flew into the air. "Now, shadow ball!" then Umbreon's Shadow Ball flew up to the stars and they exploded into tiny stars and made a rainbow. "Well Done!" Charly said. "Return!"

The contest is tomorrow. I hope i'm ready for this...
    (WOOHOO, MY LONGEST POST I THINK!)

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    (is attacking wild pokemon for exp, can i move Eevee to lvl.6 by end of post)
    In Conadea town Den's Eevee was battling a Pichu.
    Den yelled "Eevee use Tackle"
    The Pichu dodged and attack Eevee with thunder shock.
    Pichu:10 hp
    Eevee 12 hp
    Den said" Eevee use Bite", Eevee used bites and Pichu was knocked out
    Den yelled as his Pokedex said"Eevee lvl 6"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (ooc: Team list)
    Eevee: lvl.6, Bite,Tackle,Tail Whip

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    Xiro could hear all the things going on around him but he couldn't wake up for some odd reason until Treecko came up to him and patted him on the forehead. "Treecko!" Treecko shouted as he smacked Xiro upside his head. Xiro quickly woke up in pain, he quickly got up and started rubbing his head. "Owww!" He moaned as he then sat back down too weak and tired to move about. "So what's been going on?" Xiro asked Missa

Years
    (This is quite popular O.o)
    Charly waited to see if any of the people she had met would enter the contest :)
    "Come on..." she whispered.
    (GO SHORT POSTS!)

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    (lol, i can evolve)
    Many painful battles later.
    "Whew, thts a lot of pichu i knocked out", around him 10 pichus layed on the ground, and Eevee was jumping on all of them XD.He checked his Pokedex yet again to findout his pokemon now lvl. 8.
    Den said" and i found a thunder stone", he gave his Eevee the Thunder stone and it was evolvng
    Den said"ohh its a Jolteon".
    (ooc: An Eevee given a stone at any level (only fire stone, water stone, and thunder stone) will automatically turn t new form)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Team
    Jolteon lvl.8- Thunder Shock,Tail whip,Tackle,Bite

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    "I'm so sorry you got hurt protecting me. It's all my fault. I don't know why Team Rocket's after me. Maybe it has something to do with my missing father. He just disappeared when I was 5 years old. I don't even remember what he looks like," Missa explained. Puka, her shiny Pichu set on her lap trying to cheer her up, while P-chan and Poochi crowded around her.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Sandy (Who was sitting in the corner of the Pokémon Center) had heard about the contest, and was training for it. She took out a few Micle berries and fed them to her Feebas, as Feebas evolved into the beautiful Milotic if it received enough of berries that increased beauty. Lucky for her, ヒドゥン 美容 loved the flavor. Sandy took out some more of the berries and fed them to the female Feebas. She then took a brake from trying to get Feebas to evolve, and went to Otter. She took out a Custap berry or two and fed it to him. This berry increased cuteness. She looked to her Feebas, who was next to her.
    "Y'know, even if you don't evolve, I guess I'd be okay with that," She said hugging her Feebas.
    But then, it began to glow.... It had evolved into a Milotic! Sandy stared at her new Milotic with great awe.
    -------------------
    OOC:
    NEW TEAM:
    Oshawott lvl 9
    Milotic lvl 7
    -------------------
    "There's no way we can lose now! We have cuteness from Otter, and beauty from 美容! Love you guys!" Sandy said, hugging her Pokémon.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    I hope it's not too late for me to join. This looks good.

Name: Mick
    Wanted Starter: Magby
    Personality: Mick is somewhat of a loose cannon. Usually calm but really mad when upset or annyoed, he is highly egocentric and sarcastic. He speaks with a "gangster accent".
    Looks: Mick has black hair (in an Elvis-esque hairdo), and wears a black leather jacket over a red shirt, dark blue jeans and white sneakers. He often puts on some sunglasses.

Last edited:

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Attack The Pichu

"I'm so sorry you got hurt protecting me. It's all my fault. I don't know why Team Rocket's after me. Maybe it has something to do with my missing father. He just disappeared when I was 5 years old. I don't even remember what he looks like," Missa explained. Puka, her shiny Pichu set on her lap trying to cheer her up, while P-chan and Poochi crowded around her.

(lol, this will be random)
    mistakening it for a wild pichu, Den yelled "Jolteon attack the Pichu with Bite"
    (go short Post)

Years
    Charly goes for a walk and sees a jolteon about to bite a pichu and defends it, she knew it was Missa's. (OOC: WOOHOO, ON THE LAPTOP AT HALF 5 ON CHRISTMAS)
    "Hey! what the heck do you think your doing?"
    @ Tony Montana sure!

Last edited:

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
    "It's all right don't blame yourself," Xiro said looking around. It was dark the moon was up and you could see many stars. "If team rocket comes back again I'll stop them every time," Xiro said with a smile on his face. "But for now I'm going to take my leave," He said getting up and packing his things together. "Thanks for the help and try to stay out of trouble," Xiro said walking off with Zorua and Treecko behind him

Years
    @ KonekoDemon Okay..
    @ HunterZero If KonekoDemon means she wont do the rp then.... i dont know...

Tony Montana

Years
    A shady guy in a leather jacket is walking peacefully. Suddenly a Meguroko appears and starts biting his leg. "C'mon, get off, buddy", he says shaking his leg to try to get the lizard off. "Oh, so that's how you wanna plat, huh? Magby, go!", he shouts as Magby comes out "Karate Chop!". Magby uses Karate chop on Meguroko, hurting it badly and making it let go of the guy's leg. "Now torch'm with Ember!". Magby obeys and Meguroko faints. "Humph. What a waste of time. Magby come back." he says sending his Pokémon back to his Pokéball. "*Yawn*...I'm exhausted...C'mon, let's get some rest" he says walking towards a Pokémon Center. "I bet they'll let me stay there just for this night". He keeps walking calm as usual, leaving the fainted Meguroko behind.

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Charly goes for a walk and sees a jolteon about to bite a pichu and defends it, she knew it was Missa's. (OOC: WOOHOO, ON THE LAPTOP AT HALF 5 ON CHRISTMAS)
    "Hey! what the heck do you think your doing?"
    @ Tony Montana sure!

Den reply,"Training Jolteon on wild Pichus, why do you ask?"
    Den saw a lot of Magikarp on his left," see I train my Pokemon by attacking wild pokemon"
    Den said "Jolteon use Thunder Shock on the Magikarps"
    Magikarp= KO
    Jolteon leveled up to lvl.9
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    New Team
    Jolteon lvl. 9- Thunder Shock, Tackle, Bite, Iron Tail

Last edited:
    Years
    "YOU BIG IDIOT! THATS NOT WILD!!" (UPDATE: I have a temper)
    "ITS ON A TRAINERS LAP NEXT TO A POKEBALL!!!" she screamed.
    She slapped him hard on the head (hehe)
    she walked off "idiot..." she said under her breath.

Tony Montana

Years
    "Time to hit da road"

The shady trainer in the leather jacket has been training for 2 days. He decided it was time to move on to the next town to start his Gym challenge, as he found no Gym in Conadea Town. He checked the Town Map he had bought and found out the first Gym was in Aliya City, and Route 1 was in his way. He put on his sunglasses and walked along the road that led to Route 1. Five minutes later he could barely see Conadea Town.

Suddenly, while he was walking calmly, minding his own business, a Poochyena approached him, and began to bark at him.

"Huh? Whaddya want? Leave me alone" he said. But the Poochyena stood the same way, barking at growling at him, like trying to threaten him. "Seriously, buddy, cut it out. Da last guy who did that didn't end well, I tell ya". But the Poochyena stayed that way, and it jumped on the Trainer trying to attack him. He took out his glasses and said "I warned ya. Magby, come out!" sending out his Pokémon. The Poochyena knocked the guy to the ground as the Pokémon came out. "Magby, help me get this thing off me! Use Karate chop to toss him aside!". And so did Magby, and the Trainer could get back up with the Poochyena lying next to him. Then the latter howled and five Poochyena popped out of nowhere, giving the shady Trainer that same look the injured Poochyena gave to him before it got hit.

"Ya just dunno when to quit, dontcha? Magby, hit'em with Ember!"

Magby spit some flames out of his tiny mouth, making the Poochyenas back out a little bit. One of them jumped to Bite Magby but the fire Pokémon knocked him out with Karate Chop under orders from his Trainer. But he didn't see another Poochyena approach him from behind. "Magby, watch your six!" the trainer shouted, but the Poochyena had already bit him hard. Magby Screamed in pain, and the Poochyena ran away on flames. "Hang in there, Magby! Three to go! Use Ember again!" One of those Poochyenas got burned because of the attack and ran away like the other one, and then Magby knocked the other two remaining with his Karate Chop.

As the trainer saw the Poochyenatrying to get away, he took out a Potion and used it on Magby. He then sent Magby back to his Pokéball and chased after the burned Poochyenas, which began to slow down because of their burns. When he caught up with them, he sent out Magby again And told him to use Karate Chop on one of them.
    Magby obeyed, and knocked it out. The last one looked at the Trainer like if it was asking for mercy, while trying not to fall down.

"Let's try this out. Magby, Light your fist on fire!" Magby did, then the trainer told him "Use Fire Punch! on that Poochyena and finish him!"

Magby did so, and the Poochyena looked like it had fainted, but it stood back up, and gave the trainer that sorry look it had given him before

"Ya got guts, and you're tough. I like that." he said taking a Pokéball from his pocket and shouted out "Pokéball, go!" as he threw it towards the Poochyena. It was caught in no time. "Ya now work for me". He sent it out and gave it a Lava Cookie to heal its burn, then sent it back.

Afterwards, he checked his map and kept walking peacefully towards Aliya City.

Last edited:

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Den sat down and mummer,"geez, people these day"
    He gave his Jolteon some poke food and wondered what to do next.
    Den noticed a shady trainer walking past him and Den ignored him.
    He watched as he knocked out Pocheyana and wonder how he knocked out so many Pocheyanas so fast.

Back