• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
    The shady trainer decided not to rush to his destination and stay in Route 1 for a couple of days and train his team after his battle with the Poochyenas (and the new addition to his team). But one day when he came back from his daily training session he found the tent he stayed in at night shredded and destroyed. He thought it was the work of a wild Pokémon, but he decided to let that go as he "would only hurt those who had it coming to them". Taking his things which weren't damaged, he set off for a new place to crash.

"What's that thing over there?"

Suddenly he noticed some sort of black thing near a mountain within his sight range. He got closer to it and saw what appeared to be a helicopter that had crashed. It had a big red R on it.

"Humph. Must've been Team Rocket's. Douchebags..." he said as he got on it. "Poochyena, go 'n make sure it's safe for us to stay"

Poochyena left its Pokéball and ran deep inside the wreckage, and after fully exploring it, he came back to the Trainer and barked like saying "it's all good".

"G'job, Poochyena. Come back."he said sending his Pokémon back to his Pokéball and getting out to see the fields nearby. "This place is perfect. I'll keep it". He took his belingings and set up a small "base" there. The shady trainer went out after this to resume his training.

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    The shady trainer decided not to rush to his destination and stay in Route 1 for a couple of days and train his team after his battle with the Poochyenas (and the new addition to his team). But one day when he came back from his daily training session he found the tent he stayed in at night shredded and destroyed. He thought it was the work of a wild Pokémon, but he decided to let that go as he "would only hurt those who had it coming to them". Taking his things which weren't damaged, he set off for a new place to crash.

"What's that thing over there?"

Suddenly he noticed some sort of black thing near a mountain within his sight range. He got closer to it and saw what appeared to be a helicopter that had crashed. It had a big red R on it.

"Humph. Must've been Team Rocket's. Douchebags..." he said as he got on it. "Poochyena, go 'n make sure it's safe for us to stay"

Poochyena left its Pokéball and ran deep inside the wreckage, and after fully exploring it, he came back to the Trainer and barked like saying "it's all good".

"G'job, Poochyena. Come back."he said sending his Pokémon back to his Pokéball and getting out to see the fields nearby. "This place is perfect. I'll keep it". He took his belingings and set up a small "base" there. The shady trainer went out after this to resume his training.

(ooc: your pokemon talk or you csn talk to pokrmon?)
    (ooc:Also route 1 is in kanto, and we r not in kanto region.read first page)
    (ooc:sorry if i sound mean, im not trying to, i just had to wonder)

Den with his Jolteon wondered what to do next.He noticed a flier for the next gym leader and started thinking what to do.

Tony Montana

Years
    (ooc: your pokemon talk or you csn talk to pokrmon?)
    (ooc:Also route 1 is in kanto, and we r not in kanto region.read first page)
    (ooc:sorry if i sound mean, im not trying to, i just had to wonder)

Den with his Jolteon wondered what to do next.He noticed a flier for the next gym leader and started thinking what to do.

(OOC: I know it's not Kanto. I said Route 1 because it is the first route in the game.Tell me the name (or number) of the route so I can edit my post then. And if Ash (and many trainers) can talk to give commands to his Pikachu, so can I)

Years
    (OOC: It is route 1, its far away from other regions. route 1 is in Unova aswell O_O)
    Charly saw Den and ran to him.
    "So you want to battle the gym leader too? he's my big brothers best friend." said Charly.
    She smiled at him, even though she slapped him before.Eevee was on Charly's shoulder.

Tony Montana

Years
    "Magby, Poochyena, come back. We're outta 'eer"

The shady trainer decided his team was strong enough to battle the Gym Leader in the next town. He packed his things and left the chopper wreckage, resuming his journey to Aliya City. He decided he wouldn't stop, not even to sleep, as he would rest at Aliya Pokécenter.

While he was walking, calm as usual, two thugs dressed in black appeared from behind a tree and got in his way. He could easily tell they were from Team Rocket because of the big R on their chests. "Hand over your Pokémon, kid", one of them said to the shady trainer. "Whatcha gonna do if I don't, huh?" the trainer said in a defiant tone. "Then prepare to fight!" the other grunt said.

"Bring it"

The grunts sent out a Zubat and a Rattata. The trainer laughed sarcastically. "Magby, Poochyena, take care of 'em" he said sending out his Pokémon.

"Zubat, use Leech Life on that Poochyena", the grunt commaned. "Magby, block it with Ember! Poochyena, get out of the way and use Headbutt on Rattata!" Both of the grunt's Pokémon were hurt badly. "Magby, use Karate Chop on Rattata to finish it" the trainer commanded. After the attack Rattata was unable to battle again. But Zubat used Leech Life on Magby, draining it of its energy and biting it hard. "poochyena, help Magby and use Headbutt to get it off!". After Poochyena's attack, Zubat let go of Magby and could barely move. "Ya made me angry. Magby, finish Zubat off with Fire Punch!".

After Zubat was KO, the Rocket Grunts sent their Pokémon back to their Pokéballs. "Humph. Ya can't take me, learn that. And ya better tell your mates about this, and I hope ya all stay outta my way, 'cos if I ever mess with me again, it's gonna get ugly, I tell ya. Now SCRAM!" he said to the thugs before they ran away. He then sent his Pokémon back to their Pokéballs and kept walking. "Humph. Team Rocket ain't dangerous as they say. I dunno why people are so afraid of 'em, they didn't put up a fight" he said to himself. "Well, time to keep movin'. Aliya City, 'eer I come", the shady trainer said as he started walking towards his destination, which he could now see in the horizon.

den899pop

Jolteon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    (OOC: It is route 1, its far away from other regions. route 1 is in Unova aswell O_O)
    Charly saw Den and ran to him.
    "So you want to battle the gym leader too? he's my big brothers best friend." said Charly.
    She smiled at him, even though she slapped him before.Eevee was on Charly's shoulder.
    Den said,"hmm,whats the next gym leader like?"
    (ooc:is going to post more)
    Jolteon yelled,"Jolt Jolt"
    Den then started thinking about how to prepare his Jolteon.

Tony Montana

Years
    The shady trainer had finally arrived in Aliya City. He hadn't slept in days, and was rather tired, so he headed straight for the Pokécenter. If he wanted to challenge the Gym Leader, he and his Pokémon had to be in top condition. He went upstairs where the beds were and took a nap on one of them (after asking for permission, of course). When he woke up he was fully refreshed and did some research on the Leader, Andy. He found out he was a master of Fire-type Pokémon and that he gave away TM Flamethrower, so some of his Pokémon knew that move. But after this somehow he felt even more tired, so he went back to the bed and took another time.
    "Another nap ain't gonna kill me. I got plenty of time to get that Badge anyway, so..." the shady trainer said to himself before closing his eyes.

Tony Montana

Years
    The shady trainer entered the Gym and saw the leader battling another trainer. It was the leader's Magmar vs the trainer's Rattata.

"Rattata, Quick Attack!" said the challenger.
    The Rattata was about to hit Magmar when the latter suddenly Mach Punched it and KOd the mouse. Defeated, the trainer got out of the Gym.

"Hmm...that's a nice technique my Magby could use..." the shady trainer said as he left the Gym. He got to an abandoned lot in Aliya City and sent out his Magby. "K, Magby, I just saw this sweet move. Time to try to teach it to ya...". Magby nodded. "Remember how to use Fire Punch?, Well, try it without setting your fist on fire and hit those planks over there as fast as ya can!". Magby obeyed the command of his trainer. "Not bad, Magby, but try it again on that empty trash can, this time putting more energy and speed in your punch!". Magby's fist then began to glow and it looked like a comet when it hit the can, which flew away. "Whoa, nice job. That techinque's called Mach Punch, and you can do it almost perfectly. Use Mach Punch on that tree, and then on the one next to it!" he said and in the blink of an eye the two trees fell to the ground. "Good, now use Mach Punch on the logs to shatter 'em!". 2 seconds later the logs became splinters scattered all over the floor. "G'job, Magby, come back. Now we're almost ready for da Gym Leader..." the shady trainer then said retrieving Magby.

After this he headed for the Pokémon Center to get some rest.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((ehhh can I still join??))
    Name:Sky Everlasting
    Personality:Sky is very cold to outsiders, but eventually warms up to people. He tends to be somewhat cocky, but is a force to be reckoned with when it come to Pokemon battles. He would not be one to leave a friend or stranger in a heated situation.

Background Information: Sky is the son of Dialga, born from thoughts rather than through a mother and thus has no mother, kind of how Athena was born. He is unaware of his parentage, but was told his parents died in a plane wreck. Ever since he was a kid, he has had the power to slow time, but only for a few seconds and only slow enough so he can react to attacks a little better. He practices with this power and uses it in battle thus making him powerful trainer. He left his one and only friend at home in Sinnoh to travel to the new region.

Choice of starter:Electrike

Looks: Sky wears a red striped black shirt with dark blue jeans. He wears special black gloves(so he can touch electrike) and wears a black jacket over the shirt. His hair color is silver, while his eyes are blue.

Last edited:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    Late Arrival

-One boy, looking about 14 ran into the Aliya city, an electrike at his heels. They were heading towards the pokemon center, at a very alarming pace, as it seemed they were running from something. Fortunately, they weren't running from something, and were just racing. The boy reached the center first, panting, the electrike was a few seconds behind. They both looked at each other and laughed.-
    "Haha that was pretty fun huh Surge? To bad I won though."
    -The Electrike pushed the boy with his head, sending a small shock through him and pushing him towards the door.-
    "Trike!Electrike!"
    Hey, no need to get mad! Anyway lets just get some rest. After all, we basically ran the whole way here!
    -Both went inside the Center, originally planning to ask for a room, but as soon as he sat down on a chair, he was out-
    -Surge shrugged and jumped onto the boys lap, suppressing his charge so that he would not shock his sleeping partner, then he too dozed off-

Tony Montana

Years
    (OOC: In Gym leader battles, is it like the anime in which both leader and challenger use the same amount of Pokémonor is it your full party against the Leader's full party?)

"Poochyena, Magby, come back. Ya did good today."

The shady trainer in the leather jacket and sunglasses began walking towards the Pokécenter. He had been training for a couple of days and was a bit tired. Suddenly two guys approached him from behind, but he sent out his Magby and Poochyena before they made him fall to the ground. Luckily for him he wasn't hurt and his sunglasses didn't break.
    "Ugh...dammit." he said getting back to his feet.
    "Shut up and give us your Pokémon!" they said in unison.
    "I think I told ya pretty clearly to stay the hell away from me. Still, if it's a whoopin you're wantin..."
    "Oh, it's you." one fo them said. "We want payback, kid. Zubat , go!". The other one sent out his Rattata.
    "I warned ya. K, Magby boy, use Mach Punch on Rattata! Poochyena, use Bite on that Zubat!" Rattata fell down in a second as it could not avoid Magby's Mach Punch. But Poochyena got caught by Zubat's Leech Life while he was in mid-air.
    "Magby, use Ember on Zubat! Poochyena, try to get off!"
    "Zubat, dump Poochyena and dodge the attack!"
    Zubat let go of Poochyena and dodged the flames as Poochyena fell to the ground below him and got pretty hurt.
    "Magby, use Mach Punch on the Zubat and try to bring 'im to the ground! Poochyena, wait there 'til Zubat falls and bite 'im when it does!"
    Zubat tried to dodge it but couldn't and once it fell Poochyena bit him.
    "Ya'll pay for this, ya Rocket twerps! Poochyena don't let 'im move. Magby, use Fire Punch on it!" When it hit, Zubat was barely able to move. The Team Rocket Grunts ran away, sending the injured Zubat behind.
    "That's right, run to your mamas, and I better not see ya again, got it? Come on buddy" the trainer sending back his Pokémon and grabbing the Zubat. "Let's get ya healed."

The shady trainer in the leather jacket and sunglasses walked to the Pokémon Center with the Zubat the Rockets left behind in his arms.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Sky woke suddenly, yawning and stretching. Surge still lay on his lap, snoring. Sky didn't really want to move yet, or wake up Surge, so he kept seated. He knew that he would have to ask for a room soon, but they had time, so why not wait.-
    "Speaking of time... I haven't tried using that technique in a while... no ones around, so why not? Anyway here goes..."
    -Sky held out his hand, closing his eyes and focusing. The clock in the room began to gradually tick more slowly every second, until it seemed to come to a complete stop. Using his minor control on time, he had created a small time barrier, in which everything but him and Surge was slowed down. The barrier did not affect humans as much as it affected objects and projectiles. Sky began to grit his teeth, as his power was taxing his body. He still held it, wanting to go a little farther-

"Come on.... rrgh... just a bit longer. But I can feel it draining my energy... just a few more seconds..."

Tony Montana

Years
    The shady trainer in the leather jacket noticed the Zubat's condition was going worse, so he carefully put him on the ground and use one of his potions on it and it regained conscience.

"There ya go. Still, we gotta get to the Pokécenter so they heal ya completely, k, buddy? Hang in there."

Zubat nodded and began to sleep. The trainer then picked up the Zubat again and began walking towards the Pokécenter.

"Boy, I've gone too far away to train. I dunno how I'm still in Aliya City, heh." he said to himself and began walking faster.

Tony Montana

Years
    (I don't mean to double post, but it wouldn't make sense that Mick takes so much time to get to the Pokécenter to heal Zubat. He didn't go THAT far to train.)

The shady trainer arrived at the Pokécenter with the Zubat in his arms. He saw someone with silver hair but didn't pay much attention to him. He went directly to the Nurse.

"Nursey, I kinda need a favor. See, those Rocket wimps tried to steal my Pokemon and I swept the floor with 'em, but they abandoned their Zubat in the streets and it don't look good, y'see. So is it OK if ya could heal it, please?"

"Sure, no problem" the nurse said and took the Zubat. The bat Pokémon looked better but was still unconscious.

"Ugh...Too many good deeds can take a lot outta ya. I better go upstairs and get to sleep. Then I'm gonna challenge the Gym Leader 'eer. Can't wait."

After this he went upstairs and lied down on one of the beds. In two seconds he was asleep.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    ((U just waalked through my time field and didnt't feel anything?XD))

-Sky let the flow of power leave his hands, just before some trainer came in holding an injured Zubat. Sky didn't care much about anything at the moment though, he was tired. So while the trainer was talking to nurse joy, he creeper up the stairs holding Surge, and literally dove into the bed, throwing his bag down beside it, which contained his trainer badge case which already had the first leaders badge; Surge lay down on the pillow next to Sky, still asleep-

"Zzzz"

Tony Montana

Years
    The shady trainer woke up at midday and went downstairs to check on the Zubat.

"How's it doin'?"
    "It's better. I think it will be perfectly healed tonight."
    "Good. See ya 'round" he said before storming off. Today was the day he challenged the Aliya Gym and was very excited. But when he went in, a guy there told him that Andy, the Leader, was having lunch and wasn't taking challenges until about 3 pm. Disappointed, the shady trainer in the leather jacket and sunglasses left the Gym and had lunch at the Pokécenter, waiting for that time to come.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    May I Jump In?

((Hey, was wondering if I may join in on this Roleplay, been looking for one like this one for a while now. :D))

My Character

:: Name - Kunah Mae Sauvan
    :: Age - 16
    :: Gender - Female
    :: Appearance - Kuhna is about 5'5" and weighs around 115lbs. She's a smaller framed girl with mid back length hair. Her hair is brunette, complimenting her hazel eyes. Generally she'll wear garments like jeans to match her frame, brand name tank tops, t-shirts, sweaters and randomly, church clothes. Upon her feet are some small, tan and brown colored shoes, not due to weather or mud, but just naturally created in that hue. The color of her skin is white, not pasty, but even.
    :: Personality - Kunah is an outgoing, sweet girl. She'll befriend anyone and is pretty optimistic about life and her surroundings.

Starter Pokemon
    :: Requested Pokemon - Charmander
    :: Nickname - Nu
    :: Move set - Scratch, Growl (Ember, maybe?)

Tony Montana

Years
    The shady trainer returned to the Pokécenter a bit disappointed, as the Gym Leader was busy with pther challenges and thus he couldn't get to battle for his Badge.

"Hey, nursie, how's da Zubat?" he asked the Nurse upon entering.
    "Very well, actually. It regained conscience and is resting."
    "I see...Thanks for taking care of it"

He then went upstairs to sleep (it was dark outside) and as soon as he lied down he heard some sort of explosion and got up. "Just...perfect...What now?"

He came downstairs to see what was going on and saw a guy in black trying to steal all Pokémon from the Pokécenter and the Nurse being threatened by the thug. He had no doubts about it. Team Rocket was striking back. All of a sudden a Zubat comes out and tries to attack the Grunt in a rage, and the Grunt sends out a Rattata. The Rattata uses Quick Attack and sends the Zubat flying towards the stairs. The bat Pokémon then flies upand the Rocket thug continues to try to take the Pokémon.

"Well, well, well, we meet again...Won't ya guys ever learn?" said a boy who was coming down the stairs.
    The thug turned around startled, and his face turned pale as he saw the kid's leather jacket and red shirt. "Y-You again?!"
    "Yup. Now get outta 'eer.". The Zubat began to look angrily at the thug, as if it held a grudge against him. It was the Grunt who abandoned it before!
    "...Sorry, boy, not gonna happen." He continued to threaten the Nurse.
    He then tunred to the Zubat. "Ok, buddy, we both hate these guys. If we join forces, we can stop 'em." Zubat nodded. "Now, go and use Supersonic on that Rattata!" The Rattata didn't see it coming and got hurt and dizzy. "Now use Leech Life!"
    "Rattata, dodge it!" But instead it hit himself and Zubat bit it and drained its HP.
    "Zubat, hit it hard with your wings and finish it! You can do it buddy!"
    Suddenly Zubat's wings began to glow and hit Rattata tossing it aside and knocking it out.
    "N-N-No! Three Times?!" the thug said retrieving his Rattata.
    "Hope ya learned your lesson this time. Now get ouuta here and leave Aliya City before I get mad. Wich won't take long, cuz ya woke me up!"
    "Y-Yes...B-But we will come for you...D-Don't you forget it."
    "HAHAHA...Ya make me laugh...Now leave this city at once!"
    The Rocket grunt ran away. The Nurse thanked the Trainer and Zubat flew around happily.
    "Zubat, buddy, ya did great. I'm gonna go to sleep, so should ya."
    But as the trainer in the leather Jacket went upstairs, Zubat followed him there to the rooms.
    "What's wrong, buddy?" he asked Zubat, and it used his right wing to point at one of the trainer's Pokéballs he had on his belt. "Oh, so ya wanna join my team..." Zubat nodded happily. "Well, I don't see why not."
    He took out a Pokéball and threw it towards Zubat and it got inside.
    "Welcome to the team. I'll introduce you to your mates in the mornin'. G'night".

And then the trainer closed his eyes.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    Going to post.

She fell asleep beside a nearby tree, unaware of the other people and Pokemon around her. The sleeping girl was recounting her encounters within a dream she was having, the mysterious man... Around a charm bracelet that had been passed down to her by her mother when she had turned ten sat a minimized Pokeball, and it was occupied. Kunah kind of stirred in her sleep, and this was what occured in her head...

"Hey, little girl..." called out an older man, about the age of fourty. He was standing behind a house, peering outwards upon her with a worried expression upon his rugged brow. Of course, Kunah turned and approached him, despite the fear in her gut. She was curious, and trustful it was often her downfall. "Yes? Are you alright?" she called out in a shakey tone, she had tried to mask it, but failed. The man stepped slightly out of the shadows and reached out his hand towards Kunah, inside was a red and white sphere. Her eyes gleamed, she knew what it was, a Pokeball. "Take it." he exclaimed, sat it on the ground, and vanished behind the building.

The girl was unsure, but she couldn't help herself. She'd wanted to own a Pokemon since she turned ten, but of course, things happen and she missed her chance. Bringing herself to her senses and pushing her legs forwards out of their shocked state, Kunah sprinted forwards to the ball and then darted away. She ran and ran until the sun was lowering, her legs were aching and her chest was heaving. She was exhausted and afraid the old man was trying to trap her. Looking back, he was long gone, and she seemed to have wandered onto a route with a town nearby.

When she dropped to her knees, she gasped for air, clipped the orb onto her precious bracelet, and seemed to have fallen asleep.

She awoke to a loud BOOM. It scared the daylights out of her as she jerked up in a cold sweat. It was night now, and the location of the blast was anything but hidden. "I need to check it out." she whispered more to herself than anything, stood to her sore feet and began to walk towards the Pokemon Center.

Upon arrival, Kunah witnessed a battle between some boy, a damaged looking Zubat and another guy through the windows. Both trainers looked shady, but she used her better judgement to guess that the trainer battling alongside the Zubat was more good than the other. For a second, Kunah stood there in shock, witnessing the scene. Then suddenly the boy with the Zubat defeated the other and in a blink, him and the bat were gone. She practically had to rub her eyes to make sure she wasn't going insane due to sleep deprivation.

Getting up the gall to move, the girl went up to the building. She wasn't tired anymore, but decided to make sure everyone was alright... And a room, surrounded by other people would most likely be the best place to unveil the mystery Pokemon in her newly obtained ball. Upon entrance, she was nudged into by the bad guy as he dashed out of the door. "Hey, watch it!" the hazel eye'd girl exclaimed with a meek, yet stern tone. The Rocket member turned and glared out at her, but his Ratatta was too badly damaged to fight. She sighed and went up to the counter. "Is everything alright here? I witnessed the explosion from the route back there..." the pink haired nurse Joy flashed Kunah a sweet smile and nodded, "Yes, a young man fended off the threat, we are alright now. What can I help you with?" With her cheery smile fading, Kunah spoke in slight distress, "I'm sorry, I haven't any money right now, but I need a room. Is there anyway you can help me?"

Up in the room now, Kunah sat down the card key on a night table. She unhooked the ball resting easily on her bracelet, closed her eager eyes and swallowed a tense gulp. "I'm thankful that the nurse let me stay for free..." she began, "please, whatever you are, don't damage anything..." with a gentle rub on the Pokeball, she held it up and said, "Pokemon! Come out!" A bright flash transformed into a figure of an orange lizard with bright brown eyes. He looked decently simple, with smooth scales and an easy going, mild mannered grin but had a tail, literally on fire. Her stomach welled up in her throat at this and Kunah immediately began to question the strange creature on it's ailness. "What's the matter? Are you hurt? Need some water?" It just tilted its head in slight confusion and replied, "Charmander, char char." and pounced onto the bed. "Well you seem friendly enough." the girl smiled. "I'm Kunah, and I think I will call you... Well, how about Nu?" It had quickly fallen asleep, uncaring of the nickname or anything around it. She sighed but felt better, knowing the flame was not harming the Pokemon, and began to write in a journal about the day.

Last edited:
    Back