• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures FRLG arc (Vol.23-26) Release Thread

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
Years
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY PC

hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/po6mbt
    (replace x with t)

Yes I'll be posting fixed Vol.23 before Monday.

Oh, and the PokeSpe LJ Comm is confirmed. I'm working on the layout right now, should be up and running before Wednesday (because I'll be flying to England then lol).

Death_Machine

Metal Addict
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    YES!YES!YES! I love you lady galaxy, i'm finnaly gonna read the entire FRLG series... would you care to marry me?

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • I CAN HAZ FIXED VOL.23?

The answer is........YES.

hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/9iznw0
    (Replace x with t)

And in response to the last few posts...YES I LOVE YOU TOO! :)

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years

Are you all hinting at something?

Ladygalaxy, I love you too, but in a friend way, considering that we're both female......

But yeah, thanks again for both of the volumes!

Hahaha! Tbh I'm quite confused too :P

Lol don't worry this isn't grade school. I love you too in a fully platonic way. Hee.

Enjoy the volumes! I'm glad I got those 2 out of the way. I'll be in England with no scanner for the next month from Wednesday so yeah. A few days late and I'd be pretty much hated instead lol.

Back