• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures FRLG arc (Vol.23-26) Release Thread

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
    The error report has been posted in the "does anybody have volume 23" thread. Hope that help you re-scan or repost volume 23.

Yup, got the message, thanks for being so detailed, it'll save me a lot of time. If I don't get TOO distracted by my new DS this week, I should hopefully be posting the corrected 23 and completed Volume 24 before next Monday.

Btw does anyone know what I'm supposed to do now that downloads are apparently not allowed anymore? Is this even true? Coz this thread hasn't been closed yet and I haven't seen a notice anywhere =S

I'm not sure if you not already know it yourself, but Mangfox has Pokemon Adventures up till Vol. 24 for online reading. Could be interesting for everyone who have problems with downloading....
    https://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/363/pokemon_adventures/

Ooh I see my crooked scans on there haha. Thanks for the link, I dno why everyone has such probs with downloading, but it'll really help those who don't wanna be deprived...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    LadyGalaxy, you can post them here after you completed the scans. http:/pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html

Thanks in advance for taking your time to re-scan volume 23 and doing volume 24.

lucawesome

Voice Acting Trainer
    Years

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Why would I MIND you helping? =D Since so many people are having trouble downloading the .rar, I'll add the link for the .zip download to the main post once someone puts it up. And I'm so exicted we're finally getting 26 too!

I downloaded 25 from your friend's lj and commented too :). Thanks so much for helping!

Yup I'll try and finish 24 by the end of this week...apparently a lot of my vol.23 scans have errors in them too so I'll have to go back and correct those too. But oh well, I have all the time in the world right now haha!

Glad you approve... though it's going to be delayed... tomorrow's the day it'll be released, because school finally starts for me... XD Ah well, hopefully, you guys are patient enough for like 12 hours or so?

Who's scanning 26?

That would be me. Expect the scans by tomorrow. Sorry if it was delayed... XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    help

I'm helping.. to... I guess...

I have 25 and 24...

Ill try to rip them and sacrifice it.. for PC ^_^
    (English btw from Chuang Yi, Ebay. Singapore)

wait I don't understand where can I read or download the mangas???
    O.o

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Scans for 26 should be up on my LJ 2 hours from this post. The one with the Jap text. If you guys can't see the Jap text, it's probably those ???????? on my signature. =P

kazukiPP

Manga Fan
    Years
    Thank you so much!! You´re da best ^^

Well, I´ve uploaded full volume in a zip file vol26:: www(dot)megaupload(dot)com/?d=CQMY30C8

If someone delete the link, feel fre to PM me and I can provide you download link =D

Back