• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures FRLG arc (Vol.23-26) Release Thread

lara lynx

hello
    Years
    Tried that.....still doesn't work.... I'm probably doing it wrong. Is there going to be a zip file available? I REALLY want to read it.
    I second that. I'd try and convert it myself buttt...I have no idea how ^^;

Red-The-First-I

Make a Wish...
    Years
    That's great! Now just 24, 26, 27 and 28 are missing. (Deos anyone know when thea're comming?)
    Thanks to everyone who scanned the manga!!!!

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
    HOMG I'M BACK

I'm kinda exhausted from exams (averaged like 3 hours of sleep a night this last week lol) so I won't start scanning till Monday, but Kimori just sent me some extra Dengeki Pikachu stuff and I have about a million hours of free time and nothing to do, so expect volume 24 to be up by the end of this week! (yarly) :)

And while I've been gone-- what's this about links not being allowed up? Does this mean I have to link from an external source or something? wa? :S

And to the person who said there were errors in the vol.23 (sorry it was a few pages back) could you tell me where? I did upload a few zips with messed up pages, but I thought I fixed them all =S. A few of the zips are directly from KazukiPP as he cleaned and edited them with me, so maybe his computer screwed something up? I dno, lemme know and I'll try to fix it.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    HOMG I'M BACK

I'm kinda exhausted from exams (averaged like 3 hours of sleep a night this last week lol) so I won't start scanning till Monday, but Kimori just sent me some extra Dengeki Pikachu stuff and I have about a million hours of free time and nothing to do, so expect volume 24 to be up by the end of this week! (yarly) :)

And while I've been gone-- what's this about links not being allowed up? Does this mean I have to link from an external source or something? wa? :S

And to the person who said there were errors in the vol.23 (sorry it was a few pages back) could you tell me where? I did upload a few zips with messed up pages, but I thought I fixed them all =S. A few of the zips are directly from KazukiPP as he cleaned and edited them with me, so maybe his computer screwed something up? I dno, lemme know and I'll try to fix it.

Yay, you're back! We've missed you ladygalaxy XD~

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
    Hey, hope you don't mind me helping or something because I'm almost done with Volume 26 and Volume 25 links are already posted in the previous pages, my friend scanned them since she owns it. Just so you'd know.

So I guess you'll be working on Volume 24, eh?

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    STILL having problems downloading Volume 25. I want to stab my computer.....

Good to see you back, Ladygalaxy! Can't wait to see Volume 24!!!!

P.S. I'm not kidding. Volume 25 honestly will not download. A zip file would be SO much easier....

lucawesome

Voice Acting Trainer
    Years
    HOMG I'M BACK

Glad to know you're back! I'm so psyched now for Vol. 24!
    Thanks in advance! :D

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
    Hey, hope you don't mind me helping or something because I'm almost done with Volume 26 and Volume 25 links are already posted in the previous pages, my friend scanned them since she owns it. Just so you'd know.

So I guess you'll be working on Volume 24, eh?

Why would I MIND you helping? =D Since so many people are having trouble downloading the .rar, I'll add the link for the .zip download to the main post once someone puts it up. And I'm so exicted we're finally getting 26 too!

I downloaded 25 from your friend's lj and commented too :). Thanks so much for helping!

Yup I'll try and finish 24 by the end of this week...apparently a lot of my vol.23 scans have errors in them too so I'll have to go back and correct those too. But oh well, I have all the time in the world right now haha!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2010
    The error report has been posted in the "does anybody have volume 23" thread. Hope that help you re-scan or repost volume 23.

Back