• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures FRLG arc (Vol.23-26) Release Thread

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
Years
  • @ladygalaxy can you please scan the missing pages in Volume 24(I think they're 3 double pages)?
    It would be cool
    Thanks

aiya not again!!! Am I really always that careless? T_T
    Tell me which pages are missing exactly, I'm on holiday in England right now so I'll fix it when I get back home.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    thanks so much for the gread work on the scaing, hope ladygalaxy will scan vol 24 quick :D

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Since LadyGalaxy already did basically all of Volume 24, I figured it wasn't fair to spoil her holiday with such minor problems. Below is her exact version with the couple pages she missed added in. Same as her link, replace x's with t's.

hxxp://www.sendspace.com/file/32rk8i

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • I have volume 28 in english by chuang yi, since I bought like all of the volumes now ^_^.

except 24 :/

28 is released they just have to make copies of the book, I have one of them since I'm like #4 there ^_^

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    I have volume 28 in english by chuang yi, since I bought like all of the volumes now ^_^.

except 24 :/

28 is released they just have to make copies of the book, I have one of them since I'm like #4 there ^_^

Really? Although I never heard of that but if Chuang Yi really released Volume 28 then that would be great. If you have 27 as well then you can talk to the people in this forum and if you can please scan it for us. We would really appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    does this mean that we'll have scans of 27 and 28??? @_@ plz preeaaaaty plz

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • 28 is special, and you need to email chuang yi. but you have to pay 20 bucks instead of the original,

but since I'm in vietnam, I can take a singapore trip and wait for the book to come(i got it.).

I had 27, until some b**** at school last month stole it then sold it to another guy ;_;.

I have 26,25,23.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2008
    Can someone tell me where i can find volume 26?

*Edit: already found it.

Last edited:
    Back