• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures: Sinnoh Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Rafey- Good post...If you have another one you may move on.

Azurelight2000- Ok Totodile is reserved for you until Tuesday.

Almighty Squirtle- Well you need to edit it into two posts...or you'll get your first thread warning. I don't want to sound mean but it is the rules.

To everyone- Toxic_Moonlight has dropped out and Gible is now open for anyone.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    Name: Minako Aino
    Personalaity: Loves to go shopping and loves to look pretty and always finds a crush she likes (most likely someone like ash)
    Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, has a red ribbon in her hair. her normal outfit is a look-alike to a japanese school girl uniform but instead it was Light blue with a pink dress being a one piece outfit and she always had her compact in her big yellow glittery backpack. Shes kinda a material girl.
    Starter: Treecko
    History: Minako (mina for short) first woke up one mornig after the "incident" of her true identity and decided she would go around sinnoh as a pokemon co-ordinator while she was really Sailor Venus. She would one day find and travel with a companion, she was born in sandgem town, and her mother decided it was time when she recieved an invitation from prof. rowan. when she heard about galactic she knew she had to stop them, in disguise she is minako aino, a local pokemon coordinator.

Last edited:

Weevile94

Fyre Fighter
    Years
    This is my first RP posting.

Name: Ryan Wilson
    Appearence: Ryan has wavy brown hair, he loves to wear shirts that have joke related stuff on them. He has light blue colored eyes, he is a tad bit more muscular then the average 14 year old. He loves to wear his blue bandana around his head, he wears it no matter what he is doing, he just refuses to take it off.
    Personality: Ryan is a really outgoing kind of kid, he has tons of friends but he wants to be adventerous so thats why he wants to travel the world with a team of pokemon. But most of all, when he is around water he feels at home. Becuase when he was born the first thing he saw was the ocean. So he loves the ocean, so he hates to be away from it for long.History: Ryan was born on the East Coast of Austrailia, but he isnt Austrailian, but he has a a pretty good tan. He has been a surfer for...(thinks really hard) 6 years. His entire life he has been around the water, when he and his friends went outside, they went to the beach. When he was out of schol, he went to the beach. SO he feels at home at the beach. Preffered Starter: I would die for Totodile!!!
    Extra: Nope.
    Trainer: Sketcher/Trainer.(Can I be both? Like I draw and im good at battling.)

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    "Minako!" shouted a voice, "Minako get down here right now, MINA!!!!" "Wahhhhhh I'm awake I'm awake, WHOA look at the time I'm gonna be late for my first pokemon!" Minako hurried to the bathroom and brushed her teeth then ran to her room and changed her clothes continuing to panic. "Mom!" she called. "Mom, why didn't you wake me up?!" "Mina darling I tried waking you up several times with the reply of you getting up and I finally had to yell." Mina grabbed a piece of toast from the toaster and ran to put on her shoes. "Alright bye mom!' "Mina aren't you forgetting something" Ms. Aino was flashing her backpack. "Oh.... right!" She grabbed her bag and ran outside, she put on her rollerskates and skated to sandgem town. "Hmmm, which starter to choose I have no clue, that Treecko looks cute but I'm not sure." THUD!! "Hey watch where you're going blondie." said a local trainer. "oh I'm sorry, she blushed thinking she found her crush. "Looks like you're a new trainer, prof. rowan is at lake verity so go there not his lab." "And why should I believe you hmmph!" Mina stormed off until she met her neighbor going the opposite direction. "Hey Mina where ya going, didn't ou hear prof. rowan is at Lake verity?" "What? that can't be." said Mina "Well I'll Just speed over there, bye!!!!" Mina dashed to lake verity but there was an unsuspected surprise there.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    "Hmm, good job, Thomas..." ,Rowan said and walked back in the direction of Sandgem. "Yes, good job indeed, thanks for the help!",The assistant said and quickly followed. 'Awesome...' ,Thomas thought, looking at the turtle, then recalled it.

Thomas caught up to them in a few strides, "How did you know who I was?" ,Thomas asked. "Your identification sheet....how else?" ,Rowan said simply. 'Bah, this guy annoys me...' ,Thomas thought bitterly. "That Squirtle is the one I prepared for you, so its good that you at least are aquainted now..." ,Rowan said. The walk back to Sandgem was long, and boring, once they got there, Rowan opened the doors and grabbed a package. "Here are 5 pokeballs and a pokedex" ,The assistant stated. Rowan then turned around and started his usual Pokedex speech that Thomas saw on T.V. several times...

Thomas zoned out for most of the speech but he had noticed how enthusiastic he was about catching pokemon, so he figured he could try to do his request. "Thanks Professor Rowan!" ,and he quickly left, unable to listen any more...

Better?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    AlmightySquirtle- Better! You may move on if you are doing another post!

Bamachi- Ok first your SU is not sufficient enough! you need to add more to the history and personality. Second you started without me telling you that you were accepted. So sorry but you are Declined.

Weevile94- Ok you need to add more to the history part of your SU. You can't have Totodile right now but you can have another pokemon because I already told Azurelight2000 it is reserved for her until Tuesday. If you want though you can wait to see if she will take Totodile...if she doesn't you can have it. You can also be both a scetcher and a trainer. So you are Pending!

To everyone: Ok so I feel like I have to many pokemon and to many trainers up right now. I'm going to get rid of some of the pokemon people can have and then if I feel like I have to many people to keep track of then I will kick some people, but that won't be for a while until I start kicking.:)

SailorShadow

Soldier of Shadows
    Years
    Professor Rowan and his companion, who had introduced himself as Max, led Kate back to the lab. The professor turned on the lights when there, illuminating the large room filled with research data.

"So, why do you want me again?" Kate asked, bored, as she looked at her nails.

"I wanted to give you a starter pokemon. You seem to get along well with that Charmander. Most of the time, it doesn't listen to anyone. Would you like to have that Charmander?" Rowan asked, looking at Kate.

"Sure," Kate replied, letting the lizard out of its pokeball. The lizard looked up at her and chattered happily, "Mander char char!"

"Would you like to give it a nickname?" Rowan prompted. Kate nodded.

"I'll name you Char," she said. The newly named Char grinned.

"Here is a PokeDex and five PokeBalls that will aid you in your journey," Rowan said, handing over the afforementioned items. Kate nodded in thanks and looked at her newly acquired items and partner. She smiled as she thought of the adventures she could have.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    SailorShadow- You need to add more of like if you say yes or no, and he gives you the pokebals and pokedex. Other then that though it was kind of short, but add more to it and it will be fine. :)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    SailorShadow- Good Post. You received a Charmander, 5 pokeballs, and 1 pokedex.

To Everyone: sorry if you did not ge the chance to post for the first chapter but I have to keep things moving.

Chapter 2: Route 202
    (two posts)
    You have just obtained your begining pokemon. You wonder about what other kinds of pokemon are out there and how many there are. You go out onto the first route, Route 201, to discover some of these new creatures. Along the route you may discover new friends, new enemies, and new adventures.

What you do:

1. You travel through Route 201 within 2 posts.
    2. You may meet other roleplayers.
    3. you may battle other roleplayers. This will be a neccesity in some parts and optional in others and when it is a neccesity I will explain how you will do it.
    4. You may capture wild pokemon but only 1. After you battle it and mention throwing your pokeball end your post there and I will decide if you have caught it and what lvl. it will be.

Have fun!

Azurelight2000

Puppetmaster
    Years
    OOC: Okay, thanks! ^_^

Name: Jenny Montgomery

Appearance: Jenny is a scrawny, pale girl with long raven colored hair and dark chocolate eyes. She is usually seen wearing a lacy chartreuse top and dark jean shorts that went slightly above her knees. She carries a raggedy green shoulder bag and she wears green sandals despite the need of running shoes. Jenny wears a silver charm bracelet, implying that it will bring her good luck. So far, she has a pokeball charm, a latias charm, a gondala charm, a totodile head charm, a peridot gem charm, and a sapphire water drop charm. When caught in cold weather, Jenny wears an exotic pine green dress with mid rosepetal sleeves that goes down right in the middle of her knees. She also wears black stockings and white boots, given to her by her mother who also wore the outfit as a young fortune teller. For the outside, Jenny wears a long navy blue cloak which was also used by her mother. Lastly, Jenny is usually seen carrying a lacy green parasol.

Personality: Jenny has a superstitious and quirky personality. She is mostly seen as weird and she has a very soft voice, making it hard for other to hear her from afar. Jenny is also very accident-prone, falling alot and running into things. She reads alot of old pokemon myths and takes a very large interest in ancient and legendary pokemon. She is also known to favor Latias of all the legendary and ancient pokemon. Despite her awkwardness, Jenny is shown to be polite and have listening ears. She always has a knack for listening to people when they need to vent. Jenny is also someone who doesn't enjoy direct sunlight in her face so she usually carries her green parasol given to her by her aunt as a homecoming gift. She is known to be a bit more weak and sickly than others, but she carries on.

History: Jenny grew up in Altomare, or better known as the city of water. She lived at home with her parents and her sister. Her mother was the fortune teller of the city and was also known for her special knowledge in pokemon myths. Jenny used to always hang around the library and was always reading books about pokemon. Since she lived in Altomare, she was very used to being around water and riding gondalas. When Jenny was a little girl, she was very forgetful. One day she was coming home from the library and it was getting very dark. Unfortunately because of her bad memory, she accidentally took a wrong turn. Blaming the vengeful and angry pokemon spirits for what happened, she deseperately tried finding her way home but she had no luck. Then out of nowhere a she felt a giant claw gently grab her hand. She then felt the claw pull her and it then began to take her in many directions. Suddenly, she was home. Jenny remembers seeing a flying figure and believes that it was Latias whom had helped her, since then she's favored Latias.

She isn't used to traveling. When she was about eight years-old, she always wanted to start out with a water pokemon when she beagn her journey. Later on, she then told her family of her dreams of traveling on a journey with pokemon of her own and learning more about legendaries and ancients. Approving of her desire, Jenny's parents sent her to Pastoria City, where she lived with her aunt and uncle. There, she met Crasher Wake, the gym leader of Pastoria Gym and she met many new types of pokemon. She went out with her uncle into the Safari Zone and they observed, caught, and released pokemon. It was then where Jenny decided it would be fun if she were to become a pokemon breeder. She didn't care much for badges after watching Crasher Wake's gym battles. She often visited the library there as well and found more books about pokemon she never even knew about, such as Darkrai. She then from there on wanted to learn more about pokemon.

Preferred Starter: Totodile (Nicknamed Cobalt)

Extra: She hates running shoes, implies that they make her feet sweaty and smelly.

Trainer: Pokemon Breeder

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Azurelight2000- That is a good SU. The only thing is that you need to add another paragraph to the history and what type of trainer you would be sounds to me more like a breeder but if you want to be that type of trainer then go ahead. after you put up your paragrph under history then just start like you already got Totodile.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    :)

Name: Mitchell Jones

Apperance: Mitchell is a tall, skinny boy who usually wears slim fit clothing. Band tee's, skinny jeans and converse all-stars. he also wears a few wrist bands varying in color from yellow to purple and a seatbelt belt featuring a Ford Mustang symbol (google it if you dont know what im talking about) he has partially tan skin and eyes that contain every color (im not even kidding my eyes have brown, blue, green, even orange.) He also has strait brown hair that is medium length but long in the front, down to about his lips. although its brushed to the right, he gets frustraited because the wind blows it in his face.

Personality: He is maybe one of the most forgiving people you will ever meet. he does not like sterio types or name calling and will stand up for even the most un-popular people. althogh these are his best qualitys, everyone has a down side. he is also one of the most lazyest people you will ever meet. he spends countless hours researching about pokemon and their moves, to prepare him for trainer life. He is also a die-hard music lover/ musiction who always carry's around a guitar with him.

History: he started thinking about training at the age of 8, when he was very chubby and un-cool. He had problems at school because of his intrest and of course, his weight. the next year he went throgh severe deppression and spent most of his time in his room. that entire summer everyone worried about him but he didnt care, he just assumed everyone hated him. several years later, (now) he is out of deppression and overweight-ness and has gotten the self-esteem to become a trainer

Pokemon: Riolu

extra: He lives in Snowpoint

Trainer: i suppose the regular one who goes to gyms and stuff :)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Batman_symbol: You are Pending! First of all you have to be with the group. second Riolu isn't even one of the pokemon to choose from. Third you have a lack like alot of other people seem to have about the History. Fix these flaws and you might be accepted.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    "Shinx! Shinx shinx!" Shinx was crying as they walked on Route 201, suddenly, they heard a shout.

"Hey, you there!" A trainer came running up to them, "hey....are you a beginning trainer?" He asked, almost appearing as if he were sneering at them, Shinx bristled. "Wanna battle?" He offered, "I'm a beginner to, though you won't stand a chance."

"If I had offered to battle you with fists, you wouldn't stand a chance." Shaun retorted, "but okay, I accept your challenge!" Shinx jumped forward, teeth bared, wow, geez, our first battle already? But I can't turn down this trainer, Mr. Think he's so great, we've got to prove that we're worth something...even if we just started.

"Hmm...what's that pokemon?" The trainer murmured, taking out a pokedex identical to Shaun's.

Shinx, the Flash Pokemon. Its forelegs have a muscle based system of generating electricity. If danger is sensed, its fur dazzles and shines, momentarily blinding the foe. In this time when the foe is momentarily blinded, the pokemon flees.

"A shinx, eh? Sounds pretty interesting..." The trainer muttered, "well, you still won't win, go, Cyndaquil!" He took out a pokeball, which grew in size as he held it in his hand. Then he pressed the small white button, a glowing red shape came out, a cyndaquil. "Quil! Cynda...quil!" It squeaked.

"Cyndaquil?" Shaun murmured, "let's see...." She withdrew her pokedex and flipped it open, as Cyndaquil's image appeared on the screen of the pokedex.

Cyndaquil, the Fire Mouse Pokemon, it is usually timid, but when it becomes angry or scared, the flames on its back flare up, and blazes vigorously. But when it becomes tired, Cyndaquil's flame sputters and flickers.

"So this is what we're up against," Shaun remarked, stowing her pokedex away in her pocket, "okay, then, you can make the first move." The trainer nodded and smirked.

"Cyndaquil, use tackle!" The trainer cried, as Cyndaquil began running towards Shinx, who narrowed its eyes. Shinx waited until it was almost about it hit it, before dodging to the left, it circled around to the back of Cyndaquil.

"Shinx, tackle!" Shinx slammed into Cyndaquil with a full body tackle, knocking it forward. Being low level pokemon, Cyndaquil was already showing signs of fatigue, though Shinx seemed to have more energy than every, possibly out of the excitement of landing that last move. The trainer gritted his teeth, as Shinx took advantage of Cyndaquil's fatigue to tackle it again. This time, Cyndaquil flew backwards, but landed on its feet, wobbling slightly as it regained its balance.

"Cyndaquil, tackle Shinx directly!" The trainer shouted, Shaun smirked, she had watched Ivan battle before, and had learned that it wasn't really a brilliant idea to attack directly unless the attack never missed.

"Shinx, take a step to the left!" Shinx did as it was told, and Cyndaquil only hit it's leg, though it was enough to bring Shinx to the ground. It wasn't hurt though, and so it got up fairly quickly. Then it stepped backwards, "circle to the left and use tackle to the right!"

"Huh?" The other trainer scratched his head, trying to figure out the instructions, then he shrugged, "Cyndaquil, meet the Shinx's tackle with one of your own!" He cried, as Cyndaquil leapt towards Shinx, but Shinx had dodged around Cyndaquil and hit it full in the side. The impact knocked Shinx backwards, and it landed unsteadily on its feet before falling on its rear. Cyndaquil, however, had been knocked out.

"SHINX!" Shinx cried happily, screwing up its eyes in delight at having won its first battle. Shaun was excited for Shinx too, and couldn't believe that they had managed to win their first battle, and she and Shinx barely knew each other in the first place. The other trainer turned out to be a pretty sore lose, however, he returned his Cyndaquil with a muttered "thanks, you did great," then looked up at Shaun and sneered.

"You just got lucky, if we ever see each other again, it'll be me who comes out on top, not you and your pathetic Shinx." Shaun bristled, and she was about to utter a sharp retort when the trainer began speaking again.

"Of course, you only won out of luck, otherwise, you and your puny Shinx would have been completely and totally crushed by me and my Cyndaquil. We're not cheaters and scum, you see, and unlike you, we don't just rely on luck." This time Shaun thought that he was going a little too far, but before she could do anything, she saw a small blue ball rush past her and slam into the pokemon trainer. He flew backwards, his face the picture of astonishment as Shinx tackled him again, then growled menacingly. The trainer lay there, stunned, for a few moments before he pulled himself off the ground and brushed off his jeans, his face red and livid. "Pathetic pokemon." He could be heard muttering as he retreated, Shaun continued to glare at him, her eyes boring holes in his retreating backside. She was sure he was aware of her glare, but he didn't glance back.
    "Shinx, shinx shinx!" Shinx jumped into her arms, and she caught her pokemon just in time, shinx squirmed with happiness.
    "I'm glad too, Shinx, you were awesome in that battle, you totally destroyed his chances of winning, and I'm sure it wasn't' just luck. Personally, I thought he was going a little far, but that was pretty funny Shinx, how a pokemon smaller than him managed to knock him to the ground because he was making fun of it!" She smiled at Shinx, who looked extremely pleased with herself, and leapt down, standing at Shaun's feet.
    "Good idea, we should probably continue traveling, but I can't get over how awesome you were in the first battle. I just hope we can keep this up. We'll train hard, won't we?"
    "Shinx!" Shinx agreed as they continued to walk down on the frequently trodden on path.

Last edited:

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Batman_symbol: You are Pending! First of all you have to be with the group. second Riolu isn't even one of the pokemon to choose from. Third you have a lack like alot of other people seem to have about the History. Fix these flaws and you might be accepted.

what group do i need to get in?
    with the riolu, my bad, i ment mudkip :) just had riolu on my mind
    ill change the history when i get home from school, i have to leave.

please reply

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back