• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures: Sinnoh Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Ok Glaceon39- When I was reading your post I could hardly tell who was talking. When someone new speaks skip twp lines like this.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said.

"Later man." I said.

"Later." he said.

Like that.

second add more description to your posts like during the battle you should have told us who was doing what like Turtwig rushed into battle and slammed the Geodude onto the gound pining it so that it couldn't get up. See how much better it is?

third you didn't even mention the TV broadcast or anything like it.

So I'm sorry but Glaceon39 I'm going to have to kick you. Next time your in a RP hopefully my tips will help your posts. :(

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    1:00 P.M.

"so this is sandgem" i said with a bit of curiosity

i put down mudkip and took a quick look around.

"not much here..."

"small town!" devin said "nothin really happens here. well except proffesser Rowans lab. but other then that, nope. just a regular small town."

"well then lets get out of here. its really kinda pointless to be here. C'mon Mudkip!" i said while walking twords the next route.

"MuMudkip!"

"hey! do you even know where your going?"

"yea! Jublife!" and i just kept walking

"well then wait up!" i stopped and waited for devin.

i looked up at the sky, then down at mudkip.

"how ya doin mudkip?"

"mud?"

"nevermind:)" i said while smileing

"alright" devin panted, "lets go!

walking out of Sandgem i thought to myslef. "what kind of pokemon does devin have... he's a pokemon breeder so im guessing baby pokemon. and the pokemon to breed them... i might as well ask him."

"hey Devin what ki-"

"Star!"

"uhh. did that grass just say star?" i said with confustion in my voice.

"no," devin replyed "wild pokemon usually hide in tall grass. so my guess is thats a starly."

"STAR! starLY!"

"alright ready mudkip?"

"Kip!" mudkip positioned himself

"alright! go! Mudslap!" mudkip slapped some mud into the tall grass and a small bird looking pokemon flew out.

"llly!" growled starly!

"Again Mudkip! Mudslap!" once again, mudkip slapped some mud, but this time it made contact with starly.

"sta..." starly grunted slyly

"hey!" devin shouted "dont use ground type moves on flying type pokemon. it has no effect!"

"Now you tell me?!?!" reviewing mudkips moves in my head i thought myself a plan. right at that moment, starly dived in for a takle! Mudkip was still a bit confused as to why his mudslap really didnt do anything.

"Mudkip! Pay attention!"

"Mu?" mudkip looked up. "KIIIIP!" mudkip was striken by the takle attack. "MUU!" mudkip was launched a few feet then hit the ground. "KIP!"

"MUDKIP! Are you Okay?!" mudkip got up quickly and prepared himself just incase of another takle.

"kip-Mudkip!" he squealed.

"alright! Growl, then takle it!" Mudkip started to run at starly, and used his battle cry to intimidate starly "MUUUUDKIIIIP!!!" starly got startled and dodged the takle.

"dang..." i thought "Alright mudkip try again! but this time, no growl!"

"KIP!" mudkip tured around immediately and lunged.

"Critical hit!" said Devin

"Because of how far he went right?"

"Exactly", he said " your learning!" starly went flying and didnt get up.

"why isnt it moving?" i asked

"you knocked it out!"

"already? the last one took a bit longer."

"well thats to be expected. your mudkip is probably at a much higher level then that starly. which was probably like. level 2 or 3." he smiled "well good job!" he said "well, lets keep going"

"right"

"so what is it you were going to tell me?"

"huh?"

"you were about to say something before that starly showed up."

"ohh yea! what pokemon do you have?"

"well, since im a pokemon breeder, lots of babys. and their parents too!" ... *thats exactly what i thought* :) "wanna c?" Devin reached to his belt and grabbed 4 pokeballs. "ALRIGHT GUYS! C'MON OUT!" he tossed the balls in the air. and simultainiously, the balls opened.

"chu!" a pichu came out of the first one

"shi!" a shinx that i helped him catch came from the third one

"Iggly!" and igglybuff from the third

"Jiggly!" a jigglypuff from the fourth

"there you go!" devin said, and all of his pokemon cried their names at the same time. "now return!" and all of his pokemon returned to their balls

"cool!" :) and i smiled " i cant wait to get that many pokemon!"

"these are just a few of mine! i got some pikachu, and a ditto too!"

"why do you have a ditto?"

"some pokemon are genderless. like magnimite. so i have a ditto to breed with those. or maybe with pokemon who i only have one of. :)"

"ohh.." i looked at mudkip who once again had something green in his mouth. probably grass."

"there it is!" devin said with excitement. "Jublife!"

i looked back up and saw Jublife unfold before me.... now THIS was no small town like sandgem. tall buildings, lots of people, and pokemon far as the eye can see! but the thing that caught my eye was a big screen with a news report. there was some lady on the screen.

"Team Galactic has done it again! All of the Poketchs have been stolen!"

"Poketch?" i thought to myslef

"authoritys have no lead to as where they might have put them, but they are on the case. in other news..."

"did you hear that mudkip?"

"Mud?" mudkip looked up from playing with his grass

:) "ha ha! nevermind!" i laughed " hey, whats a poketch?" i asked devin.

"it a watch with various applications made for trainers like yourself! i would reccomend you get one, but it appears they've been stolen."

"yea, well lets take a look around shall we?"

"Mudkip!" mudkip replyed

TO BE CONTINUED

1:00 P.M.

"so this is sandgem" i said with a bit of curiosity

i put down mudkip and took a quick look around.

"not much here..."

"small town!" devin said "nothin really happens here. well except proffesser Rowans lab. but other then that, nope. just a regular small town."

"well then lets get out of here. its really kinda pointless to be here. C'mon Mudkip!" i said while walking twords the next route.

"MuMudkip!"

"hey! do you even know where your going?"

"yea! Jublife!" and i just kept walking

"well then wait up!" i stopped and waited for devin.

i looked up at the sky, then down at mudkip.

"how ya doin mudkip?"

"mud?"

"nevermind:)" i said while smileing

"alright" devin panted, "lets go!

walking out of Sandgem i thought to myslef. "what kind of pokemon does devin have... he's a pokemon breeder so im guessing baby pokemon. and the pokemon to breed them... i might as well ask him."

"hey Devin what ki-"

"Star!"

"uhh. did that grass just say star?" i said with confustion in my voice.

"no," devin replyed "wild pokemon usually hide in tall grass. so my guess is thats a starly."

"STAR! starLY!"

"alright ready mudkip?"

"Kip!" mudkip positioned himself

"alright! go! Mudslap!" mudkip slapped some mud into the tall grass and a small bird looking pokemon flew out.

"llly!" growled starly!

"Again Mudkip! Mudslap!" once again, mudkip slapped some mud, but this time it made contact with starly.

"sta..." starly grunted slyly

"hey!" devin shouted "dont use ground type moves on flying type pokemon. it has no effect!"

"Now you tell me?!?!" reviewing mudkips moves in my head i thought myself a plan. right at that moment, starly dived in for a takle! Mudkip was still a bit confused as to why his mudslap really didnt do anything.

"Mudkip! Pay attention!"

"Mu?" mudkip looked up. "KIIIIP!" mudkip was striken by the takle attack. "MUU!" mudkip was launched a few feet then hit the ground. "KIP!"

"MUDKIP! Are you Okay?!" mudkip got up quickly and prepared himself just incase of another takle.

"kip-Mudkip!" he squealed.

"alright! Growl, then takle it!" Mudkip started to run at starly, and used his battle cry to intimidate starly "MUUUUDKIIIIP!!!" starly got startled and dodged the takle.

"dang..." i thought "Alright mudkip try again! but this time, no growl!"

"KIP!" mudkip tured around immediately and lunged.

"Critical hit!" said Devin

"Because of how far he went right?"

"Exactly", he said " your learning!" starly went flying and didnt get up.

"why isnt it moving?" i asked

"you knocked it out!"

"already? the last one took a bit longer."

"well thats to be expected. your mudkip is probably at a much higher level then that starly. which was probably like. level 2 or 3." he smiled "well good job!" he said "well, lets keep going"

"right"

"so what is it you were going to tell me?"

"huh?"

"you were about to say something before that starly showed up."

"ohh yea! what pokemon do you have?"

"well, since im a pokemon breeder, lots of babys. and their parents too!" ... *thats exactly what i thought* :) "wanna c?" Devin reached to his belt and grabbed 4 pokeballs. "ALRIGHT GUYS! C'MON OUT!" he tossed the balls in the air. and simultainiously, the balls opened.

"chu!" a pichu came out of the first one

"shi!" a shinx that i helped him catch came from the third one

"Iggly!" and igglybuff from the third

"Jiggly!" a jigglypuff from the fourth

"there you go!" devin said, and all of his pokemon cried their names at the same time. "now return!" and all of his pokemon returned to their balls

"cool!" :) and i smiled " i cant wait to get that many pokemon!"

"these are just a few of mine! i got some pikachu, and a ditto too!"

"why do you have a ditto?"

"some pokemon are genderless. like magnimite. so i have a ditto to breed with those. or maybe with pokemon who i only have one of. :)"

"ohh.." i looked at mudkip who once again had something green in his mouth. probably grass."

"there it is!" devin said with excitement. "Jublife!"

i looked back up and saw Jublife unfold before me.... now THIS was no small town like sandgem. tall buildings, lots of people, and pokemon far as the eye can see! but the thing that caught my eye was a big screen with a news report. there was some lady on the screen.

"Team Galactic has done it again! All of the Poketchs have been stolen!"

"Poketch?" i thought to myslef

"authoritys have no lead to as where they might have put them, but they are on the case. in other news..."

"did you hear that mudkip?"

"Mud?" mudkip looked up from playing with his grass

:) "ha ha! nevermind!" i laughed " hey, whats a poketch?" i asked devin.

"it a watch with various applications made for trainers like yourself! i would reccomend you get one, but it appears they've been stolen."

"yea, well lets take a look around shall we?"

"Mudkip!" mudkip replyed

TO BE CONTINUED

is my spelling a problem? if it is, i can work a bit harder on it

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    BatmanSymbol-Good Post! Mudkip lvled up to lvl 8. You aren't safe yet though because your charecter is not in Jubilife.:)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Srry SailorShadow. Just move onto Jubilife City:)

Slytherfang- Good post! You are safe!

Batman Symbol- Good post you are safe.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    4 P.M.

"So where shall we go first?" i asked mudkip

"Muuuuuu..!" he grunted

"yea. what do you think devin?"

"lets go to the Broadcasting center! i keep overhearing people saying how great it was!"

"umm... i sorta dont know my way around! can you show me?"

"yea!" he responded " this way!" and, like i did to him at sandgem, he ran. so i picked up mudkip and started to run

"Mud!"

"ohh sorry" i blushed. then i put him down. i guess he wanted to run with me! so then me AND mudkip ran as fast as we could. "HEY! WAIT UP!" i shouted. i ran around the corner and saw devin resting on his knees.

"*pant, pant* so you finally made it huh? *pant*"

"yea.." i wasnt breathing as hard.. i didnt think it was that far of a run "so is this it?"

"yup! Lets go in!" he still sounded out of breath, but just a little.

"what on God's green earth is in here?" devin said " I'd figure that it was all just some boaring news broadcasts and stuff!" i looked around and thought the same thing. there was battleing, trading and games everywhere! "whoa! come over here mitch!"
    devin started to run in the other direction.

"KIP!" mudkip yelped

"i agree, i think we should walk to... :P "
    so we walked :P

"wow! look at this!"

"calm down devin! what is it?"

"welcome!" a woman at the counter said welcomely "would you like to draw a free daily lottery ticket?"

"arent i too young?" devin asked

"Nope!" she replyed "here, there is no age limit!"

"AWSOME! ill take one!" devin pulled a ticket out of the box and another one poped out. "sorry, play again... aww.." devin sighed.

"im sorry, but you can try again tommorrow!" the woman said with apology. "would you like a try?" she asked me

"sure!" i said. then it was my turn to pull a ticket. "3" i said "what does this mean?" i asked

"Ohh! congradulations! you've one third prize! a freash vile of protein for one of your pokemon!"

"protein?"

devin looked at me with jelously and replyed "its a potion that will raise the attack power of one of your pokemon..." then he just kinda looked down.

"mud?" mudkip said looking up at me.

"sure thing mudkip!" and i unscrewed the lid off of the protein and gave it to mudkip.

"kiiiip!" he kinda enjoyed it!

"hey lady," i asked "what else can you do here?

"well", she said " you can battle in that corner,*point* and if you go upstairs you can check your records. and you may do what ever with anyone in the building. so enjoy yourself!"

"im battleing."

"Mud!" :) so without hesitaion mudkip and i walked to a random person in a corder. "hi! wanna battle?"

"heck yes! normal rules." he said "Go! eevee!" then the familer pokeball flew up in the air. the the usuall happend. the beam. the pokemon ect...

"alright! ready mudkip?"

"Mu!"

"okay! mudslap!"

mudkip did as instructed and the eevee cryed out as it hit the wall "VEE!"

"eevee! you okay?" the trainer said

"eee.."

"alright, takle!" eevee hoisted itsself up and ran at mudkip

"mudkip, move out of the way!" mudkip moved to the left to dodge it but eevee still got his sholder and cheek fin thing...:)

"kiiip!" mudkip said in pain. then straitining himself up, he growled "Kip!" to intimidate the eevee.

"good job mudkip, now use mudslap again!"

"Kip!" the mud went flying.

"eeeeeee!" eevee went soaring accross the room! "VEE!" then hit the opposite wall it hit before.

"thats so powerful!" devin said. "i guess that protien came in handy!"

"alright, you did good eevee, return!" and eevee went back to the pokeball. "but im not done! Go! Pikachu!" and out of the red beam, a pikachu appeared. "pika!" "electric type is strong against water! so your through!"

"!" i said. just as i got worried, i saw out of the corner of my eye a grin on devins face.

"mud-slap" he said

"Okay pikachu!" the trainer said. Double team!" pikachu ran in circles around mudkip. faster and faster. round and around until there was several pikachu blurs around him. mudkip couldnt tell wich one was really there!

"uhh.. okay mudkip! mudslap!"

"kip?" and he did as instructed. *slap* the muddy substance just flew through one of the pika-figures.

"ha! nice try kid!" the trainer grunted "pikachu! thunder shock!"

"PEEKACHUUU!" at that moment, a small, but not nessisarily weak, bolt of lighting came from the blurs.

"ki-mudKIIIIIIPP!!!" mudkip howled . then collapsed on the ground.

"you okay mudkip?"

"kii.." a faint mudkip voice wispered.

Potion... i thought to myslef. i reached in my bag and pulled out a potion i grabbed before i left home. then i walked up to the pika-blur and sprayed it to the middle of the circle.

"now get up mudkip!" i said

"kip!" mudkp immediatly jumped up

"hmp!" the trainer grunted

"okay mudkip, use mudslap, but strait into the air above you! then get out of the way!"

"Kip! MuuuudKIIIP!" he hurled it into the air and it came crashing down everywhere around him! miss, one of the pika blurs dissapeared. miss. another one, gone, but, the third time, was a direct hit!

"pIiIiIkaa..!" pikachu colapesed onto the ground.

"NO! I FORGOT MUDSLAP WAS A GROUND TYPE MOVE! AWW IM SUCH AN IDIOT! aww it was nice fighting you kid! and he walked out of the station. pikachu in arms.

"where's he goin?" i asked

"most likely to the pokemon center." devin replyed. "great battle! was that your first trainer battle?"

"yea! i think i did good!"

"good? that was incredible!" devin said "whats with you and being so good with pokemon?" he asked

"well," i put my hands behind your head "i got some experience" i boasted

"ha! yea right!" and he chased me out of the building...

"so where do we go next?" i said exiting the building.

"well not over there!" devin pointed to the left at the poketch building. witch was completely overrun with policemen and woman investigating.

"ugh! lets go to the pokemon center!" i said you feelin tired mudkip?"

"Kiiiikip!"

so we set of to find the nearest pokemon center. laughing all along the way!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Batman Symbol- Good post. Goos battle, Mudkip grew to lvl. 10

To everyone: I will not be here this weekend, next week, and maybe even next weekend due to going on a long camping trip and The next xhapter will have pokemon because I foregot to post wild pokemon available last time.:)

Rafey & Zore: I'm sorry guys but you have been inactive for a while now so both of you are kicked:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Sorry Allelujah Haptism

To Everyone: Next Chapter is up now!

Chapter 4: Route 203
    (Number of posts: 2)​

Description: This is a wider then normal route with many trees and very few lakes. During the day you'll only here the noises of pokemon battling and pokemon activities, but during the night you hear the wonderful music that the Kricketot play and all the route pokemon singing to its wonderful music.​

What you can do:​

Capture Pokemon.
    Battle Trainers or Pokemon.​

You may not:
    Meet any Roleplayers yet,
    Battle any roleplayers,
    or Capture more then one pokemon:)​

Available pokemon to capture:​

Starly
    Lvl: 4-7
    Nature: Random
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack (If lvl. 5)
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Rarity: Common​

Bidoof
    Lvl: 4-7
    Attacks: Tackle and Growl (If lvl. 5)
    Ability: Simple, Unaware
    Rarity: Common​

Shinx
    Lvl: 5-8
    Attacks: Tackle and Leer (If lvl. 5 or higher)
    Ability: Rivalry or intimidate
    Rarity: Uncommon​

Kricketot
    Lvl: 4-6
    Attacks: Growl and Bide
    Ability: Shed Skin
    Rarity: Rare (Morning and Night Only)​

Zubat
    Lvl. 5-7
    Nature:Random
    Attacks: Leech Life, Supersonic
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Rarity: Rare (Night Only)

Ralts
    Lvl: 5-7
    Attacks: Growl and Confusion (if lvl. 6)
    Ability: Synchronize or Trace
    Rarity: Special- only one person can get because I just threw it in there and it must be a really really good post:)​

Have fun!​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back