• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures: Sinnoh Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Azurelight2000: No its great! You are accepted and Totdile is yours. So just act like you already got your pokemon and move onto the second chapt.:)

BatmanSymbol: What I meant by being with the group is that you can't be in Snowpoint with your pokemon right now(unless you meant that he lived in Snowpoint or has a house or something like that but he is in Twinleaf Town which if that's the case then oops). Fix it and then we'll talk:)

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    okay, this one is revised :)

Name: Mitchell Jones

Apperance: Mitchell is a tall, skinny boy who usually wears slim fit clothing. Band tee's, skinny jeans and converse all-stars. he also wears a few wrist bands varying in color from yellow to purple and a seatbelt belt featuring a Ford Mustang symbol (google it if you dont know what im talking about) he has partially tan skin and eyes that contain every color (im not even kidding my eyes have brown, blue, green, even orange.) He also has strait brown hair that is medium length but long in the front, down to about his lips. although its brushed to the right, he gets frustraited because the wind blows it in his face.

Personality: He is maybe one of the most forgiving people you will ever meet. he does not like sterio types or name calling and will stand up for even the most un-popular people. althogh these are his best qualitys, everyone has a down side. he is also one of the most lazyest people you will ever meet. he spends countless hours researching about pokemon and their moves, to prepare him for trainer life. He is also a die-hard music lover/ musiction who always carry's around a guitar with him.

History: Mitchell has always adored pokemon and started thinking about being a trainer at the age of 8. here's the story. in the middle of summer mitchell was walking down the street when he saw a few men dressed in silver with a funny hair cut stole a young pokemon trainers sandshrew. Feeling dispair he went to the young boy and asked what had happend. he replyed that an organization called Team Galactic needed it for some odd reason. after that he started to cry and mitchell decided to go find the so called "galactics" with or without pokemon.

so all that month he gathered data on them. history, their goal, ect. but he didnt get that much information. just that they were doing bad deeds. also that that their base was in Veilstone. too young to leave Twinleaf town, he decided to take care of it when he became a trainer. so now, the day after tommorrow. he will officially become a pokemon trainer when he recives a pokemon, and try to figure out what is going on with team galactic... and maybe takle a few gyms on the way

Pokemon: Mudkip

extra: He lived in Snowpoint

Trainer: i suppose the regular one who goes to gyms and stuff :)

Azurelight2000

Puppetmaster
    Years
    OOC: Thanks!

Route 201, it was a nice place. Green, crispy air, it was different from Altomare. Jenny's chocolate eyes were wide as she scanned the area, twirling her green parasol around Cobalt, her Totodile was also blinking his eyes in awe.

"The lands which the legendary Celebi roams are flawless! I see four-leaf clovers all around, the sweet aroma of good luck is everywhere! You feel it as well, Cobalt?" She asked, turning her head towards the tiny pokemon. Cobalt nodded in delight.

"Toto!" he squeaked. Jenny smiled calmly and watched as her pokemon ran towards a dark wooded tree under the shade. She slowly followed after her and stopped under the tree as well. This would be a good spot to rest awhile. It wasn't too long ago that she got Cobalt. When they first met she felt a spiritual bond with her since they both loved the water. It was the perfect match. She chose to become a pokemon breeder which was just perfect for her. Jenny didn't care for battling as much as her knowledge and the wellfare of her pokemon. She rested herself against the tree and and closed her parasol, reaching into her bag and pulling out an old, thick brown book and flipping it open to page 126. Cobalt leaped into her lap and stared at the page. It was an ancient picture of Kyogre, a giant blue water pokemon. It was known to be a legendary pokemon that resided in the Hoenn region and Jenny was just reading about. Cobalt stuck his tongue out and stared up at her master. Jenny blinked and then closed her book, realizing that her totodile wanted to train a little. Jenny closed her eyes calmly and reached into her bag again and pulled out a sapphire colored scarf.

"Here Cobalt," She tied the scarf around his neck "This was mother's old scarf she used to wear. Now, let's do a training exercise my sister used to do with her Wooper." Jenny picked up Cobalt and put him in front of her.

"Okay, close your eyes and imagine a big pool of water," she said slowly, closing her eyes. Cobalt obeyed immediately, shutting his eyes.

"Okay, now be one with your surroundings, the outdoors is your new home." she continued. Cobalt relaxed his tail and rested herself in the grass. Jenny smiled and then took a deep breath.

"Now, breathe! Breathe your troubles away, feel the escense of relaxation!" she exclaimed breathing proudly. The tododile copied her and took a deep breath as well.

"You're doing it! Now relax yourself and you will be much more focused and comfortable, relax!" The two breathed on, relaxing and letting their troubles go away.

Last edited:

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    2:43 a.m. i couldnt sleep. through out the night ive been trying to get to sleep, but have been too excited. In just a few hours i will get to go to sandgem town and claim a starter pokemon. 2:46. i got to sleep. my alarm went off at 6:30 sharp and got dressed, and went downstairs. my mom was already awake. "breakfast?" she asked. "no thanks", i said "im too excited! "suit yourself" she replyed. i got my shoes and went back upstairs to pack my bag and get some money.

a few minutes later my stomache growled. Maybe i could use some breakfast! :) so i packed the rest really fast. some cloths, pokeballs i bought the night before, and my hand book. when i went downstairs there was some bacon and eggs. it like my mom could read my mind. "I figured you'd want some food, so i made some!" my mom said with a smerk on her face. "Yea mom."

"so when are you leaving?"
    "as soon as im done with breakfast"
    "do you want a ride?"
    just after that i heard a noice from out side. rushing to the window, i saw a cloud of smoke twords sandgem town.
    "we better go" i said, putting on my backpack

my mom and i got in the car and drove to Sandgem town. the sun was just starting to rise and i could see along the path easier. we drove along slowly, expecting some kind of disaster. but the more we went the more suspitious it became.
    "were almost here, and i havent seen anything" i said with curiousity
    thinking about my moms comment i saw Professer Rowans lab.

forgeting about what had happend, i got all giddy.
    "well here it is"
    my mom pulled up in front of the lab
    "hope its open" i said
    i got out of the car and approached the building.
    slowly, i put my hand on the door and pulled... it opened.

the room was dark. i looked around for a light switch.. feeling the brick wall against my fingers... there! i flicked the switch and lights came on instantly. there, in the back of the room was a man. proffesser rowan, i guessed. but he appeared to be asleep.

"proffesser?" i said
    ... nothing
    "Proffesseer?" i said a bit louder. he woke up with a scare.
    "im here for my pokemon." i said with uncertainty
    "ahh yes, you must be mitchell!" he said with a grim on his face. "im sorry, must have fell asleep reasearching some pokemon"
    "its okay"
    "come with me young man." as i followed him, i saw, on the walls, picuters of pokemon, and descriptions of them. as we walked twords a shiney looking room, i noticed a few of them. Glameow, Pachirisu, Sharpedo, just a bunch of them.

"now listen, i have 3 pokemon here. Chimchar, Mudkip, and Bulbasaur. choose wisely."

i thought carefully...
    Chimchar: that would be cool to have a fire pokemon... buring things
    Mudkip: that seems suitable. easy to train too
    Bulbasaur: i've always liked grass types
    i thought it over for a minute and i came to a desition.

"mudkip", i said "he seems the best to me.

professer rowan reached up to the shelf and grabbed a pokeball.
    "here you are son"
    i grabbed the ball and tossed it.
    "Mudkip! come on out!"

as the ball hit the ground i saw a red beam come out of the center and the ball open. the red turned to a bright white, and suddonly, a Mudkip was standing there.

"Mudkip!" said mudkip
    "aww its so cute! i made the right desition!"
    "i hope you and mudkip have a fun adventure together!" rowan said. "now im off to look more into that pokemon i told you about. i assume you know your way out?"
    "yea i do"
    "good, i'll be here if you need me, goodbye!"

mudkip looked at me and looked at the ball.
    "mudkip....."
    "what? you dont like the ball?"
    "mudkip!"
    "okay, its cool with me!"
    so mudkip and i headed out. out of the shiney room, past the scraps of pokemon on the wall, and through the big room. as we left the doors i thought to myself.
    "team galactic"

that now became one of my top priorities.

i looked down at mudkip and he smiled back at me.
    my mom looked at me funny as i got into the car
    "why isnt it in its ball?" she asked
    "he doesnt like it!:)"
    "whatever, lets go home"
    so we left, but on the way home, i couldnt help but think about that loud noice, and if team galactic was behind it. the thing floted in my mind all the way home

how's that for a first chapter?

im a bad speller, so your bound to run into some with me :)

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Ok Glaceon39 you first need to make your appearence, personality, and history longer. Second, you didn't put which pokemon you wanted or what type of trainer you are...so until you fix it you are declined.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    8:00 AM

"Mukip!"
    mom laghed as mudkip stared to dance to me playing the guitar
    "my what a talented mudkip!" she said
    "Mudkip!"
    i was glad to know mudkip liked my playing :)

"so when are you leaving?"
    "im not sure", i said "Probably soon..."
    she looked at me with a stern look
    " a few rules are going to apply if your really going to do this. First of all, no talking to strangers-"
    i cut her off there

"MOM! i already know this stuff!"
    "i know", she sniffled "i just dont want you to get hurt."
    "i know..."

she sniffled one more time and stood up.
    "well get going!"
    "wha?"
    "if your going to be a pokemon master you need to get some gym badges!"
    i looked at her..
    "Mud..."
    "Alright mudkip, lets do it!"

i got up and grabbed my bag, chockfull of pokeballs, potions, and a pokedex i recived from my father.

"ill call you when i get to the next pokemon center." i said as i was leaving

"Goodbye!"

"MUUUUUDKIP!"
    i chuckled as i stared back to sandgem town.
    "so, mudkip," mudkip looked up at me "What moves to you know? i mean, do you know takle?" mukip just looked up at me in confustion.
    "Takle?" Mudkip looked away to the distance and back at me.
    "suppose that means you have to takle a pokemon :)" i said with embaressment "Mudkip go take that rock!" mudkip obayed and went to jump on the rock.

"Dude...." said the rock
    the rock got up and hovered in the air. all i could think is "what?" then the rock looked up at me.
    "geodude!"
    "mudkip are you ready?"
    "kip!"
    "alright, takle it!" Mukip Lunged up into the air and made contact with it... but it didnt seem to have much effect.
    "not very effective... Use growl!"
    "MUUU!" mudkip growled ;)
    geodude seemed a bit intimidated, then went in for a tackle on Mukip.
    "dodge it and takle him, then growl!"
    Geodude came in with speed and mudkip dodged it... barely. as geodudes momentum propelled him behind mudkip. Mukip swerved around fast, takled geodude and pinned him on the ground.
    "MUUUUUD!" it growled
    geodude was very frightend this time
    "one more time mudkip! takle it!"
    Mudkip let go of geodude and went in for a takle. Geodude swiftly moved away from the attack and mudkip hit face first in the ground.. Geodude looked around at mudkip and started to move at it... fast.
    "Mudkip it's going to takle! dodge it!" Mudkip, Dazed and Confused, did not hear.
    Geodude sped up and tackled mudkip
    "MUD!" mudkip skid a bit... good thing we used growl
    "one more time ta-" but it cut me off there
    Mudkip started to get some mud in its paw.
    "Mud-slap!" i thought to myslef. "he leveled up fast
    "okay Mudkip, use Mud-slap!" It did as instructed, and mud went flying twords Geodude.
    "DUDE!" geodude fell to the ground... its super effective
    "good job Mudkip!" i went to go give mudkip a hug
    "mudkip!!"

mudkip and i just had our first battle.. and were almost to Sandgem too! Things are moving so fast im not sure if i can contain it. and mudkip already leared mud-slap! were going to do so good!

then, we saw a lake on the horizon. and a sign next to it... i aproached it.
    welcome to.... VERITY LAKE?? Ohh no we took the wrong turn!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    "I hope I don't meet that kid again...sore loser..." Shaun growled under her breath, while Shinx walked beside her, looking elated. "You were great, Shinx!" Shaun exclaimed, suddenly brightening, "did you see that trainer's face when we won, he thinks he's so great! Good shove you gave him!" She added, remembering when Shinx had tackled the trainer, and she fought a small laugh creeping up inside her, not really wanting to laugh at the trainer, all trainers get a little down when they lose a battle, but not laughing at the trainer was hard, he took it all too seriously. Suddenly, as she kicked at the road, a red and white ball flew into the air. Shinx leaped into the air and knocked it farther down the road. It was a pokeball, Shaun observed in confusion. Which trainer would just leave a pokeball in the middle of the road?

"Shinx! Let me take a look at that!" Shinx heard, and pushed it towards Shaun rather than away, looking excited. "Well, we might as well see if its empty or not," she decided, once Shinx had reached her with the pokeball, "thanks Shinx," Shaun picked up the pokeball, as it expanded, she turned it around, it was just a regular pokeball, nothing special about it, then she opened it, empty. It was still weird, however, to find a pokeball in the middle of the street, though it made a bit more sense to find an empty pokeball rather than one containing a pokemon. What should I do with this? It could be extremely difficult to find whoever dropped the pokeball, but I'd feel odd just taking it. Then again, if I don't take it, what am I supposed to do with it? Someone tell me the answer to that first? Just then, a trainer came running through the trees. Shaun looked around, spotted the trainer, who was about her age, and waved.

"Hello, have you lost a pokeball?" She asked, when he waved back. The trained looked confused, and approached her.

"A pokeball? No, I don't think I have at least, I'm looking for a zigzagoon, have you seen one around here? I love those pokemon and I was hoping I could catch one. That's why I was running around back here." He gestured in the direction of the trees, and Shaun nodded.

"Oh, okay. I was just checking, 'cause I found a pokeball on the road, sorry about that. And no, I haven't seen a zigzagoon, though someone told me a while ago that zigzagoon are frequently seen somewhere in that direction," she gestured to the right of her, where the trees and undergrowth were denser, but there seemed to be more food, she could spot a berry bush from where she was standing.

"A pokeball, that's weird. But thanks about telling me about where I could find a zigzagoon, and its okay about the pokeball thing, 'cause I found out where I might finally be able to catch a zigzagoon. Well, I'll be going now, see ya!" The trainer ran off in the direction that Shaun had pointed out, leaving Shaun and Shinx standing there.

"Well, if its not him, then do you think the trainer who lost this pokeball will be back looking for it?" She asked Shinx, who gave her a look that clearly said, I don't know. Shaun nodded, and was about to continued walking when yet another trainer ran up to her. Gosh, adventurous day, isn't it? Trainers finding me left and right, I just hope she's not asking for a battle, I'm not up to it right now. She nodded at the trainer, a girl younger than her by maybe a year, with her long blond hair in a ponytail that reached halfway down her back, and sparkling brown eyes.

"Hi, have you found a pokeball by any chance?" She asked, "I know you probably haven't, but I was just wondering, because I haven't really got the money to replace it right now." She explained, as Shaun was thinking well, I found the trainer, that simplifies matters a tiny bit. I am quite sarcastic, aren't I?

"Yeah, I found a pokeball around the spot where I'm standing right now. I guess it must be yours. Good thing that you came back for it, because I didn't have a clue what I was supposed to do with it." She told the trainer, handing her the pokeball, which she took.

"Thanks a bunch," the girl said, stowing the pokeball away, "I don't know how I could possibly have lost it, but its a good thing that you found it anyway. I think I had better be going now, I met a guy with a cyndaquil and he beat me, but now by a lot. I need to get to the next town to rest my pokemon, its in its pokeball, but I figure it'll be better for it to rest in the Pokemon Center, and it'll take a shorter time anyway. Hey, is that your Shinx? Its adorable!" The girl exclaimed, spotting Shaun's Shinx.

"Yeah, it is, you met a guy with a cyndaquil? I think I battled him a short while ago, I beat him with Shinx, and he got all mean and bad tempered, and started insulting Shinx, so Shinx tackled him." Shaun told the girl, who laughed.

"Really? He got really full of himself when he won, but I told him I'd beat him next time. Thanks for the pokeball back, bye, and by the way, your pokemon's adorable!" The girl ran off with a small wave over her shoulder, Shaun smiled and waved back, Shinx tried to, but it wasn't used to balancing on three paws, and wobbled.

"Now that we've got that sorted out, let's keep on going!"

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Slytherfang- Good post! Oh and I foregot to mention how man lvls your Shinx gained. Your Shinx lvled up to lvl. 8!

Batman Symbol- Good post other then the fact that your Mudkip leveled up without me saying so. You are fine for now but next time I'll be giving you a warning. Your Mudkip lvled up to lvl. 7!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Glaceon39-You still don't meet the requirements. So either read the actual SU and make one or just don't make a SU in this RP please.

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    chapter 3

11:30 A.M.~

"OHH NO, WE TOOK THE WRONG TURN!" i said with ergency in my voice. "we gotta go!"
    "Go where?" said a voice from a tree a few feet from the lake
    "to Sandgem, who's there?"
    "names, Devin. im a pokemon breeder. and you?"
    "mitchell, im a pokemon trainer."
    "really now? so your looking for your first gym i presume?"
    "yea, how'd you know?"
    "well, a pokemon trainer wouldnt be coming out to the lake just to get some Z's. Unless your catching some new pokemon or letting your mudkip have a swim." he said slyly. i shrugged and turned around to leave. "wait, i can help you"
    "how?"
    " i can come with you. i'm a bit more experienced then you are with pokemon. you might need a little help battleing:)" devin smiled
    "yea?" i said with some couriosty
    "of course if you dont need the help", he turned back twords the tree "i can always-"
    "no wait!", i interuped " i could use a bit of help" devin turned around and smiled
    "thats what i thought!"
    "KIP!" said mudkip enthousiasticly

so devin, mudkip and i set off to sandgem.
    "mu-mudkipp!"
    "your mudkip seems friendly twords you, how long have you been friends?"
    "Just earlyer today" i said casually. Devin looked at me with suprise.
    "wha? today???" he said suprised
    "yea, why?"
    "ive never seen anyone befriend a pokemon that fast! you must be something!"
    there was a pause and i thought about all we've been through. not much really, we just kinda came up here but i do remember- "OHH MY GOSH!"
    devin freaked out!
    "WHAT? WHAT IS IT?" i said with a bit of fear
    "SHINX! IVE WANTED ONE FOR A WHILE!! THats the whole reason i came down here!"
    "ohh.." *all that freaking out over a lousy shinx...*
    "Excuse me, i've gotta catch this! Go! Pichu!"
    Pichu came out of the ball just as mudkip did the first time we met. the red beam, turning to white. "so thats a pichu" i thought to myself. "cute, small, furry, i wonder if its powerful"
    "shi?" the wild pokemon said
    "Pichu use the new move i just tought you! Thunder!"
    "PI...PICHU!!" a huge bolt of lighting discharged out of pichus cheeks and hit devin directly.
    " i guess were not ready for that yet..." he said. i could hear the pain in his voice.
    " okay then, use thunder bolt!" this time, a smaller bolt came out of its cheecks. and it was directly twords shinx.
    "shink?" BLAM!!
    "A critical hit!" said devin
    "really? how can you tell?"
    "see how he's an electric type, but he still went flying?" i nodded "critical hit" he said with a sence of acheavement
    "GO! POKEBALL!" devin pulled a pokeball out of his poket and threw it at the damaged shinx. this time, a red beam came out followed by white and it sucked in the shinx.
    "all right! good-job!" i said
    "not yet..." devin watched the pokeball intently. shaking back and forth. the antisipation was thick.. then, the pokeball bursted.
    "SHINNNK-SHINX!"
    "ohh no! my attack wasnt enough!" devin cried! "hey, does your mudkip know any ground moves yet?"
    "uhh... yea mudslap"
    "please. use mudslap on that shinx!"
    "uhh. sure" i said unsure why he wanted me to waste a perfectly good attack, when obviously it was a strong pokemon. "MUDKIP! MUDSLAP NOW!"
    "muuuud!-KIIIIIIPP!!" mudkip got some mud and slapped it ;)
    "shinx......" shinx fell over.. K-O'ed"
    "YES! THANK YOU!" devin said " your not getting me this time! GO! GREATBALL!"
    "greatball/?" i thought to myself"
    once again, the red beam, white, and then the shaking. the anticipation returned. the ball made a noise. bow-bow-bow-bow-bow- PING! I looked at devin who looked overjoyed
    "did you get it?"
    'YEA I GOT IT! THANKS I OWE YOU A TON! I CANT EVEN TELL YOU HOW MUCH I WANT TO THANK YOU RIGHT NOW, BUT ILL TRY, THANK YOU , THANK YOU, THANKS SO MUCH!! IM NOT SURE IF-"
    "Okay! calm down!"
    "sorry, but i really want a Luxray!" devin went over to pick up the great ball. "okay lets go"
    "cool" i said cooly
    so we continued on our way to sandgem town.

"So, what is a great ball?" i asked
    "ohh, one of these?" he pulled out a great ball "its basicly a better pokeball. here take one!"
    "ohh thanks!" i took the greatball gratiously
    "yea there are a ton of diffent pokeballs. greatballs, ultraballs, heal balls, dusk balls, premeir balls, net balls, quick balls. you name it!" he smiled at mudkip who we didnt notice picked up a twig in its mouth and was chewing it. "i heard of a ball that never fails. not sure what it calls, but if it's released, it will make catching pokemon a lot less fun..." looking away from mudkip and twords the path." were almost there"
    "Mudkip!Mud!" i smiled and picked up mudkip. "muuu :) " looking back up at the path with devin
    "were almost there" said devin, pointing to the horizon.
    "well i'll beat you there!" then i ran. fast!
    "Ohh no you dont!" and devin caught up rather fast.
    "HEY!" laughing all the way there. we ran out of breath
    "well, *pant* here we are *gasp*"
    "Yea...*pant*"
    "kip-mudkip!" said mudkip sounding like he thought we were being sissys
    "ohh dont you talk!" i said " i carred you all the way here!" Mudkip smiled and Devin laughed.

"so what do you need to do first?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    BatmansSymbol- Good post you may move on I guess.

Glaceon39-much better! You are accpeted just start like you already got your pokemon.

Azurelight2000

Puppetmaster
    Years
    Jenny slowly opened her chocolate eyes and flicked her eyes towards her totodile. Cobalt was rocking back and forth breathing deeply with his eyes squeezed shut. Jenny smiled warmly and sat up.

"You may open your eyes now, you have completed your training task." she smiled calmly. Cobalt opened his eyes and sighed with relief. She the stood up and stretched, smiling and then bolted Jenny. She stood up.

"I do believe we should get going on to the next city, let's get going." she said, stuffing her book in her bag and picking up her parasol. She slung the bag over her shoulder and picked up Cobalt who smiled.

"Totodile!" he squeaked again. Jenny smiled and then continued on, her sandals brushed through the soft grass.

The lands were graceful and green. Trees were now everywhere and the path was clear. There was a shiny lake nearby, but there was no time to stop, for it would be dark soon. Jenny looked around, her charm bracelet jingled a dulcet tone that made the walk a little less quiet. Cobalt was now perched on her shoulder was rocking his head to the chimes of her charms.

"How lovely, the water here is so shiny, like the seas of home." Jenny sighed, feeling a bit nostalgic. She began to think about when she used to ride the gondalas and when she used to buy ice cream whenever she went to the library on Saturdays. But all of that was in the past, it was now time to focus on her new adventure.

"Dile! Totodile!" Cobalt was suddenly sharp and his eyes flicked about. Jenny stopped short too. After all those years with her mother the fortune teller, it was easy to tell when something wasn't right. Something was coming. Jenny lowered her parasol and bag, looking both ways. She then whipped around swiftly.

"Go Cobalt! Use tackle!" she commanded. The tiny blue alligator pokemon leaped off of her shoulder and rammed into a charging Spearow. Jenny staggered back and held up her parasol again.

"Spearow!" the angry bird danced around angrily and then began to charge at cobalt again.

"Dodge, Cobalt, and tackle!" Jenny smiled. Cobalt barely evaded the attack, his shoulder almost colliding with Spearow. He then turned sharply and tackled the spearow hard, knocking it to the ground next to Jenny's feet. She held up her hand to stop Cobalt from any further attack and bent down to the Spearow, slowly reaching her hand out to him. He snapped at her hand but she kept on reaching towards him. Cobalt walked towards them and craned his neck to see what was going on.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you, your anger has subsided partially." she said soothingly. The Spearow flinched as she began to stroke his feathers. Jenny the lowered her other head and felt the bird's belly.

"You're hungry, aren't you? And you can't find any other meals around?" she asked. Her mother used to teach her about the origins of pokemon anger. It was usually if they had a bad trainer, if they were hungry, injured, lost or it had lost someone close to them. The Spearow's stomach growled with hunger which answered Jenny's question. She closed her eyes nicely and reached into her bag, pulling out a can of pokemon food. She opened the lid and then reached inside, pulling out a handful of pokemon food and opening her hand out to the Spearow. It stared at the food cautiously for a second and then looked up at jenny. She blinked warmly and smiled.

"Go on, it's for you."

The Spearow inched closer to her hand and then began to eat the food hastily. Jenny smiled as he gobbled it all up.

"That's it, I'm a friend, not an enemy. " she said gently.

As soon as all the food was gone, the Spearow opened up his wings and then took off. Jenny reached down and lifted up Cobalt, smiling after the Spearow.

"Good work in battle, Cobalt. We needed to calm the poor thing down a hard way, but he is better now," she sighed with relief, "Well, onto the next town." she smiled. She then lifted up her bag and swung it over her shoulder, swinging her parasol back up. Cobalt growled in his throat with satisfaction.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Ok I just reliezed that I have to many trainers in this roleplay so in the next chapter which is coming in a min. I will be seeing out of description, post lengnth, and if you are active or not who should stay and who should leave.

Glaceon 39- Ok first you should probably make your posts into sections of paragraphs. Second the battle was a little short don't ya think? Anyway your Turtwig leeled up to lvl. 6!

Chapter3: Jubilife City:
    (1 post)
    It is a beautiful day out. You have just come into this magnificent city known as Jubilife. You walk around town hearing people talk about this mysterious orginization called Team Galactic. You wonder who these people are hearing how they mistreat pokemon. You find this horrible and walk around town trying to figure out who these people are, when a huge TV in the middle of the city turns on saying The horrible Team Galactic is at it again. They have stolen all of the Poketchs in Jubilife and plan on taking them to there secret base. This is Reporter Julie from Jubilife City standing outside of the what used to be the Poketch Company....

What you do:
    1. You must enter Jubilife City.
    2. You may travel around the city doing battles, meeting new trainers, or go to the local stores such as; the Pokemon Center, the Pokemart, or the Poketch Company.
    3. You must describe seeing the blury picture of Julie and hearing what she says and then leaving the area to go to the abandoned Poketch Company.(The old warehouse)

Have fun and remember I will be kicking people out and limiting my trainers to only 5.:)
    You get furious because you wanted a poketch and leave the area trying to find this building with these goons....What happens is up to you in this chapter...

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Shaun was slightly exhausted by the time she had reached JubilifeCity, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of accomplishment. She had made it to JubilifeCity, the city she had just left a while ago! While Shinx was investigating a plastic water bottle that had been left on the ground, Shaun read the sign outside JubilifeCity. Welcome to JubilifeCity! It read in large, bold, letters, The LargestCity in Sinnoh! The sign declared in slightly smaller lettering. There was another sign underneath it as well, Home to the Poketch Company! Get your own Poketch now! Sign sponsored by the Poketch Company of Sinnoh. Was what that sign read.

"Shinx!" Shinx cried, as it flipped the water bottle into the air. It spun a few times, catching the light, before coming down again, to hit Shinx on the head. Shaun had reached her pokemon by then, and Shinx seemed…happy, oddly. Aside from the initial small bump that it had felt when the water bottle made contact with its forehead, everything else had been all forgotten, and besides, Shinx seemed to have decided it was pretty the way the water bottle caught the light, because it flipped it again…and again…and again. Each time it ended up hitting Shinx on the forehead, but Shinx didn't seem to care. Finally, Shaun decided it was about time to move on, after Shinx had flipped it into the air about five or six times.
    "That's wonderful, Shinx, now maybe we should keep going, and we'll take this bottle along so we can recycle it, okay?" Reily asked Shinx with a small smile, everybody who ever met Shinx would know how playful this pokemon was.
    "Shinx!" Shinx agreed happily, running in circles around Shaun's feet before falling into step with Shaun. From there, it had a bit of fun jumping in and out of JubilifeCity before once again following Shaun deeper into Jubilife.

They made it to the PokemonCenter with relative ease, which is where they heard the broadcast. The horrible Team Galactic is at it again. They have stolen all of the Poketchs in Jubilife and plan on taking them to there secret base. This is Reporter Julie from JubilifeCity standing outside of the what used to be the Poketch Company....

Team Galactic? Shaun had heard of them somewhere, she was pretty sure that what she had heard about them wasn't good, but before she could give it much thought, a Chansey had grabbed her hand and was leading her towards another room. It was set up much like a restaurant, and sure enough, there were trainers eating there. Some of them who were traveling in groups were talking about subjects that other trainers might not be able to relate to, some of the more social and outgoing trainers had started up conversations with other trainers, and the rest pretty much ate their meal in silence. Shaun sat down at a table occupied by only one other trainer, a boy who was pretty much hidden behind a large, but fairly thin book. Shaun thanked the Chansey who had brought her a tray with a salad, an apple, a bowl of pokemon food, and a glass of water. Upon hearing her voice, the trainer who was reading the book lowered it. Shaun nearly shrieked, but she refrained herself, as Shinx jumped onto the table to begin eating the pokemon food.

"Ivan?! What are you doing here?" Was all Shaun could say.

"What do you think? Getting something to eat before I collapse, I was out training all day and then Team Galactic showed up. Yeah, they tried to take Piplup."

"Team Galactic-?" That did not sound good to Shaun. They were the Team that had stolen the Poketches. When Shaun mentioned this, he nodded.

"Yeah, I heard the broadcast. Got to keep a lookout man, with people like them around. Well, nice seeing you." He said, popping the last cherry tomato into his mouth. "I'm going to be in Jubilife for a while, I'm training around these areas, so I'll probably see you around. Bye Shaun."

"Bye..." Was all Shaun said, and Ivan waved before disappearing through two twin doors. "I wonder how he knows so much about Team Galactic..."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back