• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; The Johto Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
  • OK, I'll do one now.

Gregory woke up on his 10th birthday in his bedroom. He got up, brushed his teeth, and collapsed on his bed right after he woke up. One hour later, his mom woke him up. "Gregory! You overslept! Prof. Elm is giving away the pokemon now!" It took a few seconds for Gregory to realize what his mother had said. Suddenly, he shouted "WHAT?!", quickly got dressed, and ran downstairs immediately. His mom offered him breakfast, but Gregory refused as he ran out the door. He ran all the way to Elm's lab. But it turned out that only none of the other trainers were there. Gregory was in a daze. He asked Elm where all the trainers were. Elm replied "You're early! Did you realize that?". Gregory was confused. "You mean I hadn't overslept?" he asked. "No, you haven't! You're 14 minutes early!" was Elm's reply. Now, Gregory was very hungry. He walked out the door and went home. He ate his breakfast, and returned to the lab. Now all the trainers were there. Elm told Gregory to choose his Pokemon. Gregory chose Larvitar because he liked ground Pokemon. "Go! Larvitar!" Larvitar hopped out. "Lar! Larvitar!" was it's anwser. "Now." Elm said."Here is some gear for your journey." He gave Gregory a Potion. Gregory ran out, said goodbye to his mom, and walked out to Route 29. "Ah, the fresh air." he said as he walked out.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • cjerian: thta's a good first post, now you have to wait for the others to write. I still need a trainer card from you.

Items
    Pokedex
    Pokeball (5)
    Potion (1)

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Bobby was sleeping peacefully. "Thats right, Charizard use Overheat..." he mumbled in his sleep. In his dream his Charizard smoked the Articuno like it was nothing.

"Bobby! Wake up!" a voice cried as it rushed into his room.

"Charizard use...OW!!!" Bobby woke up in pain and saw his little brother sitting on a place guys would not like people to sit. "I thought you were at Aunt Katies..." Bobby said doubled over in pain.

"Im visiting today!" Alex said happily. On that cheery note, Bobby picked up his little brother and threw him out of his room like a baseball.

"Great a whole day with Alex..." Bobby muttered. As looked for a shirt that didn't stink, Bobby saw a letter with his name on it. "Whats this?" he asked.

The note said in his handwriting "Don't forget you get a Pokemon today!" He remembered he wrote it as a reminder the night before.

"Oh crap! I totally forgot!" Bobby rushed out of his house, said a quick good-bye to his mom, and ran to Prof. Elms lab. "S-sorry I-i'm late P-prof." Bobby said trying to catch his breath.

"Well better late then never." Elm said. He was a thin man with glasses sitting on his nose and his hair appeared to be balding. "Here these are your Pokeballs and Pokemon."

"Oh wow!" Bobby said as he opened the Pokeball. Out came out a blue alligater like pokemon with red spikes running down its back. "What is this thing?" Bobby asked.

"Here this can tell you." Elm said and handed Bobby a red box. "Its a Pokedex. Just point it at a pokemon, and it will tell you everyting about it."

Bobby pointed the Pokedex at the blue alligater and it said, " Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokemon. It has the habit of biting anything with its developed jaws. Even its Trainer needs to be careful."

"Wow look at those teeth!" Bobby said excited.

"Totodiles yours now. Now go forth into the world of pokemon!" Elm said acting all sorts of serious.

"Yes sir! C'mon Totodile!" Bobby cried as he and his new partner made their way towards Route 29.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • Zimvee: good post, 6 more people left and you'll step into your first route in Johto XD

Items
    Pokedex
    Pokeballs (5)

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Gold snapped his eyes open and flipped over in his bed. Heart pounding, he checked the digital clock on his nightstand. 2:30 am... of course. Gold angrily flipped back over on his back. The whole waking up every hour thing was getting pretty old. But he couldn't help it. He was getting too excited for the morning for then he would get his beginner pokemon. He had dreamed for the day to come ever since his oldest sister had left a long time ago.

Gold managed to fall asleep again and didn't wake up till 9:00 am. It was still early to go to Professor Elm's lab, but Gold couldn't possibly fall back asleep so he spent the next hour getting ready for his journey. He put on his favorite outfit: A yellow and black cap, with a red jacket, followed by yellow and black shorts. Gold looked in the mirror and knew that he looked fit for a pokemon journey. Afterwards, he grabbed his backpack, which was still empty except for some canned food, sleeping bag, and a small box of matches.

With his bag ready and being dressed, Gold rushed down two stories of stairs. There were two floors filled with rooms to house Gold's brothers and sisters though most of the rooms were empty at the present. Only four kids remained in the home (soon to be three). Gold went into into the kitchen where his remaining family waited for him. His younger twin brothers cried and complained while his mother ran up and shoved something into Gold's hand.

"Your PokeGear," she explained. "I gave one to all of your siblings when they started their journeys. It has a phone and map installed into it." Gold nodded and thanked his mother. He then left the home and headed over to Professor Elm's lab.

Gold and Professor Elm were both very close friends. Gold had always come to his lab when he was younger to learn as much as he could about pokemon and even done errands for him sometimes. Gold made it to the lab and walked inside. He found seven trainers already waiting. Oops, must be late, Gold thought. He fidgeted with his cap out of embarrasment.

The professor walked up to Gold. "Hello, Gold," he greeted. "Here is your pokeballs and pokedex. And your beginner pokemon, a Cyndaquil. I'm sure you'll be best friends." Gold smiled at his luck for getting the fire pokemon. It was one of his favorites as a small child. Soon, Gold and the other trainers were released and Gold set off to begin his pokemon journey.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Episode 1: The Beginning of it All

"Today's the day. The day I finally leave this rundown place." Said Kyle as he walked down the road. After all, he wants to go on a journey with pokemon to show everyone that he's no different then them.

"Heh, you are really annoying you know that you pest?" Said Kyle to a girl that was following him. The girl snorted before saying.

"Hey, what did I ever do to you?" The girl then started walking away angry at Kyle.

"You laughed at me." Said Kyle as he pushed her down. "You and everyone else, everyone laughs at me so I'll give everyone something to laugh about." The girl got up and said.

"Not everyone laughed at you! I didn't, and neither did your friends." After hearing that, Kyle started to growl.

"Yeah right, I will not be fooled again. So leave, IMMEDATELY!!" Yelled Kyle before walking away. The girl decided to walk away before making Kyle madder. "Hmph, that Lauren doesn't know what she's talking about." Kyle then walked to the Laboratory where Elm was typing on the computer.

"Hey Elm, I'm here for my pokemon." Said Kyle as he walked up to the table, but Elm grabbed Kyle and led him to another room.

"Your pokemon is special, we have a Tyrogue for you." Said Elm. Kyle snorted at Elm, but the scientist gave Kyle a pokeball. "Now welcome to the world of pokemon." Kyle rolled his eyes and walked out of the lab, but Lauren was waiting there.

"Kyle, good luck on your journey." Said Lauren, but as usual Kyle ignored her and started walking away. "I mean it good lu-" But Kyle interrupted Lauren and said.

"Never say that, I don't need luck. Just stay out of my way when I get back, you worm." Said Kyle as he walked away. "Oh, and I'm sorry for hitting you three days ago, I was thinking about...before. But don't get all mushy, if you expect an apology every time I hurt you then you got another thing coming."

"I know." Said Lauren. "But you should really open up, try and show your true self." Kyle just bopped Lauren on the head, not too hard though.

"That was for saying that. Next time, I won't hold back." Said Kyle as he started walking down the road.

Lauren rubbed her head and said. "You will change during this trip, and drop that facade. I know it."

(ooc: Lauren isn't an idiot, she feels sorry for Kyle and tries to be a friend, but he doesn't like it and tries to push her away.)

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • The mother of Sergio was walking through Sergio's room and was pulling the curtains away which woke Sergio up. "What are you doing mom it's still morning and I don't have a thing to do",Sergio said. "Yes, you do don't you remember today you get your first pokemon so today your jouney starts",His mother said. Sergio stood up and dressed fastly, while he was getting his backpack his mother came to him and gave him a picture of his father and mother when they were still together. "I'd like you to remeber us like this", his mother said. After that Sergio was speachless he put the picture in his backpack and took of.

While he was on his way he was thinking of a cyndaquil because he likes fire types. " hopefully cyndaquil is out there because it is the only cool pokemon I know", Sergio spoke to himself. Before Sergio was aware of it he was in front of the lab of proffesor elm. His hands were getting sticky and he was really excited but dizzy at the same time and then he entered. "Goodmorning who may you be?",Proffesor Elm asked. "I'm Sergio ",he answered.Proffesor Elm checked his list and encountered Sergio's name.
    "So you're here for a pokemon, there are only a few left. "aren't there any cyndaquil's left?", Sergio asked."Nope",he anwered."aw man then I want the, the, the O wow that pokemon isn't it a mareep this one is also kind of cool I want it",Sergio said full of excitement. "Are you sure, I mean it is a female",Elm said. "I don't care it is a pokemon and I like her",he answered. "Ok, chill out here you go",Elm said and he handed over the pokeball of mareep. Sergio let mareep out of her pokeball. "O yeah by the way here is your pokedex use it to watch what attacks it can use and here there are 5 other pokeballs use to catch pokemon.", Elm said. Sergio used his pokedex on mareep. mareep the sheep pokemon it's attacks are tackle and growl, if somebody attacks mareep fissically it may get paralyzed. The pokedex said. "Cool",Sergio said and left onward route 29 where his adventure is going to begin

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • Pecking Natu

When Windy was walking towards the laboratory she was just thinking her new pokémon and what it would look like. Cyndaquil is a pretty tough but Chikorita smells much better. In the second hand Totodile is much more outcoming like I am. I wonder which one I will get? Windy tought.

Finally she arrived to the laboratory and professor Elm was already waiting for her. "Am I late professor?" she asked and stepped inside without any hesitation.

Windy had helped professor Elm once before and she knew how he would act out. "Yes but just a little bit. All the rest has left already so there is still one pokéball left for you." Elm replied quickly.

"So which one I am going to get. Maybe a Totodile, Cyndaquil or Chikorita?" and Windy was bouncing from excitement. "None of them. They are all taken already." Elm answered and Windy was shocked.

"What pokémon I am going to have then. You said there would still one pokémon left so whic one is it?" Windy said and her voice was full of disappointment. "You will get this Natu" Elm replied and let Natu out of its pokéball and continued saying "no one else didn´t want it because it started pecking their heads."

Windy stepped one step towards Natu and and reached her arms to pick it up. Natu didn´t do anything and it looked really happy. "So it has obviously chosen you as its trainer. You have to take good care of it and raise it well." Elm said but Windy didn´t heard a word because she was totally attracted from Natu.

Before Windy left from the laboratory Elm handed her five pokéballs, a pokédex and a pokégear. "If you ever need any help don´t doubt to call for me." Elm said and smiled.

Windy left walking onward Route 29 where her adventure with her new friend could start. It was going to be a great day!

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • "Bright and early as always I see" Devon's mother chirped. As usual, Devon was up for his morning jog. "Remember what day it is, try not to be late!" She called after him as he stepped out the door. He made a slight sound of recognition before the bright sunlight hit his face. It was a beautiful morning, sunny, the birds were chirping in the trees. He looked around at the village he had grown up in, the people he had come to know. It was hard to belive that today would be the day he left it all behind. He slowed his pace to barely a jog, he was planning on being fashionably late, and he liked his hair to look 'windswept' anyway. He was in no rush. He saw his friends that he grew up with entering and exiting the lab with their new Pokemon. He wondered what starter he would recieve. It had taken a long time but he had finally convinced his parents to allow him on his Pokemon journey. It was time, he decided then, that he got his Pokemon!

Devon pushed open the door to the lab and stepped in. His eyes adjusted to the light as he walked up to Professor Elm.

"Hello, sir" he said, "do you have a Pokemon for me?"

"Ah, yes Devon. Here!" He chimed handing Devon the red and white sphere he held in his hand. "Your very own Pokemon. And here, take this too! It's a Pokedex, use it to catalog the Pokemon you see!"

"Oh, gee, thanks Professor" Devon smiled, casually trotting towards the door. Finally!

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
  • Pika_Master414: Good Post, I like how you knew Prof Elm for a long time
    Rubii Naruto: I like the early conflict, your ready for the next post
    Serginho: I like your dissapointed, but try not to shorten words down next time :]
    RealPyromaniac: I love the early relationship with Natu so early <3
    Roy G Biv: Good post, I like your introduction part, still need a trainer card from you

Items
    Pokedex
    Pokeballs (5)

Chapter Two: Route 29
    Number of Posts: 2

Description: A forest-like path where several trainers gather around and lots of Pokemon linger around and trainers wish to catch these Pokemon. In the middle of the route, there used to be a gate that would lead to Route 46, but it got destroyed by boulders from the area, and is currently being fixed.

What can you do in a route?

• Catch Pokemon
    • Battle Trainers
    • Find Items (Potions, Poke balls, TMs, etc.)
    Now you can do anything else besides those things, I mean we're human aren't we? Anyways, you cannot meet any of the other trainers, I also just want your find to be realistic, and I want everyone to have fun, let's see what wild Pokemon we have here today?

How I level you and how I grade you're catching, depending on how long your post is and if you have a battle that'll increase your Pokemon's level. When you're trying to catch a Pokemon, you cannot decide if you catch it, when you're trying to catch a Pokemon you have to finish it off at that because you cannot continue until you know that it was caught. Again, depending on how long your post is, I'll let it be caught.

Wild Pokemon
    Pidgey

Level: 2-4
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye, Tangled Feet
    Attacks: Tackle
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Rattata

Type: Normal
    Ability: Run Away, Guts
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack (Level 4)
    Rarity: Common

Sentret

Ability: Run Away, Keen Eye
    Attacks: Scratch, Foresight, Defense Curl (Level 4)
    Rarity: Uncommon

Hoothoot

Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Insomnia, Keen Eye
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl

Hoppip

Type: Grass/Flying
    Ability: Chlorophyll, Leaf Guard
    Attacks: Splash, Synthesis (Level 4)

Jigglypuff

Level: Level: 3-5
    Ability: Cute Charm
    Attacks: Sing, Defense Curl (Level 5)
    Rarity: Rare

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Gold was overexcited. He was stepping into a route for the very first time. Gold decided he needed to do one thing before anything else. He pulled out a red and white pokeball and clicked the button in the middle. A burst of red light appeared and then a shape took form in the light. After it all went away, a pokemon was left standing. It had a tiny body with his arms tucked in and then a face with a large snout. Gold thought that he had the most adorable beginner pokemon-and soon the strongest.

Gold patted the pokemon on the head. "Hi, Cyndaquil," he greeted. The cyndaquil responded happily. Gold extended his arms out, and Cyndaquil happily jumped into them. Not only was Gold's pokemon cute and strong, it was friendly and sweet too.

Gold wanted to talk to his pokemon for a while. They were on a journey together, so Gold thought it was necesarry to bond with his pokemon. "You know what we need first to be the best, right?" Gold started. The cyndaquil just tilted his head to the side. "We need pokemon, we need to capture as many pokemon as we can and build our team. So are you ready to help me, Cyndaquil?" The pokemon just nodded and looked forward on the path.

Just a second later, Gold heard a rustle in the nearby bushes. Gold looked at his pokemon. "Let's go check it out," Gold mumbled. He stepped through the bushes carefully to try not to disturb the pokemon. After doing so, he saw a pokemon that looked like a flying squirrel. Ah, I know what that is. It's a sentret, thought Gold. He looked down at his pokemon and nodded. Cyndaquil leaped from his arms and faced Sentret. Flames bursted from his back. Gold jumped at first, but he remembered watching this before on tv.

The sentret came charging towards Cyndaquil with a tackle attack. "Uh, Cyndaquil, use leer!" shouted Gold. Cyndaquil's eyes flashed, scaring the Sentret. "Now use tackle!" Cyndaquil slammed right into Sentret, making it fly back and slam onto the floor.

Sentret jumped up again and came charging after Cyndaquil again. "Cyndaquil, dodge and then use tackle, again!" shouted Gold. Cyndaquil leaped out the way of the attack, sliding his small feet in the dirt to help stop his jump. Then he soared through the air and slammed into Sentret again.

"Yes!" shouted Gold. He stood there in a daze for a second before snapping his finger. "Right, now I gotta capture the pokemon with a..." Gold began to dig through the pockets on his vest. "...a pokeball- heh heh. It's gotta be here somewhere..." Gold was digging through all his pockets and finding them all empty. The sentret looked at the stupid trainer disgusted. When it mustered up enough strength, it got up and ran back into the woods.

"Found one!" shouted Gold holding the pokeball high in the air. "Now I just gotta... ... ... hey, where did Sentret go?" He shouted and then placed the pokeball back in his pocket. He then scooped up Cyndaquil in his arms and began to quickly run through the woods. "The pokemon shouldn't have gotten too far!" shouted Gold desperately. He ran through the woods as fast as he could until he slammed into something- another trainer.

The trainer slammed onto their back while Gold went flying and landed onto his side. He had lost grip of Cyndaquil, but he had landed on his feet and was perfectly safe. "Owww," said the boy. "I guess it's true when they say be prepared for anything."

Gold jumped up on his feet and helped the boy on his. "Sorry about that," apologized Gold. "I was chasing... wait the pokemon! I've gotta go!" Gold tried to take off, but the boy grabbed onto the back of his jacket and pulled him back.

"The pokemon is well-hidden now," he said confidently. "You'll never find it." Gold sighed and stayed put. The boy held a hand out to him. "Matt," he introduced. Gold gripped his hand and shook it. "Gold."

The two stood silent for a moment before Matt spoke. "Well, I guess I better go. Maybe I meet you again someday." He began to walk off, leaving Gold and his cyndaquil behind.

"Yeah, maybe," mumbled Gold. He continued walking down the road as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back