• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; The Johto Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    Cherries of Cherrygrove city

Finally Windy and Michael had arrived to Cherrygrove city and Windy was surprised from its beauty. "Wow!" Windy yelled and even Natu was surprised and they both couldn´t say anything.

Cherrygrove had truly earned its name because there were cherry trees all around the city and thanks for the hot summer and sunlight all trees were full of berries. "Taste it Natu! It is so sweet and there are plenty more." Windy said and she was really excited and she even forgot why she had come to this city.

"So are we going to heal our pokémons Windy?" Michael asked but Windy didn´t hear again anything because she was so concentrated. After they had finally eaten both Windy and Natu started to feel knoxious. "Ouch. My stomach is literally killing me!" Windy yelled but Michael was more amused than worried.

"I forgot to warn you from those cherries. Even they are sweet they burn your stomach if you eat too many of them." and Michael started to laugh again. "Hey this isn´t funny at all! It hurts so much." Windy said angrily. "Well my father´s shop is right over there so he can give some special potion that he has made up." Michael said and helped Windy to walk.

Finally they had arrived to Pokémart but Michael´s father wasn´t there. "So do you know where my father is?" Michael asked but the salesman who had taken over the shop wasn´t able to help. "He had a phone call and he left almost immediately." he said.

Michael took the potion behind the counter and gave it to Windy. "I wonder where he might be." he said and started to look very concerned. After few minutes waiting both Natu and Windy were back on their feet and happily jumping all around.

They left the market and now it was time to head towards Pokécenter but Windy was really concerned because Michael didn´t say anything at that time when they walked.

"Oh hello Nurse Joy. How are you today?" Windy asked and continued before Nurse Joy found time to reply "Could you heal my Natu so I can continue my journey!" and handed Natu over. Natu wasn´t happy from this arrangement and before Windy even realized Natu was already pecking Nurse Joy´s head.

"Stop it Natu stop it right away!" Windy screamed and started to Natu who was standing at Nurse Joy´s head. It took some time to get Natu down from her head but they succeesed and got only few stitches.

"You can´t attack against Nurse Joy when she is just trying to heal you up!" Windy said but started to laugh when she saw Nurse Joy´s head. "That...was...so wrong!" she said but no one was able to understand because Windy laughed so loud.

This time when Nurse Joy took Natu on her hands it act out just fine and in ten minutes it was just like a new Natu. It was time to continue their journey but when Windy saw how worried Michael was she decided to ask if Nurse Joy knew something about Michael´s father.

"Oh that´s why he looked so cencerned! Well he is in good hands because he wanted to heal his pokémons." Nurse Joy said and continued "He should be back at now." and started to talk to other boy who had brought his pokémons to be healed up too.

"Father hasn´t ever left this way without saying anything to me at first." Michael said but Windy wasn´t sure what to say to comfort him. "Isn´t there any place where he could have gone?" Windy asked and Michael started to think.

"Well there are a house where my father occassionally goes to help some weird professor or someone but I am not sure." he answered and continued "We could after all go to check it out." and they both left the Pokécenter and started to walk towards Route 30 where they might finally find Michael´s father and this somewhat weird professor. This time even Natu was worried.

To be continued

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    (sorry it's so short, but I seem to have writer's block.)
    Chapter 2: The first battle

Kyle walked down the route in a fast pace, not stopping for anything except for when he and Tyrogue needed water. But soon enough, they heard a scream.

"What was that?" Asked Kyle to Tyrogue. Tyrogue shrugged before running over to the noise. "Wait, Tyrogue!" Kyle soon had to follow the pokemon.

Five minutes later...

Kyle ran into the clearing where he saw Lauren surrounded by Rattata's, if she moved she would be dead. "Kyle, help me." Whispered Lauren to Kyle.

"What idiot would go out into the wild without a pokemon?" Whispered Kyle to Lauren. But before the argument could ecalate, the Rattata's started growling. "Grrr... Tyrogue, use Fake Out!"

Tyrogue found the leader and sucker punched him, causing the rest to target Tyrogue.

"Tyrogue, use Tackle on the leftmost Rattata!" Yelled Kyle. Tyrogue tackled the Rattata for quite a bit of damage, but it countered with a Tackle which hurt Tyrogue a bit. "Now, use Fakeout!" Tyrogue again did a sucker punch to the Rattata, but it knocked this Rattata out.

"Oh, no. I think we made them angrier." Said Lauren looking at the Rattata. Kyle returned Tyrogue before saying.

"We have to run." Said Kyle, and with that the two were running with about twelve Rattata on their tails. "Grrr... I always thought I would go down to a fire... Wait, that's it!" Kyle took out a match lit it using a tree. "Now we have to find the entrance to route 25!" And in about a minute, Kyle dropped the match, setting the dry grass on fire.

The Rattata squealed as some got burned to death, but one stayed behind the licking flames. So, seeing that it was useless to keep the fire up, he sprayed the fire with his water, and some sand. The last Rattata growled as if challenging Kyle to a battle.

"Go, Tyrogue!" Yelled Kyle. And in a flash, Tyrogue came out of his pokeball. "Tyrogue, use Fakeout!" And Tyrogue sucker punched the Rattata, causing it to flinch. 'Now's my chance!' "Go, Pokeball!" And with that, Rattata was sucked into the pokeball. Kyle knew it would get out, and that Tyrogue was weak from running and fighting, so he tossed the pokeball far away and started running with Lauren in tow.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Rubii Naruto: Good battle post, tell me if you wanted that Rattata, here is your level up! You may continue to your next post.

Tyrogue: Leveled up to 8!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold and Matt spent the night at the Pokemon Center. The information the man had given them was accurate. When Gold had first stepped into the lab, a nurse offered to heal his Cyndaquil. After that, they were lead into the lounge where they were served dinner. It was really good food, too, in Gold's opinion. After that, they were lead to a room where they could sleep for the night. The room was very small and simple having only two bunk beds and a small nightstand with a flowerpot on top of it.

The following morning, Gold and Matt left the Pokemon Center and decided to tour the city for leaving for the next route. Gold found a small shop that was filled with pokemon trainer gear like clothes and accessories and bought himself a belt that he could attach pokeballs to. He smiled knowing that he would never have to worry about losing pokeballs again.

Afterwards, the two went to the pokemart where Gold only bought two antidotes. Matt bought some supplies for himself also.

With their errands done, Gold and Matt decided to have a little fun and they raced to the beach. Gold pulled out his sleeping blanket for a cover and they both called out all their pokemon. Gold's cyndaquil appeared and he seemed excited to be able to play. But instead of splashing in the water, he buried himself in the hot sand and stayed there.

Matt called out his own pokemon as well; his pidgey that Gold had already met and a marill, a small blue pokemon with a zigzag tail.

Gold and Matt played with their pokemon in the water for a few hours with cyndaquil occasionally getting in for a second and then getting back in the sand. Then they decided that they had both wasted enough time and packed up their stuff to head towards Violet City.

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pika_Master414: Lol, good post and you can make a profile for Matt if he's staying for your adventure, lol and I saw that your still using the name Bret a little ^^

Items
    2 Antidotes

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    Gregory ran in to Cherrygrove City very fast. After all the adventure on Route 29, he was glad that they were in the city again. "Hmmm... I better go in the Pokemon Center to heal up my Pokemon." Gregory said. The doors automaticly slid open and Gregory went inside. "Now, where do I heal my Pokemon?" Gregory asked nobody in particular. "Over here." said a soothing voice. "Wha-?" Gregory turned around and saw a lady dressed in a nurse uniform with a Chansey. The amazing part of this woman was her hair. It was pink and in curls.

Gregory ran over to her. "Ma'am, can you heal my Pokemon?" he asked. "Sure, and call me Joy." said the woman. "OK, Joy! Can you please heal my Pokemon?" Gregory said. "Yes, sure. Just wait a while." Joy said. "Why don't you explore the city while your Pokemon are healing? "That's not a bad idea." Gregory said. "But I don't know about anything in this city except the Pokecenter, and I just wandered in here at random!" Gregory said. "I can help you with that." said a voice.

Gregory turned around and saw a old man holding a cane. "Who are you, sir?" Gregory asked. The man laughed. "My name is Gent, and I'm a tour guide! You say you want some help, I'll give you some help, laddie!" "Gee, thanks!" said Gregory as he and Gent walked outside. "Let's start the tour then, laddie!" Gent said, waving his cane around.

"That's the Pokemon Mart! It's where you can buy stuff for your Pokemon!" Gent said. "And that's the Pokemon Center... which you already know about, right laddie?" Gregory nodded. "Oh, and that's my house!" Gent said as they passed a small cottage. "Oh, the beach is over there if you ever want to play." Gent said, waving his cane at a giant beach facing the ocean.

"Well, that concludes the tour, laddie! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! I haven't seen a new trainer since a long time. I wish you luck on your journey for Pokemon Master!" Gent said with a smile. "Yeah, thank you very much!" Gregory said while walking in to the Pokemon Center.

"Your Pokemon are rested and ready to go!" Joy said. "Thank you very much!" said Gregory as he took his Pokemon. He headed toward the beach, hoping to have some fun with his Pokemon.

To be continued...

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    oh, sorry. It's hard to type for the same character and not mix up the names a little.

oh yeah, I been meaning to mention this, but it is Pika_Master414. Not PikaMaster_414 lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter. ^^

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    cjerian: good post, you may continue onto the next post
    Pika_Master414: oh my gosh, I am so sorry, I'll fix my posts, can you forgive me? anyways, route 30 will be up tommorow afternoon

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (ooc: I don't want the Rattata. Sorry it's so short, but I can't do much with a wild pokemon battle at this point.)
    Episode 3: The First Real Battle!

"Why are you here?" Asked Kyle to Lauren. Lauren sighed before saying.

"Your mom told me to help you out." Said Lauren before getting out a note. Kyle grabbed the note and gave it a quick read through.

'Kyle, I know you will be mad, but I'm sending Lauren with you so you don't do something stupid like shoot someone for teasing you or something of that sort. Anyway, Lauren will also help you with other things like carrying items, or money when your bag gets full. And besides me, she seems to be the only one you listen to. Well I'm almost late for my gambler's anonymous session, so I'll have to cut this short. I'll see you soon. Love, Mom.' Kyle snorted before putting the note away.

"I never needed help." Said Kyle, but almost everyone in New Bark Town disagreed with that statement.

"Just listen, I'm only here to help you, even if you don't want it." Said Lauren as she started walking forward. "Well, aren't we going?" Kyle frowned, but went along, he didn't want to argue right now.

But before they could get too much farther, the sun started to go down. "Maybe we should set up camp?" Asked Lauren, but Kyle brushed her off.

"You can, but if you want protection from the wild pokemon, then you'll keep walking." Said Kyle as he walked past Lauren. The girl sighed before getting up and started walking. And soon the sun was down completely, but that's what Kyle was waiting for.

"Why don't we get some rest?" Asked Lauren with a bit of fear in her voice.

"What're you, nuts? That'll scare away the Hoothoot." Said Kyle looking around for the bird in question. "Aha! Go Tyrogue, use Fakeout!" Tyrogue snuck up on the Hoothoot and sucker punched it, surprising it. But the initial shock wore off, and Hoothoot tackled Tyrogue for a little bit of damage.

"Tyrogue, counter with Tackle!" Yelled Kyle. Tyrogue then tackled the bird to the ground, but Hoothoot got free quickly and tackled Tyrogue into a tree. But Tyrogue wasn't going to go down so easily. "Use Tackle again and get out of there!"

This time Tyrogue jumped from the tree and tackled Hoothoot once more, sending it into the ground.

"Now use Tackle again!" Yelled Kyle. And Tyrogue went to tackle Hoothoot, but the bird jumped up and tackled Tyrogue instead. "No! Oh well, I'll just try now." Said Kyle before tossing the pokeball. The ball hit Hothoot and started shaking, would Kyle get Hoothoot?"

(ooc: They're right next to Cherrygrove, so yeah.)

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Bobby and Totodile walked down Route 29, Bobby with a smile on his face, Totodile with a frown. "Hey! You with the weak Totodile!" a voice cried out.

Master and Totodile turned around and Totodile stiffened. Standing in front of them was Totodile's old master. He still wore his dark black jacket that flapped in the wind, but his curly brown hair was longer almost reaching his shoulders. A chain hang from his faded blue jeans, and his mud caked black/gold shoes covered his feet.

"Who are you?" Bobby asked confused why Totodile was looking so scared.

"My names Andrew and I used to be that pathetic excuse for a Totodiles master." Andrew said with a sneer. "I donated it to Prof. Elm cause I felt like someone couldn't do better than me."

A frown started to make its way across Bobby's face. "Totodiles not weak!"

"You keep telling your self that." Andrew said.

"Fine! I'll prove it! Totodile lets go!" Totodile jumped in somewhat reluctally.

"Cyndaquil!" Andrew sent out an orange yellow pokemon with flames coming out of its back. "Cynda!" it said cutely.

Bobby took out his Pokedex and aimed it at Andrew's Pokemon. " Cyndaquil, the Fire Mouse Pokemon," the cool female voice said, "It has a timid nature. If it is startled, the flames on its back burn more vigorously."

"Good, a fire type! Totodile use Water Gun!" Totodile shot out a burst of water from his mouth aimed right at Cyndaquil.

"Cyndaquil use Ember!" The fire mouse pokemon spat out a small fireball that hit Totodile's Water Gun right in the middle. The fire attack was so strong that both attacks disinergrated. "Cyndaquil use a Tackle!"

"Cynda!" The pokemon cried as it charged at Totodile knocking him into the air.

"Totodile! Use your tail to to hit Cyndaquil in the air!" (OOC: thats not an "offical attack" its just improvision) Totodile followed orders and manged to make Cyndaquil dizzy by hitting it on the head. "Now use Scratch!"

"Dile!" the Big Jaw Pokemon cried as it struck the Fire Mouse Pokemon. Cyndaquil was now stumblling around from the pain.

"Quick! Finish this up with Water Gun!" The force of the water sent Cyndaquil flying into a tree.

"Cynda!!" the pokemon cried out in pain.

"Pathetic. Return." Andrew said coldly. "We'll be seeing you later." With a sneer Andrew left.

"That was great Totodile!" Bobby said with pride. "See, your not weak." Totodile just nodded and lead his Master towards Cherrygrove City.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Sergio was waiting for the pokéball to stop moving."Ping", the pokéball said. But Sergio didn't have the time to celebrate." Mareep come back ",Sergio said in a hurry.

Sergio started to run, run to the pokécenter stopping for nothing and nobody, but soon he noticed that he didn't know where the pokécenter was located and what it looks like."Sorry where is the pokécenter? ",Sergio asked a boy."The pokécenter is the red building at the end of the street and then you go to the right",the boy said.

"Thank you",Sergio answered and he ran again to the pokécenter. "Well hello youngster can I help you",nurse Joy said. "Yes ma'am you can my pokemon are badly injured can you threat them",Sergio asked he was talking with a stuttering voice. "It isn't neccesary to be worried we will do our best and tonight they will all be fit, in the meanwhile you can go look around in the city go to guide gent's house he will show you around",Nurse Joy said while calming Sergio down.

"Ok, I will do so goodbye",Sergio said but this time he was much calmer. "Goodbye",Nurse Joy replied.

Sergio was almost halfway when he saw the boy again."How are your pokémon",The boy said. "They are okay tonight I may go and get them.",Sergio answered. "Well okay, by the way my name is Alex what is yours.",Alex said and asked. "My name is Sergio.",Sergio replied. Sergio was about to go away when Alex said: "I will wait for you on route 30 and we are going to have a battle we can use 2 pokemon each the first one who has not got any pokémon left lost." "Okay I will meet you there",Sergio said and walked away.

It was almost night and he did not go to guide gent's house."O well it's okay I guess I can go sleep in the pokémon center and explore the city tomorow",Sergio said to him self while going back to the pokécenter for a good night sleep.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Rubii Naruto: Great post, you deserve that Hoothoot!
    Tyrogue: Level up to 10!
    You caught a Level 4 Female Hoothoot!

Zimvee: Nice, good post with the previous owner of Totodile!
    Totodile: Level up to 10!
    Totodile learned Rage!

serginho: Good post, continue onto the next post!

Items
    Rubii Naruto: Thunderstone
    Zimvee: Water Stone

Last edited:

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    Cherries of Cherrygrove city, Part 2

"We should rest while we can and after all it is pretty dark out here." Windy said and she was restless but Michael didn´t hear a thing. "Did you said something to me? If we walk trough the night we would be there at least at morning or even earlier." Michael answered and started to walk towards Route 30 but suddenly Windy grabbed his hand.

"What is it now, Windy?" Michael said but she didn´t had to answer because Michael was able to read Windy like an open book. "Well we could sleep over the night if you´d like to but we will continue right when sunrises." Michael said and started to build a camp.

When they was already in their sleeping bags Windy started to look at stars. "Look those stars over there! They from the Teddiursa constellation and that over there is the Pikachu and the Pichu Bros. constellations." she said and finally Michael started to smile at least for few minutes.

"It has been so much fun to be with you over here. You truly are special and I mean it from my whole heart." he said and took Windy´s hand. They slept under the sky of the stars and woked up when the first sun rays flashed their faces.

It was still early and no one else weren´t woke up yet so Windy decided to go for a swim. Even Natu was swimming or actually it was more sinking but since it had learned Teleport it was able to teleport itself to save. "Hey Michael! Come to swim! Water is still enough cold and there are some nice water pokémons too here!" Windy shouted and Michael decided to take a break.

At the water Michael suddenly ran back to beach and took one of his pokéballs and threw it into the air and shouted "Come out Mantine!" and Windy hadn´t ever seen that kind of pokémon. "Wow! That is so big that I could almost ride with it!" Windy said but she was more surprised when Michael said that he truly rides with Mantine.

"Would you like to try how to ride with it?" he said and Windy was excited when Michael helped her into Mantine´s back. After Michael and Windy had played for a while they decided to continue their journey to the house at the end of Route 30. Natu sat on Windy´s shoulder and occassionally teleported itself into a tree to pick an apple or two.

To be continued

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    " reep", Sergio heard. It was mareep waking Sergio up. " Mareep your up I'm glad you are alright", Sergio said in a sleepy voice.

Hoothoot was pecking on Sergio's head. "Yes I'm also glad to see you my first caught pokémon ", Sergio said while realizing that he caught a pokémon.

"Thank you Nurse Joy I am thankful for what you did thank you", Sergio said. "It is My job and here are you pokéballs ", Nurse joy replied.

Sergio left the pokécenter and was on his way to guide gent's house.

"Hmmm interesting looking house, hello is there someone", Sergio asked

"Over here do you want to know some information about the different buildings you can encounter in most cities?", Guide Gent asked.

"Yes, I am can you please show me around?", Sergio asked.

"Well okay come with me I did not got to show people around in a while.", Gent said.

They were on their way to a building with a blue roof.

"This is a pokémart, here you can buy items such as potions and pokéballs go in and buy some things", Gent said.

"But I don't have any money", Sergio said.

"Well it's okay you win money from pokémon battles.", Gent said.

"Thank you for the information, by the way you don't have to show me the pokécenter I already saw it", Sergio said.

"Okay that is the city most have pokécenters and pokémarts so that is all you have to know", Gent said.

"Okay thank you and goodbye", Sergio said and he took of.

Sergio is in front of route 30 knowing that there is a battle waiting for him over there

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    Gregory headed towards the beach with his Larvitar and his Pidgey. "Great! We're at the beach! Come on Larvitar! You too Pidgey! Let's have some fun!" Gregory said. "Larvitar!" "Pidgey!" his Pokemon replied. "Yeah!" Gregory said. "But we don't have anything to do..." his voice trailed off.

"Looking for something to do?" said a voice behind him. "ACK!" Gregory said. "Man... I got to cut it with the surprises." said the voice. "Well, if you wanted to give me a heart attack, you got your wish." Gregory said while rubbing his head. Gregory turned around. There was a Pokemart Clerk standing in front of him.

Gregory knew it was a Pokemart Clerk because he had a uniform that said "Pokemart" on it. "Have you ever visited a Pokemart before?" the clerk said. "No, why?" Gregory asked. "Because we can sell you a bunch of beach toys and maybe a swimsuit too!" the clerk said. "I'll take it!" Gregory said full of excitement. He ran into the Pokemart as fast as he could go bumping into a lot of people in the way. "I'll take 1 swimsuit for me, some sunglasses, some Pokemon food, and some beach toys!!!!!" Gregory panted. "Well, here you are." said another clerk with a big bundle in his hands. The clerk looked dazed. "Thanks!" Gregory said. He stuffed all of the stuff in his backpack. "Oh yeah!" the clerk said.

"We've been itching to try this out. Could you test out this Premier Ball for us and bring us back the results? We've been itching to know what it does! And if you can't figure out its special abilitties, try asking Kurt the Pokeball Maker. He lives in Azalea Town." "Sure, why not? I'm headed there anyways!" Gregory said. "Thanks!" the clerk said. Gregory rushed out. "We can go to the beach now! Gregory said putting a pair of sunglasses on Pidgey and Larvitar.

They made a sand castle so tall you could walk in it. They were an excellent team. Pidgey flew the bucket over to the ocean to fill it up with water, Larvitar dug underground to make a base, and Gregory sculpted. It was now time for lunch. "Here! Some Pokemon Food!" Gregory said. He ate some Oran Berries. He had really picked a lot on Route 29. "Come on! Let's play in the water!" Gregory said as they finished lunch. They went in and started splashing each other until dinner time. "Come on!" Gregory said. "Let's get to the Pokecenter for dinner!"

The Pokemon happily agreed. Gregory was about to leave when a cherry fell on his head. "A cherry?" Gregory said as he popped it into his mouth. "Whoa!" Gregory said after he swallowed it. "Yum! Pidgey! Can you get some? "Pidgey Gey!" Pidgey replied and it flew up into a cherry tree get some to share with the group. Gregory replaced the Oran Berries in his backpack with the delicious cherries of Cherrygrove City. "NOW let's go to the Pokecenter." Gregory said. They walked into the Pokecenter. "Hey, I don't think we need dinner." Gregory said. "We ate so many cherries."

His Pokemon agreed, and they went upstairs to a hotel room to get a good nights sleep.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (ooc:This post is going to be a little short seeing that there's two posts for Cherrygrove City.)

Episode 4: Cherrygrove City

The pokeball stopped and Hoothoot was caught. But Kyle decided to walk a bit more.

"Hey, where are you going?" Asked Lauren wanting to sleep, but Kyle pulled open the bushes and showed Lauren something she didn't expect, Cherrygrove City. "How did we get here in only one day?"

Kyle snickered before saying. "We ran pretty far while those Rattata were chasing us, so of course we would reach this place quickly." Lauren just started running down the hill towards Cherrygrove City.

"Well, she suddenly has energy." Said Kyle as he started running down the hill. And in minutes Kyle and Lauren made it to the pokemon center.

"Welcome young trainers." Said Nurse Joy as she walked up to the counter. "Do you need a room for tonight?"

"Yeah, a room for two please." Said Kyle as he showed his pokedex containing his information.

"Well, everything checks out, here's your room keys." Said Joy as she handed Kyle two cards. "Do you want to heal your pokemon while you rest?"

"Sure." Said Kyle as he gave Joy his two pokemon. "Well I'll see you tomorrow." Said Kyle as he went up to the room. Lauren decided to talk with Joy for a bit before going up. And when Lauren got into their room, Kyle was already sleeping. Lauren stared at Kyle for a second before deciding to go to bed as well.

(ooc: See, short. But the next one will be longer for sure.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back