• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; The Johto Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pika_Master414: Good post, too bad Sentret got away :P You may continue onto your second post.

Cyndaquil: Level up to Level 8

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold slumped down the path. He couldn't believe the sentret had gotten away because of his stupidity. He figured that all his studying would help him on his journey, but pokemon traveling was a lot different than he thought. Even after his failure, Cyndaquil still liked his trainer a lot. Gold smiled at the pokemon in his arms. It was good to have a friend with him.

Gold looked around for more sentrets, but was unlucky. He wondered if the pokemon were rare and he just got lucky. He shrugged and continued to walk down the path. The road was long; surely he would run into at least one more and he was confident that he would not fail this time.

The path was really quiet with the occasional noise of a wild pokemon. Gold thought it was very peaceful. Then he heard a very strange noise. It sounded like the wind was rushing or something. Gold whirled around and saw the sentret he attempted to capture. And behind that sentret was about ten more sentrets. Sentret had gather its friends to get its revenge on Gold.

"Sentret!" the pokemon yelled while pointing its finger at Gold. The sentrets all responded and began to chase after Gold.

Gold jumped and began to run. "We- gotta- get away- from- here," Gold huffed. "Cyn," Cyndaquil said nervously. Soon, the pokemon were catching up to Gold and his pokemon.

"Sentret!" shouted the leader sentret. One of the other sentrets leaped in the air and barely missed Gold. Then another one hit Gold right in the back of the leg. Pain shot up Gold's leg and he tumbled down to the ground. He turned over on his back and saw that it was too late to get up. The sentrets were too close. Gold grabbed his cyndaquil tight and closed his eyes.

"Ace, use sand attack!"

Gold opened his eyes and saw sand flying. It hit the attacking Sentret and made them back off. Gold looked over and saw Matt standing with a small pidgey.

"Hey, thanks a lot!" Gold shouted. Matt just smiled. Gold knew that it was time to counterattack, so he let go of Cyndaquil.

"Cyndaquil, use tackle on one of the sentret!" Gold shouted. Cyndaquil slammed into one of the pokemon making it run off. Gold then looked over and saw that three sentrets were about to attack Pidgey. "Cyndaquil, use smokescreen on those sentret!" Gold ordered. Cyndaquil let out a black smoke from his mouth shrouding the field and cutting off the sentrets' vision.

"Now tackle!" Gold heard Matt shout. His pidgey tackled one of the sentrets, making it run off. Cyndaquil tackled another. Soon, all the sentret were gone and Gold walked over to Matt.

"Hey, thanks a lot," said Gold. He rubbed the back of his head out of embarrasment.

Matt laughed. "Hey, don't worry about it. You looked like you were in trouble so I helped you. It is what trainers are supposed to do." He then looked at Gold. "How 'bout we travel together for a while, in case another pokemon has a grudge against you."

Gold smiled and nodded. The two walked down the path together, and Gold was thrilled to have someone to travel with for a while.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pika_Master414: that made me have a good chuckle XD happy endingds are my favourite, here is your reward for finishing your first route!

Cyndaquil: Level up to 10!
    Cyndaquil learned Ember!
    You earned a Thunderstone!

Last edited:

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    Hustle around

After Windy had received her very first pokémon she headed to Route 29 without any hesitation. She had walked with Natu on her shoulder for several hours and started to feel exchausted.

"Natu...What if we would take a little rest under those beautiful apple trees?" Windy asked and Natu seemed to accept this offer gladly. When Windy sat under the three she fell asleep almost immediately but when she woke up she was shocked.

"Where are you Natu? Where are you?" she screamed and started to feel really worried. Suddenly she heard a voice above her and looked up into the three. Natu had somehow gone up into the three because it wanted to get an apple for Windy but now it couldn´t come down.

"Jump Natu jump and I will catch you!" Windy yelled and tears were falling into her cheeks. Natu was too scared to jump or even move so Windy didn´t have any other choice than climb into the three too.

When she finally made it up to there Natu suddenly jumped of. Even its wings weren´t fully grown and enough strong to fly it was able to glide away to save but now Windy was in the three.

"Help Natu! Help me to get down from here!" she yelled but Natu sat down and started to eat its apple. When there was left nothing else than a little stick it started to sleep cutely and didn´t notice anything Windy yelled to it. Luckily a boy had seen this all and decided to help Windy.

Finally when Windy was landed safely from the three she had to catch her breath from fear. Natu was still sleeping and it didn´t hear anything and the boy was really amused. "What are you laughing at? Anyone could get stuck into three!" Windy said and she was really irritated.

"It was just so funny and I must admit that your Natu is really clever." the boy said and continued "My name is Peter and I live near by here as my father works in a Pokémart."

Natu woked up finally and went to rubb Windy´s leg and she just wasn´t able to do anything. "You did wrong and you know that but altough it was pretty funny joke. Just promise that if you next time want an apple express it to me and I will work it out somehow." Windy said and Natu accepted this offer by jumping at Windy´s shoulder.

"So thank you for you helping me out." Windy said and shaked boy´s hand. "It was the least that I could do to a person like you." the boy said and started laughing.

Windy walked away a bit irritated but in her mind she was laughing too. After she had walked a while or two she stepped to pick an apple from the ground when a Sentret stole the apple right infront of her nose.

"Hey! That was my apple! Give it back to me!" she said and started to chase Sentret down but suddenly Natu attacked with Peck against Sentret. "What just happened? Why did you do that?" Windy asked from Natu when Natu uttered a sound Windy understood.

To get back that apple Windy had to battle against that Sentret. But because she hadn´t ever had a battle she acted out amateurly. "Natu...Hmmn...Use Peck against that Sentret!" she commanded and Natu worked it out.

It didn´t took very long when Windy started to learn and Sentret was too weak to continue but because Windy started to jump around she fell over and Natu´s turned over to look if Windy was okay. Sentret used that moment wisely and fled away with the apple.

"I am sorry Natu. Next time I will promise that I wont get that excited." and those two hugged as a sign of atonement. Windy started to walk and Natu was again sitting at her shoulder. This friendship was full of understanding.

To be continued

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    RealPyromaniac: Good first route post! Can't wait your second part :] And your making me love Natu <33

Natu: Level up to 8!
    Natu learned Night Shade!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    As Bobby and Totodile walked down Route 29, Bobby was all sorts of excited about the adventure ahead. "OK Totodile! We're going to take the Pokemon Gym Challenge and become the champion of the Pokemon League!"

Totodile nodded pretending to agree with his master, but really thought they had no chance. Totodile had learned from past experience that it was better to just agree with everything that the master said.

Suddenly bird pokemon flew in front of them. "Coo coo," it said softly.

"A Pidgey!" Bobby said. He took out his Pokedex to see what it had to say about the bird.

"Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon," the cool female voice said, "It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back"

"Well too bad its Docile! C'mon Totodile lets get it!" Bobby rushed after it with Totodile plodding behind. Soon the duo came apon the Pidgey nessting in a huge Oran Berry tree. "Now I'v got you." Bobby said with a smile. Suddenly hundreds of Pidgey appeared in the tree, glaring at the intruders. "Ah, this may have been a mistake Totodile."

The Pidgey began their assualt and Totodile curled up in a ball, ready to start feeling the pain again. But this time, it never came. Totodile looked up and saw Master taking the hits for him. "Don't worry Totodile, I've got your back!" Master said, trying to punch the Pidgey away but they we're too fast.

Encouraged that a Master would help him, Totodile lept into the fray ready to protect Master. Totodile gave the whole flock a Leer to freeze them in place with fear. Then while they were frozen, Totodile went looking for the biggest one, the leader. Finding the biggest one, Totodile unleashed a barrage of Scratch Attacks apon it.

Squaking in fear, the whole flock left. "Wow Totodile! That was amazing!" Master gave him a hug, and for one second Totodile thought this Master was good. But then he remembered Masters always went bad. Feeling deppressed about that thought, Totodile ran to catch up to his Master as they continued down Route 29.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Zimvee: Good route post, I like how the two think differently, working with its nature as well, now you're ready for your next post.

Totodile: Leveled up to 7!
    Totodiel learned Water Gun!

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    Gregory happily started up Route 29. "Go! Larvitar!" he shouted. "Let's win some battles!" "Larvitar! Larvi!" Larvitar happily agreed. "Great! let's catch a Pokemon first! We've got to wade in the tall areas of grass. Pokemon love to hide in them. Even I know that." "Larvi, Larvitar!" Gregory's Pokemon was intently listening to every word Gregory blurted out.

Suddenly, a wild Pidgey swooped down from the sky! "Ack! Maybe not as many Pokemon as I think like to hide in tall grass..."Gregory said. "Oh well, go Larvitar!" Larvitar confronted the wild Pidgey. "Larvitar! Use...um..." Gregory had forgot what his Larvitar knew. Suddenly he had a idea. "The Pokedex!" He said. "Um... how do you work this thing?" he pushed random buttons until it said "Larvitar. Rock Skin Pokemon. It is born deep underground. It can't emerge until it has entirely consumed the soil around it." "Come on!" Gregory said. He pushed more buttons. "Larvitar knows Bite, Leer, and Sandstorm." the Pokedex beeped.

The Pidgey charged in on Larvitar with a feroucious Tackle attack. But Gregory was prepared. "Stop it with your leer attack, Larvitar!" Larvitar's eyes grew slim and narrow. A blue light emerged from them. Then, the Pidgey stopped in it's tracks like it had hit a invisible wall. "Larvitar! This is
    your chance! Use Bite!" Gregory shouted. Larvitar ran towards the Pidgey, jumped up, and bit it with its ferocious jaws. But the Pidgey wouldn't give up. It used a powerful Gust attack which knocked Larvitar backwards into a tree. "Aw, darn it!" Gregory said, trying to be calm. "Larvitar! Try to get up!"

Larvitar was one step ahead of him. It was up and on its tiny paws before Gregory could finish his sentence. "All right!" Gregory shouted. "Larvitar, use your Sandstorm! It might confuse the Pidgey!"
    "Larvitar!" Larvitar shouted as it sprayed sand and rocks everywhere. Pidgey jumped up and flew around trying to avoid the rocks, but the rocks were everywhere, and no matter how hard Pidgey tried to avoid them, it got buffeted by a number of rocks anyways. Pidgey seemed to not be able to attack or move well with all the rocks and sand surrounding it. "Hmmm... let's see what Dexter has to say about this."

Gregory had named his Pokedex Dexter. It sounded like a nice name, perfect for a Pokedex. He now had some expereience with the Pokedex, so he got it to work in no time. "Pidgey is a flying type, and is therefore weak to rock type moves and rocks in general." it beeped. "That's it!" shouted Gregory. "Larvitar! Throw some rocks at it!" Larvitar blinked, confused no doubt, for a second. Then it started chucking rocks through the vicious sandstorm at the little Pidgey. Pidgey couldn't keep up flying any longer. It fell to the ground in a heap.

"Darn it!" Gregory said. "I almost caught it!" Suddenly he thought of something. "Uh-oh. That Pidgey and my Larvitar are hurt. I better help them somehow. He took his Potion out of his bag and looked at it intently. "Hmmm..." he said. "I'll share this potion with both of these Pokemon. Then they'll both have some HP left." he said as he sprayed both Pokemon with his spray medicine. Pidgey and Larvitar both shouted with joy. "Larvi Lar!" shouted Larvitar with a big grin on his face."Pid-GEY!" Pidgey shouted while flapping its wings. "Now, you two must be hungry." Gregory said. "I'm going to find some food." he said as he left his Pokemon and the wild one behind.

It was getting dark, and rocks and sand were scattered everywhere."Jeez, Sandstorm has a side effect, doeesn't it?" Gregory sighed. Hoothoot were hooting everywhere. "Hoot! Hoothoot!" Finally he found a bush full of Oran Berries. "Better pick some and take them back." he said. He picked some
    Oran Berries, found his way back to the Pokemon, and they started gulping down the delightful blue berries happily. He himself took out a turkey sandwich that he had packed the night before. It was getting late, so Gregory pitched a tent. The two Pokemon went inside and slept on some spare pillows Gregory had found. "Well, G'night." Gregory yawned. Then they fell asleep.

The next morning, Gregory woke up before the 2 pokemon. "Whew, better cook breakfast." he yawned. He was never good at waking up. "Hey, there are still some berries left!" he realized. "I'll cook some Oran Berry pie for all of us!" he said as he took out a toaster oven. He had packed a toaster oven and a microwave the day he had started his journey in case he had to make some food. He forgot all about Pokemon food though, so he was going to cook his own creations until he found a store.

Pidgey and Larvitar woke up. "Here, have some pie. A treat." Gregory said. The Pokemon happily chowed it down. When it was time for Pidgey to go, both it and Larvitar looked sad. They had made friends with each other, and Pidgey wanted to stay with Gregory. "Shucks, I don't know what to do!" Gregory said. "Oh! I've got it! How would you like to come with me?" he asked Pidgey. Pidgey jumped up and started flying everywhere. It looked like it was trying to give Gregory a message.

Gregory sat looking dazed for a second, but then got the message. "Ok! We'll battle you to see if I can capture you or not!" Gregory said. "Hmm... let's find a good place to bat-" THUMP! He had bumped into a teenage girl. "Oh, sorry!" Gregory said. "Oh, it's OK." the girl said. "My name is Rebbeca. I'm a refferee in training." Suddenly Gregory's face lit up. "A refferee? Could I ask you a favor?" "What is it?" Rebbeca asked. "Could you refferee my battle with this Pidgey?" Gregory said. "Oh, sure. I don't see why not." said the young refferee.

"The battle will now commence!" Rebbecca shouted. "Go! Larvitar!" Gregory shouted as Larvitar jumped out from behind him. "PID-GGGEEYYY!!!!" shouted the Pidgey. The battle had now started. Gregory knew what to do this time. Not from Dexter, but from experience. He had battled this Pidgey before, and he knew its strong and weak points. "Larvitar! Start out strong with a Sandstorm!" he shouted. Larvitar jumped up, preparing to send all the rocks and sand on the ground flying towards the Pidgey, but the Pidgey flew straight forward with ultrasonic speed and rammed Larvitar before Larvitar could finish its attack. "What WAS that?" Gregory asked as he took Dexter out of his pocket.

"Quick attack is a lightning fast attack in which the Pokemon will ram into the other Pokemon at ultrasonic speeds." beeped Dexter. "WHAT?" blurted out Gregory. "That'll be hard to beat! And since Pidgey flies, Quick attack attacks in the air! And he probably learned it overnight while sleeping because he did nothing of the sort yesterday..."

"Larvitar!" Gregory shouted as he put Dexter in his pocket. "Use leer when he strikes again!" Larvitar got up."LARVI!" Sure enough, Pidgey countered with a Wing Attack. "WHAT in the WORLD?" Gregory said as Larvitar froze Pidgey in its tracks. "It knows WING ATTACK?" He sighed. "This is going to be harder than I thought. OK, now Sandstorm!" Larvitar started whirling around and suddenly the wind picked up. Rocks went flying everywhere and Pidgey, still immobile, got hit with a number of them. "OK!" Gregory shouted. "Go Pokeball!" But instead of Pidgey, the Pokeball had captured a rock.

"Aw come on!" Gregory shouted as he tossed the rock out of the Pokeball. "OK, I'll wait until this storm calms down." he said. After wating the storm out, he threw the same Pokeball at Pidgey again. "Go! Pokeball... again!" he shouted. Will he capture Pidgey, or will he fail? pieCakkey, the choice is yours.

Oh and a note. I haven't finished with this route yet. I'll continue after you give me my results.

Last edited:

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Before Sergio entered the route he let mareep out of his pokéball and finally is realising that this is his first step to become the pokemon champion of johto.

Sergio and mareep were walking trough route 29 and was looking around."o over there it is a pink balloon and over there it is a flying flower",Sergio was surprised of what he saw but he wasn't aware of them being pokémons.

Sergio was sitting on the ground because he was so exhausted taking time to talk to mareep. "Mareep what do you think of me being your trainer", Sergio asked his mareep.
    "Marrreep", mareep answered on a soothing tone. Sergio was relieved."ok thank you I was scared that you disliked me.

Suddenly he heard a voice: "Ratta ta", the voice said. Sergio used his pokedex on it and it said rattata mouse pokemon a fast pokemon the pokedex said.
    But Sergio did not notice that rattata attacked mareep with his tackle. "O no mareep use your your what are your attacks I forgot them", Sergio said "wait I remeber it is tackle now".Mareep ran onward rattata and tried to hit him but rattata dodged it.

"What am I supposed to do now I don't know what I have to do",Sergio said while mareep was attacked whit tackle again."I remember something, the pokedex said that with phisical contact the opponent may paralyze but what if I store electricity and let him attack mareep, that's what I am going to do."sergio tought and he said:" mareep store your electricity and when rattata attacks you paralyze him". So mareep did and when rattata attacked mareep with tackle rattata got paralyzed. "Great job mareep now use tackle",Sergio said without hasitation and mareep did so and knocked the rattata out."should I catch it or not",Sergio was thinking but while thinking the rattata fled.

So Sergio moved on to go through route 29.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    cjerian: that was an excellent first post! really well detailed, you definately earned that Pidgey!

Larvitar: Leveled up to 8!
    You caught a Level 5 Male Pidgey! (Please edit your trainer card! :])

serginho: Good first post, you may conitnue on to your next post!

Mareep: Level up to Level 7!

Last edited:

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    Observing Natu

"Finally some shadow and not just sunlight!" Windy shouted and ran under a tree. They had arrived to a fully open meadow where also wild pokémons liked to hang around. Windy pulled out her pokédex and started to point it towards different pokémons.

"It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back."

"Wow! So that is a Pidgey! This is really handy machine did you know that Natu?" Windy asked but when she looked at Natu it wasn´t right next to her. Where has it gone this time? Windy tought and finally she saw where it was.

Natu had gone to battle against a Sentret but this was at least two times bigger and it had taken its friends with it. Windy didn´t had any other choice than battle but how she was going to battle against whole herd of Sentrets.

"Natu use Peck against those Sentrets!" Windy commanded and Natu started to furiously peck its opponents. Still there was too many Sentrets and even Natu had made few to fled away it couldn´t beat the rest of them.

Suddenly a Furret jumped out of the bushes and scared other Sentrets away. A boy came out of the bushes few minutes later too and Windy was shocked because the boy was the same boy who had helped her down from the three.

"So you can´t take care of yourself and Natu for a five minutes." the boy said and started to laugh again. "Yes I can but i don´t know why Natu is like begging for droubles." Windy said and they both started to walk onward to woods.

"Well I don´t am not sure but why aren´t you checking out from the pokédex that you´ve got?" the boy said and continued "By the way I am Michael."

"Well I was going to but then it got into a battle." Windy said and continued by indroducing herself "Nice to meet you again. My name is Windy." and they both smiled.

"Well let´s see what the pokédex is saying from you Natu." Windy said and pointed it towards it.

"It runs up short trees that grow on the savanna to peck at new shoots. A Natu´s eyes look as if they are always observing something."

"Well that explains a lot already. So Natu is just observing and obviously your Natu is really interested about new pokémons." Michael said and Windy listened every word carefully.

After they had walked for a while or two it started to be pretty dark and they both noticed that they had arrived near to Cherrygrove city. "My father lives in Cherrygrove city. Tomorrow we could head straight to there and you can heal your Natu at the same time." Michael said happily and started to make a camp where they could sleep.

After the camp was ready they went to sleep and slept tightly. Natu was only one awake and it decide to look around. It was sure that Windy would be having a hard time to train Natu and still they both understood what friendship meaned. It was going to be a great day.

To be continued

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    RealPyromaniac: That was a great post, you'll recieve a reward for your first sucessful route!

Natu: Level up to 10!
    Natu learned Teleport!

Reward for first route
    Fire Stone

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    While Sergio was walking on route 29 his mareep was feeling kind of uncomfortable."What is it mareep do you wan't some pokefood?,here you are",Sergio asked while kneeling to give mareep some pokefood cheering mareep up.

They saw the city and noticed that it was a piecefull way going through the route.Before getting out of the route he saw a pokemon that looked like an owl."Mareep what do you think should we fight it and catch it or shouldn't we."Sergio asked.
    But mareep didn't answer he was still feeling a bit uncomfortable but he showed some electricity.

"I guess that is a yes well okay use tackle on it",Sergio said but mareep didn't move. Allowing the hoothoot to tackle mareep but mareep used some of his electricity to paralyze him."good job mareep use tackle full power!"Sergio said he felt that it was as if he was yelling he was really excited. Mareep hit the noctowl but somehow the noctowl didn not get hurt that much."Now mareep use tackle again"Sergio said but this time he was a bit calmer then a few seconds ago.This time hoothoot dodged it and tackled mareep. Mareep was wide open so he could not dodge it and was hurt badly.

"No mareep hold on try using growl on him and then use your tackle",He said and so she did. This time hoothoot couldn't move and it got knocked out."hoothoot please stay in the pokeball whe have to hurry to the pokemon center you are both injured", Sergio said and he trew the pokeball

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    serginho: well, since you told me it was going to be short, I'll let the Hoothoot get caught

Mareep: Level up to 8!
    You caught a Level 3 Male Hoothoot!

Items
    Water Stone

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Chapter 3: Cherrygrove Town
    Number of Posts: 2

Description: A small town that several fruits grow around the area, on the west side of the town, there is a small beach where Pokemon and people come to play. There's also a man where a guide named Gent who teaches beginner trainers about Pokemon.

What can you do in a city?
    • Go off to certain places
    • Have gym battles If they have a gym
    • Explore the Town
    You may not catch wild Pokemon in the city, and you cannot have Pokemon Battles, unless your in a certain part of the town, for example in Violet City, you may battle in a gym or Sprout Tower. This is basically a place to restore your health and relax.

Areas of Interest
    Pokemon Center: A place where you may heal your Pokemon for free as well as have a good night sleep.
    Pokemart: This is where you may buy Pokemon Items for money: Pokeball, Potion, Antidote, Paralyze Heal, and Awakening.
    Guide Gent's House: He'll teach you a lot about Pokemon
    Beach: A place where you can go out for a swim

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    The Pokeball stopped with a 'ping'. "Yes! I caught a... Pidgey!" Gregory said as he let Pidgey out of his Pokeball. "Giy! Pidgey!" it screeched. "So, Rebecca, are you going to do um... the things a refferee does now?" Gregory asked. "Um... they didn't train us for battles with wild Pokemon... Oh well, I'll do the best I can." Rebbecca replied. "The victor is Gregory from um... where are you from?" "New Bark Town." Gregory said. "Oh, The victor is Gregory from New Bark Town, having caught the wild Pidgey!" Rebecca stammered.

"Oh, it's fine. This is probably your first time saying 'The victor has caught the wild Pokemon' anyways, right?" Gregory said. "Yeah, it is." Rebecca said. "Well... see ya later!" "See you." said Gregory. "Oh, wait!" Gregory said, realizing something. "Can I have your phone number? I can record it on my Pokegear!" "I don't see why not." said Rebecca. They then exchanged numbers.

OOC: Rebecca and Gregory are NOT in love. They are just friends.

Gregory started down the path once more with Pidgey flying above him and Larvitar running below. Gregory must have not been paying much attention to where he was going, because he tripped into some bushes. "Argh! How many times have I tripped on this cursed route?" he said to nobody in particular. Pidgey and Larvitar exchanged glances, and then they held up a sign. It said '3' on it. "Cut it with the comedy act, please." sighed Gregory. Suddenly, a herd of wild Sentret came hopping out of the bushes!

The Sentret seemed to be angry at something, for some reason. But once the Sentret started stampeding after Gregory, he knew that the bushes had to be their nesting grounds. "Darn it! Why did I have to trip in those particular bushes?" Gregory asked his Pokemon. His Pokemon shrugged and kept on running. "We-have-to-get-out-of-here." Gregory puffed. Suddenly Gregory got a idea. "I've got it!" he said. "Larvitar! Use your Sandstorm! Pidgey! Use Sand-Attack!" Both Pokemon launched sand and rocks everywhere, but the Sentret would not give up that easily.

"Sentret!" said one of the Sentret. All the others replied "Sentret!" "That one must be their leader!" Gregory said as he pointed at the one that said 'Sentret' first. The leader Sentret used a powerful tail whip attack and spun around in circles in mid-air to keep all the sand away from it. The others followed. Now the storm of sand and rocks was heading towards Gregory and the two Pokemon. It didn't have any effect on Larvitar, but Pidgey got hit with rocks and got blown backwards by the strong wind.

"Take cover!" Gregory shouted, keeping his face down so nothing could fly into his mouth. "Larvitar! burrow underground! Pidgey! Can you fly up that tree?" "Pidgey!" "Larvi Lar!" Pidgey flew up to the top of the tree Gregory hsd pointed to, and Larvitar had dug the burrow. "Wait for me!" Gregory shouted as he jumped in the burrow. Luckily, because of the storm, the Sentret couldn't find where Gregory and his Pokemon had left to. The Sentret, still angry, left.

"Whew, that was a close call!" Gregory said. Larvitar, Pidgey, and Gregory had met up at the end of the route. They walked a bit more, until Gregory said "Let's have lunch." Everyone was glad to eat some more Oran Berry Pie leftover from yesterday's dinner after being so exhausted. After more walking, they finally saw Cherrygrove City. "Yes! Cherrygrove, here I come!" Gregory shouted. "Pigey Gey-Pid!" Pidgey said. "Larvi Larvitar!" Larvitar said.

Hope you like it!

EDIT: This is for Route 29.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    cjerian: great battle post, i like the teamup with your Pokemon!

Larvitar: Level up to 10! Larvitar learned Screech!
    Pidgey: Level up to 6!

Items
    Fire Stone

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Gold and Matt arrived at Cherrygrove City, the very first stop of Gold's journey. Gold really wondered what there was to do in this town. Matt was pretty clueless too of what to do.

"What can we do?" Gold asked himself out loud. He heard someone laugh behind him. Gold looked to the side and saw an old man standing there.

"What to do, huh? There is a lot you do in towns. I'm presuming that you two are beginner trainers. Am I correct?" Gold just nodded without saying a word. The man laughed again. "Well then, come with me. I'll give you a tour and teach you what all trainers need to know." The man began to walk off into the town. Gold and Matt looked at each other and then followed the man.

After a minute of walking, the man pointed at a building that was a large, square blue building. "That is a Pokemon Mart," the man explained. "Pokemart for short. This is where you will buy supplies for your journey." The man looked backwards towards the boys. They both nodded as if they understood.

The three arrived at another building that was almost directly next to the PokeMart. "And this... is a Pokemon Center," explained the man, pointing at the large dome building. "This is where you will get your pokemon healed. They also serve free lodging and meals to all trainers." Gold grinned. He knew that he would like this place a lot. He nodded at the man without hesitation.

Then the three arrived at a beach. It was full of young children and trainers running around and having fun running in the hot sand. "Hmm... I don't think I have to explain this place," said the man. "Just look out for these kinds of things. Each town has something unique in it." Gold figured he was finished and nodded happily. He was glad of the man's help.

The man turned around to face Gold and Matt and then pointed towards Gold's pocket. "Young Trainer, is that a PokeGear?" Gold pulled out the PokeGear from his pocket. The man chuckled. "Well, well. No many trainers have these. Just wait one second..." The man took the device from Gold's hand and turned around. Gold heard some clicking and such before tha man turned back around. He handed the PokeGear back. "Here you go. I installed a more advanced map in it. It will give you details of the town you are in and will tell you exactly where you are."

Gold was in shock. "Wow, thanks, mister!" he shouted. The man smiled.

"Well, I guess I better go. Good luck on your journey." Gold and Matt watched the man walk back away from them and decided it was time to take some of his knowledge and go to the Pokemon Center.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pika_Master414: Nice post, really captured the image of Cherrygrove City!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back