• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    it is in a way fun only because it will make it more enjoyable when it is released.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Again, both 17 links are working fine for me. I honestly have no idea why you people seem to be having trouble with them. As for 19, I'm not going to make any promises as I don't know what'll end up happening but HMM told me he thinks he can get them done tonight. So we can only hope for the best there.
    I think tonight was about a week ago...

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    I read all them and I'm now waiting for the 19 just to get what I missed.

Pocket Monsters Special is really an awesome manga , I must say.

Characters are mostly very well done and with many plot twists and interesting outcomes ,

And always inovating.

Yours eager to read more ,

Berlitz Ojyou-sama. <3 (heart stole dawn's SPOTLIGHT so he's grounded and no bold underlining for him . :/)

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    as soon as 19 comes, i'm grabbing it and reading all the way to what is out of 24

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    ok this is stupid....

nightwizard, u told us that HMM could work on vol. 19 tonight and that tonight is way too long ago...

why is vol 19 STILL not here??!

i know u said that HMM could MAYBE work on it that day, but still he had enough time...
    so why hasn't there been any updates??

lucawesome

Voice Acting Trainer
    Years
    ok this is stupid....

nightwizard, u told us that HMM could work on vol. 19 tonight and that tonight is way too long ago...

i know u said that HMM could MAYBE work on it that day, but still he had enough time...
    It's called a "life." I'm sure nightwizard and HMM probably have one.
    So just be patient and Vol. 19 will eventually be up sometime this year... hopefully.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I don't think you noticed but Nightwizard's last activity was on April 20th. He's totally not coming back XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    The answer is simple...Volume 19 is cursed!
    I mean, think about it. There have been a bunch of people who have promised to upload volume 19, but none of them have ever managed it. Nightwizard and HMM almost did it...but on the night Nightwizard said it could be uploaded, April 20th, he disappeared! Methinks there is a malevolent force at work here...

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
    ok this is stupid....

Jeez guys! These people are spending their valuable time sitting down at the computer for possibly hours at a time scanning manga and practically tearing their books apart purely for your benefit, would you learn a little patience? This isn't their day job, they are using their valuable free time to do this for you, amidst busy school, social life, family matters etcetc.. They have no responsibility or obligation to follow your schedule- you should just be grateful that there's a chance for you to read these, considering how they're only available in Singapore.

It would've been nice for Nightwizard to make an official hiatus notice or something just to let people know it would be pointless to nag (that's what I did for FRLG) but understandably scanning in manga's not on the top of his or HMM's prioties list for life. Seriously guys, nagging does nothing except piss the scanner off and make them less willing to work. If you seriously feel it's a matter of life or death if you can't read Vol.19 quickly, just go order it off ebay like the rest of us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back