• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Jeez guys! These people are spending their valuable time sitting down at the computer for possibly hours at a time scanning manga and practically tearing their books apart purely for your benefit, would you learn a little patience? This isn't their day job, they are using their valuable free time to do this for you, amidst busy school, social life, family matters etcetc.. They have no responsibility or obligation to follow your schedule- you should just be grateful that there's a chance for you to read these, considering how they're only available in Singapore.

It would've been nice for Nightwizard to make an official hiatus notice or something just to let people know it would be pointless to nag (that's what I did for FRLG) but understandably scanning in manga's not on the top of his or HMM's prioties list for life. Seriously guys, nagging does nothing except piss the scanner off and make them less willing to work. If you seriously feel it's a matter of life or death if you can't read Vol.19 quickly, just go order it off ebay like the rest of us.

That's what I've been trying to tell people. It's REALLY hard for me to get these volumes anywhere, and I'm sure that the same is for a lot of you. Just be patient and grateful that somebody's even doing this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    I have read through all five pages of this thread. While i do hope vol. 19 gets posted soon, i am a patient man, as my whole life does not revolve around reading this manga.

However, in reading this thread, i noticed several people mention that vol. 20 was already uploaded elsewhere. I have check nearly every page on this board, and i cannot seem to locate vol. 20. Can somebody please help direct me to where it may be found?

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    you guys have TOTALLY NOT been listening to me...

1. OF COURSE i know they have a life!

2. YES i am impatient! how many times do i have to f*king tell that?

3. YES im grateful! same story as impatient...

4. OF COURSE thay're NOT going to spend all day after computer to scan! i know!

5. BUT STILL, HMM can do 1 chapter in around 4 minutes if we can believe NW, so if HMM could spend 10 minutes at one day, the volume could have been here, so than he has still enough time to have a life you know...

6. YES maybe they're on vacation and if they are i would TOTALLY respect that but we got NO sign of they being on vacation...

if you guys STILL don't understand me....

darkcowboy

Gibbs is EVERYWHERE!
    Years
    I agree with Mileyangel. SOME of you guys have been ungrateful, BUT on the otherhand, hoennshipper is right. The least he could do is take five seconds to get online and say "Y'know guys, it'll take a little bit longer than I planned to get those out to ya." or something along those lines.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Hey complainers =D

You know how a lot of big-shot scanlation groups do things? The more people complain, the more they deliberately delay. Some groups even put series on hiatus or stop them altogether when the "fans" get too rude.

Now, I don't think the wonderful folks on this comm would do something like that, but complaining most certainly is NOT going to speed anything up.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    The volumes have been removed....why?

The people in the site are being careful about being sued since the mangas are licensed to begin with. But what I am wondering is why now and not months ago like serebii.net? Not that I'm complaining or anything since I myself thought it was not illegal doing it this way.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    WTF????

THEY'RE GONE??

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO GET A MANGA OUT HERE??? 198$ PLUS SHIPPING AND HADNLING... IF FED-EX DOESN'T STIFF YA ON THE F**KING MANGA!!!

Probably because of all the complaining. \O_o/

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I've been thinking, the one who went up and dissappeared was Nightwizard, but we never found out where Happy Mask Man first posted the scans. What if he actually uploaded V19 somewhere after all? Maybe we should track him down so we can at least get a "No, I won't scan it, sorry."

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I've been thinking, the one who went up and dissappeared was Nightwizard, but we never found out where Happy Mask Man first posted the scans. What if he actually uploaded V19 somewhere after all? Maybe we should track him down so we can at least get a "No, I won't scan it, sorry."

i thought about this:

hmmm.... what if only NW isn't active, but HMM has already scanned vol. 19?
    maybe he has a photobucket acc just like omni89...

i searched on him at photobucket but couldn't find him or the volume...

my parents are TOTALLY NOT gimme permission to BUY a volume, so im in deep trouble...

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    i saw a happy mask man on bulbagarden forums if any won wants to see if thats the guy give it a try you might get lucky,

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    hello ppl...im new here...im just wondering (and really reallyyy hoping...^^) if anyone who downloaded vol 17 previously can kindly upload it?since the links have been removed...sorry not to be complaining but im kinda lost trying to look for vol 17... :(
    btw i really enjoyed reading this manga although i didnt thought it would turn out to be addictive.. :P
    maybe some of u feel d same way too? :)

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    hello ppl...im new here...im just wondering (and really reallyyy hoping...^^) if anyone who downloaded vol 17 previously can kindly upload it?since the links have been removed...sorry not to be complaining but im kinda lost trying to look for vol 17... :(
    btw i really enjoyed reading this manga although i didnt thought it would turn out to be addictive.. :P
    maybe some of u feel d same way too? :)

Actually it's against the rules :( But you can go here-> https://pkmntrans.illusory-fragments.net/index.html and download it ^^ Welcome to PC!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    thx lalalagirl...
    vol 17 just made my day... :)
    btw how do i open the .cbr files from the link uve given?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back