• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Volumes 17-20 Release Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    I can't be more grateful, HMM's awesome! But I wonder, does he have an account here? Where did he come from if not? o-o

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    He doesn't come here, he's actually scanning them on another forum for the few of us on it who are interested in this stuff. All I'm doing is downloading them, removing the password, and reuploading them for you guys.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Oh, also, I saw an old list by Benji in another topic that had the status of current volumes and it said 20 was already scanned by the person who did 21/22, but for the life of me I can't seem to find a link to it. What's up with that? If it's already scanned I'll tell HMM he doesn't need to bother with that one.

Yes, that would be me. ;)

And everything's on my LJ... the graphics journal please. ;D And the link's also on the last page of the PokeSpe Release Thread... so yeah. xD;

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Yeah I found it after I made that post earlier. I just missed it completely at first since there wasn't a separate topic saying volume 20 or anything nor has benji's list in the second post of the "official release thread" topic have it (It also doesn't have a working link for 22 in it either, just the text " Volume 22 - Avegaille (Mediafire)") so I can only assume he hasn't been on in awhile.

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Yeah I found it after I made that post earlier. I just missed it completely at first since there wasn't a separate topic saying volume 20 or anything nor has benji's list in the second post of the "official release thread" topic have it (It also doesn't have a working link for 22 in it either, just the text " Volume 22 - Avegaille (Mediafire)") so I can only assume he hasn't been on in awhile.

XD Well, I could make a separate thread if needed, but since most people are already aware of the release, I don't think I need to... xD; And yes, the person seems kinda busy and hasn't updated his links in a while... ;D

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Nah, as you said I don't think you need to do that. I just missed it since the last time I was really on here was when I gave the links to 12-14 from HMM so I didn't really keep up with anything.

Also, on another note, HMM said he'd get the import order tonight since there's some other stuff he's been meaning to import as well so at least we know for sure he is getting the volumes.

Cem-chan

Victory
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Thanks for the scans. I can't believe how fast you work HMM-san

I kinda feel bad for Kitori. By the time she returns all the work will be done

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    HMM can scan a chapter in about 20 minutes, then after he gets the full volume scanned, all he has to do rename them and resize them so the files aren't over 1mb each - and since he has programs to do those, that only takes a couple minutes. Then all he has to do upload the full volume. That's why I said earlier that I didn't get how it was taking the other groups so long, at least the one's also doing C-Y scans that is.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • HMM can scan a chapter in about 20 minutes, then after he gets the full volume scanned, all he has to do rename them and resize them so the files aren't over 1mb each - and since he has programs to do those, that only takes a couple minutes. Then all he has to do upload the full volume. That's why I said earlier that I didn't get how it was taking the other groups so long, at least the one's also doing C-Y scans that is.

Man, I wish I knew about those programs when I was scanning DP Adventure the other day. I had to scan each page, rotate it, resize it, crop it in Photoshop, and possibly rescan the page if I messed it up. A full chapter took me well over an hour. ;_;

Then again, DP Adventure had much longer chapters than PokeSpecial...

Oh, and thanks to HMM for the volume.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    Alright, since so many people seem to be having trouble with volume 17 for some reason I've put up a megaupload mirror in the first post.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    nightwizard, have u finished volume 19? when will u upload volume 19?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Stop being annoying impatient brats and be grateful we have got almost every volume except 19 and the latest ones. You just have to wait a bit more until it gets done.

hoennshipperxxx

pokémonmaster in training
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Stop being annoying impatient brats and be grateful we have got almost every volume except 19 and the latest ones. You just have to wait a bit more until it gets done.

of course we are grateful!
    we only want to know when 19 is coming...

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2014
    HMM has been busy so he hasn't been able to get much of 19 done yet. Not sure when it'll be done, though I'm thinking at the most a week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back