• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: -=~//::Pokemon Amethyst::\\~=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    DM:
    Sorry i didnt offer it i didnt mean to do that but you havent given me an email adress i can send the patch to. You deserve to play it the most because without you this hack wouldnt be nearly as good. Professional looking GFX is a big feature of this hack.

Pre-Update:
    I will post a few good screens later today but for now here is one new line of pokemon that appear will appear in the beta. Digital Mage, i need back sprites, and over worlds, and also i think KEETU would look better if he was changed to the same color scheme as noop maybe alittle diff if u want. and put the black circles around the eys like the first stage then they will look alot more like they are part of the same line. You can add anythign you want to him to make him look cool. ANyone have any ideas for movesets or special characteristics of these pokes?

I have done around 85% of the mapping needed for the next beta. Now i need to edit lots of little things, like fixing any bugs (or as many as i possibly can) that beta testers report, editing trainers pokemon, change some event stuff etc. I will post some screens of some new areas later today.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    What psychic pikachu bug? It's not fair that text editors get the latest versions all the time & I'm doing just as much work & have to wait like everyone else.

Backpics here...
    Well, the only reason that i get it is i need it, and, as the spriter, you're doing a great job. Anyway, you can get it now so meh.

Concerning the psychic pikachu bug, it's just a bug whre you can get a psychic pikachu over and over. EXE's leaving it in for now.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    Sorry I haven't posted those other pics. I am upgrading to broadband (finally) & my current connection has been severed & I am still waiting for my new one. If I went on it would cost me about ?1.00 or $1.30 a minute. I am posting this mesage from my school library.

edit: here is the backsprites & the updated keetu.

Last edited:

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Your hack is going along well, I like the look for it.
    Keep it up dude!

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    been working on the last city which replaces goldenrod and have started some stuff with the title screen. just pallettes for now. Heres what i have so far.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    i havent figured out how to change ho-oh and i think it may be pretty difficult. Also DM: i need the over world sprite for noop for the beta.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    yea sorry i was going to send it to you but i decided to wait till i got a few more things done to send it to you, i will send it to you by the end of the weekend unless you really want it now(will have a few less things).

on the hack: i will show one or 2 more screens today of the new city.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    could be a while because text is very behind, I need more help with text everyone so if you willing to help i will send you the latetest dev beta and a text file with basic descriptions of what people say.

Update: new screens

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back